โ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ. โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...

Af Nam_Noms

โ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ. โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก? ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๏ฟฝ... Mere

๐—•๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ
i
ii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
Epilogue

iii

6.7K 348 238
Af Nam_Noms

-', (chapter three) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE SITS ON A HILL NEAR THE BEACH. It wasn't big and extravagant, but it was nice, clean, big enough for a family of three and a college-aged  boy.

Eden liked spending time at his house. Laying in Jungkook's bed, looking at the record album covers he had hung up on his white walls. She liked organizing his stuff, only to find that he had messed it up because he didn't like organized.

"Eomma, Mom, I'm back!" Jungkook called as he came through the front door, kicking off his shoes in a messy pile. He placed his skateboard beside the door before making his way through the living room.

Eden follows his lead, taking off her shoes with his as she closed the door behind her. "Hi, Ms. Iseul, Ms. Jia!"

Jungkook makes his way into the kitchen where Iseul stands busy preparing dinner. Jia is sitting at the family table, nursing her fifth cup of coffee that day. He goes over to Jia and bends down to kiss her cheek, "Hi Mom."

"I should've took that skateboard from you." She hummed in response, kissing his head before he retreated to go give Iseul a kiss as well. "But I'm forever grateful that you didn't."

Iseul pursed her lips softly. "You need to start listening before she takes it for real." She murmured as Jungkook kissed her cheek.

When Eden came into the room, she smiled warmly. "Hello dear, I'm glad you could join us for dinner." Jungkook's moms adored Eden. They thought she was a good influence on Jungkook and they knew how much Jungkook loved her. As much as she saw them as her moms, they saw her as their daughter.

The two women were absolutely beautiful. Iseul was average height, around 5'4". She was pretty, a round face, bulby nose, and sweet, heart shaped lips she would use to kiss her wife or give Jungkook a peck on the head. Her hair was the color of dark chocolate, shoulder length.

Jungkook looked more like her since she was the one who carried him. But he got Jia's family name to make her feel more included. Iseul wanted her to remember that he was their child, not just hers. So Iseul would carry him and he'd get Jia's name.

Jia was tall, slender, rather elegant looking. She had sharp eyes and a narrow nose, prominent cheekbones. Her hair was short as well, a pixie cut to be more exact. Jungkook thought it fit her well, though it was a drastic change from her long hair.

For two women in their forties, Jungkook thought they were the most beautiful women in the world.

And when Jungkook was asked the occasional, inevitable question of "do you want to meet your dad?" Or "have you ever wondered who your dad was?"

And to that he says, Dad? What dad? He doesn't have a dad. Sure there was a random man roaming the earth, responsible for his existence but that doesn't make him Jungkook's dad. That's a title earned by raising a child which he didn't do.

Plus, he had two perfectly great mothers who loved him unconditionally and raised him to be who he is today. What does he need a dad for?

"Call us out when dinner's ready, please," Jungkook asked as he wrapped his large hand around Eden's and pulled her along upstairs so they could hang out in his bedroom.

Jungkook's moms trusted them alone in his bedroom with the door closed. Though, it did take a few years. Eden can't say the same for her dad. Her door was to remain wide open while Jungkook was in there even after 8 years of pure friendship. Her dad didn't trust

Jungkook would have a nice bedroom if he kept it clean. Plain white walls decorated with all the things he loved, album covers, pictures of him and his moms from when he was young all the way to now, pictures of him and Eden. Pictures that he took when he started to get into photography, of sunsets and beaches. Rainy days and sunny ones. He had his old skateboard decks hanging on the wall, the art were things that he painted himself.

Jungkook had a box of just different flavors of lip balm sitting on his drawer. He had a collection of perfumes and cologne. He had makeup that he'd use to cover things pimples. Sometimes he'd just put on eyeshadow for the fun of it.

And God forbid the eyeliner. Jungkook used to slather that on his waterline like he was trying to get high off of it when he was in middle and high school. Eden had to hide it from him at one point.

