IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG

By lovebugkevin

IYA A quiet girl , who is used to getting run over by others , and who is also coping with the death of her f... More

Characters
Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Amiria Jay Watts
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vanessa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Iya Vannesa Dell-Clarke
Giovanni Amir Orwell
Giovanni's Pov
Iya's Pov
Blues ' Pov
Iya' Pov
:)
Side chick shit ...
2 days later
ChiraqπŸ“
In Da RaqπŸ“
|x|
🀬.
πŸ—£
😭
🀣
|β€’|
Chapter 28😩
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
41
42
44
45
Yall πŸ˜‘
46
6 years later
Part title

πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸΌ

10.2K 241 135
By lovebugkevin

Lola's POV

I danced in the mirror rubbing on my now 8 month belly . Honestly I'm so ready to have Amir I know he just gone be so cute .

I have grown since the situation with iya , but i was still doing random back slides with blues ass . He just had a lot of control over me plus I was having his child .

My phone rung seeing the words MOTHER🙄 flash across my screen I hesitantly answered . "Hello " I said . She scoffed "bitch where is my money I need you to feed yo brothers".

I sighed "momma I can't give you any more money Amir is almost here and I need to have money to feed him . You should know it's not cheap to raise a baby ".

She laughed "nobody told you to open your legs for a drug dealer . Just like yo daddy Trash ." I felt as tears burned my eyes .

"Momma your acting like I planned to get pregnant by a man who doesn't love me " I hated that she treated me this way . All I'm trying to do is take care of my son .

"Bitch you have two days to have $1,000 sitting in my mailbox ". And with that she hung up .

Moments later Blue and his pet rat walked in . He walked up to me kissing my belly and giving me a hug . While Nonstick just sat there rolling her eyes .

"Bitch you can go wait in the car " I said . I hated that hoe at least when iya was around she tried to keep peace between us this hoe just want me to fuck her up every 30 seconds .

"How's my big boy " blue asked . "He been active as fuck lately but I'm ready for him to come out " . He chuckled "me too can I see the nursery ".

He hasn't been around much anymore but I wasn't upset he had bought me a whole car , apartment , and he pays the bills . That's why I don't mind him coming but he needs to know that his little ant eater needs to watch the attitude.

His eyes widened "this shit nice I wish I could have been here to do this with you " he rubbed his head .

"Me to " I said shyly . He let out a loud sigh "I never got the chance to fully apologize to you about what happened , and I would like you to know I forgive you for the Od situation ".

"Thank you " I went and gave him a hug then our lips connected. I felt sparks and I know he did to .

I laughed "Giovanni you felt that " he let out a chuckle "yeah I did actually , I guess Iya wasn't for me " he said .

I raised my eyebrow "she was for you , but you wasn't for her if anything you hurt her more than you hurt her " . He sighed "your right ".

He kissed my check and walked out making sure to lock the door .

____________________

Giovanni's POV

"What took you so long , was you fucking that bitch Blue ". I let out a long sigh "she is my baby momma I was talking to her about Amir . "

She snarled "fuck that baby " . I laughed then I just through my hand back sending a smack to her face turning her complexion red . "Bitch Shut up all you do is complain , I'm with you ain't I . Is that not enough for you Nina ".

She looked at me with tears in her eyes "I'm sorry blue I will get me stuff together " she said whipping her tears . "Maybe it's to late " I said .

I stared the car driving back to my house . Once I pulled up and stopped the car she opened the door . "Talk later " she said . I nodded my head in agreement.

I drove off speeding toward iya house . I had a lot of shit to get off my chest . The thing was I didn't want her back anymore. I just wanted to be friends and apologize for what I did . Lola really had me thinking .

I pulled up to her house seeing a black hell cat sitting next to a peach colored Lambo truck . I grinned "who the fuck got a Lambo truck " I said to myself .

I got out the car walking towards the door knocking only for her momma to answer. "Oh shit wassup Ma " she smiled seeing me pulling me in for a hug "hello my precious baby how is the son ". She moved out the way letting me in .

"He's not here yet but Lola told me he's healthy " I grinned just talking bout him . I loved him so much even though I don't even know how he looks . "Oh and also nice car " I said .

She scoffed "that boy bout that child that car expensive isn't it ". I nodded my head . "I wonder how he could afford it " i said being petty even though I knew what he did . " I wonder to Blue , but I guess your looking for iya she's in her room ".

