16.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

"Guys!" Kie yelled in panic.

"Guys!" Sarah yelled in panic.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" Luciana asked.

"Ms. Crain, she's up here." Sarah yelled out of breath.

"She tried to kill us with a fire poker." Kie said breathing hard. "Guys we gotta go."

"We locked her in the parlor, but we gotta go!" Sarah yelled.

"Okay, code red." JJ said as the other two girls grabbed the rope all of them ready to pull up John B. "Let's go John B we gotta go! Get back on man!"

"Three two one!" Lucy yelled and they pulled the rope, only to fall backwards. Nothing was attached to the rope anymore.

"Where the hell is he?" Pope asked.

"John B!" Sarah yelled out in panic.

"Guys shh!" Kie said making them shut up. They heard faint yelling from John B making them panic.

"Guys! He's drowning we gotta pull him up!" Lucy yelled freaking out. The lowered the rope.

"Hey! John B! Get back on the rope. We're gonna lull you back up okay buddy?" Pope asked looking at the well.

They felt weight on the rope, letting them know it's was John B.

"Okay he's on pull!" Kie yelled. They started pulling. All the sudden a gunshot went off make them scream and let go of the rope.

JJ immediately went to Lucy, pushing them both onto the ground. He shielded her head out of instinct.

Luciana looked up at Crain who held the weapon.

"She's blind she can't see shit." She said looking at Crains eyes. She silently got up, helping JJ up.

"Shit go!" Kie yelled running towards the basement.

JJ gripped onto Lucy's hand, them starting to run towards the door. She heard another gunshot go off making her panic.

"Wait John B!" She yelled as they ran through the yard.

"I'm right behind go!" John B yelled from behind.

They jumped over the stone wall and got into the car, which Kie was starting. The three jumped in and JJ took over the drivers spot and started to drive.

"Come on! John B!" Sarah yelled at the boy who was running after the car. Lucy looked at him in panic from her spot in the passengers.

"JJ drive!" Sarah yelled.

"Go man!" Pope yelled.

"Oh my god!" JJ laughed at John B who was covered head to toe in mud.

"Are you okay? Are you shot?" Lucy asked.

"No." John B answered.

"I think I'd know if I was shot, right?" Kie asked out of breath.

"You look disgusting." Pope told JB.

"And smell like ass." Kie said.

"What the hell just happened?" Sarah asked in shock.

"All time Pogue hall of fame, baby!" JJ exclaimed as everyone was trying to breath normally.

"Hell yeah!" Kie said. "That bitch is possessed."

"That bitch can't aim." Sarah added.

"Blind old bitch." Lucy said making them chuckle.