๐“๐„๐„๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โžฅ eli...

By starkeyslover

ห‹ห๐Ÿ’’ หŽหŠห— โ› ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... More

๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ–‡ยทหš เผ˜ โ”Šอ™ playlist+moodboard !หŠหŽ
one, hate
two, party at the canyon
three, all valley
four, victories
five, desperate
six, "gross"
seven, truth or dare
eight, the truth
nine, drama
ten, "i want you"
eleven, feelings
twelve, not friends
thirteen, insults
fourteen, trouble
fifteen, movies and texts
sixteen, over it
seventeen, confrontation
eighteen, moonlight
nineteen, confused
twenty, to care or not care
twenty-one, the mission
twenty-two, mission? failed..or not..
twenty-three, problems
twenty-four, after party
twenty-five, everything changes
twenty-six, back to square one
twenty-seven, oops..
twenty-eight, "you broke miguel"
twenty-nine, talking confessions
thirty-one, it's funner to play
thirty-two, dating or just hanging out?
thirty-three, unlike you
thirty-four, rain
thirty-five, end of summer
thirty-six, parties = bad times
thirty-seven, gone soft
thirty-eight, first day brawl
thirty-nine, aftermath
forty, t is for trauma
forty-one,broken trust
forty-two, let's talk
fourty-three, "i wanna rock!"
fourty-four, second chances

thirty, happier

2.2K 57 15
By starkeyslover

"you know, all your blood is gonna rush to your head." a laugh leaves hawk's lips as he walked into his bedroom. he wore grey sweatpants and was shirtless, his abs displaying perfectly. his usual mohawk was down seeing as it was early in the morning.

it's been a good week since miguel and tory had locked the two in the locker room. after both hawk and y/n had agreed on a way to figure things out, and after miguel and tory began hearing things they didn't want to hear, they had let the two out.

for the past week y/n and hawk had been hanging out, mostly everyday. after sessions at the dojo they'd get cleaned up and then hangout at the mall food court or some type of park.

they'd eat, and talk about how they felt. despite it mostly being things that the other did that annoyed the shit out of them, they'd occasionally bring up the topic of a relationship.

they hadn't quiet figured out where they stood, it had only been a week after all, but it was at least acquaintances, possibly even finally friends.

it was friday, and the week was close to an end. the hangout spot last night and this morning was currently hawk's house. no, y/n and hawk did not hook up again. as much as the two wanted to they decided it was probably not the best thing to do when they were trying to piece together what was happening between them.

"i don't care." y/n sighed. she was currently sprawled out on hawk's bed, hanging upside down.

hawk approached closer, walking towards his nightstand next to his bed to connect his phone to his charger. as he got closer y/n could smell the intoxicating scent of his cologne.

she throws herself up, now kneeling on the bed. although she had slept over, only because hawk kept insisting it was too late for her to go home last night, hawk had decided on sleeping on the couch and leaving y/n his bed.

he'd let her borrow some clothes, well just a long t-shirt she wore as a nightgown. she had on her long, knee high socks on and her short, layered hair was up in a low ponytail with most of the hair now out and framing her face.

she tilted her head sideways, her eyes on hawk as he stood next to the bed looking down at his phone. feeling her eyes on him he shut his phone off, placing it down on the stand.

he turns and looks down at her, reaching over and grabbing her chin in his hand. y/n looks up at him through her eyelashes, a smile on both of their faces.

"come here." she mumbles, grabbing his arm and pulling his hand away from her face. he complies, sitting down next to her on the mattress.

she lays her head on his shoulder, her hands on his arm. hawk's smile got even brighter if possible, "don't get used to this, l/n—i still very much hate you."

y/n smiles, "trust me, the feeling is mutual."

they laugh, hawk shaking his head at the girl. "so, what's the plan for today?" he asks, looking down at her.

she groans, pulling away from him and falling back onto the bed. hawk places his hand on her bare thigh, another chuckle leaving his lips.

