Creativity Must Be Present {O...

By irl_BraadVengolor

Title Says All I do accept requests^^ :3 !!MAY CONTAIN MANGA/SHOW SPOILERS!! !!CHAPTERS CONTAINING THIS CONTE... More

Request Page (Closed)
30 Minutes.
The Bathrooms.
Making Dreams Come True
got tagged bitches
Happy Birthday, Blasty Babe!
At Fault
Anniversary
Bloody Orchids
Oops
Loyalty
Secret Society
The Best Kind of High
Haircut
You Can Do Anything
Until You're Well Again
Rock You Like a Hurricane
The First Move ("Oops" Pt. 2)
A Tagged Part Appears!
Protective Dork
Ink and Smoke
!!Do Not Touch!!
Villains Never Get a Happy Ending
It's Just a Prank, Bro-
Trade.
You're... What?
Not-So-First Impressions
I Ain't Ever Seen Aizawa with a Partner-
Perfect
It'll Be Alright
Flirt and Avoid, That's the Strat.
!!Announcement!!
One of Those Nights
!!ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Shouldn't Be Delivery, But It Is
FELL IN LOVE WITH A GUY AT THE ROCK SHOW- uh, Hidden Room? Rock Band? Rock Band
X Stone World Promise X
Meisters and Weapons; Gods and Regalia's
Boys Can Be Ballerina's, Too
Yeah... i'M a gAmEr
Subnautic Danger
If You Don't, You'll Regret It
Did.
Until Morow
!!UPDATE!!
30k Special(Preview)
One Last Rodeo
Dumpling!
Poof. Thot Gone.
Strain
Secret Snuggles from a Man Built Like Burnt Toast
HEY YOU COME LOOK AT THIS(Voting Open)
UPDATE(The Arcana+)
Black-Eyed Brawler
Tranquil Embrace
Eye Contact? Nah Fam-
*AGGRESSIVE TRUMPET NOISEEEEEEES*
henlo(a few tings)
Wolf Form

You

666 13 2
By irl_BraadVengolor

Chikara Ennoshita x Male Reader

(Part 2, homies)

It's been weeks - months, more specifically - and you were still locked inside your bedroom. No lights, no sound, just you. You, and this void pit of self-pity you put yourself in.

"(Y/n)?" (B/n) called, "Come on, you haven't eaten anything today. You can't just stay locked up forever."

He was worried, and he was right. But.., have you really not eaten anything all day? You could have sworn you hadn't eaten anything all week. You didn't want to; didn't feel like you were worth it.

You felt like an absolutely ass that night, and you still felt just as much so right now, in this moment. You hadn't gone to school, haven't even touched your bag or your uniform - never even considered it, in fact. You haven't showered. What's the point if you're not planning on going anywhere but here?

Your sleep varies; on some nights, you never get so much as a wink, while on others, you sleep from ten o' clock to three-thirty in the afternoon. And even when you wake up, you make no effort to move at all.

Countless pings from your team group chat, hundreds of missed calls from your teammates - such as Hinata, Nishinoya, Sugawara, Daichi. There were at least twenty or so from Coach Ukai. Hell, you even had voicemails from Kageyama and a couple from Tsukishima. No doubt the others forced him to just because they figured you'd pick up out of confusion.

Your vision felt out of focus. Who you were, it didn't feel good. You felt shitty, but you didn't want to - didn't feel like you had the right to feel that way. You hurt someone special to you, you don't get to feel bad - you're not allowed to.

Your (e/c) eyes stare numbly up at your dark ceiling, noticing how the sunset hues peeked through your (r/c) curtains and illuminated the empty room a little. It made it feel a little more warm.

Like he did.

Whenever he walked into a room, you knew without even having to look who it was. You always knew. It was the warmth he brought, it felt like a sunset at the beach; his smile brighter than the sun and his light laughter always seemed more playful and free than the dusk ocean itself.

The beach...

You never felt like the beach was a good place for you. You liked to say that it felt too open.., but, the truth is, you felt too detached from that scene. Out of place.

