Sawyer

By ravenclawslove

Sawyer Hastings is the polar opposite of Spencer, she doesn't judge, doesn't have to work hard to prove herse... More

Cast
Act 1
one
graphics
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
graphics pt. 2
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
Act 2
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
Coming soon

seventeen

2.9K 80 3
By ravenclawslove

Sawyer was in her room trying to think as she packed her some clothes. Melissa is pregnant and to make things worse is that Aria refuses to talk to her and Hanna. She finished gathering her things before walking into her Spencer's room. "Anything on that code?"

"Bad."

"Um..I'm sure you read that wrong." She said. "I don't think that's what it saying."

"How do you know?"

"We're not blind, Spencer and the only person who can read braille is Jenna. So it's either you go back to Toby since he might know more about it or you can always do your jump to conclusion thing." Sawyer said as she looked at Hanna. "I'm going to your house. Need a lift?"

"Give me a minute."

Sawyer nodded as she looked at Aria before walking away. Spencer wondered if Sawyer was telling the truth. Maybe they were reading the message wrong.
~~~
Sawyer was dressed for a new day as she walked downstairs to make breakfast. She saw Ashley leaving causing her to open the door. "I left a wake up call for 9." Caleb tells her as Janice walked in.

"Do you two want something to eat?" Hanna asked as Sawyer grabbed a bowl and cereal.

"You mean this is one of those basement breakfast places?" Caleb asked.

"I don't know how long Sawyer and I can keep doing this." Hanna says.

"It won't be long." Janice says.

"You'd go back to your foster parents and your aunt?"

"Not a chance."

Sawyer looked between Caleb and Janice thinking about how they aren't brother and sister. "I've saved up enough to get out to Arizona." Caleb said. "I have a friend in Flagstaff." Caleb looked at Sawyer as she kept eating. "You gonna miss me?"

"Maybe." Sawyer replies.

Caleb smiled a little till her heard the door opened causing Sawyer to grab his hat as Caleb left. She put it on causing Hanna to laugh as she had Janice's jacket in the sink.
~~~
At school, Aria saw Sawyer talking to Caleb as she took the hat off and handed it to him. She walked away smiling. Aria met Sawyer at the entrance. "Hey."

"Hi."

"I can't do this anymore." Aria said. "Last night after I left, I felt awful."

"I'm sorry for not saying anything, I was just looking out for Hanna."

"I know and I should have figured it out. At lieast I should have listened to you and Hanna."

"It was terrible but all I could think about was Ashley and Hanna."

Aria grabbed Sawyer's hand. "I'm sorry. I was so mean."

"We had it coming."

"No." Aria tells her. "I was thinking. A could have given that ticket to mom but they made Hanna do it to make it hurt more and no one can never keep anything from you."

Sawyer smiled as she hugged her friend. "I hate when I know things and have to keep it from whoever is going to get hurt."
~~~
Sawyer walked with Aria and Hanna to their table. Spencer saw her sister and had to ask. "What is with you and the Artful Dodger?"

"Who?"

"Caleb." Emily tells her.

"I thought the thing at the meet was a one-off." Spencer said.

"It was." Sawyer said.

"We just saw you talking to him." Emily said as Hanna knew Sawyer was getting upset.

"You gave him something that looked like a hat." Spencer tells her sister.

"It was his hat." Sawyer said through gritted teeth.

"What are you doing with his hat?" Emily asked.

Sawyer glared. "Why wouldn't I have his hat?"

"Sawyer, maybe you're looking for something a little edgier because he is new and different from everyone here." Spencer says as Janice stood little ways listening. "But this guy is dark."

"Will you ever stop judging." Sawyer tells her sister. "Caleb isn't that dark." Sawyer grabbed her things.

"Don't." Aria and Hanna said.

"You three back on speaking terms."

"Yes."

Sawyer sat her things back on the table and heard someone complaining and looked at Paige's father complaining about how his daughter wasn't getting the proper treatment on the team. Everyone watched till Mr. Fitz got him to leave.
~~~
Sawyer was working on her homework when the doorbell rang. She walked over to the door with Hanna and Ashley behind her just for her to open it and see Caleb and Janice. "Caleb. Janice."

