Jealous || SoonHoon, Jihan, C...

By jihanmatters

"Are you alright Joshua hyung?" "I'm not Woozi-ah....It's painful seeing them like this...I wonder how chan'... More

Announcement‼📢📢
~Author's Note~
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
🥳✨🐰💙😇✨🥳
|14|
|15|
|16|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|

|17|

1K 33 15
By jihanmatters

"For god's sake, what the fuck were you doing?!" Joshua exploded with anger as he face Jeonghan who was trembling in fear.

Including jeonghan the rest were also in fear seeing Joshua like that.

It was the very first time, that they have seen Joshua that angry towards someone, especially if that someone is his bestfriend, jeonghan.

"S-shua-- its n-not what y-you think...I--" Jeonghan tried pleading to the younger but right now, Joshua is already out of control over himself.

"Not what I think?! You look like you were all ready to hurt Dino and your saying that its not like what I think?!!!" Joshua shouted at his bestfriends face which made Jeonghan flinch and almost made him cry.

"What the hell were you thinking Jeonghan?! What could have happened to Dino if coups wasn't there to stop you?! Are you crazy?!" Joshua angrily shouted.

As much as the others wanted to help jeonghan right now, they just couldn't bring themselves to stop Joshua.

They all knew that Jeonghan was very wrong about attempting to hurt someone younger than him.

For whatever reason it might be, jeonghan still shouldn't have attempted doing something like that.

Coups who was just beside Joshua also couldn't attempt to stop the younger's actions since he also felt very angry for what jeonghan attempted to do to the younger one.

He knew very well that Joshua wouldn't easily forgive this kind of behavior, even if it was his bestfriend.

"I-I'm s-sorry shua...I-I" Jeonghan cried as he tries to apologize for what he was about to do. He clearly knew that Joshua wouldn't let something like this slide....and that's what his most afraid of...losing his bestfriend's trust again..

"So now your sorry? If what you were about to do is forgiveable, then do you think I'll get THIS mad over it?!" Joshua retorted angrily.

"S-shua-- I really w-wasn't about t-to h-hurt D-dino-- I---" Jeonghan trembled as he saw and received a cold gaze from the younger.

And that's when he knew...that the trust and affection that he worked so hard to earn..

...was long gone.

"And you expect me to believe that?!" Joshua shouted and was about to get physical with Jeonghan because of how angry he is at the older male.

The others saw this and instantly blocked Joshua and prevented him from doing anything that can surely break their friendship.

The members knew that Joshua wasn't in the right mind at the moment and he might do things that he might regret later on.

Jun and vernon stopped Joshua while coups came in between Jeonghan and Joshua to block and protect jeonghan from any further actions from Joshua.

S.Coups can hear Jeonghan silently crying behind him.

But, as much as he wants to stood up Jeonghan right now, he still couldn't blame Joshua for getting angry at Jeonghan.

Plus, Jeonghan brought this upon himself so there's really nothing he can do about it.

He didn't want to admit it but...this really is Jeonghan's fault for not controlling his emotions properly.

"Joshua that's enough. No need to get physical. Nothing bad happened to Dino and Jeonghan still haven't laid a single finger onto Dino. Stop overreacting" S.Coups stated in a really annoying tone that made Joshua even more angry.

Joshua wasn't angry of how cheol talked to him in a tone like that but when he said the part "overreacting", it sounded as if he was like a bastard who's looking down on us. He clearly knew that even if Jeonghan still haven't laid a finger on dino, he still attempted to and he clearly knows how much of a real brother dino meant to Joshua. Coups just proved to Joshua that he  has always been on Jeonghan's side even though Jeonghan's in the wrong. And that's what makes him more angry.

Dino who was just behind everyone, didn't like what seungcheol just said.

He can admit, it hurted him. Not a little, but a lot.

It only took one word...one word only and he can already see that he never actually mattered to the older.

Not once, not even for a moment...

It was stupid of him to believe is such little hope.

It was stupid...for him to still hang on even though the older already had someone in his heart..

The noise of arguing brought Dino back to reality.

As much as he was hurt by coups words, he still couldn't bare to see his friends fight. He never wanted for anyone to fight because of him.

Dino moved forward and grabbed Joshua arm gently that made Joshua look at who it was, and when he finally knew that it was Dino, he finally calmed down.

