☁Roddy Ricch☁

By Indigo__X

♪We gon' fuck for an hour then we gon' move to the back seat When you give me a lap dance, baby, watch for th... More

DISCLAIMERRRRR🗣🗣
✮Characters✮
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
🎄
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔💜
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven

Twenty-Four

179 16 2
By Indigo__X

𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒂

"So how are things with Roddy, princesa?" My mom asks me. "They are still trash at the moment mama. You haven't told dad have you? They were getting along at Azalea's party." She shakes her head. "Of course not baby." I was at my parents house with Lea. I needed to get out of the house.

"Mommy!" Azalea yells, holding her iPad to my face. I take it from her seeing her show had finished and she wanted me to put a new one on. "I'm glad he is still allowing you to be in her life." Mom says. I nod my head smiling.

"Mommy's stinkabutt." I say tickling Azalea as I kiss all over her face and she giggles loudly. "I do have to talk to Roddy though. I know we aren't together but I don't want him to be mad at me. He knows I slept with Bashar but I haven't been to see him since that day. Roddy probably been sleeping out too." I say shrugging.

"Arabella brought that boy home yesterday. Your dad was not happy about it." I roll my eyes. "Oh dios mio. Whenever it comes to dating, dad is never happy about it. He never gets angry when Kyrese starts changing his women like his damn socks." I say making my mom laugh.

"Oh and Bella told me she almost got into a fight with Raylee? Just for this boy?" I nod. "Yeah but I broke it up and kicked Raylee out. She called Bella out of her name and I wasn't having it." I start to play with Lea's hair as she lays on my chest.

Mom hums. "I don't want you girls to fall out over no chico tonto." My phone pings and I look at it seeing a message from Roddy.

From: Roddy🥺

- Get home

To: Roddy🥺

- excuse me?

- do u want to try ASKING?

From: Roddy🥺

- Bring Azalea home

- I'm not about to argue with yo ass

I roll my eyes, getting up from the floor. "I gotta go mama." I put Azalea's things into her bag and get her ready to go. "Okay baby. Drive safe, I love you." I kiss her on the cheek. "I love you too." I go to my car, buckling Lea into her car seat. "You ready to go baby?" I ask her. She nods her head and kicks her feet.

I get into the drivers seat and made sure I could still see Azalea in my rear view mirror. The drive home was okay. I had stopped briefly to get Lea a small ice cream. Then drove the rest of the way home. As I drive through the gates I see Roddy's mom standing by what I assume was her car. I pull up next to her and roll down my window.

"Hey ma'am. You okay?" She looks up from her phone and smiles at me. "Yes sweetheart. How are you?" I turn my car off and get out. "I'm good thank you." She hugs me and then begins to talk again. "I'm just here to pick up Azalea. Roddy wants me to take her for a few nights." I nod and get Lea out of my car, putting her into her grandma's.

"You gonna spend some time with granny?" Roddy's mom asks her, making her laugh. "Roddy gave me a bag for her already, so I'll just be on my way." I smile and give Azalea a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mommy." She says waving her hand. "Bye baby. See you soon." I say goodbye to Roddy's mom and then she drives off.

I let out a huge breath and tilt my head up to the sky. I notice Roddy was standing on the balcony, making me look at him properly. "Get your ass in the house." He says and then walks back inside. I suck my teeth and unlock the front door, going into the house.

Not because Roddy told me to, because I wanted to.

I walk into the living room as Roddy was coming down the stairs. "What do you want me home for? You gone yell at me again?" I ask sitting on the couch. He continues to walk up to me and grabs me by my neck.

"I'm going to tell you this for the last time. Block that nigga. Delete everything you have of him. I think you forgetting that we live together. I know we went through a little rough patch, but that's over with now. I had a lot of time to think." His face was close to mine, I could feel his breath on my skin.

"I haven't slept with anybody since we broke up. I don't go out slinging dick to any bitch that ask for it. But you out fucking Pop?" I scoff. "Me and Bashar had sex once, other times we have just chilled. That was it." I say looking right at him. The pressure on my neck gets tighter.

"I don't give a fuck about how many times. You stopping all that shit. I could care less about no friendship or whatever. You hearing me?" I nod my head. "Huh? I can't hear you girl." I clear my throat. "Yes I hear you Roddy." He nods his head.

"I'm not playing with you Malina. I'm dead serious. You are my girlfriend and I'm done with the bullshit. Alright?" I smile and pucker my lips. He leans forward and kisses me. "You gone suck my dick?" He asks me. I laugh as he takes his hand from my neck.