Eden walked over and sat down on his Queen-sized bed. "Every time I walk into your room, I'm disgusted by what I see." She sighs, watching carefully as Jungkook begins picking up his clothes off the floor. Sometimes Eden forgot he had a floor, she rarely gets to see it.

"Then don't come into my room." Jungkook countered, tossing a dirty sock at her only for Eden to dodge. She cringed away from it. "You probably have athletes foot."

Jungkook scoffed. "I can't have athletes foot if I'm not an athlete, duh." He looked so sure of himself when he said that, Eden couldn't tell if he joking or not. Jungkook said stuff like that, stupid things. Not to say Jungkook was stupid, but Eden would classify him as a certified himbo.

Not that he's stupid or anything. He just as a lot of miscellaneous knowledge about random stuff. He pays attention in class, but doesn't really do the work if he's not interested.

And then Jia makes him do the work.

"That's not how that works and skateboarding is a sport. Which makes you an athlete."

"No, it isn't." Jungkook scoffed as he pulled his scrunchy from his hair and tossed it into the pile of scrunchies he had on his messy, disorganized dresser.

"Yes it is, it's a part of the Olympics."

They stare at each other for a long while, challenging the other to admit they were wrong. Most of the time Eden was right, but Jungkook was stubborn.

"We'll ask mom." Jungkook settled. He picked up his clothes and put them in the corner, making a mental note to do his laundry. He always asked his mom when he didn't know something, Jia, being a professor at the Santa Barbara UC, always thought she knew everything, even from a young age.

Eden thought she knew everything too, but to be fair, all children feel like moms do know everything. They had the knowledge of the universe hidden behind their warm eyes.

For a while, Jungkook has stopped saying "my moms" or "my *enter whichever parent*". Of course, he just assumed that she knew who he was talking about, but it also made Eden feel more included in their family. They were Mom and Eomma in her head. Their mothers.

After doing some light cleaning, Jungkook came over and climbed onto his bed. He wrapped his arms around Eden's waist and sighed softly. "You going to Taehyung and Jimin's party with me? Monica was supposed to be my date, but now you have the fortune to be. Don't you feel lucky?" He pinched her side softly, making Eden grab his hand. He knew she was ticklish on her sides.

"Of course I'm going with you, dipshit. You'll probably drown in the pool if I wasn't there to make sure your ass wasn't firmly attached to a seat." Eden was there to make sure he didn't hurt himself and vise versa. There was one time where Eden got wasted for the first time and nearly stripped in front of everyone, but Jungkook came, put her shirt back on, and yelled at everyone to stop looking at her, scolding them for laughing and encouraging her instead of helping her.

People are assholes, truly.

Jungkook chuckled. "I know. I appreciate your kindness." He gave her waist a tight squeeze, hugging her in the position he lie in while Eden leans back against his body. They lie in that silence, quiet nothings shared between them while Eden looks at his hands. He has nice hands. Large and broad and firm. He had Earth hands. Ones that were meant to hold things in a firm grasp, strong hands.

And yet, his hands were soft. Jungkook wore a lot of lotion. Johnson's baby lotion to be exact. He had sensitive skin, he said. And he did. He used skin-sensitive laundry detergent because the harsh chemicals made him itch and baby shampoo.

Eden knew everything about him. Even the most minuscule detail. Like, he covers his ears when he's embarrassed because he knows they're the first patch of skin to turn red when he blushes. He has bunny teeth and laughs like the Wayne brothers from White Chicks. He likes banana milk and Vaseline that makes his lips pink.

He's afraid of microwaves and of not being himself to his fullest extent. His favorite color is purple because it's the color of trust and love. Jungkook likes to say that it's their color. He likes pretty words that explain the unexplainable. Jungkook absolutely adores his mothers with all his heart.

