🌙✨🌩💫⚡️Little Inazuma⚡️💫🌩...

By hwimss

READ "KATANA" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK. ~~~ Zella Mikio is the daughter of a deceased pro. She's made it her... More

Chapter 1 - Dear diary
Chapter 2 - Entrance exams
Chapter 3 - My hero academia
Chapter 4 - Happy first days
Chapter 5 - Zella Mikio: Origin
Chapter 6 - Combat training
Chapter 7 - The USJ part I
Chapter 8 - The USJ part II
Chapter 9 - Morning workouts
Chapter 10 - English class
Chapter 11 - War?
Chapter 12 - Destiny
Chapter 13 - Routines
Chapter 14 - Sports festival part I
Chapter 15 - Sports festival part II
Chapter 16 - Sports festival part III
Chapter 17 - Sports festival part IIII
Chapter 18 - Maybe I'll get famous...
Chapter 19 - Sweets
Chapter 20 - You've got a friend in me
Chapter 21 - Internships
Chapter 22 - Copyzuma vs Hero Killer
Chapter 23 - Zella's Bizzare Adventure
Chapter 24 - Snow haired girl
A/N

Chapter 25 - Gone

44 0 0
By hwimss

Principal Nezu walked into the classroom of 1-A and everyone turned their heads in anticipation. Worried faces were seen all over the room and a few students held onto each other.

It's been two weeks since they rescued Bakugo from the leagues hideout. Their white haired friend was nowhere to be found and there's been an intense search going on for her. Up until last night.

"As Mr Aizawa told you, there's been an... update in the case of your classmate, Mikio. I am only sharing this with your class today because you should be the first ones to know..."

He took a deep breath, trying to keep it together for the sake of his students.

"I'm so sorry, but I have failed you as your principal... her body was found last night in an alleyway. We don't know for how long it's been there yet but... she's gone. Again, I'm..." he took another deep breath as he watched his students hearts break right in front of him.

"Sorry..." he stepped out of the room and flicked away any tears that threatened to run down his small face.

"G-gone? He means she's in the hospital... r-right?" Midoriya had tears glossing his eyes as he asked that question, knowing damn well the answer.

Bakugo flipped his table and stomped out, not letting anyone see him cry. But his classmates heard his screams right outside the classroom.

"I-it can't be... she can't be gone..." Momo fell onto her knees and let her tears run down her cheeks as she looked into nothing.

"I'm sorry..." Aizawa said, almost whispering. As their teacher, their mentor, he had to keep it together. But he wanted to cry his eyes out just as much as they did in this moment.

"...A ceremony will be held tomorrow night at the city hall as well, it would mean a lot if you all could come..." he turned his back to the class as tears hit the floor.

"Class dismissed..."

- - -

"W-what do you mean she's gone? Like on another camp?" Kai asked in a shaky voice as he gripped onto his desk.

"No, honey... not like that..."

- - -

(A/N: Song to listen to; Photograph (slowed) by Ed Sheeran <3 )

And there they were. Her friends crying at her ceremony. None of them could begin to fathom what was going on. Guilt and despair filled the atmosphere in that cold night as the principle finished his speech.

It wasn't some sick joke like they'd all hoped for. She was really gone.

"Now if you all could get out your lanterns, raise them up to the sky and remember our dear Zella.  Not for what she could've been, but for what she already was. A hero."

The beautiful night sky was now bright with the lanterns released by the city of Musutafu. Iida took a deep breath before going up on the stage.

"The student behind me is the class representative, who's going to say a few words from the rest of the class about our fallen."

"Good evening. My name is Tenya Iida and as stated, I'm the class representative." he took a shaky breath.

"Zella's death affected us all greatly. She was a great friend..."

"Ochaco, if I ever see you cry again so help me God I'll beat up whoever got you this sad. Just say the word."

"Pfft. Pathetic. Who sits and cries in the common room anyways?"

"People who aren't insecure about their crying face. Pull your damn pants up and go cry in your room like you usually do."

Bakugo shut up real fast, Sero and Kirishima in tears on the floor.

"...someone helpful, responsible..."

"Kaminari, you dumbass! Don't go using your quirk like that when you know you'll need the power later." she scolded him before helping him stand up and zapping light amounts of lightning into him, recharging her friend.

He looked at her with that stupid grin of his and she rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but smile afterwards.

"...honest..."

"And what do we say to abusive pieces of shit?"

"No, dad. I will not tolerate your bullshit." Todoroki said, just like Zella had taught him.

"Aw, you learn so fast." she kissed his cheek. They got up from her bed and he got ready mentally to kiss her goodnight.

"I'm so proud of you, Elsa."

"Elsa?" he stopped leaning in.