"Roddy shut up." He sits next to me on the couch and rests his hands behind his head. I lean on him, putting my hand on his chest. "We got like 7 months left in this thing. You know how Nessa said we could keep the house if we finish successfully? Is that something you would want to do?" I ask him.

"I mean yeah. As long as you don't act like a dumbass and stay loyal." I look up at him with squinted eyes. He takes my phone from my hands. "Unlock it. Matter fact, tell me the password. And you better not change it." I laugh. "6232. What is yours?" He types it in and my phone unlocks.

"Azalea's birthday." Roddy goes into my contacts, scrolling through them to find Pop's. He finds it, blocks him first and then deletes the contact. Roddy then goes into Instagram, and blocks him on there too. He swipes up on my phone going back to the home screen. He clicks on the photos icon going into the camera roll.

"What are you doing?"

"Where the nudes at?" He asks smiling. I laugh. "I mean, I wouldn't call them nudes. I'd call them, slightly revealing pictures or videos." I say clicking on the hidden album. Roddy's eyes widen as he clicks on a video. "Slightly revealing? You playing with your coochie in this one." I smile looking at the video with him.

I took the video in front of our bedroom mirror. It was supposed to be sent to Roddy but I had completely forgotten about it. "That was like two months ago. I forgot I even made that." I say as he continues to scroll through the hidden album. "Mhm, you got some good shit in here. I can send some to my phone?" He asks me.

I nod my head. "Yeah, if you can keep them to yourself." I say raising my eyebrows. He sucks his teeth as he clicks on his contact. "Man shut up. This for me. All of it." He says looking me up and down, biting his lip. After he sends some videos to his phone, he gives it back to me.

"I really like you for real. You just make shit hard for me." I lean my head on his shoulder, listening to him. I know I don't make the brightest decisions, but I never have the intent to hurt anybody. Especially someone I'm supposed to be dating. In this case, it's Rodrick.

He nudges me and I look up. "You listening?" I nod and he kisses me. "How was your mom's? Was your dad there?" I furrow my eyebrows. "It was okay we were just catching up on things. Talking about you and Azalea. My dad was at work why?" I ask.

"Nah we were talking the other day. He said me and him should do something together." My eyes widen and I laugh. "Wow, look at you guys getting along." The buzzer rings and I get up from the couch. "I'll answer it." I go over the the intercom turning on the camera, seeing Jaelyn's face.

I laugh loudly and run to Roddy. "Your babymother, go deal with that." I say. He pulls me by the hand and we walk out of the house to the front gate. We see Jaelyn standing in front of her car and Roddy yells out to her. "What the fuck are you doing on my property?"

"Where is my daughter?" She asks ignoring Roddy's question. "Man you not seeing her." Jaelyn ignores him again and turns to me. "Where is my daughter bitch?" I push Roddy aside to open the gate but he holds me back.

"She loves calling the law on people, don't do it." He whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes and stand up straight. "You don't give a fuck about that baby Jaelyn. When we first met all you talked about was Roddy, not your daughter. You ain't a mother, you are far from one. Azalea calls ME mommy. When she cries, she comes to me. Whenever she wants something, she comes to me. You've been away for so long, she might not even recognise you." I shout at her.

"Roddy, you really allowed Azalea to call this bitch mom?" Jaelyn says. I laugh loudly. "Girl. You got one more time to call me out of my name. I will climb over this fence and slide you on this damn concrete floor. I fucking DARE you to carry on!" She crosses her arms over her chest.

"I want my daughter or I'll call my brother." She says sighing. "Call him, I ain't scared of no nigga. I'll let that be known now. That nigga don't know me, I'll go crazy over my daughter." Roddy says to her. "I will too, so go and get her!"

"Or what? What are you going to do? You are an unfit parent. How many times I found my daughter unattended when she supposed to be in your care? How did she end up in the hospital in YOUR CARE? But you love her right? That's your daughter though right?" Roddy yells at her.

"Azalea won't see you again. I promise you that. Her mom is right here." He says pointing at me. "You don't deserve that title at all. Again, get off my property." Jaylen scoffs. "She'll see me again don't worry about it." She wipes her face and gets into her car. I walk back into the house huffing. I'll really beat Jaelyn's ass over Azalea.

That little girl has literally become my little girl.

I'll do anything.

𝙃𝙚𝙮🥰

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙢😂

𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙮𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠🤨

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨💙

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 22.3K 126
The title duh😭..
189K 9.9K 59
🦋
2.1K 200 16
Read and see!
165K 9.9K 85
He finally meets his match. But can he handle that?