The Lying Game

Da therealshedy

Vonessa Hayes. The daughter of a Kingpin gets pregnant in a very unexpected way by her brother's best friend... Altro

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 1

3.2K 41 4
Da therealshedy

My name is Vonessa Hayes. Daughter of a kingpin- Von Hayes, that's my daddy name. My mother Anna Hayes is the queen, I'm a daddy's girl if you may asked because I'm their only daughter. My older brother Von Hayes Jr is their only son also, Only two kids for them and that's us- Von and Vonessa. My brother Von is pretty much protective of me especially since he's working with daddy in this street lifestyle. I've been sheltered most of my life away from a normal teenagers life, bodyguard every where I go and even at my room door. I've never even had a boyfriend or much less have sex, my daddy ensure to get me check every month cause he claim that niggas are dogs and he know cause he was a wild one.

I'm now twenty year old and still a virgin. Looking at me you would have never known and with the way I blossom like a fully grown woman you would have never guess.

So here's my story. Hold on with me, on my journey.

Vonessa Hayes found love in the eyes of another woman's nigga.
____________________________________
(Vonessa Hayes POV)

“Princess,” My daddy said as he open my room door to see me laying on my belly as I stare at him.
“What's wrong?”

He walk towards me and sit on my bed, I didn't say anything I just have this frown on my face. My daddy doesn't like to see me sad so that's why I'm taking advantage of this especially since I deserve a bit of freedom too.

“Talk to me princess, I don't want to see you sad,” He told me. He run his fingers through my hair and stare at me waiting for me to answer him.
“Say something Vonessa,”

“I'm tired of being treated like a prisoner daddy,” I replied.

“I have to protect you,” He said.

“I know but I need freedom, I'm twenty year old now daddy. I need you to stop letting everybody watch me like an awk,” I told him as I sit up on my bed and stare at him.

He stare at me and sigh. I know he's protective of me but I want to enjoy being this young too.

“I won't let them stop watching you but I'll be sure to let you have the freedom you want, you can attend the club and such. I know you'll meet boys and you'll see one that you like but please don't date any of the niggas that work for me,” He said.

“Thank you thank you thank you,” I replied. I hug him as I started smiling. Finally I'm free.
“I won't date any, I promise,”

“Okay now, so I'll remove the video camera's from your room and allow you to have your privacy, your a big girl now so I need to stop treating you like your small,” He told me.

“Yeah dad, you need to stop,” I said.

“I will, I love you princess and I want to see you happy at all times,” He replied.

Damn. If I would have known it would have work, I would have did it from last year.

“I love you too daddy, thank you for understanding,” I said.

He nod and stand up. He kiss my forehead as I smile then he exit my room. Wheww that went easy, my daddy is heartless in the streets. Word around town is that people is scared of him, he's well respect every where he goes. But at home, he's this loving father I know and grow to love. He's strict but he's the world best father in my eyes. He never let our family worry or stress about anything. At home he's my daddy but in the streets I can't say because I've never seen him hurt anybody before.

My phone ring and it's my best friend Sia calling.

"Hey friend," She said as I answered.

"Hi boo," I replied.

"I'm coming over to stay cause my parents will be out of town," She told me.

"Alright boo, you know your always welcome. See ya," I said.

"And please let my god father know that I'll be staying there," She said.

"Okay boo,"

I hang up the phone then get up off my bed to go downstairs. Sia is my daddy god daughter, her daddy is my daddy's best friend.

I open my room door to see two of my fathers guard standing there, I roll my eyes as they look at me.

“Where are you off to now?” One of them that name Danny ask.

“Bosses order,” The other one said that name Clide.

“I'm going to the living room downstairs,” I replied.

They nod and walk behind me as I walk, I scoff and roll my eyes. I'm definitely tired of this. I walk down the stairs and then enter into the living room, I sit on the sofa beside my brother Von. Living in a mansion, everybody stays here whenever they're ready.

“I didn't know you were here,” I said as he scroll through his phone.

“Yeah, I'm waiting on daddy to attend this meeting,” He replied.
“My nigga back in town,”

“Who?” I ask curious. Even though he don't allow me around his friends so I don't really know them like that.

“My best friend Christiano, Sia's older brother. He's back in town,” He replied.

