Revenge, and A Little Bit Mor...

By QueenOfInsomnia

Alcina Dimitrescu x Lilith Amelia Blake. A loving yet psychotic witch has unfinished business with the infamo... More

Chapter One: And So, She Died.
Chapter Two: Sleeping Beauties
Chapter Three: Dimitrescu Three
Chapter Four: Canine Comfort
Chapter Five: Family Reunion
Chapter Six: Dimitrescu Vs. Blake
Chapter Seven: Peace Treaty
Chapter Eight: Certainly Uncertain
Chapter Nine: The Siblings
Chapter Ten: Thanatophobia
Chapter Eleven: False Vision
Chapter Twelve: Confessions
Chapter Thirteen: She Wolf
Chapter Fourteen: Claiming Bond.
Chapter Fifteen: Foreboding
Chapter Sixteen: The Search for Justice
Chapter Seventeen: Vengeance
Chapter Eighteen: Family Time Pt. 1
Chapter Nineteen: Family Time Pt. 2
Chapter Twenty: Two Redheads
Chapter Twenty One: Belladonna Blooming
Chapter Twenty Two: Dark, Dangerous And Broken
Chapter Twenty Three: Young-looking Old Lady
Chapter Twenty Four: Stubborn Love
Chapter Twenty Five: Bewitched
Chapter Twenty Six: Truce
Chapter Twenty Seven: Pax Intermissa
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hopeless Romantics
Chapter Thirty: Gone
Chapter Thirty One: Bettrayal Of Love
Chapter Thirty Two: Unwanted Gift
Chapter Thirty Three: Glass Heart
Chapter Thirty Four: Reclamation
Chapter Thirty Five: Big News, Bigger Family
Chapter Thirty Six: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Thirty Seven: Paranoia
Chapter Thirty Eight: The Younglings
Chapter Thirty Nine: Hell Hath No Fury
Chapter Forty: The Ultimate Sacrifice
Chapter Forty One: Resurgemus
Chapter Forty Two: Fortis Felix Familia

Chapter Twenty Eight: Dimitrescu's Revenge

1.2K 54 7
By QueenOfInsomnia

Alcina and Lilith were speeding through the dungeons like bats out of hell, getting more and more anxious. Alcina especially struggled to remain calm, checking each cell briefly for her daughter. Lilith glanced back hearing other footsteps behind them, and saw the twin wolves, sprinting to keep up with them. Lilith ran past Alcina, about to check another cell when she heard a faint ticking noise. She was too late, not realizing in time.

"Lilith! Bomb!" Alcina yelled, reaching for the wolf. Lilith turned her head, just as the bomb exploded, sending the wolf flying into the wall.

"Who's leaving their fucking bombs lying around?" Lilith groaned drunkenly, swaying slightly from the impact.

"Love, are you alright?" Alcina asked as the wolf leaned against her for support. She shook her head to try and steady herself.

"All good, love. Lily, Amy, please run ahead and check for any other bombs. Sniff them out and be careful!" Lilith said as Alcina helped to steady the wolf. The twins ran ahead and carefully checked for any other bombs. Lilith managed to stop swaying as her dizziness subsided.

"No more bombs, mom!" Amy called. They heard Bela scream again, this time accompanied by the voices of Donna and Daniela, screaming inaudible words. The twins stepped aside as Alcina flew past them, closely followed by Lilith.

"You will pay for that, you piece of shit!" they heard Bela yell, followed by a pained scream of a man. They reached the furthest cell, seeing Daniela unconscious with Donna trying to wake her. Bela had someone pinned against the wall, her scythe pressed against his neck. The dungeon was dark, lit only by a single candle. Lily ran over and checked on Daniela. Alcina's heart was racing, her cheeks warm with rage when she gently placed a hand on Bela's shoulder. With angry tears in her eyes, Bela doesn't remove her gaze from the man, stepping aside so that her mother could see. Alcina clenched her jaw and fists, her heartbeat ringing in her ears.

