Denial

بواسطة yannanaomi

Where as Tay and other GMM artists thought that Fluke used his fans just to be one of the artist under GMM to... المزيد

AUTHORS NOTE !!!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
READ!!!
Chapter 18 - (The Truth)
Chapter 19- (Part II)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOT AN UPDATE but IMPORTANT
Chapter 23
I'm Back!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
RANT (with S😂)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Finale)

Chapter 22

467 21 1
بواسطة yannanaomi

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a while, I hope you enjoy reading this!!☺ I was supposed to update on the later part of august but then a lot happened, someone close to me died, my midterm exam came up and also my phone  got damaged again (I'm just gonna buy a new phone) so I had a hard time updating and I'm very much sorry with that. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------
AUTHOR'S POV

Fluke looked at him and his eyes got wide open.

"P'Luke?? Wahh! P'Luke, it's you!" Fluke said and started jumping lightly after standing properly.

"Yes. Hahaha, Sorry for bumping you, I did not saw you running. It's nice to meet you again" Luke said and hugged Fluke and Fluke also hugged him.

Arm, Off and Gun looked at Tay and shivered when they feel the cold and dark aura surrounding Tay.

Oh-oh
---------------------------------
They separated from the hug and Luke ruffles his hair.

They became friends after spending time together endorsing FreeFire before together with Ohm, Boun and Prem and then they never saw each other after the contract was done but they became really good friends with each other.

"How are you? The last time I saw you was like months ago?" Luke said to Fluke.

Fluke knew that Luke works in GMM but GMM is big so it's really hard to see each other every time also they have different schedules and work that's why. They saw each other months ago in GMM before the fanmeet started for a general meeting with staffs and other artist but they could only exchange smiles as after the meeting Luke needs to leave immediately while Fluke needs to see his outfit for the fanmeet for the final check up and now they met unexpectedly.

"I'm okay Phi, it's good to see you again" Fluke said smiling, happy to see his friend again. Luke looked behind him and noticed Off, Gun, Arm and Tay. He waii-ed to them and they also did the same.

"Sawadee Kha~"

"Oh I see you have a lot of friends now here Fluke" Luke said

"Yes Phi, they are all so kind to me" Fluke said and even holds Tay's arm.

"Hmm, it's because you're cute"

"Hmmp. You always say that before, I am not cute. I hate you" Fluke said pouting.

"Hahaha, ok2. I gotta go now Fluke, I have something to do, Say hi to P'Note for me and let's have lunch next time to catch up" Luke said.

"Ok Phi. B-bye" Luke greeted them again and then left after that.

"You're really close with P'Luke, Fluke?" Gun asked.

"Ah! Yes Phi! But, not that really closed though. I worked with him before. He's really kind and alw--" Fluke was cut off when Tay suddenly started walking leaving them behind.

"Ha?... Hey P'Tay wait for us!!" Fluke said and started running after Tay.

"He did not even finish what he's saying" Arm said shaking his head with a smile on his face.

"Someone's jealous though, I can smell it haha" Off said and Gun just shake his head as he knew what they're talking about.

"Enough of that, let's go Papi and P'Arm" Gun said and started walking towards where Tay and Fluke went, Off and Arm following beside him.

----------------------------------------------------

FLUKE's POV

I am now in the car with P'Tay going home, he's gonna drop me at P'Note's house and we've been quiet since leaving GMM no actually P'Tay's quiet after we saw P'Luke in the afternoon and I am kinda worried, he's been giving me a cold shoulder, I don't know if I did something wrong for him to act like that. Maybe, I should of have went with P'Gun and P'Off so that P'Tay can cool off for a while without me. Maybe, I should ask P'Tay so that we can clear things up.

I gathered my courage and then looked at him.

"P-p'tay? Are you mad at me?" I asked and then he looked at me but immediately went back to focus on driving.

"What make's you think like that?" He answered with a cold voice.

His answer makes me worse, it makes me think that I really did something wrong. It made my heart ache.

"It's just y-you've been so quiet and you've been g-giving me a cold shoulder" I said stuttering.

"You did'nt do something wrong. Just don't mind me" He said but then it made me think that I really did something wrong and then my eyes started to water.

"Then what is it? I want to know so that I can help you!! You've been like this since the afternoon and only with me, it made me feel worse *sniff*" I said sniffing and then covered my eyes, I felt the car pulled to a stop and P'Tay hugging me.