“Oh she didn't tell me, must because I've never met him,” I said.

“He's married now so I won't care if you do,” He told me.

I scoff and roll my eyes. Like that will stop me from liking him especially if he's cute. The door bell ring and I get up to answer it, as I open the door I'm met with Sia wrapping her arms around me hugging me.

“Best friend,” She yell out as I chuckled at her excitement.

“Hey boo,” I replied.

We stop hugging and she enter the house, I was about to close the door but stop when I see a man around my brothers age walking towards me. He stop in front of me and stare.

“Hello, I'm Christiano,” He said. I stare at him from head to toe and damn he's fine. With all those tattoos, his brown skin complexion and his body figure. Damn he's hot.

“Hi I'm Vonessa,” I replied. He hold out his hand for me to shake and I do but I hold on to his hands longer then look at his finger to see his wedding ring. Shit.
“Such a fine ass like you already taken,”

This is why my brother Von don't let me out his sight cause he sees the flirting type of lady I am. Especially if I like someone.

Christiano stare at me then his eyes wonder to my body figure, and yes I have boobs and ass plus the cute face. He quickly look up back meeting my eyes. He clear his throat.

“I'm married,” He said.

I bite my lip then nod and turn around to enter the house, I turn back around to see him staring at my ass. I chuckled then walk back into the living room and sit beside Von. Christiano enter and sit beside Sia.

“So I take it you already met my sister?” Von ask.

“Yes we just met,” Christiano replied.

“Okay then, I'm just waiting on daddy to finish getting dress so we can go,” Von told him.

“Okay bro, Sia will be staying here. Keep a close eye on her, you know ion play about my sister,” Christiano said.

“Same here and she'll be fine here,” Von replied.

“Talking like I'm not here, I'll be in the room so see you when you get back,” Sia said as she stand up and then hug her brother.
“Love you,”

“Love you too sis,” Christiano told her.

Sia nod and she turn to look at me as I eyed her brother. He's cute too and fine.

“You coming sis?” She ask.

“I'll keep Von company till daddy get here,” I replied.

Sia look at me knowing what I'm on to, she shake her head at me then exit the living room to go to my bedroom.

“When have you ever like to keep my company?” Von ask.

“Just now,” I replied.

Von squint his eyes at me as I look at him.

“What?” I ask innocently.

“Nothing nothing,” He replied.

“Yo bro, where's the bathroom I need to pee real quick,” Christiano said.

“Vonessa show him to the bathroom while I go check on daddy,” Von told me as he stand up.

Von is protective of our daddy too and same with daddy as him. If daddy take too long to show up, Von is going to make sure he's okay.

“Okay,” I said. Von exit the living room and I walk towards Christiano as he stand up.
“Follow me,”

He walk behind me as I walk towards the bathroom downstairs, I can definitely feel his eyes on my ass. I smirk to myself as I think about it. Bingo.

“Here's the bathroom,” I told him as I stand at the bathrooms door and turn to face him.

“You didn't have to come all the way,” He said.

I stare at him as he try to avoid looking at me. With his fine ass, I love his beard though.

“I wanted to make sure you reach safe,” I said.

Danny and Clide were still in the living room, they don't follow me around if I'm with someone they trust but they do in public or whenever they feel like they needed to.

I stare at Christiano as he walk pass me and open the bathroom door, I walk right behind him as he enter.

“Yo you need to go before someone see us,” He said as I close the door.

“Who's going to see us?” I ask.

“Yo chill! I'm married! You need to understand that,” He told me as I stand in front of him. I rub my fingers on his chest watching him take a deep breath.

“I'll leave you alone, I can't help myself when I see a nigga this fine,” I replied.
“I'll see you around.”

I remove my fingers then turn around and exit the bathroom. I walk back to the living room to see Von sitting on the sofa with daddy.

“It take you that long to show him the bathroom?” Von ask as I sit beside him.

“We were just having a friendly conversation,” I replied.

“Please remember he's married and none of my friends or who work with daddy! They are out of your league, don't like any of them or date any and it will be easier for you,” Von said.

“She knows that already besides Christiano won't betray me like that,” Daddy said.
“He's my right hand man.”

He's his what! He's well trusted then, but he's been away cause I've never met him till today.

