The End

By mirrorball_lover

#1 Klaus Mikaelson Rosalina Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert. She's always been shy, different, t... More

Part 1: Happy Birthday
Part 2: Road Trip
Part 3: Compelled
Part 4: Senior Prank Night
Part 5: The Original Hybrid
Part 6: Lexi
Part 7: Ghosts
Part 8: Homecoming
Part 9: Little Brat
Part 10: Werewolf Bite
Part 11: The hardest part
Part 12: Blood
Part 13: The Mikaelson Ball
Part 14: A monster
Part 15: It's Crazy
Part 16: Normal
Part 17: Someone Liked Her
Part 18: Denver
Part 20: I'm Alone
Part 21: Memories
Part 22: Drink
Part 23: Ghosts
Part 24: The spell
Part 25: The memorial
Part 26: Venom
Part 27: Tattoos
Part 28: Try
Part 29: The Phone Call
Part 30: A Date
Part 31: The Painting
Part 32: Truth or Dare
Part 33: Ride off into the Sunset
Part 34: Ruined
Part 35: Humor Me
Part 36: I'm not Elena
Part 37: Jail
Part 38: Burned
Part 39: First Time
Part 40: Massacre
Part 41: The Prom
Part 42: New Beginnings

Part 19: Traumatizing

17.5K 380 99
By mirrorball_lover

A/N: Hi. I just wanted to let you all know that I have posted the first chapter of my new Teen Wolf fanfic called Bright. I definitely recommend reading it if you like Teen Wolf. Ok I'm totally biased, but read it if you want. Ok bye. I hope you enjoy this chapter

Jeremy, Elena and Rosa sat in the motel room together, waiting for Damon. Currently he was calling Stefan. Rosa and Jeremy are watching tv while Elena goes through the luggage.

"I could use some help." Elena told her sister.

Rosa shrugged. "Someone didn't let me bring luggage so I have no need to help." Elena was about to say something, but Jeremy shook his head behind Rosa.

"So, what's up with you and Damon?" Jeremy asked and Rosa began to laugh.

"What do you mean? Nothings up." Elena said.

"Are you sure about that because even Rose said something."

"Oh my god, this is amazing. Even the dead girl knows that you're in love with Damon. We're you getting jealous that he seems to love Rose. I can't, this is to priceless." Rosa laughed to herself. Jeremy shook his head and turned back to Elena.

"What did she say?" Elena asked, ignoring her sister.

When Damon entered the room he asked, "Everything ok in here?"

"Yeah. It's fine." Elena answered to quickly. Rosa smirked at them and then raised her eyebrows at her brother.

"You are so immature." He said while laughing.

Rosa smiled at her brother and said, "You love me." Jeremy shrugged and they realized Damon and Elena were watching them.

"Ok, well, I'm going to freshen up. You might want to get some rest. I'm sure Rose will make herself known when she gets back." Damon told them.

After a while Damon comes out of the shower, shirtless. Rosa shuts her eyes and makes gagging noises. He grabs a bottle of whiskey from the icebox and begins to put a shirt on. Rosa was in the bed next to Jeremy as she watches Elena, watching Damon. She looks at Damon as he watches her sister. Finally Damon goes over to Elena's bed and lays next to her.

"You never told me about that. What you did for Rose." Elena said in a soft voice trying not to wake up Jeremy or Rosa. Elena didn't know that Rosa barely sleeps anymore.

"It wasn't about you."

"Why don't you let people see the good in you?"

"Because when people see good, they expect good. And I don't want to live up to anyone's expectations."

Rosa watches as Elena rolls on her side, Damon grabbing her arm and caressing it. Suddenly she got out of the bed, grabs her coat and leaves the motel room. Damon quickly follows after her.

"Where are they going?" Jeremy asked sleepily. Rosa turned over to her brother and shrugged. "Rose finally got back to me, I'm going to go find them."

Jeremy got out of the bed and went over to find them. "No, Jeremy wait. We probably don't want to go..." Jeremy walks out of the room anyways, "out there." Rosa finishes before running after her brother.

When the two find Damon and Elena they find them kissing each other, passionately. Rosa cringed at the sight, but Jeremy looked sad or angry or hurt. Rosa wasn't sure.