"Well, well. Ethan Winters. You have no idea how happy I am to see you." Alcina said with so much hate and anger in her voice that even Lucifer would be scared of her. Ethan looked up, with tears in his eyes, nearly swollen shut from the beatings Bela gave him.

"H-how are you monsters still alive?!" he choked, as blood escaped his mouth. Alcina slapped him so hard that he lost consciousness for a moment.

"Shut your filthy mouth. You do not get to ask questions." she hissed.

"Bela, Donna, how did you find him? Are you two alright?" Lilith asked baring her teeth at him.

"I'm not sure, Lilith. We found him outside the main entrance. He was tied up." Bela said, sniffing. She looked over to Donna.

"He's got incredible healing abilities. The blood in the foyer is his. He hit Daniela, knocking her out." Donna said, wiping blood from her mouth. Alcina never looked away from Ethan, her eyes filled with hurt and anger.

"My love, please go and fetch Cassandra. She needs to be here for this." she said, shackling Ethan by his hands to chains hanging from the roof. Lilith sprinted out of the dungeon and up the stairs, growling loudly as she ran through the halls. She found Cassandra in her room watching a movie with Grace. Both women jumped up in surprise, seeing the frantic wolf burst through the doors.

"Lilith? What's going on?" Cassandra asked, visibly getting anxious. Lilith watched as Grace took her hand, calming her slightly.

"Your mother is looking for you. She's got that bastard Ethan Winters chained up in the dungeons. We thought you might want some closure." Lilith panted, the wolf's tongue hanging from her mouth. Her excitement became hard to control, as she paced back and forth in front of the other two. Cassandra gave her a look and a stern nod, giving her the answer.

"Get on my back, we'll be there in no time. Grace, right?" she asked, looking at the maiden with big green eyes. The maiden gingerly nodded.

"Stay here. We'll be back soon." she barked excitedly, almost hopping on all fours. Cassandra jumped on her back, clinging to her gray fur.

"You better hold on my girl, I'm way too excited for my own good." she laughed hysterically, before sprinting out of Cassandra's room. Cassandra held on tightly as Lilith drifted around corners, narrowly missing passing furniture and passing maidens. She flew down the stairs into the dungeons. Lilith could hear Cassandra's heart beat increase dramatically, seeing her mother and sisters staring at Ethan. He was sobbing, looking at the floor as the three women were embracing each other. Daniela had regained consciousness, and when they saw Cassandra, she and Bela ran over and embraced a petrified Cassandra. When they let go of their embrace, Cassandra gingerly walked over to her mother, struggling to control her breathing. Alcina wrapped her arms protectively around her middle daughter, extending her talons out towards Ethan. Lilith, Lily and Amy shifted back to human, Lilith embracing both of them from behind as they watched the scene play out before them.

"Please, I am so sor-" Cassandra punched him, knocking out a few of his teeth. She could hardly see anything through the tears in her eyes.

"You, do not get to speak here, Ethan. You murdered my sisters and my mother. Who is the real monster here?" she hissed, backing away from him again, embracing her mother.

"This is my daughter, Cassandra. The last of my three daughters that you murdered. She will be the one to decide your fate today." Alcina growled at him, before stepping behind Cassandra. The room was eerily quiet as Cassandra decided on what to do, Ethan's uneven breathing the only thing to be heard.

"I've made up my mind. Mother, Dani, Bela, if it's alright with you, I'd like for this man to live."

"What?!" Daniela and Bela yelled in unison, frowning deeply.

"Why, draga mea?" Alcina asked, smiling since she already knew what Cassandra had in mind.

"You didn't let me finish. I'd like him to live, but suffer as we did. Lilith, can you help me with a hex?" Cassandra turned to Lilith. Lily and Amy smiled excitedly at Cassandra, feeling their mother shake with excitement.

"Fuck yes I can. I told you, Ethan, that I will find you." she smiled at Cassandra, before turning her attention to Ethan, who was shaking with fear.

"Please, have mercy..." he begged, more blood escaping his mouth. 

"No, thanks. I will enjoy this far too much." Lilith laughed, receiving a kiss from Alcina. Lilith stopped and closed her eyes, listening to thunder rumbling outside. 