You thought your personality, the way you think, look, the very way you move and carry yourself - you always assumed it would be far too disruptive to the calming rays of the setting sun, or the gentle laps of the water treading sand as the tide came in.

You've always been quick to assume things. Maybe that's what's always gotten in the way?

Using the phrase "getting in the way..," for some reason, it links to the thought of your underclassmen; like, Kageyama, or Tsukishima. Mostly the latter. And, of course, these thoughts always have a habit of setting off unwanted chain reactions.

But we never seem to be able to catch it before that bittersweet outcome...

The thought of the tower of salt suddenly turned into wondering about Yamaguchi and how he's doing with his jump floats? Jump... What about Hinata? Maybe his jumping height has increased since you've been gone?

Height...

You miss Asahi.

'Asahi...' You thought slowly, letting each syllable drag a little longer than intended.

Daichi's probably buying the team meat buns tonight after practice.

Suga must be worried about you..

If Suga's worried, you wonder if everyone else is..?

You wonder if...

Your eyes tear up, feeling that lump lodge in your throat again as your thoughts turn against you. You pull aggressively on your blanket, tugging it up and over your head as you whine.

××××

"Damn.., again?" Tanaka asked aimlessly, looking around the gym to find no you, yet again.

"This is kinda getting on my nerves- but in a Suga kinda way?? Like, I feel irritated, but I'm not irritated..." Noya pondered for a moment, "I don't think I'm irritated..?"

"Noya, I think the word you're looking for is-"

"He's still not back? This kid is really starting to worry me..." Suga interrupted, jogging into the building and glancing through the room to find no sign of you.

"Worried! Jeez.. Thanks, Suga!" The Libero said in relief.

"What's going on?" Kinnoshita asked, stepping through the door with Narita and Ennoshita in tow.

"(Y/n)'s still not back and we're all concerned about what could've happened." Daichi explained, sighing quietly at the situation.

"How long as it been now?"

"A little under a month and a half, I believe..." Asahi trailed off. "You guys don't think something bad might've happened, do you?"

"Hard to say, honestly." The team didn't get the chance to dwell on it before Coach Ukai showed up - followed by the four first years.

"Alright boys, let's get goin'-"

"WAIT! You can't start! (Y/n)'s not here yet!" Hinata exclaimed, earning a smack from Kageyama.

"What are you, a dumbass!? He's not coming, moron! He hasn't been here in weeks, so we're starting without him."

Those words stung everyone in the gym; even Tsukishima and Ukai felt it pang through their chests.

The carrot-top seemed to deflate, grumbling something about "stupid Kageyama" this, and "stupid (Y/n)" that; Ukai sighed deeply, turning to the small Middle Blocker with a lopsided sympathetic smile on his lips.

"Tell ya what, short-stack," he began, pulling the boy's attention. "we'll wait a little longer before we start start, okay? That should give (L/n) enough time to get here-"

"Sure, he's probably just "late" again." Scoffed Tsukishima, turning away from the scene with a sour expression.

"Hey, you know better than to talk about your upperclassmen like that!" Noya defended. Tanaka followed...

"Yeah, Saltyshima!"

Those two... Knuckleheads, you'd always call them. But, truth be told, you admired them for always sticking up for you - "protecting you from the meanie-jerk-faces" always felt like their favorite pastime to you. Of course, it wasn't like you were hurt by all the rude comments and snide remarks you'd get day-to-day; you were just... too annoyed to deal with them.

Letting them all fall off your shoulder, roll down your back. That's what you always thought of yourself, anyway.

"Guys! Coach is still talking!" Suga wrangled, earning apologies from Tanaka and Noya, but Tsukishima only clicked his tongue, though returned to paying attention despite.

"Why don't you all run some drills for a few minutes, capeesh?" The team all complied, jogging off to do their warm-ups.

Though the room was silent, the air was heavy. Narita and Kinnoshita kept eyeing their third pea, the concentrated, frustrated look on the noirette's face drew concern from all around.

