Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Teikoku

907 39 3
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 68 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The next day in Tanzaku Town

Jiraiya tumbled across another roof top as he avoided hitting the floor. His vision was fading and it was hard to control himself.

Tsunade had got the better of him and managed to slip a potion into his drink in order to destabilize his chakra and nervous system. As Jiraiya jumped another roof he had to give credit to his teammate, only she could make a poison that was completely tasteless to the senses and get it. She was truly the greatest medic ninja.

Jiraiya had just managed to reach the balcony leading to his and Naruto's hotel room and managed to see Naruto and Shizune talking. The girl was giggling while Naruto smiled ignoring this as one of Naruto's attempt to get another number.

"Tsunade's already on the move I take it." Jiraiya gasped as he leaned against the wall inside of the room for support.

"Yes Jiraiya-sama, I couldn't stop her from going to Orochimaru before I was hit with one of her punches. What happened to you?" Shizune replied as she moved to his side and began running a Mystical Palm Technique and started healing him.

"Tsunade got to me drugged that messed up my chakra and balance." Jiraiya tried to control the dizziness.

"Without knowing exactly she used I can't reverse the effects, however I can give you some pills to ease it. It won't get you back to 100% but it's all that I could give you at the moment. I'm sorry" Shizune said as she held out the pills and a glass of water.

"Don't be sorry, I let down my guard so in a way I had this coming." Jiraiya said as he offered Shizune a small smile before downing the pills with water.

"We must hurry Tsunade is already probably fighting Orochimaru now" Jiraiya and Shizune nodded.

"Good now that you have taken your medicine, shall we get going? I've got a bone or few to pick with Orochimaru." Naruto said as the three were now outside.

"Tonton can help us find Tsuande-sama." Shizune encouraged as she looked down at the pig in her arms after she, Jiraiya and Naruto looked at the pig.

"Bweep" Tonton oinked as it nodded she began to put her nose to the ground in an effort to track her owner. It then pointed where Tsunade was.

"This way Tonton can lead us" everyone nodded and followed the pig.

0°0°0°0°0°0

The three arrived at the scene to see a shaken Tsunade who had blood on her face. Before they came here Kabuto and Tsunade fought as the man wanted to test himself against her with Orochimaru's permission because Tsunade declined their offer.

The fight was in a stalemate but in the end Tsunade won clearly showing her power as one of the Sannin but in the end the glasses wearing man used her weakness on her as Tsunade was afraid of blood. He was about to end her when Naruto and co arrived.

That's what they saw when they arrived.

"Tsunade-sama!" Shizune shouted as she ran over to her mistress.

Naruto did not know what was going on, but seeing Shizune run towards them without back up was bad. He got a Kunai and threw at Kabuto forcing him to jump back and allow Shizune to go up to her master.

"Damn! He found her weakness for blood" Naruto looked at Jiraiya who scowled but was weak.

"Blood" Naruto enquired making Jiraiya nod "yes she has a phobia from it" Naruto nodded but find it strange a medic found it frightening.

"Naruto...watch out yourself around the boy with glasses, he is around Kakashi's level" Naruto's eyes went wide when at the thought about Kabuto being on the same level with Kakashi.

Eyeing the man as the four were in a stare off, Orochimaru against Jiraiya and Kabuto against Naruto.

Tsunade and Shizune were at the side as the girl was taking care of her master.

"It's been awhile since we met Naruto-Kun" Kabuto smirked making Naruto's eyes narrow

"I should have expected you worked with Orochimaru" the glasses wearing man chuckled.

"You know him" Jiraiya asked making Naruto nod.

"Yes Jiraiya-sama. Naruto-kun and I met in the exams" Jiraiya just nodded as he looked at his teammate.

Looking at Orochimaru's damaged arm made Jiraiya smirk "how does it feel to lose those hands you love so much" the snake's eyes narrowed as he chuckled "Kukukuku, is that a way to greet your teammate Jiraiya" Jiraiya just looked serious.