And in return, Jungkook knows everything about Eden. She has Water hands. Slender and long, made for touching lilies on the surface of still water, able to create subtle ripples.

She has the voice of water too. Smooth and low, relaxing like soft waves washing up on a beach in the dead of night.

Eden is convinced she's going to die with Jungkook. Not like they'll grow old together, but more of a "he'll do something stupid and I'll most likely be there with him because I love him too much to leave him alone and that's how we die' kind of way which was oddly endearing to Jungkook.

She's an extremely fast walker. Her allergies are always the worst when it's spring and she's allergic to dogs even though she adores dogs. When she's uncomfortable, she shifts her weight between her feet.

Eden hates when her glasses are dirty and compulsively pushes them up to her nose without thinking about it. She swears on her life that Tupac is still alive. Her eyes are sensitive to certain lights and it gives her a headache. When she texts, it's almost always in complete sentences and correct grammar.

She doesn't like Jungkook coming over to her house. Her dad was always passed on his chair with a beer bottle in hand. It was just her and her dad. He was overly protective, talking about how he didn't trust Jungkook when they were 10. She was embarrassed by her father really.

"So..." He began long and drawled out as he took her hand and put his palm over hers. He'd mess with her hands, pulling at her fingers or lightly scratching her palm to see if she'd do anything.

She never did.

"You gonna have Tae take your v card while at the party?" He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at her, a little smirk playing in his rosy lips. It wasn't like Jungkook was too far ahead of her when it comes to sex. He's only slept with a handful of people before. He lost his virginity in Sophomore year to a Junior in highschool at a party. Then the others were just various lovers he's had before.

Eden asked him what it felt like to have sex and he shrugged. "Well, it feels good of course, but I think we experience it differently." Of course, they did. Boys don't have to feel any pain during their first time and they were almost always guaranteed to nut.

Eden was still a virgin, 19, nearly 20 and she had never had sex before. It was embarrassing really but in all honestly, Eden was terrified to lose her virginity. She was scared that something within her should change, that she'd become a different person. She was scared it was gonna hurt the whole time.

But Jungkook hugged her tight and reassure her that at the end of the day, she'd come out of it alive. She can always try again.

"Dinner time!" Jia called from downstairs. Immediately, the two jumped up, racing to get downstairs first with Eden having the head start. Though Eden did win, Jungkook was the first to ask the question. "Mom, us skateboarding a sport?"

The two looked at the brunette who had taken up the task to help make plates for everyone. She hummed. "Yep."

"I told you!" Eden spoke rather obnoxiously which was out of the ordinary, though there was no better feeling than being right.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, his pouty lips pinching softly. "Yeah, yeah. I'm hungry. Let's eat."

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

Idk if Iseul and Jia are going to be really big characters in this book. Probably not, but I still wanted to go into detail about them so quick background information. Iseul carried Jungkook, he got Jia's last name. Iseul and Jia moved to America to escape the heavy societak judgement on their relationship in Korea. They got a Civil Union while in america and then got married in 2015 when gay marriage was legalized in America.

They've been together since 1994 when Iseul was 20 and Jia was 19. Currently, Iseul is 45 and Jia is 44.

If you guys wanna know anything else abt their relationship, I'd love to answer questions.

Btw, this book takes place in 2019 if that makes any difference.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay (〃゚3゚〃)

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

27.7K 351 27
A young kit gets in slaved by her den mates. Will she fight back, and be mates with the tom of her choice? Or will she stay their slave forever, to l...
14.4K 596 18
All Eve wants is to go back in time. She would've been nicer to her mum and she definitely wouldn't have impossible expectations placed on her. Alas...
8.3K 117 6
When the arc explodes at the end of halo 3, It sends Chief, Cortana and arbiter to a galaxy. What new threats will they face in the clone wars. (Chie...
17.4K 479 11
This is a story about Sasuke and female Naruto. In which Sasuke is already married to Sakura but she's infertile and that's why Sasuke marries Naruko...