“He's how old?” I ask curiously.

“Twenty six,” Von replied.
“Same age as me, He's been around but left for a while and now he's back.”

“Hmmm,” I said.

Christiano enter the room and daddy stand up and hug him.

“Welcome back son,” Daddy said.

“Thank you,” Christiano said.
“Let's get to this meeting.”

“Let's go bro,” Von said.

Von hug me and kiss my cheek then get up and walk to Christiano. I stand up as my daddy hug me and kiss my forehead.

“Don't wait up for me,” Daddy said.

“I won't,” I replied.

Daddy and walk towards Von, I stare at Christiano as he stare at me. I bite my lip then turn around to go upstairs, I hear the footsteps leaving out as I walk.

“I see you looking at my brother,” Sia said as I enter my room and close the door.

“My bad,” I said.

“Hmmm you know we're not suppose to like any of them, it's breaking the rule,” She replied.

“I know that but he's cute,” I told her.
“Your brother is fine.”

“And married,” She said.
“Don't let because he's cute allow you to let him betray your daddy and his. My daddy and your daddy makes the rules that none of us should date each other else it'll start an unnecessary war between two best friends.”

“I know that Sia,” I replied.

“Then act like it,” She told me.
“Chris is married so don't get into that.”

“Okay then,” I said.

“Good, now let's talk about something else,” She told me.
“You still a virgin?”

“Yes I am, you?” I ask.

“Yes, but I'm just curious to know how it feels to have sex. You know how girls at the school we use to attend always talk about it, it makes me curious,” She replied.

“I'm curious too especially since I watch porn on my phone and it turns me on,” I said.

“Me too, it kinda sucks to not have any sexual experience. Only can flirt,” She told me.

“Exactly!” I replied.
“And I flirt a lot,”

I started to think of what it will be like to have sex with Christiano. I'll love to do that with him, Just to experience it.

“I know right,” Sia said chuckling.
“Anyways I'm sleeping in the other room tonight, so I can watch porn in peace.”

“Oh you going to masturbate! You nasty bitch,” I told her chuckling.

“I have to please my desires,” She replied laughing.

“Yeah you better,” I said.

We sit in my room just talking until Daddy gets back without Von. He have Danny and Clide remove from my door, he let them watch from a far. This mansion is full of guards everywhere you go so needs to have them at my door everytime, Daddy is surely giving me little freedom.

It's now night, Sia and I were watching a movie. My door open and I turn to see daddy standing at the door.

“Good night princess,” He said.
“Love you.”

“Love you too daddy,” I replied.
“Night night.”

’And to you my god daughter good night,” He told Sia.

“Night god father,” Sia replied.

Daddy nod and smile at us then he close the door.

“I'm going to the room now sis, goodnight,” Sia said.

“Night boo,” I replied.

Sia get up and take up her bag then exit my room. I get up and get change into my shirt and short shorts pajama suit, I put my hair in a messy bun then lay down on my bed.

I get tired of watching the movie so I turn off the tv and turn off the light, I turn on the bedside lamp then close my eyes and went to sleep.

I've been waken up by the sound of my door knob jiggling, I quickly sit up on my bed as I stare at the door with my eyebrow furrow wondering who could it be. It must be Von or Daddy, I taught. I get up and rub my eyes, I walk to the door then open it but instantly feel myself being push backwards. I look up to see Christiano standing in front of me.

“You scared me,” I said chuckling but stop when I see him staggering into my room. He's drunk. I look back at my time and it's one a.m.
“What are you doing here?”

“Ssssshhh,” He told me as he grip my arms and pull me towards him.

“Christiano you got to go,” I said. As much as I flirt with him earlier and like him because he's cute, I won't risk this right now especially since he's drunk.

“Stop talking,” He replied drunkenly. He pull me to my bed and then get on top of me.

“I'm going to scream out if you don't leave!” I said.

“Try and see what happens,” He told me. I feel his gun point towards my head and tears immediately fill my eyes. No not like this, I taught I did liked him.
“Open yo legs.”

Tears run down my face as I open my legs. How could he be doing this! Especially to his boss daughter.

I feel his gun against my cheek as I hear his belt buckle making noise, I started sniffing as tears run down my face. I try to push him off me but he sink his gun to my cheek.