"Naruto protect Shizune and Tsunade while I deal with Orochimaru" Naruto nodded

Orochimaru looked amused by their conversation, "You think you can take me on Jiraiya. We all know that you have always been the weakest of the three of us. Naruto-Kun I'm surprised you accepted going under his tutelage when I can be better" Jiraiya's eyes narrowed while Naruto ignored him and went to the two women.

"Is she okay" Naruto asked making Shizune nod "yes she is a bit shaken up. It will take time for her to recover" Naruto nodded "keep her occupied while I fight Kabuto" Shizune nodded

"Naruto he is above your level! Protect Tsunade" Jiraiya spoke making Kabuto chuckle "take heed to what he is saying you're no match for me deadlast" Naruto's eyes narrowed.

Naruto ignored him feeling a bit angry but listened as he held Tsunade. Shizune nodded now taking over this time.

"Enough! Come Kabuto" Orochimaru was not in the mood to play games. Kabuto nodded pulled off the bandages on one of Orochimaru's arm and ran Sannin's blood down the summoning tattoo that was found on it "Kuchiyose No Jutsu!"

Kabuto and Orochimaru now appeared top of a giant snake that was quickly heading for the group of Konoha ninja.

Quickly responding Jiraiya went through his own hand seals as he tried to summon, only for there to be a small puff of smoke and Gamakichi to appear "Yo?"

Shizune and Naruto sweat dropped while Orochimaru smirked Jiraiya was always a failure.

"Gamakichi go back!" the frog got angry "alright, is that how it is" it then dispersed

Ignoring the little frog as the snake was coming fast Jiraiya gritting his teeth and quickly went through another set of hand signs "Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of The Underworld)!"

The ground in front of him turned into a murky and muddy, disabling the snake's movement. Jiraiya cursed, "Damn it! It wasn't deep enough! Looks like Tsunade's drug haven't worn off." He looked at his female teammate.

Jiraiya gritted his teeth and rushed Orochimaru while the snake nodded to Kabuto who went to fight Shizune.

Leaving Jiraiya alone Naruto held Tsunade as he watched Shizune fight Kabuto.

Watching the pair medic-ninjas Shizune fought from afar using Senbon needles and poison techniques. She was good in hand to hand as she fought Kabuto when he came close. When she was far enough Shizune spat a smoke made of poison to the man who went underground. It was the

Earth Release: Hiding like a Mole Jutsu a technique he saw Kabuto use against him with that he had managed to get behind Shizune and severe the tendons of her Achilles heel with his chakra scalpel making her fall towards the ground. She could heal as it took time she desperately needed.

Unable able to move Kabuto came towards them with a smirk "your turn Naruto-Kun" Naruto gritted his teeth.

Letting go of Tsunade Naruto stood before her shielding her. Tsunade looked up her face still in shock at his back.

Jiraiya and Orochimaru fought but they paused to look at Shizune disposed and Kabuto walking to Naruto who got ready.

"Kukukuku my your out of options Jiraiya" Orochimaru chuckled making the man smirk suddenly "you might be surprised Orochimaru"

The snake scowled "he is a failure compared to Sasuke-kun who is my target and the rookie of the year.

Jiraiya just smirked how wrong the snake was as the Uchiha was second best compared to Naruto.

"Let's not waste time shall we old teammate" the snake shook his head and then agreed as they resumed their battle.

Kabuto walked towards Naruto who summoned three clones and shook his head "you cannot beat me Naruto-Kun. I was underestimating you last time" the Uzumaki just smirked "you talk too much" Kabuto scowled as he then charged up his chakra scalpel "this time I will shut you up for good"

The clones charged as they rushed Kabuto who was now occupied with them. When Kabuto at a good speed dispersed two of them, the last one quickly came to Shizune.

"You alright" the clone asked making Shizune nod "yes but I can't heal my leg in time" the clone nodded and helped her up so he could move her somewhere safe.

"So you used the clones as a distraction to get the girl" Kabuto smirked as the clone got Shizune far away from Kabuto and dispersed while the man smirked at Naruto and Tsunade.