Joshua knew how much dino doesn't like them fighting especially if its about him.

He tried to stop himself as much as possible so he doesn't worry Dino more.

Joshua looked one last time towards cheol who was guarding jeonghan, but even if he was super angry at Jeonghan right now, he can't help but get jealous over how S.coups was holding Jeonghan's hand.

The hand of the person that he deeply loves...

He admits that he was very disappointed about Jeonghan's action before, but...his love for him can never disappear just like that.

He wouldn't make the 'I was not in the right mind' as an excuse cause he clearly knew how disappointed he felt when he saw what happened.

But, he couldn't just let it slide. If Jeonghan continued this kind of behaviour, he might not be able to tolerate him again in the near future or worse he might not just get angry but act violence towards the older male.

Because of this, Joshua calmed down a little.

But his worry towards Dino never left him so he immediately pulled Dino into his room so they can talk privately..

Of course Woozi followed behind and that's when the other members started leaving the living room one by one, leaving the two oldest alone.

Jeonghan continued sobbing and crying. Feeling really heartbroken.

He never thought that Joshua got this overprotective over his dongsaengs that he even had to fight his own bestfriend instead of listening to what really happened.

But what really broke Jeonghan's heart was the moment where it strike him that things will start to go back to what they were before.

No talking, no physical contact, no happiness...but full of awkwardness and distance from each other..

It hurts Jeonghan just by thinking about those times...the times that he never wished that would happen again between him and Joshua.

"Its all over now cheol...he hates me now and I-I..." Jeonghan cried out.

S.Coups couldn't do anything for the latter crying in front of him.

He never encountered this kind of scene before. Especially from Jeonghan.

This was the first time he saw Jeonghan so heartbroken..

'Joshua's words must have had an impact on him...' Coups thought to himself as he tries to calm the latter in front of him.

"I'm sure you'll be okay after a few days...don't worry too much" He tried to find the right words to say to the crying Jeonghan in front of him right now.

"No, no...he won't ever forgive me. Then he'll start avoiding me again...and w-we won't ever talk again...t-then---"

"I know him han, he won't abandon you...I'm sure he just got really angry because he saw how Dino was looking very frightened. He'll come around in a few days...I'm sure he'll come back to you" S.Coups stated, assuring the crying male.

Even if he said those reassuring words, he himself wasn't even sure if Joshua will really forgive Jeonghan since Dino, aka his boyfriend (Ahem, PrEtEnD boyfriend) is the one who jeonghan was fighting with.

S.Coups was sure that Joshua will side with his boyfriend so he never actually believed either he will forgive or avoid jeonghan.

But if ever, cheol hoped that Joshua does forgive Jeonghan...or else Jeonghan might go crazy because of him.

"What if he doesn't..?" Jeonghan retorted silently which made cheol panic immediately.

"U-uhh...don't worry about it. Just trust him...just trust your bestfriend, alright?" S.coups managed to got away with it so jeonghan didn't asked any further questions cause he wasn't really in the mood to talk too much right now.

All he can think of is to how he can get his bestfriend back...

He never wants to loose Joshua..

Not now, not ever...

T.B.C

《♡》

Holaa wattpaderzz!!!
I know I haven't been posting frequently these days but I really hope you understand me. Actually, I was thinking of having a temporary stop on writing.

Things aren't actually going great with my life...
My family aren't actually on good condition right now, not like they're having any of these diseases going around but its actually about more personal stuff.

I hope you understand my decision but I'm not just leaving everything behind like this, someday or maybe a few months later, I'll come back and start finishing what I've started so I hope you will be able to understand me.

Anyways, this will be the last chapter that I'll be posting for now. Like I said, I'll come back...

Thank you all for the support btw. I hope you were able to enjoy this or my other stories that I have published. ❤❤❤

This is your author, mch_tmps, signing out but will be back🤗❤

《♡》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.3K 41
(lower case intended) genre: best friends to lovers, college life, bxb two best friends: a lovesick boy & an oblivious fool
13.4K 604 31
their love is forbidden, but of course they won't let that stop them. SEOKSOO started; 15/06
319K 19.5K 97
in which fairytale protagonists and antagonists make a groupchat and all hell breaks lose. almost literally. [texting au] highest rankings: #1 sevent...
600K 13.1K 185
"loving him, giving him my all.... was my first mistake."