The only person who wasn't paying any mind to anyone else was Shouyou - who had his big brown eyes glued to the gym doors, waiting eagerly for them to slide open and reveal the (h/c) haired second year with a bad attitude.

'Are you serious?' Kageyama thought, glancing at the tangerine beside him every now and again, silently hoping he would understand their upperclassman wasn't coming today. And just assume he'd never come back again.

"You haven't seen him in the halls either?" Sugawara whispered to the Libero on the other side of Tanaka - who was sat between the two - only getting the shakes of both heads in response.

"He hasn't been in class for the past few weeks," Tanaka whispered back.

"What if something did happen..?" Asahi worried.

"Oh my god, I can't take this anymore." Tall, blonde, and salty stated, speaking up above the whispers that cut through the silence like a sharp knife through softened butter.

"That guy was a dick-"

"Tsukki!"

"Tsukishima!"

"OOOH, YOU BETTER WATCH YO'SELF, FRENCH FRY!"

"I'm not finished! He was an asshole - an even bigger one than I am. The only thing he was good at was playing with the team. But, other than that?" His face scrunched at the thought.

"He was a little shit with a shit attitude. So I, for one, am overjoyed to know that he hasn't come to school or practice in weeks, and that he's probably not ever coming back." He spat, feeling a distant sting come to his eyes.

Everyone was quiet.

.

.

.

"Yeah."

"Huh?" Noya asked.

"Yeah.., yes, he was a dick. He is a dick." -'You don't mean that and you know it.'

The whole team was shocked beyond belief at this sudden spike in hatred - especially when it's coming from Ennoshita.

"Ennoshita.., are you alright?" Daichi asked.

"Did something happen between you and (L/n)..?" Yamaguchi chimed in timidly. Suddenly, Chikara got up off the floor and left the building - along with a billion questions going unanswered.

'How could you say that when you don't even know the full story?' It was as if his conscience had turned against him, taking no sides in aware that you've done him wrong, but also going a cut above in knowing he had jumped to a technically-not-break-up break-up.

"Damnit..,"

××××

"(N/n), please come out." (B/n) begged at your door, wanting desperately to know whether or not you were holding yourself back from telling him "I'm (sexuality)."

You weren't.

You were spaced out, staring at the light that spilled in through that crack in your curtains.

"You're gonna make yourself sick if you keep this shit up." The stern tone in his voice was nearly reminiscent of your late parents, which instantly rubbed salt into the wound very aggressively.

Tears in your tired eyes, you shoved the blankets off of you - immediately feeling unpleasant when the cold air hit your skin. You stomped to your bedroom door and swung it open.

"Wow, you actually-"

"Say it." You stated bluntly, cutting him off mid-sentence.

"Say.. what?" Your brother asked.

"Tell me that you told me so." You pushed.

"What? Why would-"

"Say it, (B/n)."

He continued to stammer, feeling awkward and nervous. In reality, he never even felt the urge to tell you he told you so. Why? Because he already knew the outcome you would come to.

It's a nasty habit, he believes.

"(Y/n)..," he began slowly,

"You smell horrid."

. . . .

Your lip quivered at this and you burst into tears; (B/n) looked at you in both concern and confusion at first, until you replied.

"You smell worse." You said through the sobs. Your brother chuckled as he smiled softly, pulling you into his arms and holding you tight.

"Well, considering I haven't showered for as long as you haven't showered, I'd say we smell roughly the same." (B/n) added, matter-of-factly.

"Ew," you commented, with a cough and a sniff, as you buried your face in his chest, too void of physical energy to wrap your arms around him in return.

"Ew indeed, (N/n). Ew, indeed." He squeezed you tighter before letting go, his hands still comfortably gripping your shoulders.

"What say we both shower, I'll go pick up some grub, and we match a wovie while we chow down. Sound good?" (B/n) asked, purposely switching the 'w' and the 'm' - he says he does it sometimes "for flavor," but you just think he's a dork being a doofus. Nevertheless, you nod and wipe your eyes.