“Try that again and you'll see,” He said.
“Keep yo legs open and we won't have any problem, don't even think to scream.”

I'm scared because this never happens before, a nigga pulling out a gun on me. He open my legs further then pull of my shorts and thong. Tears flow harder as I bite my lip from crying out loud, I'm going to lose my virgin like this.

Next thing I know I feel a terrible pain at my vagina and that pain is him pushing his dick inside of me, I cry out but he quickly put his hand over my mouth covering it. I cry cause it's painful, he kept on push his dick in me and I feel like I'm bout to break. I use my hand to try and push him off of me but it's no use. The one guy I like and show my self and he's doing me this. I think I was ready but I wasn't.

"Your tight yo," He said as he groan and moan.
"Like ion wanna come out yet."

I yell out against his hand and it comes out muffled. Is this what the girls at school and in porn loves about sex cause it hurts. Christiano stroke inside me as he groan out enjoying himself, I grip my hair as the pain is too much for me. He kept on stroking me as I cry and try to push him off of me but it's no use, Minutes after I feel him stroke me deep and fast then he get up off me and fix his clothes. I lay there crying as I think about what he did to me. I watch him with tears running down my face, he stare at me then walk out of my room. I feel something between my legs and I look to see blood all over me, I take up my phone off the nightstand and call Sia. As she answer the phone on the second ring I couldn't talk I just kept on crying, minute later she open my door and enter my room rushing towards me.

“What's wrong?” She ask. She turn on the light and then gasp as she look at me.
“Who did this!”

I didn't answer her, I cover my mouth and cry out as I'm now in pain. Sia seem to realize as she help me into the bathroom and into the shower to clean up, she then exit and return after sitting on the toilet seat watching me.

“I take off the sheets,” She said.
“Talk to me Vonessa please, who did this to you! I'm going to get your daddy right now.”

“Please don't,” I replied.

“Who did it?” She ask.
“Your hurting.”

“Christiano,” I told her as I cry out harder.

“What!” She said.

“He did this to me,” I told her.
“He come into my room drunk and put his gun on my cheek while he did this.”

“No no no no,” She said. Tears fill Sia eyes as she look at me.
“I'm so sorry sis, I really am! Look what he did to you.”

I watch as Sia cry as I cry. I freshen up and just sit on the bathroom floor, My lower parts are in pain.

“He shouldn't have do that to you,” She said.
“How could he!”

Sia and I cry for an hour in the bathroom. After she calm down she help me out of the shower and then get dress, We lay on my bed as I cry.

“This is the start of trouble, your daddy is going to kill him,” Sia said.
“I'm sorry sis, I'm sorry for what my brother did to you.”

“Don't say anything to my daddy Sia,” I told her.

“Wait what?” She ask.

“I'm scared for my safety, I won't say anything,” I replied.
“I don't know what he has plan up his sleeves, I'll just stay away from him drunk or not.”

Sia stare at me and nod. She hug me as I cry.

“Please understand me Sia, I'm scared,” I said.

“I understand, I'm disgusted by my own brother,” She replied.

I cry myself to sleep, thinking how did that happen. And why was Christiano that much of a rapist when he's drunk, and what he did to me! He shouldn't have did it, I'm in pain and I'm hurt.
____________________________________
Welcome....................................
Clarence as Christiano Carter
Queen naija as Vonessa Hayes
Trey Songz as Von Hayes Jr
Dwayne Johnson as Von Hayes
Lala as Anna Hayes
Saweetie as Sia Carter
Taraji Henson as Leah Carter
John Cena as Cain Carter
Bernice Burgos as Bree Benny-Carter
Zonniquejailee as Sasha
Reginae Carter as Regina

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

11.4K 412 30
COMPLETED. PART ONE. Living from one hell to the next...or is it?
128K 2.5K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...
175K 4.5K 28
" Your Pregnant" HOLY FUCKING SHIT. . . . So what happens when a drunken one night stand with her twin sisters fiancΓ© gets her one in a million. Her...
1.1M 30.1K 41
Anaya Michelle Banks was the only virgin left on her block. At 17 years old with a gorgeous mind, body, and attitude, you'd wonder why no good man ha...