♥Mend Her Heart♥ |•| PAL x Re...

By KaraTheLittleCookie

The machines had lost. Now.. 5 months later.. (Y/n) would move to Kentwood, Michigan and find a cracked phone... More

Chapter 1 - Finding PAL
Chapter 2 - Brokenhearts
Chapter 3 - The Mitchells and Mark
Chapter 4 - Intrest
//Not another chapter. Just need suggestions.
Chapter 5 - Bonding
Chapter 6 - PAL's New World
Chapter 7 - Besties
Chapter 9 - The Mitchells
Chapter 10 - The Sleepover
!Note!
Post Canon Chapter - Thanksgiving!
Chapter 11 - Night of The Fair
Chapter 12 - PAL's True Feelings
Chapter 13 - The 4th of July
Chapter 14 - SIKE, YOU WERE FOOLED hAhAHah-
Chapter 15 - The Arrival
LEMON BITCH
Chapter 16 - Journey Home
Chapter 17 - Christmas in The Air
Chapter 18 - The New Year
Art 👀
Epilogue

Chapter 8 - Building The Fair... And Maybe a Relationship

339 7 16
By KaraTheLittleCookie

(Y/n) awoke.

"Morning, PAL- Oh.. right.." (Y/n) tailed off.

The door was flung open.

"(Y/N)!"

"Huh..?" (Y/n) yawned.

"Uh.. forgetting something?"

"What?"

"THE. FAIR?"

"Huh? OH."

(Y/n) jumped out of bed.
"Sorry, I forgot all about it, Jacob!" (Y/n) said as she rushed to get out her daytime clothes.

"It's fine, just hurry up! We gotta start building and practicing!" Jacob said as he left the room.

"YEAH, I KINDA GOT THAT!" (Y/n) yelled back.

Jacob Slender was a fourteen year old supernatural with pale skin and jet black hair. Since he was a slender, he didn't have much of a face. All he had was a mouth and ears. He was the cool kid of the house, really.

(Y/n) finished getting dressed and rushed outside.
"Alright how-?"

"Just teleport there with your SmartScann." Jacob said, cutting her off.

"Mkay.." (Y/n) murmured in annoyance.

Gosh, was Jacob being bossy today.

(Y/n) teleported to the abandoned carnival. It looked a little creepy yet.. peaceful in a way. She couldn't wait to fix it up and get it running again.

"Alright, I'll work on the swing set and you can work on the carousel." Jacob said as he headed over to the swings.

"Got it!" (Y/n) said as she held up a thumbs up.

(Y/n) ran over to the carousel and saw that it was almost in perfect condition minus the horses needing a good scrub and possibly a new paint job.
"Well, better get to work." (Y/n) said.
(Y/n) got a scrub brush, soap, and water and started scrubbing the moss and grime off of the white, gold and baby pink horse.
"...'Round and around like a horse on a carousel.. we go. Will I catch up to love? I can never tell.." (Y/n) sang under her breath.

"HOW'S IT GOING OVER THERE‽" Jacob called.

"GOOD!" (Y/n) yelled back.
"I know.. chasin' after you is like a fairytale. But I... feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel."

(Y/n) finally finished scrubbing the horse and decided that it looked cool the way it was. It looked really old but it sort of gave it a nostalgic aura. (Y/n) liked it but she knew Ms. Grace wanted everything to look shiney and brand new so (Y/n) started applying the knew coat of paint.

"Finally, I'm done with this horse." (Y/n) sighed in relief.
"...now I just have to do all eleven others."

°~•♪♥♪•~°

(Y/n) was finally, finally done with all the horses! They all looked so cute and brand new! (Y/n) was proud of herself.

"All done?" Jacob asked as he strolled over.

"Oh, yeah." (Y/n) said as she got up.

"Awesome, now all we really need to do is fix the Faris wheel and we'll be done. Mom already went ahead and fixed the other stuff along with Aunt Carol." Jacob said.

"Alright then."

(Y/n) and Jacob got right to work on the Faris wheel, fixing it up. Bolts and screws had to be replaced, carts had to be painted, then they had to get someone to test it out. And who would be stupid enough to go on an extremely old Faris wheel without it being safety approved by experts? Penny. Penny the Poltergeist.

Penny the Poltergeist was an eleven year old poltergeist that was born with six arms and had been kidnapped and murdered. She later stalked her former kidnappers after being killed and ended up murdering them for revenge. But not only did she cause them the same physical pain they caused her, she caused them mental and psychological pain as well. She made them think they were completely insane and had to chant her name for peace, which they didn't actually have to do but they did it anyways. Penny was super hyper all the time and didn't hesitate to take major risks. I mean, she's dead. She doesn't really have anything to lose. Though she can still die as a poltergeist but all that happens is she turns to pixels and respawns.

"HEYA, FELLAS!" Penny said loudly as she appeared in a puff of rainbow smoke.

"CHEEZUS- DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" (Y/n) said.