Elena and Damon pull away and Jeremy stared at the two. He had hoped that Elena was ashamed of what she had done, but she was the opposite. She actually had a slight smile on her face.

"Elena?" Jeremy's voice cracked slightly, as he looked at the two with a disapproving look.

"Oh my god, Jeremy. I..." Elena stutters.

"Rose found Mary. She lives in Kansas." Jeremy told the everyone.

"Ok then, let's go." Damon says as he walks back into the room.

The three siblings stand outside, looking at each other. Jeremy seemed hurt by what Elena did and it made Rosa feel terrible. She knew that they were going out there and didn't stop them. It wasn't her business, right?

"Elena, what are you doing?" Rosa asks her sister. Elena opens her mouth to answer, but Rosa walks away and brings Jeremy back with her.

Just then Rosa's phone started to ring. She looks down at it. She finally convinced Klaus that if he was going to call her he could use his actual phone number. So she could at least label his contact. A blush quickly spread across her face and Jeremy looked down at her sisters phone.

"Why is Klaus calling you?" He asked. Rosa looked up at her brother and sighed. That's when she remembered that Kol had tried to kill them earlier and has been pretending to be Jeremy's friend.

"He's in love with me." Rosa told her brother. He tilted his head and was about to say something, but he just went inside the room instead. Rosa sighed before answering the call. "Hey." She said calmly.

"Hello, Rosalina."

"Uhm look...mows really not a good—"

Klaus interrupted the girl saying, "My mother is dead." Rosa let out a breath and bit her lip. How was she supposed to yell at him after that.

"Klaus, I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"No, I'm not even sad." Rosa shook her head knowing he was lying. "So, where are you? I noticed that you've left Mystic Falls."

"I'm in Denver." She told him. Rosa could hear the hitch in his breathing. "I have to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Did you know that Kol was here and tried to kill us...or at least Damon?" Klaus didn't respond. It was silence except for his slow breathing. "Did you know that Kol was pretending to be Jeremy's friends, so he could what, kill him at any moment?" Again there was silence.

Rosa ran her free hand through her long hair and let a fear tears roll down her cheek. She didn't understand why she kept trusting Klaus. He was a bad person. Her friends were trying to kill him and he was trying to kill her friends. Rosa shouldn't think  she's special because he would gladly kill her if she got caught in the crossfire.

Rosa blinked the tears out of her eyes and listened to the breathing. He was still there, listening to her tears and her sniffles. Rosa let out a deep breath. "Go to hell." She whispered into the phone before hanging up.

She wiped the tear off her cheek, brushed her hands through her hair and walked back into the room. She didn't say anything to the others in the room. She just went back on the bed, next to her brother and closed her eyes.

The others looked at the girl. It was easy to see that she was upset and maybe even crying outside. Elena looked at Jeremy and he seemed concerned for his sister, but it made him wonder. Was she crying over Klaus? Regardless he put his arm on her shoulder, but Rosa didn't react.

The next morning the four pull up to what they discovered is Mary's house. Rosa hadn't talked about the night before and no one had asked her.

"This is the address." Jeremy tells them.

"Looks about right." Damon responded.

"Looks gross." Rosa mumbled.

Elena turns to her siblings, "wait here." She says. Rosa nods, but Jeremy isn't as easy to persuade.

"Why? So you guys can make out some more?" Rosa's eyes widened and even Elena seemed shocked.

"Don't be a dick. Listen to your sister." Damon tells him.

"Oh shut up Damon. You're the biggest dick of them all." He smirked.

"Really, I would say Klaus may be a bigger one. Was that why you were crying, Rosie? Did the big bad Wolf make little Rosie cry?" Rosa looked at Damon and then to the others.

Suddenly Jeremy went to punch Damon, but he grabbed Jeremy's hand and stopped it. "If I had the chance you'd be dead." He told Damon I'm a low voice. Damon pushed Jeremy so he would walk away.

"Just stay in the car, you two." Jeremy scoffed, but did as they were told. "Thank you. Come on."

The two sat in the car in silence. Or at least it was silent for 42 seconds before Jeremy spoke. "So, Klaus?" He asked.

