โ๐—•๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ. โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...

By Nam_Noms

โ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ญ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ. โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก? ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’•๏ฟฝ... More

๐—•๐—จ๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—™๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
Epilogue

i

18.1K 465 337
By Nam_Noms

-', (chapter one) ꒱ ↷🦋🥛

"YOU KNOW YOUR MOM IS GONNA BE ON YOUR ASS FOR BRINGING THAT." Eden points to her best friend's beloved skateboard that sits tucked under his arm, pressed against the side of his shirt as they walk through the courtyard of the campus.

Their first day back from spring break and Jungkook was already looking for trouble. Sounded like him, just like him.

It was just the beginning of the day, the courtyard was bustling with life, students walking around to get to their first classes of the day, others communing with their friends.

And then there was Eden and Jungkook, doing both and neither. They roam and wander towards the general direction of their classes, but they're in no particular rush to get there.

The corners of his lips curled up to reveal his iconic Bunny Smile™. People adored his smile, it was an eye-catcher and a heartbreaker. His eyes turned to crescent moons, the squishy flesh of his eyes cute and prominent, wrinkles in the corners of his eyes.

He reached back and scratched his head, making the little blonde ponytail at the back of his head wiggle. Jungkook could never put his hair in a full ponytail. He always had hair out in front, framing his face with strands of chocolate brown that fade into crisp golden blonde, and hair out in the back, brushing against the thick column of his neck.

It made Eden question why he even puts his hair in a ponytail, it's rendered useless.

"Mom is always being overdramatic. It's just a skateboard." Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly.

He was the reason why there were so many "no starboarding" signs around the campus. Everything that could've possibly been done, he did it. Skateboarding through the corridors. Grinding down the rails of the giant stairwell. He even broke a tree once, a sapling of one that he crashed into.

Jungkook had no care for the rules, so much so that there were rules created just for him like he wasn't going to immediately break them. It's a miracle that he hasn't been expelled yet.

It's an even greater wonder why he was friends with Eden. Not that she was the exact opposite of him. They were still young, only 19, they both did stupid things. She wasn't a stickler for the rules. She would wear the occasional crop top or sleeveless shirt that exposed her shoulders back in highschool, but for the most part, she was a student that remained quiet, got decent grades, and didn't break any major rules.

Jungkook looked down at his nails, painted in a fresh coat of black nail polish he put in today. He's never had a problem with things like that, wearing nail polish, make-up.

Jungkook's always been in touch with his feminine side, comfortable in his masculinity. Having two mom's helped with that. He was never taught toxic masculinity, rather positive femininity. He was taught that things like clothes, toys, and jobs have no gender. With his long hair, jewelry, nail polish, make-up, the occasional crop top or fishnets, maybe both if he was feeling it that day.

Today, he was wearing neither. Most of the time he wore those Hawaiian button-up shirts with beautiful colors and silhouettes of palm trees. He was wearing a yellowish-orange shirt with a few buttons undone and ripped, blue jeans.

Eden wore an outfit that Jungkook chose out just for her, a skin-tight, sleeveless crop top with matching ripped jeans that bunched up at her feet. He forced her to put on his baby oil so that her hazelnut skin would glow like a disco ball in the warm California sun.

With all of Jungkook's good traits and the fact that every girl who sees him falls in love with him, he can never seem to keep a girlfriend.

Eden nudged him softly, pointing to the girl with the chocolate brown hair, decorated with blonde streaks who had turned her back on them when they passed. "What happened with Monica?" That was Jungkook's most recent girlfriend whom he had only started dating maybe two weeks ago.

Jungkook didn't even spare a glance. "I broke up with her this morning. It just wasn't working out." They both knew what actually happened was that they started dating and Jungkook never responded to her texts and then one day he just broke up with her.

Eden shook her head. "I don't even know why you have commitments issues. You literally grew up with two loving mothers. You should be fucking amazing at this." You'd think he'd be but he absolutely sucks at relationships because he'd get bored. That was a flaw of Jungkook. He likes the bright, shiny things until he found other shiny things to like. He had the attention span of a peanut.

But Eden could understand the appeal. Jungkook was handsome with wide, doe-like eyes that sparkled with wonder. He was tall, he worked out, he knew what girls liked, having only girls to look up to in life. He liked flower crowns and rings and lip balms, dangly earrings, and ponytails. He was the embodiment of the female gaze.