"hmm," y/n thinks as her eyes stare up at the ceiling of hawk's room, "golf n stuff? or we can catch a movie?" she shrugs.

"or..." hawk starts, a smirk tugging at his lips. his hand travels further up y/n's thigh slowly, the cold ring on his finger pressing against her bare skin.

y/n rolled her eyes, a grin appearing on her face. she pulled his arms down and he fell on top of her, her laughter echoing in his room.

he scoffed as he pushed himself up, looking down at her . "no." she smiled up at him.

"not yet." he mumbled back with a smile of his own.

"alright, golf n stuff it is." he agrees cheerfully, pushing himself off the bed.

"alright, i'm gonna go home and change. i'll meet you there?" y/n asks as she gathers her things.

"i'll pick you up. i gotta go give miguel his comics back anyways." hawk laughs.

—time skip—

the wind blew through y/n's h/c hair as she held onto hawk's waist for dear life, the last thing she wanted was to fall off the back of his motorcycle—boy did he drive fast.

he pulled up to the golf n stuff parking lot, parking his bike and turning it off. he hopped off, taking his helmet off. y/n did the same and she ran her fingers through her hair, trying her best to fix the entangled mess.

"aren't we like banned from here?" she asked, remembering the fight that occurred a month or two ago.

hawk shrugged, "we'll find out."

the two went into the center without a problem, and headed straight into the arcade full of fun games that would win them tickets.

"come on, let's go play basketball." y/n grinned, her hand grabbing his arm as they walked over to the makeshift court.

they played for a while, having the most fun they could and winning a bunch of tickets thanks to hawk's skills. after basketball they moved onto a few other games, most of them being fairly easy to win.

after a few hours of gaming they decided to grab some food, and they now sat at a booth with pizza in front of them.

"so," hawk started while y/n munched on her food. her eyes looked up at him, waiting for him to continue, "why do you live with your aunt?"

y/n finished chewing, placing her slice off pizza now on her paper plate as she wiped her lips with a napkin. "umm," noticing her uncomfortableness with the question hawk spoke again, "you don't have to tell me, i'll just ask another question." he nods with a shy smile.

"no, it's fine." y/n nods, "i just haven't really talked about it to anyone but miguel." she confesses, looking down at the table.

she takes a deep breath, "uh, well, last year my parents were in a pretty bad car crash." hawk's face softens, "they didn't make it." y/n continues, "and my brother was in a coma for a bit, but he didn't make it either." she shook her head.

"y/n—"

"don't even say you're sorry, i hate hearing that. i mean, i'm okay now, it was inevitable. it was the way it was supposed to go." she shrugged, picking her slice of food back up.

"are you sure you're okay? i mean...that's a lot."

"i'm fine. can we just change the subject?" she asked, not wanting death to be the topic of tonight's hangout.

"yeah, okay." hawk agreed, finishing his own food.

"let's go see what we can get with our tickets, yeah?" he smiled at y/n, grabbing the clear bag full of tickets.

they cleaned up their table before walking over to the price booth, showing the employee all their earned tickets.

"you can either get a bunch of things from here, or one big thing from up here." the guy behind the counter explained.

hawk nudge y/n, "pick something."

"well, what do you want?" she smiled up at him. "nah, you pick. it'll be for you." he grins back down at her.

she looks up at the wall adorned with stuffed animals, "that one." she points.

the employee nods as he grabs the hook stick to pull down the prize.

"seriously?" hawk asks, his eyebrow quirked.

"what? it's cute, shut up." y/n laughs. the employee hands her the plush and she waves it in front of hawk's face, "it's a avocado plush—AND it's winking."

hawk rolls his eyes at her, "you're so random." he laughs, throwing his arm around the girl as they start to walk off.

"thank you!" y/n calls back to the employee, hugging the plush closer in her arm with her other arm around hawk's waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.2K 48
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ." ๐ƒ๐š๐ก๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ก...
72.3K 2.6K 73
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
153K 7.4K 23
-๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐„๐€๐’๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ...
140K 8.2K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...