More than Friends | (Fred Wea...

By ynhpstories

You've been best friends with Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan since First Year even if it is in a unex... More

Chapter 1. The Burrow
Chapter 2: Chaos at Kings Cross
Chapter 3: The Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 4: Dumbledore's Speech
Chapter 5: The first day
Chapter 6: The Ageing Potion
Chapter 7: The Other Two Schools
Chapter 8: The Secret Sleepover
Chapter 9: Entering the Tournament
Chapter 10: The Triwizard Chamions
Chapter 11: The First Task
Chapter 12: Lies
Chapter 13: Dancing Lessons
Chapter 14: Dates?
Chapter 15: Hogsmeade
Chapter 16: The Yule Ball
Chapter 17: Christmas
Chapter 18: The Question
Chapter 20: Amortentia
Chapter 21: The Twins Chaotic Birthday
Chapter 22: The Third Task
Chapter 23: Back To The Burrow
Chapter 24: Bill and Charlie
Chapter 25: Birthday At The Burrow
Chapter 26: 12 Grimmauld Place
Chapter 27: Sirius Black
Chapter 28: The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter 29: The Dementor Attack
Chapter 30: Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 31: Dumbledore's Interuption
Chapter 32: Dolores Umbridge
Chapter 33: Detention
Chapter 34: McGonagall vs Umbridge
Chapter 35: The Hogs Head
Chapter 36: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 37: Attack On Arthur Weasley
Chapter 38: St Mungo's
Chapter 39: Veritaserum
Chapter 40: Chritmas Shopping
Chapter 41: Christmas Day
Chapter 42: Azkaban Breakout
Chapter 43: Quiddich Ban
Chapter 44: Quiddich Tryouts
Chapter 45: First Quiddich Match
Chapter 46: Patronus
Chapter 47: The Twins Grand Escape
Chapter 48: NEWTS
Chapter 49: Saying Goodbye
Chapter 50: Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Chapter 51: Results
Chapter 52: Letter From The Ministry
Chapter 53: Ministry Interview
Chapter 54: A Reply
Chapter 55: First Lesson
Chapter 56: A Test.
Chapter 57: Tough News
Announcement!
Chapter 58: News Over Tea
Chapter 59: Confessions
Chapter 60: The Battle Of The Astronomy Tower
Chapter 61: Another Scan
Chapter 62: The Funeral
Chapter 63: The Battle of Eight Potters
Chapter 64: Miracles
Chapter 65: The Wedding
Chapter 66: Trouble At The Ministry
Chapter 67: Cooped up alone
Chapter 68: Bloody Injuries and Broken Hearts
Chapter 69: A Surprisingly Calm Christmas
Chapter 70: Two New Arrivals
Chapter 71: Bringing them Home
Chapter 72: Sleepless Nights
Chapter: 73: A Fast Escape
Chapter 74: Home Away From Home
Chapter 75: The Letter and The Castle
Chapter 76: The Battle Of Hogwarts
Chapter 77: The Fall
Chapter 78: The Reunion and the Goodbye
Chapter 79: The Dress and The Suit
Chapter 80: Thirteen Years Later
The End!

Chapter 19: The Second Task

2.7K 35 34
By ynhpstories

Fred's POV:

I sat in the library for about a hour waiting for y/n to come back, but she never did. I packed away her things before packing mine. I decided that I would go for dinner as I thought she may have gone straight there.

I walked in to see George and Lee sitting in their usual seats but still no sign of y/n. I sat down and placed both mine and her bags on the seat next to mine, where she would normally sit.

"Have you seen y/n" I asked as worry started to fill me up inside.

"No, we thought she was with you" Lee replied.

"No. She left because McGonagall needed her. Along with Hermione and Ron, but I haven't seen them since" I said

I looked over to see Hermione and Ron weren't there too. But Harry was speaking to Neville and Seamus. I hardly ate anything at dinner. I was worried sick for her. I haven't seen her. What is something happened? What if I did something?

"Fred" yelled George

I shook myself out of my thoughts. The worry clearly visible on my face.

"Maybe she's in the common room doing homework, maybe Dumbledore had given them food." George states.