"A monsoon. Perfect weather for hexing someone." she said as she and the twins smiled happily.

"Tonight, Ethan Winters, you will learn what it means to suffer. Allow me to explain. Every night, you will experience everything that these amazing women experienced that night, when you decided to kill them. Pain, feelings and everything else, until you breathe your last breath. And to make things a little bit more interesting, the only person that will be able to break this hex, will be darling Cassandra." she said, grinning wickedly. She held her hands out in front of her, her palms facing Ethan, who started panicking, trying to break free from his restraints. Black smoke started flowing from Lilith's hands, slowly surrounding Ethan.

"Wolf and bat, old signs of might,
Lend your strength to me this night.
The pain and grief he so easily give,
Must be returned so he may live.
To know and feel what he has done,
And change his ways, with harm to none.
Send back the pain, teach him this night,
And help him do what he knows is right."

Ethan's eyes glazed over briefly, before he felt wounds forming on his body, the same wounds he had inflicted on the Dimitrescu women. Lilith grinned wickedly. before placing her index finger on his forehead. He was howling in agony, as Lilith spoke once more.

"See the cruelty and the pain
That you have caused once again. 
I turn to tables three times three
Bring light to your actions, they will be free.
When light fades and dusk comes through
The pain you caused will come back to you.
I speak this hex to Karma tonight
I am a witch, I will stand and fight." 

The Dimitrescu women seemed satisfied, smiling at each other whilst embracing. Lily and Amy looked at their mother in awe and admiration, seeing her preform a hex in front of them for the first time. 

"My darlings, please take this man and dispose of him outside the castle grounds. I am famished!" Lilith gave each of them a kiss on the cheek, before they shifted to their wolves, excitedly growling and snapping their jaws. Alcina unlocked the shackles, making Ethan drop to the floor, smiling happily at the twins.

"Please! Blake! I beg you! I didn't know!" he pleaded, but Lilith turned a deaf ear. The twins aggressively bit into his legs, dragging him upstairs. Cassandra turned to Lilith and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, Lilith. I am glad you're dating my mom." she smiled.

"Me too." she winked at Cassandra, smiling widely at Alcina.

"Daniela, are you alright?" Alcina asked her youngest, placing a hand on her cheek.

"Bastard surprised me, is all. I'm fine though, never better." the red head smiled and hugged her mom.

"Good, I love you, dragii mei." she cooed at her daughters as she embraced them.

"We love you too, mother." they said, before leaving Lilith and Alcina alone in the dungeons. Alcina turned and faced Lilith.

"That was... Incredibly alluring, love. That's the first time I see you preform a hex." Alcina said, kneeling in front of the gray witch.

"Mmm... I can feel your, uhm... What's the word I'm looking for?" she frowned, placing a finger on her chin.

"Want?" the word flowed out of Alcina's mouth, like the sweetest of sounds, like honey on the tongue, hypnotizing Lilith immediately. When the word was spoken, both women almost melted with the heat between their legs. Alcina's eyes were sparkling with love for the small gray witch in front of her. Lilith felt like the luckiest person in the world, that this beautiful woman chose her.

"I... um, I need..." Lilith stuttered, her words escaping her. But Alcina knew what she meant, leaning in and kissing her passionately, pulling her as close as she possibly could.

"I love you, forever."
"I love you, always."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❤️🖤❤️🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 18.7K 48
,,I need you. With me". ,,If that's what you want right now, I'll stay". ,,It is what I always want". ............ You have spent your whole life in...
103K 3.8K 24
*COMPLETE* This follows your story as personal maiden for the Ladies of House Dimstrecu. You have worked diligently for nearly a year, survived a mul...
4.4K 259 7
Driven by an unwavering determination, Mother Miranda embarked on an arduous quest spanning years, consumed by her desire to resurrect her beloved da...
21.5K 904 29
Castle Dimitrescu has many secrets and rumours. Most true, some false. Whether or not it's from desperation or curiosity, those who enter rarely ever...