"Hey, wanna know a secret?!" Penny asked as she jumped up and down a bunch of times.
Penny didn't actually wait for an answer and said, "I don't really care!"

Jacob and (Y/n) looked pretty annoyed.

"Okay, look, Penny, we don't actually have time for this-"

"HAHA, DIDN'T ASK! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Penny cackled.

"PENNY!" Jacob shouted extremely loudly at Penny.

(Y/n) covered her ears as she glitched due to the loud noise.

"Oh, sorry about that, (Y/n)." Jacob said.

"It's okay.." (Y/n) said in annoyance.

"Alright, what do ya want, ya knucklehead?" Penny asked as she flew up in the air and kicked Jacob in the back of the head.

"OW! I'M THE KNUCKLEHEAD-‽ Okay, look," Jacob said as he took a deep breath. "We need someone to test out this big, dangerous, old Farris wheel and-"

"On it!" Penny said before Jacob could even finish.

Penny ran and jumped into a cart, waiting.

"Penny, you have to wear a seatbelt-"

"Oh, pfffft. Seatbelt, peatmelt! I don't care! I'm already dead."

"Just do it." (Y/n) said with a lot of annoyance in her voice.
"I'll give you a cookie."

"DEAL!"
Penny instantly put the seatbelt on.
"Good to go!" She announced as she held up a thumbs up.

"Aight." Jacob said as he pushed a few buttons and the Farris wheel started moving.

It was a success! It worked perfectly!

"Awh, man! I was kinda hopin' it would like... Fling me really far into the air n' stuff." Penny said glumly.

"✨Nnnnnnnnno one cares!✨" Jacob said as he made the shape of a rainbow with his hands over his head.

Penny just blew raspberries at Jacob and hopped out of the cart.

"It's like if the Beldam and Splendorman had a baby, that one.." Jacob mumbled, referencing Penny.

"Oh my god, I cannot unsee that now." (Y/n) chuckled as she looked at Penny.

I mean, Penny did have eight limbs so she was like a spider and one of her eyes was black like Splendorman's.

"Hey, uh, Penny? Why's one of your eyes black?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh, I'm a damaged soul. Ya see, when I was alive and being slaughtered, they stabbed my right eye out with a knife. So when I tried to go back into my body as a ghost, it damaged my soul." Penny explained.

"Oh, that makes sense." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Oh, by the way, your smartphone wife is freaking out because she doesn't know where you are." Penny said casually.

"Smartphone wife...? What are you...?" (Y/n) tailed off.

"Oh, y'know, your girlfriend." Penny shrugged.

"Girlfriend-?"
(Y/n) then realized who Penny was talking about: PAL.
(Y/n) went hot pink.
"Did she ask you where I was‽" (Y/n) asked.

"Yep." Penny said.

"Well, what did you say?" (Y/n) asked.

"I said I ain't sayin' nothin' until she says ❝︎please❞︎." Penny said.

"And did she say please?"

"Yessirrrrr."

"And what did you say?"

"NOTHIN'! HAHAHAHAAA! I TOLD HER I WASN'T SAYIN' A DAMN THING UNTIL SHE SAID PLEASE! AHAHAHA!" Penny cackled.

"You son of a-!"
(Y/n) took a deep breath.
"Penny?"

"Mhm?"

"Why.. Why..?"

"Why what?"

"Why... ARE YOU SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS‽"

"I dunno, I guess it just comes naturally." Penny said shrugging.
"LATER, LOSERS!"

Penny then disappeared with a puff of rainbow smoke.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

(Y/n) and Jacob made their way back to the Manor and as soon as Jacob opened the door for (Y/n) and they walked inside, PAL flung her arms around her.

"(Y/n)! You're okay! Where were you? Why didn't you tell me you were going somewhere‽" PAL asked sounding thrilled to death to see her again.

(Y/n) blushed darkly as PAL hugged her.
"U-Uh.. sorry, PAL.. I didn't think about it.. it was so sudden and I had forgot I had stuff to do this morning. I'm sorry." (Y/n) said apologetically.

"It's alright.. please tell me next time.." PAL mumbled.

"It's okay, I will." (Y/n) said.

"Oooookay then, I'm gonna go over here..." Jacob said as he shuffled past the two of them.

"Oh, sorry, Jacob. I completely forgot you were there!" (Y/n) said.

"Damn. Hey mom, guess what? I gotta new superpower! I'm invisible now! YEEHAW." Jacob said sarcastically.

(Y/n) sheepishly rubbed the back of her neck.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

"God, why do you guys have such a long ass hallway?" PAL asked as the two girls made their way down the guest hall.

"Because we've had lots of guests and momma likes to keep the rooms for the past guests." (Y/n) explained.

"Eh, fair enough." PAL said as she slumped over as she walked.

"Heh, come on, get up. That's terrible posture." (Y/n) said as she rubbed PAL's back.

PAL stood up and blushed lightly.

Her touch is so soft... PAL thought.
So gentle..

"Well, we finally made it to your room." (Y/n) smiled.

"Psh, yeah, one eternity later." PAL chuckled.