"Hello, Mrs. Marin, Hanna and Sawyer thought it would be time for us to meet." Janice said.

"I did?"

Sawyer looked at her with a look. "She did. Ashley, this is Janice and Caleb." Sawyer said as Hanna smiled.

"Rivers."

"Fields."

"Nice to meet you, Caleb." Ashley said. "And its so good to see you again, Janice."

Ashley lead Hanna back into the kitchen causing Sawyer to talk to Caleb. Hanna was shocked that her mom that she thought Janice was a rebound for Sean. She looked to see Janice opening the door as Sawyer and Caleb watched Ashley's date sign some paper's. "What were you two thinking coming up to the front door like that?" Hanna asked.

"The best way to meet your mom."

"Ashley is not my mom, but I would love it any way." Sawyer pointed out as she walked away from Janice as Caleb followed her. "Am I the only one who doesn't trust that guy with Ashley?"

Caleb looked at Hanna and Janice as her heard the guy was an architect. "Really." Caleb said causing Sawyer to look at Hanna and Janice.

"What do you mean "really"?" Sawyer asked.

"He had a crappy plastice pen." Caleb replies.

"So?"

"Hanna, architects draw for a living." Sawyer answered.

"They tend to be pen snobs, strictly Montblanc and beyond." Caleb finishes.

Janice had to ask a question. "Why does he creep you out?"

"He doesn't creep me out."

"Yes, he does." Janice said.

Sawyer took this as her chance to get something to snack on as Janice was trying to get Hanna to open up. Caleb walked over to Sawyer causing her to look at him. "What about you?"

"I don't trust him and I should know this stuff by now. Look at my family."
~~~
Sawyer was walking around looking at things as her sister and friends were with them. She didn't know that her name was brought up about how she got Caleb to mess with the car and how she started staying with Hanna because she was put in charge of keeping Caleb hid. "Guys." Sawyer said gaining their attention.

They walked up behind her to see Jenna in a lingerie. "I want it to be perfect." She tells the woman. "He likes lace."

Sawyer looked at her sister and friends wondering who "he" was.
~~~
At Hanna's, Sawyer was sitting on the counter as Caleb was doing something to a phone. "So Ashley didn't believe Hanna."

"Don't act so surprised." She tells him.

"I'm used to that, That's why I call Syracuse University." He tells her. "Talk to a lady at the school of architecture about how I was thining of applying and did she know a James Leland."

"You did not." Sawyer said surprised.

"People love to talk." He tells her as she smiled. "And guess what?" Caleb looked at Sawyer. "James Leland went to S.U. and opened an office in town."

"So? He's legit?'

"Yeah." Caleb tells her. "He was a pretty good architect. Right up until he dropped dead two years ago." Caleb showed a picture to Sawyer. "Introducing James Leland."

"Ashley said his ID checked out, though."

"Right? You ask a computer "Is James Leland related to this Potter lady?" The computer says yes." He tells her. "But you didn't ask if James Lelan was still alive." Sawyer looked at him not seeing how close they were. "Knowing the right questions is better than having all the right answeres."

Sawyer nodded with a smile as he was right. Knowing the right questions is better than nothing.
~~~
Later that night, Janice saw Sawyer and Caleb talking as they walked to the basement door. "Thank you for helping us out." She tells him as he looked at her. She leaned over and kissed his cheek before he went downstairs.

"Goodnight." Janice said as she went up to Hanna's room to sleep.

The doorbell rang causing Sawyer and Hanna to answer it. "Is one of you two A?"

"No."

"Well I got a call to do an exterminating job in your basement."

Sawyer couldn't believe what just happened. A knows Caleb is in the basement and Sawyer is starting to worry more about what is about to happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 10 8
Total Eclipse of the Heart (Revised some) Synopsis: This is kind of an AU/Re-write of Never Letting Go better synopsis later Warning: it is a rough d...
13.6K 1.8K 38
Everyone thought Hanna and Caleb were the perfect but when aria and spencer get a picture of Caleb and what it looks like he's cheating what will the...
766 33 22
OC X Spencer Reid Will Sabrina fight for her relationship or will she cry away the pain. I OWN MY CHARACTERS I DO NOT OWN ORIGINAL CRIMINAL MINDS CH...