Her Revenge

By actb4thinking

The Mafia Heirs #1 Azalea (Lea), known as the 'Deadly', is a twenty years old assassin, who has had only one... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

63

89.3K 2.3K 700
By actb4thinking

|Alessio's POV|

"You're Luigi?" I asked, my eyes fixed on the old man in front of me. I knew he was old but not this old, damn. Luigi and I were at the restaurant in which he asked me to meet him.

"Yes" he raised his brows, "Not as old as you thought, huh?"

"Dude I knew you were old just not this old." I scoffed, "Anyway, what's with this meeting?"

He leaned back in the chair he was sitting on, his Grey eyes fixed on me. I knew all about the man in front of me. When I killed his brother years ago, he took over the Mexican mafia. I also knew that he has a daughter, an adopted daughter and his wife was dead.

"I didn't like the warning you sent." Luigi spoke making me smirk, "you do know that I don't really care whether you liked it or not."

I sent him a warning days ago. I had two of his men kidnapped and tortured them, killed them then sent him their bodies with my initials engraved on them.

"I just need more weapons to take down the French mafia. How about an alliance? Hm? The Russians and the Mexicans. Interesting, no?"

"No"

"No?" He repeated, "Why not? We'll be as strong as ever. Consider it."

"And you better consider the warning I sent you." I said, standing up. He smirked, "I'll see you quite soon." I ignored his words and left the restaurant before going to Enzo's place.

|Azalea's POV|

We entered the familiar mansion. Nick looked around with his mouth hanged open. He was mesmerized by the house. There was only Enzo, Nick, Alessio and I since the others went to their own homes.

"You'll be staying in—" Enzo spoke but was cut off by the annoying voice of a person I loathed. Bianca, "What's she doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing" Nick spoke before anyone could and furrowed his little brows. Alessio snorted before covering it with a cough.

Bianca looked down and Nick with a look I couldn't quite decipher on her face, "He's your son?" She then looked at Enzo who nodded. Bianca then looked at me, "Alright but why is she here?"

"She's my mother, idiot." Nick said, crossing his arms all while glaring at Bianca.

"Watch it!" Bianca warned Nick who rolled his eyes clearly unaffected by her tone. Enzo glared at Bianca, "Enough. Why Lea is here is none of your business."

"Right now go and mind your own business" Alessio added making Bianca glare at him, "Shut up! This is my house. Enzo is my fian—"

She was cut off by Alessio, "As far as I recall your engagement was interrupted by this little guy here." He ruffled Nick's hairs making him grin.

Bianca rolled her eyes, "But that doesn't change anything. Enzo and I love each other and we'll be married soon."

"Alright whatever" I said, "Where's my room?"

"Your previous room" Enzo replied to which I only nodded in response. I held Nick's hand and was about to go there when I was stopped by a hand grabbing my arm, pulling me back roughly.

I clenched my jaw and looked down at the ugly painted nails which was on my arm.

"I'd suggest you to remove your hand on me unless you no longer want them."

Bianca instantly removed her hand, letting it fall to her side. She glared at me, "You will not stay here."

"Says who?" Nick asked, glaring at Bianca. He clearly hated her.

"Bianca. Stop your drama." Enzo's tone held a warning but Bianca didn't back off. She grabbed my arm once again, her nails digging in my skin. I didn't show any emotions except anger on my face.

I grabbed her hand, twisted it behind her pack, making her groan in pain. I then kicked her behind her knees making her fall on her knees, her hand behind her back.

"L-Let me go!" She hissed in pain which made me only twist her hand harder.

"Lea..." Enzo sighed, "Leave her."

"I'd rather not" I replied, bending a little to whisper in Bianca's ears, "Did you forget who I am or should I remind you?"

She visibly gulped, her face turning pale as I released her. I then walked to my room with Nick's small hands in mine.

➷➷➷➷➷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 26 27
"Oh please darling, you couldnt kill me even if your life depended on it." His raspy voice making the space between my legs wet. if i wasnt standing...
7.4K 519 48
NB: Previously titled, the Mafia's Fallen Angel. Now titled, Mafia Heiressβœ”οΈ "A female can never be a heir to anything. Useless trash" he says in our...
5M 152K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
11.7K 367 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...