9.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

The next morning Luciana walked to the Pogues, the same panic she had to deal with five months ago settling in again.

She walked out to the docks, Pope and JJ looking hearing the girls footsteps.

"Well hello there!" JJ exclaimed, her smiling at him, "How was your night as the half-breed?"

"Pretty nice." She answered as Pope looked away from the drone.

"Holy shit!" Pope exclaimed with wide eyes. "It looks like you had a blast."

JJ looked to where Pope did, seeing the litter of purple marks trailing from her neck down into her shirt.

"Jesus Christ which Kook did that?" He asked, pushing down his jealousy and putting up an amused face.

Her eyes widening realizing she had hickeys. She was in such a rush to get to the Chateau she didn't even think to put makeup on the marks.

"Uhh, I'd rather not say." She smiled lightly, her clearing her throat nervously.

"Really?" JJ asked confused. She never kept secrets from them, especially him.

"Yep."

He shrugged, ignoring the bad feeling he had for no reason.

"Did you at least steal anything from them?" He asked. "Any cheddar cheese?"

"No, I didn't JJ." She answered.

"Well that's a bummer." JJ replied, her chuckling.

Pope shook his head, looking back at John B and Kie who was swimming in the marsh.

John B went underwater, looking at the camera and pretending to brush his teeth with him finger underwater. Lucy rolled her eyes at his stupidity.

"What's this?" JJ said going to touch something on the drone computer. Pope smacked his hand away.

"Don't touch that!" Pope said as Luciana snort in amusement. "I'm trying to work out this thing."

"God bless geeks Pope. Truly man." JJ said as John B and Kie swam to the surface. "What would we do without you to control the drones?"

"Technically it's not a drone. It's an ROV." Pope started to say.

"Shut up. Shut up." JJ stopped him, "It's too early for that right now."

"Shouldn't of asked." Lucy smirked to the blonde.

"Yeah kinda came to that realization Louie." JJ stated making her chuckle.

"Hey look once we get footage of the wreck, we'll bring it to a lawyer in town and file a formal claim." John B said in the water.

"That's bullshit, why do we have to do that?" JJ asked.

"Well, there is maritime salvage law. You can't just go to the ocean floor and scoop a bunch of stuff." Pope explain.

"I know I know it's just that lawyers aren't cheap bro." JJ said.

"As soon as they see the footage they'll work for a comp." John B said.

"And how do you know that?" Luciana asked.