I walked upstairs walking into her room without knocking instantly seeing her and Kash fucking . "No wonder why yo momma don't like this bitch ass nigga look at you getting slutted out " .

Homeboy got out the bed throwing on his clothes "my nigga what the fuck we can't knock " he said . I grabbed my phone unlocking it "it's been two days since she graduated you supposed to be in Chicago not shacking up with the next nigga bitch matter of fact MY BITCH ".

I really came to this hoe with good intentions until I seen them fucking . Honestly I was jealous as fuck iya was supposed to be my wife , my girl . Not fucking on this dirty ass nigga from the raq . I really made this hoe now that I think about it .

I pointed to her "you just dirty as fuck you couldn't wait to fuck this nigga you just a hoe . You burnt out " I was finna say some more shit until this nigga sent a hard as punch to my face making me spit out blood .

I won't lie this nigga had power behind each punch . He kept sending punches to my face not giving me time to swing back .

I quickly reached in my pants pulling out my gun taking it off safety . Pointing towards his head . "Stop bitch before I kill yo ass " . He chuckled "do it " he said .

I grinned "my pleasure " as I was about to pull the trigger iya hopped in front of the gun .

"Stop "

________________

IYA's POV

I had no problem with Kash beating blues ass until blue pulled out the gun . Now I was standing in front of a loaded gun with only a bra and some shorts and two angry black men .

"Stop " I said . Kash tried to push me from out the way but every time he would move me to the side I would quickly jump back in the way .

"Giovanni think about Amir " his face softened for a second and then his eyes darkened. He looked like the devil and at that moment I truly feared for my life .

"Bitch you didn't think about me " he pulled the trigger shorting me in my stomach. I collapsed onto the ground .

"Why would you do that dumb ass shit " Kash said placing my head on his lap . I watched ass Blue dropped the gun and ran out the door .

I felt my eyes getting heavy "Kash I love you , you know that right " I said closing my eyes . I was tired as hell . He chuckled "I love you to ". He closed my eyes only to be shook by him "iya you have to stay with me " he protested .

"I can't I'm so tired " he looked down at me as I watched his teary eyes .

__________________

Kash's POV

I looked at iya watching her bleed out . I tore a piece of my shirt placing it on the wound applying pressure.

"Fuck " I yelled . I picked her up bridal style carrying her to my car . Running down stairs her momma face tuned from a mug into instant tears .

Without saying a word she grabbed her purse and followed me to the car .

I sped down the highway as her momma laid in the backseat holding her wound begging her to stay up .

As soon as I pulled up to the hospital I instantly got her out the car instantly running into the hospital. I ran up to the desk with a half dead iya in my hand .

The lady turned around and screamed seeing me "help my wife please " I begged . The doctors rushed to me grabbing iya putting her on a stretcher and just like that she was gone .

I sat down covered in blood just staring at my blood sucked hands . I looked down at them shaking terrified on what happened . "Wash your hands son " her mom said .

I could feel tears forming in my eyes as memories of us played back to back in my head . "Did he hurt my baby " I nodded my head and got up walking away .

I left her sitting in her thoughts . As I walked away I heard her sobs while I tried to find sympathy for her . The nigga who shot her daughter she thought was better than me . The truth is even if she thought he was better than me I would never hurt iya if anything I would love her until I couldn't anymore .

I walked in the bathroom staring in the mirror then I just broke down . I was actually crying I haven't shed a tears since my daddy left my momma and I was seven . But i never stressed over that shit I felt he made me the man I was today . Not saying if I was to see him today I wouldn't knock his ass out for having my momma depressed for years but that's all I would do he Coward I don't waste my time on cowards .
That's what pissed me off I wasted my time on a coward .

I felt a dark cloud come over me and then I knew what I had to do . I gotta get this nigga gone .

I pulled me phone calling Osoma .

"Fuck you want " Zay said .
" muerte en el aire" I said .
He chuckled "I'm on my way ".
And with that we hung up .

TBC....

Side bar : new characters

Xavier Osoma ; aka Zay

Lamari Gallow ; aka Mariilow

Naomi Cambridge; aka Nomii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.9K 34
Just read it , you wont be disappointed 🌚
72.6K 370 4
He is a boss who never takes no for an answer in his business. She is a simple girl who is tired of facing all time rejections. A plus and a minus is...
11.3K 345 19
I fell in love with a drug dealer
207K 2.4K 78
(requests closed) was originally a kpop bxb oneshot book but I realized I was never really gonna put any other groups book 2 up (if you wanna request...