--------------------------------------------------------
TAY's POV

Shit! I made him cry again and it made me feel guilty. I promised to myself to never make him cry but I broke my promise again. I stopped the car to the side of the road and immediately hugged him. His head on my chest and I can hear him crying which made me more guilty and also worried.

"Fluke, stop crying, it is not your fault ok? And also there's nothing wrong with me, just don't mind me. I-i'm just tired" I said half-lying.

It is true that it is not his fault, I just got annoyed when he hugged Luke and also they seem very close with each other and I envy that. Is this what they call jealousy? But, I don't think I'm in that stage yet to feel that emotion in me.....

"*sniff* R-really? Then why are you so cold to me?" He asked still sniffing and I caressed his hair gently.

"I tend to be cold to anyone when I'm tired so don't take it seriously okay? And also remember you did nothing wrong" I said and comforted him and then he got out of the hug and looked at me, we were like 5 inches apart and I can feel the familiar fast beat of my heart.

"Don't ignore me again ok? *sniff* and don't give a cold shoulder ever again ok? *sniff*" He said cutely to me and I chuckled and he pouted.

"Ok. I promise to never do that" I said and smiled at him and then I went closer to him and kissed his forehead, I felt him stiffened and when I looked at him I saw him at daze but then smiled after.

I smiled too and then I went back to driving and we had a wonderful drive going home.

--------------------------------------------------
FLUKE's POV

I am now at P'Note's home and my mouth can't stop smiling. What happened in the car made my heart beat fast again, it feel good but it also made me scared. I knew that my feelings with P'Tay is not yet gone and I should stop it but I can't help it. We are together for almost 24/7 so it is hard to forget my feelings but I think I should just go with my 1st plan to just go with the flow, to just enjoy what we have now and to treasure every moment we have.

---------------------------------------------------
TAY'S POV

We are now in one of the studio in GMM, we're having photoshoots again for our show that will start next month and today we're together with Off and Gun since they are also having a photoshoot for their new show and also they'll be a guest in one of our episodes so we're together in one studio.

Gun, Fluke and P'Godji went outside to buy some coffee for us and now I am here with Off. The staff are in the side resting and discussing things on their own since we're having a break.

"Are you okay now?" Off asked me and I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I said and then he smirked.

"Oii!! Come on Tay don't act like innocent. Yesterday, you were so cold specially to Fluke but I guess you're both okay now since you came to work together and both of you seemed to be happy" He said.

"I'm just tired yesterday, okay? There's nothing wrong with us" I said and then went back to scrolling my phone.

"Tay, you've been my friends since I started in showbiz and I knew that what you feel yesterday is far from tired. You were jealous, am I right?" He said and I stopped scrolling my phone and then got quite.

"Gun and Arm also noticed your behavior yesterday and we all know that you're jealous Tay. I mean, it is not a bad thing but also you should of have not gave Fluke a cold shoulder, we noticed how he was bothered with your action yesterday." He continued and then I looked at him.

"Jealous? But, I don't think that is what I feel Off."

"Pfft. Tay, you should of have seen yourself yesterday, you started to have a foul mood when Fluke met Luke and we noticed how you've been glaring at Luke yesterday and then you'll say that you're not jealous?" He said and I got quite.

"Maybe, you have not recognized your feelings yet Tay, you're still confused with it but as early as now you should clear your feelings, so that it will not damage your relationship with Fluke specially with your jealousy" He said and I nodded my head.

"It will not happen again, I'm sorry and we're both okay now and also thank you for your concern, Gun and Arm too and also for what you said" I said and then he playfully slap my shoulder.

"No worries Tay, we're your friends so we always got your back. And also remember that you and Fluke are friends, not boyfriends YET, so whenever you feel jealous, control it as it might create a damage in your relationship. But we're happy for you, we like Fluke and he's a perfect match" He said and smiled and I also gave a thankful smile to him. I'm glad to have them as my friends.

"Papii, we're here!!!" We heard Gun and saw them approaching to us.

"P'Tay!! I bought an egg tart and cream cheese cake hehe" He said and went to my side and gave me my coffee.

"Fluke, you're not allowed to eat that remember?" I said and sighed.

"Hahaha, I already said that to him Phi and tried to stop him buying that but he insisted saying it's for you but i knew better, it's just his excuse" Gun said chuckling and playfully giving his tongue out at Fluke who glared at him.

"Fluke" I said sternly and he pouted and then gave me the egg tart.

"I just wanna have a taste" he whisphered but we still heard him and Off and Gun chuckled "I'll just eat the cream cheese then" He said still pouting.