Naruto walked forward to Kabuto now ready to fight when suddenly Kabuto came upon him fast getting Naruto surprised.

Naruto at the last minute managed to dodge Kabuto who smirked and grabbed Naruto's left arm. Gritting his teeth in pain the blond fell to the ground.

"Like I said you're no match for me Naruto-Kun. You can't use those wind techniques now" Kabuto walked towards Naruto who tried to get up and scowl at Kabuto.

"You were always a fool Kabuto. Once again you talk too much" Kabuto scowled and now became angry.

"A deadlast like you who knows nothing is just an ant beneath my shoe" Kabuto rushed at Naruto who had his hair covering his face.

"DIE!" Kabuto charged with his chakra scalpel intending to get Naruto's heart.

Shizune gasped while Tsunade shook.

"What a failure" Orochimaru chuckled he now thought wrong about the boy he wasn't what he thought he was.

Jiraiya frowned but then smirked as he saw Naruto smirk "Orochimaru do you know why I want him to be my student"

The snake looked amused "I don't know maybe he is just like you" Jiraiya chuckled "I like the kid true but he has something your kids don't"

"And what is that" Jiraiya now smirked "it's that Naruto has..."

Kabuto charged and attacked as Naruto used his right hand to grab Kabuto's left hand which was charged of his chakra scalpel.

"You fool now your hand disabled" Kabuto smirked but his eyes went wide Naruto's hands was glowing and suddenly felt his technique being absorbed. The area glowed which surprised everyone as they watched.

"What's happening" Shizune looked surprised

"Whats this!" Orochimaru looked shocked.

Kabuto's eyes went wide as he then used his other arm to strike thinking Naruto can't use hit other arm but became shocked once again.

Naruto grabbed his other hand with his disabled hand which looked to be healed.

"What!" Naruto smirked at the glasses wearing ninja as his eyes glowed it was now his turn. Getting Kabuto by surpise he screamed "Teikoku: Kō Kyō Han Shō!" pulling Kabuto towards him as Naruto's hands glowed Naruto put his hands close to each other. The chakra glowed looking like an orb and then while Kabuto was shocked he brought his hands forward at the man. When that happened everything became bright and Kabuto went sailing all the way hitting the hard wall.

Orochimaru's eyes went wide while Jiraiya smirked "Naruto has heart Orochimaru remember that well"

Kabuto slowly got up gritting his teeth in pain and looked at Naruto who smirked "is that all!" getting angry he charged up his chakra scalpel and then charged at the youth.

"Kabuto no!" Orochimaru screamed as it was rare to get Kabuto angry.

"I'll kill you brat" Kabuto screamed as he ran towards Naruto.

The Uzumaki smirked and brought his hands forward which glowed once more "when was I done fool!" Kabuto charged and when he attacked Naruto unleashed his technique full blast.

"Teikoku: Kō Kyō Han Shō" when Naruto finished a huge wave of chakra was unleashed on Kabuto's being which destroyed everything in its path.

Naruto used his own chakra as the wave was powerful and bright only Kabuto's scream echoed as the chakra went all the way to a small mountain which Kabuto was slammed into.

Everyone could not believe what was happening as Jiraiya for the first time saw the technique in action and was surprised Naruto made a technique like that.

"Unbelievable!" Shizune screamed.

When the light vanished everyone became surprised once more as the land contained a huge scar where Naruto and Kabuto stood. The glasses wearing man was burned all across his body now unconscious.

Naruto huffed and slowly walked to towards Tsunade who looked at him still in shock.

He suddenly slapped her shocking everyone. Tsunade just stood there shocked touching her red cheeks.

"Wake up, aren't you a Sannin!" Naruto growled looking at Tsunade who started to shake.

Naruto looked sadly at the girl remembering what she went through and cupped her cheeks and crouched to look at her.

"It's alright to be afraid of blood since you lost your loved ones. But letting it control you like that isn't good enough." Naruto sighed "I may not know them but what would they feel if they knew that their deaths made you an invalid. They would weep Tsunade they don't want that." Tsunades eyes went wide remembering Nawaki and Dan.

