The bad boy, the best friend...

By Momo3625

A/N: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 13 AND I KIND OF HATE IT, BUT PEOPLE GOT MAD WHEN I SAID I WANTEDNTO TAKE I... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Author's note
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
The Note
Epilogue
Sequel!!!
SEQUEL IS HERE
Announcement!
Deleting this?
Bye Bye Sequel And Something I Didn't Tell You Before

Chapter Sixteen

716 91 4
By Momo3625

 Lysander's P.O.V

So.

Alot of shit has happened in the last two days and I'm not even sure how I got into the middle of it.

First off, I'm falling for my cousin's girlfriend which I vowed to never do.

I know it's a weird vow but when you have the free time...

        Aside from that I also hit the most terrifying guy in our school, which I know for a fact was an incredibly stupid move because he does have the power to make my life a living hell. I mean not that my life isn't already hell but I really don't need another person trying their hardest to ruin my life.

stop being so overdramatic, you aren't that important.

I guess maybe I am overreacting a little.

        Anyhow, as a way of settling down a bit Brandon invited me to hang out with him and a few of his friends. Apparently there's some huge football game on tonight. Brandon mentioned something about the superbowl. I'm sure this means there will be a large amount of alcohol at the party but the thing with me is I just hate the taste of it. But who am I to judge? The other guys seem to think it's fun.

Meaning if I don't drink any, Brandon will most likely end up spiking my drink anyways.

"Lysander!" Brandon shouts as I enter the room. He jumps up stumbles over to me throwing his arm around my shoulder.

I can tell he's already shitfaced.

His other two friends Thomas and Carter are sitting in chairs holding their own red solo cups which are without a doubt filled with some type of alcohol.

"He's already drunk and the football game hasn't even started yet," chuckling and nodding over towards Brandon.

        "Am not!" Brandon shouts. He looks lost for a moment but then he smiles after a second. Then he just decides to start spinning around which actually looks quite comical but probably isn't the best idea when you're drunk.

"Brandon?" My head snaps up when I hear Amy's voice from behind me. She's standing in the doorway in nothing but her bathing suit.

Oh gosh her bathing suit...

Keep it together Lysander! She's dating your cousin for Christ sake!

        Another girl stands behind her holding a bag but is also in a bathing suit. She wears a very amused expression as she watches brandon continue to spin around.

"I thought we agreed to not get drunk," Amy says walking over to Brandon as he tries to stop spinnning and ends up tripping over his feet and falling to the floor.

"I'm not drunk," he slurs slowly climbing to his feet and pointint a chastening finger at Amy, "I'm heavily fortified."

        "Whatever," Amy says rolling her eyes at him before turning towards me, "don't let him do anything stupid Lysander. Bethany and I should be back from the beach in a few hours."

"Why didn't you ask us to make sure Brandon doesn't do anything stupid?" Carter asks pouting.

"Because Lysander is the only one I can trust to not get drunk off his ass now I have to go," she walks over and gives me a quick hug.

"Bye Mrs. Jennings," Brandon says waving his hand vey close to Amy's face.

Did he just call her Mrs. Jennings?

I thought her last name was Carson.

He'd have told me if he proposed right?

Amy walks over and gives Brandon a quick peck on the cheek, which I'm sure he didn't even notice, before walking out the door with her friend trailing close behind her.

"Man what I would do to fuck both of those," Carter says groaning once Amy and her friends have left.

Perverts.

But I guess it isn't a huge difference from what they normally talk about.

"Been there done that," Brandon says taking his seat on the couch, "they're both pretty fun."

Wait.

What did he just say?

        I know Brandon couldn't have had sex with both of them. He's been dating Amy for more than three and a half years and I know for a fact that Brandon didn't have sex with anyone before Amy came into the picture.

"I thought you've only been with Amy though," Thomas says his eyebrows furrowing as he says exactly what I was thinking.

"She's too obsessed with Stanton to notice what I'm doing," Brandon says throwing his head back and staring up at the ceiling.

"Dude are you fucking cheating on her?" Carter asks looking over at at Brandon with wide eyes.

"I wouldn't call it cheating so much as embracing the company of others," Brandon says chuckling and looking back over at Carter.

What the hell?

He basically just admitted to cheating on Amy. I mean i knew my cousin could be an asshole sometimes but this is a new level of ignorance.

"Why're you all staring at me?" Brandon whines looking around at the three people gaping at him.

"Dude," I say, "you can't just do that to Amy.

"Well why not?" He asks pouting again.

"Bro it's just disrespectful," Thomas says sitting forward, "my dad walking in on my mom and some dickhead and he was completely crushed. He beat the guy's ass."

"You're no better than Ben," I say standing up and walking up te stairs to my room.

I just don't understand how Brandon could make such a dick move. Especially with someone as amazing as Amy. I thought Brandon was better than this.

Somebody has to tell Amy.

I really don't want to be the one to do it though.

Maybe if I talked to Ben I could get him to do it, he's been wanting for them to break up anyways.

Eh, I'll figure something out.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

About two hours later I'm sitting on my bed in the middle of trying to finish my Doctor Who marathon I started a few days ago when there's a knock on my door.

        "Hey Brandon is passed out on the couch," Thomas says opening up my door, "football game is over. Carter is pissed off because the Patriots won at the last seconds when the other team made the smart ass decision to pass the ball instead of just handing it off. Anyway we're heading out to this party and I'm here to ask whether or not you'd like to join us."

Hm.

Stay at home and watch Doctor Who, or go out to some random party and risk having a terrible time?

"I'm good here you guys go have fun," I say waving him off.

        He nods before turning around to walk out the door but something must stop him. "I'm going to talk to Brandon about it tomorrow," Thomas says without turning around, "he's a much more rational person when he's sober. I'll make him fix this."

Alright, at least this means i won't have to have a talk with her about any of this.

        Thomas leaves and I go back to my seemingly boring life of watching Doctor Who and eating popcorn. But after Thomas's disruption I just can't seem to get back into my episode. So I decide to get on Facebook and somehow I end up on Amy's page.

Again.

The first thing i see when I begin to scroll down is a picture of her and that girl from earlier. They both appear to be running away from someone on the beach. Amy kind of looks pissed off.

I guess Amy had as much fun today as I did watching the football game with Brandon.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Hiya, I updated early!! This is kind of a mini chapter I guess. I've been trying to update every Saturday which wasn't working too well so I'm just going to try and update every five or six days. Anyways...Brandon is kind of turning out to be a dickhead, or is he? Feel free to comment whether or not you think Brandon was telling the truth or if he was just drunk and didn't know what he was saying. Picture of Thomas off to the side-----}}}

Instagram: momo36235
Email: momo36235@gmail.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
272 6 19
"I hate you Adrian Becker. I hate you. And this is a FACT." I shout while he restrains my arms pushing me against a door. "Lie all you want, Beth...
9.7K 169 28
Annie Leblanc, not your typical sophomore, high school student, very quiet, abused, bullied, depressed, self-harm, and more. She has few friends, but...
9.2M 422K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...