"Yeah.., yeah, that sounds good."

"Coolio, I'm gonna go jump in the shower; you do the same - after you clean up your pit, alright? No one wants a gremlin birthed of dirty laundry and half-empty water bottles!" He shouts to you as he exits down the hall to the main bathroom. You rolled your eyes, turning back to your bedroom.

It was messy, to say the least. On the bright side, most of it was laundry - no old food to be recovered. Granted, there were indeed about a thousand water bottles lying around the floor. You just hoped none of them leaked..; what a mess.

Your eyes wandered, noticing how your plants - all potted on a shelf that you added to your window sill - were, miraculously, still alive. It seems you must have been getting up at some point or another to water the poor things.

Would other people consider it pitiable that the only stable relationship you can ever appear to maintain - excluding the unmatchable bond between you and your brother - is one between yourself and some flowers? Maybe...

You didn't think it was sad at all.., at least, not when you were little... a part of you still wishes you could go back there, your thoughts recall.

Thinking of the past was hard for you, but you never chose to ignore it. Aimlessly, you start picking up your dirty clothes from around your bedroom; tossing them subconsciously to the hamper next to your door.

'Spray bottle..? Or watering can?' You trailed, fiddling with a nearly full bottle of room-temperature water you had gotten off the floor. 'I chose spray bottle right?'

You slowly peer over to the shelf on your window sill again, spotting the small, (f/c) spritzer hanging from the edge by its trigger.

'Right,' you step over to your collection of plants, the soft sound of your socks against the (f/t) was pleasant to you. Comforting. "Watering cans would've made such a mess..." You stated nonchalantly.

The air conditioning system kicked on, lessening the already quiet travel of (B/n)'s music. You had remembered he told you he'd gotten into this new band from this couple he's friends with.

What was it..?

Thirty-Two Captains?

You think you've heard of them once or twice.. You remember taking an interest in 'Rip In My Soul,' it reminded you of someone.

'Redoubtable' was another song by them you favored. From their more recent album, sure, but, just because it's new, doesn't mean it's bad.

'Ennoshita...' You froze. Stopped everything you were doing, losing focus.

You shook your head, your lip quivered.

'(B/n) is absolutely crushing over those two.' You distracted yourself.

××××

Picking up the last pile of dirty clothes, you heard a hard 'knock' on your door.

"I'll be back, don't let the moose inside!" You threw one of your stranded shoes at your side of the door, hearing a loud cackle come from the livingroom before the front door was swung open and closed.

You sighed...

'Shower... Right.'

××××

AYYYE HAHA SO 3 PART ONESHOT LMFAO

Hope y'all enjoyed this one, and I hope y'all enjoy the next one - which will hopefully be written and published very soon.

Sorry for the delay/how this part took so long to get out there, but it's very difficult to balance writing fanfiction oneshots for people and writing my own book that holds an entire franchise I'm working on.

Basically, I have over 40-something drafts here and I'm working on all of them as best I can^^;

Including a Subnautica AU Armin Arlert oneshot, a Keishin Ukai oneshot, Ushijima x Writer! Reader, Suga x Tall! Reader, AND a Yamaguchi oneshot that's heavily inspired by the song Bubblegum Bitch.

Yes, I have been busy.

I'm also trying my hardest to work on a oneshot to Dream's newest sing he did with Alec Benjamin - Change My Clothes - but I'm sorta struggling to find the right way to write it.

Anyways, with all of that shit outta the way-

Thank you guys for reading this book written by a fucking crackhead :)

Have a wonderful day/night, and remember! Don't be afraid to submit your own request!

Catch y'all on the flip! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
762K 15.2K 35
《 requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...
6.6K 604 23
this series deals with ptsd, self harm, sa, ed and more, if you have any requests go ahead i lack imagination so .... but other than that please enj...
32.1K 631 24
⚠️TW: SELF HARM, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/ATTEMPTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY, SWEARING, THROWING UP/GAGGING, PANIC ATTACKS, EATING DISORDER, DEATH Izuku Midoriya...