"You're telling me you haven't seen Frozen?"

"..."

"Yeah, dinner with your dad can wait." she smiled and dragged him back down to the bed.

"...kind..."

"I promise you, your voice is absolutely perfect. Sing with me?" Kyoka gave in and agreed to sing with her friend.

Jirou and Mikio sat by the piano and played the soft tune together, singing with smiles on their faces. Momo closed her eyes as she laid back on Zellas bed, taking in how beautifully their voices mesh.

"We were so young, I think of her now and then..."

"...and energetic, happy..."

"Oh, Izukuuuu~" she burst into his dorm room.

"God, Micky! Don't scare me like that." he jumped out of his chair.

"Sorry! I just had to show you this move I came up with earlier." she giggled.

"Oh. My. God. Don't move, I gotta find my notebook." he searched for it in his drawers.

"What's it about?" he asked while looking frantically.

"It's an electric shield of sorts."

"...and just someone who made sure everyone was- I'm sorry..." he took a deep breath underneath his hand to try not to break down in front of the cameras. He cleared his throat and put his shaky hands down.

"Someone who made sure we were all okay... even when she wasn't. She would've been an excellent pro..."

"MINETA THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Mikio picked her classmate up by his shirt with her other hand up as if she was going to smack him across the face.

"I'M SORRY I SWEAR I WASN'T TRYING TO L-"

"You KNOW you can do better than that. Be fucking smart with where you place your traps, you could've gotten out of that situation WITHOUT my help." she threw him back down to the ground.

"So you're not mad about-"

"Oh, I'm mad about it alright, and I'll definitely do something about it later." the look she gave him made him piss his pants.

"But what makes me even angrier is someone wasting their potential and then letting me do something they were fully capable of doing themselves."

"Was everyone's personal therapist..."

"I'm telling you Momo! Block his stupid ass. He's not worthy of a queen like you."

"And you, Kirishima. You should tell whoever that girl is that you like her. Life is fragile." she stroked his arm before getting up to bother Bakugo.

"Easier said than done..." he sighed as he turned his head and watched her wrestle with the ash blonde.

"...bought things we would like when she saw it."

"Oh, I almost forgot! Aoyama, I saw this cute cheese shop on I-Island, I thought you'd like it so I brought some home!"

"Oh, merci! You truly are wonderful."

"She instantly made our class feel like a whole family, a big reason as to why we are all close to each other."

"AND DO WE ALL AGREE ON GROWN UPS?"

"YES!"

"Alright then. FINAL DECISION." she sighed before starting the movie.

"We truly didn't deserve her..." he looked down.

"Smile for the camera, kids!" Aika smiled brightly as she held her phone up.

"Ow! You stepped on my toe, Neito!" little Zella complained.

"You're standing too close!" he said annoyed.

"It's been an honour to have get to known Zella. Our little family will miss her just as much as we loved her..."

He looked up to the rest of his class, each and every one of them holding their envelope close.

"But after all, grief is just love with no place to go."

"I love you so much my little Inazuma. Never forget that your father does too, no matter where he is."

"...Mommy?"

"Yes, honey?"

Little Zella looked up to her mother with those big eyes of hers, squeezing her hand looking for answers.

"Will I ever see daddy again?"

"...Rest in peace, Micky. See you soon."

Iida walked off the stage to a round of applause that was soon replaced by a moment of silence. The class of 1-A went ahead to hug her family, giving the tinsiest bit of comfort to them all. They also handed her mother the envelopes in a little bag.

"Could you... put these in her room?" Jirou asked.

Kai looked over to his mother and smiled slightly, nodding and holding one of the opened envelopes close to his chest. "She'd love this..." he whispered.

The students and teachers went home that night, crying their eyes dry. They got the week off and for the entirety of it, they'd done nothing but mourn for her.

Mourn for me.

How they'd adjust to this new life. This traumatic experience, especially for Kacchan who could've been the one to die instead. It was all too scary.

But little did they know that I was closer than they thought. And I guess they'll just have to hold on a little while longer, this isn't goodbye after all.

I'm just taking the long way home.

~~~

Wait for me to come home

- Z. Mikio

~~~

(A/N: What was in those envelopes? Hint, look at the song Jirou and Zella were singing :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 2.5K 49
"And she found herself buried in snow, not remembering a single thing." _____________________________________________ #1 shototodoroki 2/12/22 #1 kat...
27.6K 1.3K 90
Hiraku Nakahara had made a lot of choices throughout her entire childhood. She had chosen to live happily despite her tragic past. She had chosen to...
507 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
19.5K 447 24
y/n the daughter of pro hero hawks and pro hero rose. in a tragic accident they both died. they died eachothers arms in a villain attack. leaving y...