"It's not—"

"Not what?" She could tell her brother was mad about this.

"Klaus won't leave me alone. Believe me...I want nothing to do with him." Jeremy nodded, believing his sister. Rosa wanted to believe herself, but she knew it was a lie. She had grown to like Klaus, maybe even become attached to him. She knew that she didn't want him to die.

After a while, Damon and Elena came back to the car. They sat up front and began to drive. No one said anything. Rosa looked at Jeremy, but he seemed to be listening to something else. Taking occasional glances at Elena and Damon who seemed mad at each other.

"I am not even on the committee. Why am I here?" Rosa asked the blonde as the walked through the school along with Elena.

It was decorated for the 20s themed dance that apparently Rebekah forced. Rosa obviously didn't want to be there because she never does. Dances aren't her thing yet she keeps having to go to them.

"Because you're my best friend." Caroline answered. Everyone froze for a second. That was the first time Caroline had said Rosa was her best friend and Elena was right there for it. "Anyways." She mumbled softly. "So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?" Caroline asked, switching topics.

"I just...I wish there was something I could do." Elena says as she picks up the chandelier. "Where do you want me to hang this?"

"You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrosity she should have shown up to do it herself." She hands the chandelier to a random student passing by. "Just no!" She shouts.

Rosa pats Caroline's shoulder and sighs. "Alright, it's ok." She says in a calmly voice. "It's just a dance."

"It's not just a dance." Caroline responded. Rosa rolls her eyes. Caroline then notices that Matt and Jeremy are hanging stars on the ceiling. "What are you doing? You can't just hang them! They're supposed to trickle down." Caroline told them and a pressed won laugh escaped Rosa's throat. She looked away when Caroline glared at her friend.

"Trickle, duh!" Matt made fun.

"Look at them all bromancy." The blonde said as she looked at the two friends.

"Yeah I asked Matt to help Jeremy readjust. He got him his old job back at the Grill." Rosa sighed.
Of course Elena was behind this.

"That was nice of him." Caroline commented.

"Jeremy has got a lot on his mind. The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out." Elena said.

"Really, I think maybe it's the witnessing you and Damon trying to eat each other." Rosa said with a smirk on her face.

"I agree, that's traumatizing." Caroline said and fist bumped Rosa.

Elena ignored her sister and turned to Caroline. "I didn't tell you that so you could torture me with it."

"Aww, what are friends for? So who are you bringing to the dance?" Caroline asked the two girls even though she already knew Rosa was definitely not planning on bringing a date.

Elena wrapped a feather boa around her neck and smiled. "What do you mean? I thought you, Bonnie and I were going as girl dates." Rosa frowned and Caroline noticed. She cleared her throat.

"Hm, Bonnie has a date."

"What?"

"So here's a thought, why don't you ask Stefan?" Caroline told her more than asked.

"I second that." Rosa said.

"I can't ask him on a date, I just made out with his brother." Rosa rolled her eyes. Did Elena even realize how horrible it was. She was leading them both on.

"All the more reason! Look you're supposed to be figuring out what you want, that's what Stefan wanted you to do right?" Caroline asked.

"Yeah but—" Elena started.

"But nothing! I've watched The Bachelor, ok? Fair is fair. It's Stefan's turn." The blonde said cheerfully.

"I don't think that's how it works." Rosa said quietly, but Caroline shook her head.

"That's definitely how it works." Caroline said with a smile. "Plus Stefan definitely deserves a turn."

"Yeah and you're not biased or anything." Elena said, irritated.

"I'm sorry, but Stefan is your epic love. And I'm not going down without a fight." Rosa widened her eyes and sighed.

"You are crazy." She told her. Caroline smiled at her friend before going off to work on the dance more. Rosa and Elena looked at each other before hurrying off in separate directions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
223K 3.8K 13
Nilsa Coulter is married to the Dauntless Devil himself and living the life they had dreamed of while in Erudite. Choices will be made and the Coulte...
695K 12.7K 45
Faith has experienced it all. "A sky full of stars but he was staring at her." ~Unknown Chapter "I care to much, it's kind of a problem." "She's the...