But as horrible as Jungkook's love life appears to be, mostly because he gets bored. He was still Eden's best friend. One who she knew everything about and who knew everything about her. They hung out at each other's houses all the time, never too far apart from each other.

She knew that Jungkook was a little bit of a dumb bitch, just a little bit, and she loved that for him. Jungkook knew that Eden used to have an embarrassing crush on Taylor Lautner in middle school because of Twilight.

"Mr. Jeon."

Ah, there she was.

Both Jungkook and Eden turned around to be greeted by the stern, sharp eyes of his mother, Jia, piercing her eyes into the souls of the two youngsters. She always called Jungkook that in school. "To keep professionalism", she said.

Jungkook smiled cheekily, clutching his skateboard tighter in his hand as his body tensed. So much for "it's just a skateboard. "Hi Mom, sweet mommy who I love so much."

Jia eyed Jungkook's skateboard with the intent to confiscate it. But Jungkook would die before he was separated from his most prized possession.

Eden nudged him. "See you later, loser. Love you." She ran away before Jungkook could grab her and keep her with him, laughing as she heard him curse her for being, as he says it, "a fucking wuss".

"I'll see you later, Koo! Don't hate me!"

"Fuck you!"

-

Class had already long started when Jungkook got there, still carrying his skateboard with him. Looks like he managed to talk his mom out of taking it from him. Eden immediately makes eye contact with him through the squeaky clean lenses of her geometrical glasses.

He goes and places a pass on the teachers' desk before making his way down the aisle to his desk beside Eden.

"You coming to the skate park with me after school? Taehyung and Jimin. Special emphasis on Taehyung." He wiggled his eyebrows at her, knowing that Eden, as much as she wanted to deny it, had a crush on Taehyung Kim, a man known for wear leather jackets even in 90-degree weather like a manic.

Jungkook and Taehyung were kind of friends. They both went to the same skate park, they knew each other, they just didn't talk on a regular basis.

Taehyung was a notorious playboy, different from Jungkook because he made it clear that he wasn't looking for a relationship. Even then, Eden's eyes were glued on him when she saw him in the courtyard or when they had class together.

Eden would go to the skate park with Jungkook to watch him do his tricks, the way his face would harden with concentration. She knew it was useless to have a crush on him, but she did.

And was it bad that she wanted him to have her virginity?

Jimin was Taehyung's step-brother and another friend to Eden. They sit to the side, out of the way of everyone, eating popsicles watching Taehyung and Jungkook do their tricks. They've been friends since freshman year.

But of course, they weren't as close as she was to Jungkook. They were the best of friends. So good of friends that in the 8th grade, Eden was complaining about not having her first kiss so Jungkook offered to have it with her. It wasn't weird or anything, just a quick peck on the lips to get it over with. Jungkook regularly uses that as blackmail.

"Yeah, I'll go but I need to be home by 7. Now stop talking, you'll get us in trouble." She waved him off with a smile. Jungkook slouched in his seat and reached over to grab Eden's phone.

He did that a lot, takes her phone in the middle of class, takes pictures of himself, and then gives it back. Sometimes he sets them as her wallpaper so she gets to see his dumb face every time she turns on her phone.

"I hate you."

Jungkook grinned at her. "I love you too."

*.✧ Kᴀʏs Eɴᴅɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛᴇs

Hello everyone and welcome to Butterflies, my thousandth Jungkook fanfic. I decided that I'd upload the first chapter on his birthday, so happy birthday Jungkook, I love you a lot ❤️.

This book is kinda inspired by shows like Genera+ion and Euphoria, but with fewer...drugs. Fair warning there may still be drugs, idk yet. I want to work really hard on this book because I was super excited about it. It's not very action-packed or too out there, but there is still drama, it's a college au after all.

This was originally a highschool au, but I decided to change it because I wasn't comfortable with some of the things in here being done by teenagers, even if they're fictional, so yeah-

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night.

사랑해

~Kay (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.3K 12
Naruto is abused by his father and his classmates. His mother is never home and has no idea about his school life. Sasuke Uchiha, the most popular gu...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...