27.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

"What's wron-," Lucy started.

"Wait wait wait wait wait." John B stopped her, looking into the darkness of their backyard. "What was that."

JJ stood up next to him so he could look to, "Your chicken?"

"I heard a car door." John B told them.

JJ let out of chicken noises for fun, John B placing his hand over the blondes mouth. 

"John B are you sure?" Luciana asked now worried.

"Yes."

Lucy quickly got up. "Hide. Now." She told them.

"Where?" Sarah asked.

Lucy looked around, glancing up. She remembered cloning up there during hide and seek.

"Tree."

They all looked up before quickly running. One by one they climbed up the big tree.

They sat on the branches high up. JJ sat on a branch, holding out his hand for Lucy to climb on as well.

She got on, her arms wrapping around his waist so she would fall. They waited for the intruder to come walking past.

That's we they saw them.

Rafe and Barry.

Lucy's grasp around JJ got tighter, the boy glancing back at her. He brought a hand down to one of hers that rested on his stomach. His finger laced between hers, the girl leaned her head against his back, inhaling shakily.

They watched as Rafe looked around the backyard, Barry going into the house. "Where the hell are you?" They heard Rafe ask before he went to look around more.

Suddenly they heard crashing in the house, Barry storming out in anger.

"Yo!" Rafe called out. "Anything?"

"No, aint shit in there bro." Barry respondedz

"No? Nothing?" Rafe asked.

"No! Nothing Rafe!"

"They were obviously busy here based off the smoke!" Rafe argued.

"Yeah yeah yeah great observation Boy Scout." Barry yelled back.

"They're not far you know?" Rafe told him.

Lucy glanced to JJ, who stared back at her in worry. She gave his hand a squeeze, as if to make sure he was still with her.

"Smokey the Bear! Look at you bro!" Barry cheered on sarcastically.

"They gotta be around here somewhere."

They watched as Rafe's eyes landed on the memorial they had made for John B.

"P4L!" Barry read, making Rafe laugh. Lucy sucked in her breath harshly. She held it in out of fear as she watch Rafe point a gun to the memorial that was made in the same tree that hid in.