"I'll buy you the special egg tart next time, ok?" I said and ruffled his hair.

"But, it does not taste the same!" He said sulking.

"But, you're allergy with it!" I said and then he hanged his head down.

"I'm sorry P'Tay for shouting at you" He said sounding sorry.

"It's okay Fluke. I'm sorry too. It's for your own good, okay?" I said and holds his chin and lifted up his face and he nodded at me and smiled.

"Enough of that moment of yours, we're getting surrounded by ants now" Gun said and I looked at them and saw them smiling.

I looked at Fluke and saw his face and ears are so red and I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Where's Mae? Fluke? Gun? Why is he not with you when you came back?" Off asked referring to P'Godji and I also noticed he's not with us.

"Oh! A producer called him Papii, I think they're discussing about something so he told us to go first. I have his coffee with me" Gun said smiling and lifted up a cup of what looks like an Americano coffee.

Off smiled and then ruffled his hair. Right at that moment we heard P'Godji's voice.

"Fluke!!!" We saw him running to us, holding of what looks like a box and gave it to Fluke.

"Mae! What is this?" Fluke asked confused and stopped sipping his coffee and we all looked at him and the box, curious too.

"It's from Luke, he said it's a welcome gift for you and said sorry if it was too late and also he said to not worry as it does not have an egg. He wanted to give it to you himself but then he has a lot of schedule so when he saw me he asked for me to give it to you and since he's handsome I said yes ofcourse hehe" P'Godji said looking giddy.

"Really Mae?! I should chat him and tell him thank you then" Fluke said smiling and I got jealous of that. I wanted for him to smile because of me, not because of another man. And also why does he know Fluke's allergy with eggs?

"Hmm. You did not said you're close with Luke, you brat! He even knows you're allergic with eggs. Do you have his number? Give it to me" P'Godji said playfully finding Fluke's phone in his pocket and Fluke just laughed, feeling ticklish.

"Mae! Hahaha! I don't have his number haha I just chat him through Line and also we're not that really close, we just got to know each other because of FreeFire before. He's really kind and also he's P'Note's crush that's why P'Note requested a photo with him and he gladly did it that's when it all started but, I still get shy with him haha" Fluke said still laughing as P'Godji is still tickling him.

I feel Off nudging my shoulder and I looked at him and Gun and saw their faces and they're like telling me to control it and to breath. Off is mouting "Don't" at me and I breathed out to calm myself and I smiled at them and nodded. We're friends and I should know where I stand. I should clear my feelings first before taking things to a different level. I thought to myself.

"Hahaha. Mae stop, we should just eat this come on sit down. Our break is almost done, we should hurry." I heard Fluke and saw P'Godji pouting and Fluke laughing at him but then P'Godji sat down in front of us.

"Let's all eat this Phi's" Fluke said and opened the box and put it in front of us and I just looked at him.

"Mae, Here's your coffee" Gun said and gave it to P'Godji.

"Thank you luk, hmmp. I don't like your brother anymore" P'Godji said playfully at Fluke but Fluke just laughed.

"Okay, okay Mae. I'm sorry. I don't really have his number. Here, as a peace offering" Fluke said and gave P'Godji one cupcake.

"It's just a joke luk. Thank you and I love both of you although you're both a brat" P'Godji said and Gun and Fluke laughed.

I just looked at them talking, laughing, eating and drinking and it made me think how moments like this are so precious.

"P'Tay. Here's one for you, eat this." Fluke said and gave me one cupcake.

"Thank you" I said and he smiled. He went back to talking with them and I just looked at him the whole time like a fool. Do I really like him? And is what I feel towards him really just a "like"? Or is it more deeper than that?

I continued looking at him and even smiles sometimes when I hear what they're talking about and when he' laughing not knowing that Off, Gun and P'Godji are looking at me from time to time and exchanging glances at each other and then smiling. While, Fluke as innocent as he could be did not noticed it.
-------------------------------------------------
A/N:
I hope you enjoyed reading it. And I'm really sorry for a very very slow update. But I promised you that I'll always be here and that I'll finish this story.

P.S. I don't know Luke's age so in this story he's part of the 1991 squad, same age with Tay, Off, and Arm.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

230K 6.4K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...
10.2K 309 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
14.8K 322 10
You and Kyle have been friends on internet for 3 months now but never showed eachother your faces or real names for privacy and stuffs , his online n...
3.8K 203 32
Summary: Naruto's friends are gone, his lover is dying, Konoha is destroyed, and Madara's second return has pushed the entire world to the brink. Hun...