"You could be right" I said. I immediately stood up, grabbed our bags and ran out of the great hall. I sprinted up to Gryffindor tower. I ran in the common room to find it empty. Everyone was out for dinner.

"Y/n" I called out. "Lovey"

The common room remained silent. Not a trace of anyone being up here. I thought she could be in her dorm. I made my way up to hers and Hermione's dorm. I knocked on her door.

Nothing.

I opened the door to find the room completely empty, her pyjamas in a heap on her bed. I placed her bag and left to go to my dorm.

I changed into a jumper, it had a faint smell of y/n on it. A few tears left my eyes. My girlfriend is missing. And I couldn't do anything.

I hardly slept at all. It was 6:00am and I was the only one awake, I slid on my slippers and dressing down before silently sneaking out and making my way down to the common room.

I sat down by the fire just staring at the flames as they roar and crack peacefully. I heard a small noise coming from the girls dorms. I immediately looked up optimistic that it was y/n coming to comfort me.
Instead my sister Ginny came down she too looked pretty worried about something.

"Are you okay Gin" I asked

"Have you seen Hermione. She was supposed to help me with homework last night and she never came" she said as she sat down next to me.

"No, I haven't. Y/n is gone too" I said guiltily "I feel guilty, something may have happened to my girlfriend and I won't know" a few tears slipped down my cheek.

"It's not your fault Fred" she said as she wiped my tears. "It's not your fault at all."

"Have you checked their dorm?" I asked. It was my final idea.

"Yeah, I have checked. Their not there" she said sadly.

I pulled Ginny into a hug. We sat there for about a hour just staring into the fire together.

I eventually got myself up to get ready. I dressed warm because the second task was today and it would be cold. We'd be by the lake.

I grabbed a spare jumper of mine, just in case y/n is found. I made my way down to breakfast, again I hardly ate anything only barely managing half a slice of toast.

Me, George and Lee all began to make our way down to the boats that lead to three stands for the second task. I looked manically in the trees in case she was there. As I was walking I heard a voice behind me.

"Fred!" Yelled a mans voice. I turned around to see Cedric running after me.

"What Diggory" I sighed

"Have you seen y/n. She said she would watch me today" he asked.

"No. I haven't seen my girlfriend since yesterday." I snapped.

"Girlfriend?" Cedric asked.

"Yes. Now please leave me alone" I snapped once again.

I saw Cedric's face turn sad as he went onto a boat. I got in another and it led me to the middle stand where all the champions were.

Once we all had taken our seats I heard Dumbledore's voice boom across the stands.

"Good morning and welcome too the second task" I hardly listened to what he said. I was more worried about y/n.

"Last night something was taken away from our champions. It is their mission to retrieve their prize. Our champions will have a hour beginning at the cannon"

Filch had set off the cannon early and the four champions dived into the water. I sat there anxiously waiting for y/n to turn up behind me. Maybe she was ill or gone on a early walk.

About 45 minutes later two people emerged from the water.

"Hey look it's Viktor" said Lee
"With Hermione" added George.

I instantly figured it out. I started crying

"What wrong Fred" George asked.

"Y/n. She's under there. She's part of the task, Cedric has to save her." I bolted from my seat and ran down to the bottom anxiously waiting for y/n to return from the surface. If Krum could get Hermione safely, why couldn't Cedric.

(Quick authors note: I'm aware Cedric came back first. But I had to make it Viktor so Fred realised)

Another ten minutes went by. Still nothing. No sign of y/n. At 1 minute to go I saw y/n emerge to the surface. But something was wrong. Very wrong.

Y/n's POV:

My eyes opened again. I was no longer in Dumbledore's office. I was in the Great Lake. And just been saved my Cedric.

Cedric helped me up for a second before he dived back under, I was left alone in the middle of the lake. I got stuck by panic when I remembered I couldn't swim.

I began to struggle to keep my head above the surface. I was gasping for air.

"It looks like she can't swim" I heard someone yell as my head sunk into the water.

I heard a splash and a large black figure came swimming towards me. I felt everything go black again. But I felt the person grab my wrist and haul my head above water.

I saw Fred desperately swimming me towards the large stands. He looked very handsome today. Especially when his hair is wet.