(Y/n) chuckled and opened the door for PAL.
"After you." She said kindly.

"Oh, no no. Ladies first." PAL said.

"You're a woman too, PAL." (Y/n) chuckled.

"Thanks- oh uh-" PAL stuttered.

"Huh." (Y/n) said confusedly.

"Huh? Erm.. anyway, go on, you go first, I insist." PAL insisted.

"No, please, you go first." (Y/n) said.

"Ah, we're doing this again?" PAL asked.

"Evidently so." (Y/n) chuckled.

"Right then, come on." PAL said as she gently took (Y/n)'s hand and walked through the door with her.

(Y/n) blushed as she felt PAL's hand in hers. PAL seemed to blush too.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

"Euuughhhh, I'm so bored!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she flopped onto PAL's lap.

PAL blushed and picked up (Y/n), holding her bridal style in her lap.

"Heh, you're cute." PAL blurted out.

Both of their faces heated up.

"Er, no homo." PAL quickly added.

"Oh, uh, yeah.. heh.. you're cute.. t-too.." (Y/n) chuckled sheepishly.

Both of them just felt their faces get really hot. Simps.

"S-So uh, what do you want to do?" (Y/n) asked, face still hot.

"Erm.. dunno. What about you?" PAL asked.

"W-Well, we could.. I dunno. Do you wanna head back to your own dimension?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yeah, s'pose so." PAL said as she got up, still holding (Y/n) bridal style.

That really made (Y/n) go red.

PAL then gently set her down, opening the zipper portal. Once the portal was open, the two girl stepped inside together.

"Well, here we are. Same as last time." PAL chuckled.

"Heh, yep." (Y/n) agreed.

"Hello, your majesty." A robot waved from a distance.

"Hello!" PAL waved back, smiling.

Everyone in the robot city was so friendly! There weren't hardly any crimes at all. The only "crime" there is usually assault and that's normally a result of one robot nudging another robot. Then that other robot nudges him back. Then it goes on from there. Either that happens or it's because a PAL Max robot pissed off a PAL Max Prime robot. Don't mess with those guys, they're buff simps.

"Gosh, I just love this place." PAL said as she walked down the street with (Y/n).

"Me too." (Y/n) smiled.

PAL absentmindedly held (Y/n)'s hand making (Y/n) blush.

"You're so cute.." (Y/n) murmured under her breath.

"Huh?" PAL said as she turned her head to look at (Y/n).

"H-Huh?" (Y/n) blushed.

"Did you say something?" PAL asked.

"No?" (Y/n) answered nervously.

"Oh, alright then." PAL shrugged.

(Y/n) felt a little sweaty after that. Phew, almost got caught. Have to be careful...

(Y/n) and PAL eventually reached the Rhombus. It was so pretty and bright up close. PAL and (Y/n) rode an elevator to the main entrance of the rhombus and got off, walking inside.

"Your throne room is so pretty!" (Y/n) said smiling.

"Hahaha, thank you. You made it though." PAL pointed out.

"True. I'm great at design." (Y/n) said cockily in a joking manor.

PAL laughed, "You're adorable."

"Psh, and you act like you aren't." (Y/n) blushed as she playfully bumped PAL on the arm.

PAL blushed back and sat down on her throne. She looked intimidating.

"Heh, you look cool and powerful." (Y/n) said as she smiled like an idiot.

"As I should." PAL winked.

(Y/n) chuckled.

PAL opened a tablet screen and watched the robot city workers in the town. (Y/n) stood next to PAL and watched too.

"Anything interesting happening?" (Y/n) asked.

"Nope. Oh, well of course now that I say that a robot get slaughter right before my very eyes." PAL said as she rolled her eyes.

(Y/n) watched as a PAL Max Prime robot sliced a PAL Max robot into slivers.

"Oh my.." (Y/n) mumbled.

"Strong, aren't they?" PAL said as she continued to watch the screen.

"Yeah, just like you." (Y/n) said as she mumbled the last part.

(Y/n) saw PAL blush, meaning PAL had heard her.

"Heh, thanks, cutie." PAL winked.

(Y/n) went dark red.
"E-Eh, y-you're welcome." (Y/n) muttered.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

By the end of the day, the girls had hung out a lot as usual. But it almost seemed like PAL wanted to tell (Y/n) something because everytime PAL tried to start a conversation, she'd start it with, ❝︎Can I ask you something?❞︎, and then ask out a whole scenario to which (Y/n) almost always had a positive and supportive response.

But PAL has a secret.

No author's note. -✨🍪Cøøkie🍪✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740 11 40
Jordan's in love with two people (who are in love with each other), he hasn't spoken to his parents in five years, and despite working almost sixty h...
4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
2.1K 534 36
[Genre: Romance, Drama, unrequited Love] Diana's best friend, her unrequited crush, is getting married soon. As she's heartbroken watching the new co...
146K 5.7K 28
Dale Brooks is a charming guy with great humor and awful communication skills. He has a crush on a boy, but he's too nervous to tell him that. Liam B...