Orochimaru watched everything in shock "that can't be a chakra manipulation technique. Impossible! From the looks of it he made it himself, the boys dangerous if he becomes my enemy. I must end him now." He looked at Kabuto who was unconscious and got out the Kusanagi the Sanin flew down from his snake and rushed towards Naruto

Getting surprised as Jiraiya was too weak to stop Orochimaru he screamed "WATCH OUT NARUTO!"

Naruto looked at Tsunade who looked back. He then brought his hand forward and wiped some blood on her face and showed her the blood "this...this is nothing" Naruto smiled brightly "afterall aren't you a great medic capable of beating this"

Tsunade gasped as Naruto's smile looked like Dan and Nawaki. Their voices echoed.

"Tsunade" Dan smiled

"Nee-chan" Nawaki smiled brightly

"Tsunade" Naruto smiled.

"DIE!" Orochimaru screamed with his Kusanagi in his mouth. Naruto turned around surprised but couldn't get out of the way because of Tsunade.

The sword pierced but got the wrong target as Orochimaru stabbed Tsunade right in the middle of her chest. The Senju coughed blood in the process.

"Tsunade-Sama!" Shizune screamed while Jiraiya gasped.

"O...oi!" Naruto gasped

Orochimaru was a bit surprised but then quickly pulled the sword out of her shaking form. Tsunade had her head down as the snake Sannin screamed "hurry up and die!" and slashed this time across her body making her fall towards the ground.

Orochimaru watched her fall and smirked and then looked at Naruto who was shocked.

"You must die" raising his sword the Sannin swung at Naruto who was too slow thanks to his exhaustion.

Everyones eyes went wide in shock again as Tsunade shielded Naruto again as she was slashed on the back.

Tsunade coughed blood and looked at Naruto smiling bloody "this...this is nothing right" Naruto was just shocked as the female Sannin turned to Orochimaru with anger "I will risk my life now!" Orochimaru became angry and kicked her "you weakling" the woman fell on Naruto's right side.

Orochimaru was about to attack Naruto again when Tsunade kicked him on the face making him fall a few yards.

"No way! Her trembling stopped" Orochimaru watched as he was on the ground.

"Eh! Blood is nothing" Tsunade said as she stood in front of Naruto and looked at Orochimaru with venom "do you want to know why. It's because I'm the fifth Hokage" Orochimaru's eyes went wide as he saw the diamond on Tsunade's forehead form around face.

Bringing her hand on the ram sign she charged her chakra and glowed red "Ninja Art: Creation Rebirth like a miracle Tsunade's wounds healed fully as she was reborn.

Orochimaru was astounded "what is this" Tsunade smirked "this is my trump card as long as I have this I'm immortal in battle"

Orochimaru smirked "so I wasn't the only one neh Tsunade!"

Shizune looked scared "that's true but a body's cells can only split a certain number of times in a lifetime, and by speeding up this process, Tsunade-Sama shortens her natural lifespan."

Tsunade now healed charged at Orochimaru who tried with his long tongue trying to entrap her but then she grabbed it and dragged him towards her.

She then gave Orochimaru the beating of his lifetime. Naruto watched everything as she screamed charging up her chakra giving him a hard uppercut to the chin.

The Uzumaki's eyes went blurry as he then fell exhausted.

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 766 21
Hyuga Hinata has dreamt about one - being noticed by her only love, Naruto. She has believed in him even when he was no one, within years the feeling...
8.4K 165 26
Naruto finds himself lost after The War. He defeated Madara and yet; he doesn't feel accomplished In the slightest. Sakura finally got engaged with...
119K 2.2K 22
Fem Sasuke x Naruto. In order to save Suki Uchiha's life, Naruto decides to take drastic measures. A forbidden jutsu is used to link their minds and...
116 5 1
Naruto's been Hokage for two years now. He's been down a lot lately as he watches his friends' kids grow up. Naruto and Hinata had recently been tryi...