"Freddie" I muttered just as I began to swallow water. I saw everything go black again but felt three pairs of hands take me and pull me onto the stands.

I stared coughing on the water and gasping for air. I laid there for a minute before I got pushed up. I sat up straight and towels wrapped around me.

I looked over and saw Fred sitting next to me. Looking very worried, his hair was dripping wet and towels wrapped around him to.

"You saved me Freddie! Thank you love" he came right next to me and we kissed, he saved my life. I grabbed his wet hair and played with it.

We both broke away and hugged. I cried onto him. I'm so glad to be back with him.

"You had me so worried" he said "so when I saw you were struggling I had to do something."

"Thank you" I whispered. I gave a large shiver. I realised how cold I was.

"Are you cold lovey" Fred asked

"No not at all" I said sarcastically. "I've been at the bottom of a lake since last night" I shivered once again.

"Take these" Fred said as he removed the towels from him and wrapped them around me.

"Can we get her more towels" he yelled. And someone came over with a handful of them. They placed it down in front of Fred and he began to wrap me up.

He then pulled me into a hug. I felt his warmth radiate off of his body. It instantly warmed me up. I stayed like that for a while before I helped me put on a spare jumper he brought here for me. I snuggled my way into his chest and he rested his head in the crook of my next.

"I'm so happy to be back with you. I didn't sleep all night i was so worried about you" Fred whispered in my ear.

"Well I'm back now" I said as I cupped his head in my hands and smiled at him.

"Where's your necklace" Fred asked concerned. "Is it in the lake?"

"No. Don't worry. It's in Dumbledore's office. He said to take off any thing that could be lost in the lake that we didn't want to lose. I put my necklace in there. It's safe" I said. Fred gave a sigh of relief.

I didn't listen to the scores all I know is that Harry and Cedric came joint first, Viktor in third and Fleur in forth.

Me and Fred made our way back to the boats. I was reunited with George and Lee. We all gave a group hug. I cried because I was so happy to see them again.

We made it back to the castle. I became cold again. The sharp wind hitting my wet clothes and hair. I let out a shiver and I felt Fred pick me up. He carried me all the way back to his dorm. I showered in hot water. I felt so good to feel warm again. I changed into some jogging bottoms and a jumper.

Me and Fred made it back to the common room. I sat down and remembered.

"I need to go get my necklace" I said as I got up.

"I'm coming with you" Fred said as he took my hand.

We walked back to Dumbledore's office. I knocked on the door and entered his office.

"Sorry professor. I've came to collect my necklace" I said timidly.

"Ah yes. In that box Miss y/l/n" he said.

I made my way over to the box. I put my necklace back on and slid my bracelet over my wrist.

"Well done today Mr Weasley" Dumbledore said to Fred. "Your heroic actions won't go unnoticed"

"Thank you professor" Fred said.

We left his office and walked back to the common room. I sat down next to Fred. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug. I rest my head in his shoulder and just generally enjoyed being back with him.

George and Lee came in not to long later holding four hot chocolates. We each got one. I sipped it and felt it's heat circulate my body.

We all sat and talked before I dosed off into Fred's shoulder.

Fred's POV:
I'm so unbelievably happy to have y/n back in my arms again. I love her so much, I never realised how lonely I feel without her.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a hug. She rested her head on my shoulder and I laid mine lightly on her head.

George and Lee came in with hot chocolates, we drink them as we talked. Not long after I noticed y/n had fallen asleep on me again.

"I'm taking her to our room" I said to the boys as I gently lifted her up she carried her to my dorm.

I carefully placed her on my bed. She looked unbelievably cute. I got myself ready for bed. I couldn't wait to be with her again.

I climbed into my bed, pulled the duvet over us wrapped my arms around her a quickly fall asleep.

Authors note: Sorry for the long part today. I got too carried away. Sorry if it's boring but hopefully it will get better. Have a great day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.6K 73
Y/n Lupin became a werewolf at a young age from Fenrir Greyback. She kept this secret from everyone apart from her parents, older brother and a selec...
55K 820 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
2.2M 61.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
3.1M 93.1K 110
Maeve, was a quite unique girl. Whoever witnessed her smile or laugh was instantly intoxicated by her presence, and thats what happened to a particul...