My brother in law❓

By DarkFlower065

Intouch and Pitchaya families have been friends for quite sometime and decide to get their sons married.. Pet... More

Disclaimer
Wedding????
First date
Little time together
Second date
Drive
Beach trip
Ae's Pete
Boyfriend??
Gazebo
Elder brother
Confession
The reality
Father and son
Serious Talk
Call
A small step forward
Amusement Park
The meeting
Mr. Romeo
Caught
Movie date
A visit to lover's house
Claim
I want Pete!!
Assure
Decision
Trip
Possessive Ae
Mine
Caring Ae
Sulky Pete
Ae, Pete and Tar
Proposal
After party
Chaos
Returning home
Realisation
Engagement
Cute Pete or Naughty Pete???
Concern about Pete
Confrontation
Epilogue
Note

The first official date!!

746 49 9
By DarkFlower065

The next day Pete woke up early since he was going on a date with Ae. He hurried through his morning routine and got ready. He then made his way towards dining room where Deli was feeding Yim her breakfast. The little girl was very stubborn and didn't want to go for school as she came to know that Ae was going to take Pete out.

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

Poor girl didn't know why they were going out. She just thought that they were going on a picnic without her. Deli finally had to scold her little daughter and make her finish her breakfast. The little girl did so with pouting face and then left for school saying – I am not going to talk to mae.

Soon, everyone was present at the dining table and having their meal. "Pete, what time Ae is coming?" Sun asked. "He'll be here by 9.00." Pete replied. "Okay... Have fun!" Sun spoke and winked at him. Pete nodded in response with blushing face.

Sun and Putch left for work and Deli too soon followed them. Pete was waiting for Ae and the impatience was clearly visible on his face. "Pete, Ae will arrive soon, you need not wait for him at the door." Patchara spoke patting Pete's shoulder. "Mae, I was just looking outside." Pete tried to explain. "I know you very well son. I know how you behave when you are with Ae, I have seen how eagerly you waited for him when you both planned an outing. So don't try to fool me by saying that you aren't waiting for him." Patchara stated.

Pete had no other option than giving up since he knew that his mother was not going to listen. He finally walked in and flopped onto the sofa facing the door. His eyes still glued to the door. Patchara sighed looking at her younger son and muttered to herself, "Guess, he will keep staring at the door till Ae arrives."

It was 8.45 am when Ae drove inside the premises and parked his car. As soon as Pete heard the sound, he got up from his place and rushed towards the door. Ae was walking towards the entrance holding a bouquet of red roses. Pete smiled looking at Ae and then he heard his mother calling him.

Ae approached Pete with a beaming smile, "Good morning my love!!" he said handing Pete the bouquet. "Good morning Ae." Pete replied as he took the bouquet and started to admire it. "Ae! Finally, you are here. Pete had been staring at the door since morning. His eyes would have got tired by now." Patchara teased.

"Mae~" Pete whined trying to hide his embarrassment. Ae let out a chuckle and then greeted Patchara, "Good morning aunt." "Good morning Ae. And henceforth call me mae and not aunt." she replied. "Khrab mae." Ae said. "That's better" Patchara spoke patting Ae's shoulder. "Come inside." she instructed walking inside the house.

They walked inside the house and Patchara asked the maids to get some snacks and drinks for Ae. Pete was blushing while he kept looking at the bouquet in his hands. He stole glances at Ae but didn't make any eye contact.

Ae was aware of Pete's behavior and was trying to maintain his calm. He had a hard time controlling himself as Pete was all red from blushing. Patchara was telling Ae about the tantrums Yim had thrown after she came to know that Ae was taking Pete on a date.

After sometime, Ae and Pete walked out of the house with Patchara waving at them. Ae walked towards the passenger side and held the door open for Pete. The cute guy smiled shyly and got into the car. Ae then closed the door and hurried towards the driver side. He acquired the driver seat and started the engine. Soon, they drove out of the premises.

Pete was quiet and looking out of window, but inside, his heart was beating rapidly. Ae had turned the volume of the music system low and there was a romantic song playing on it. He had to halt the car as the traffic light turned red. He took this opportunity to look at Pete who was looking out of the window. Pete's one hand was resting on the seat and Ae knew very well that Pete was nervous. Ae extended his hand to grab Pete's hand but the signal turned green and the cars started to blare the horn.

Ae pulled away quickly and started to drive at slow speed. Glancing sideways and keeping one eye on the traffic, he slowly extended his other hand forward. He grabbed Pete's hand that was placed on the seat and to his surprise, it was cold. He looked at Pete whose cheeks were stained with red color. Ae pulled the hand towards himself and placed a soft kiss on it. Pete froze at the contact and looked at Ae.

His heart was fluttering as he felt the warm and gentle touch. Ae held his hand while he continued to drive at slow speed. Ae had planned of taking Pete to the aquarium park. They arrived at their destination and Ae parked the car in the parking lot.

He hurriedly got out of the car and rushed towards the passenger side opening the door for Pete. Pete smiled at him and stepped out of the car. Ae closed the door and interlaced his fingers with Pete's holding his hand in a tight grip.

They then walked inside the park with smiling faces. There were many people at the park since there was a special exhibit of otter and white shark for a short period. And that was the main reason for Ae choosing to take Pete to that place.

They passed through the tunnel with fishes swimming around. Pete looked at them in awe as he saw the different shades of colors passing by. There was squealing of children coming from nearby place. Ae pulled Pete towards where the crowd was gathered to see the special exhibit.

Pete's eyes twinkled as he saw the white shark. They stood in front of the huge tank display as the person explained to them about variety of things regarding the species. Pete looked at the moving creature as the person explained each and every detail about it.

After they were done, they moved to watch the otter where the kids were gathered squealing and cheering as the otter moved around. It seemed to be quiet friendly and displayed different skills to the viewers, receiving praises from them.

The two boys then moved to see the beluga whale. Since most of the people were gathered to see the white shark and otter, there were hardly any people at the other places. Pete watched the beluga that moved around. At one point, it came forward and blew out a bubble before going back. Pete smiled looking at the creature.

Ae was watching Pete all the time as the cute guy was lost in the viewing the sea creatures. He felt content for having brought Pete to this place. The area was totally empty except for the two of them.

Ae moved closer to Pete as the other was watching the beluga move around. Pete turned around when he felt the hot breathe close to his neck. His eyes widened when he saw how close Ae was to him. He blinked his eyes as he stared into Ae's eyes.

The moment seemed to freeze as they conveyed their emotions through their eyes. Ae moved a little more close and gently wrapped his hands around Pete's waist pulling him closer. Pete placed his hands on Ae's chest as he saw the distance between them getting reduced inch by inch.

Their faces were just few centimetres away from each other. Ae leaned forward and pressed his lips against Pete. Pete closed his eyes as he allowed himself to sink into the moment. His hands slowly moving towards Ae's back and soon they were wrapped around his nape.

The kiss was soft and gentle that conveyed many emotions. Ae tilted his head trying to get better access to the lips. Pete too was responding to him with same intensity. There was again another sound of squealing that made these two pull away.

Pete blushed and turned away shyly trying to avoid looking at Ae. They then moved to explore the rest of the place which displayed narwhals, turtles, dolphins and other species. Ae was secretly clicking Pete's picture while walking around.

After spending sometime at the aquarium park, Ae thought it was time to leave. They walked out of the place and made their way towards the parking lot. Since it was already noon, Ae decided to have lunch before they proceeded to the other place.

They got into the car and Ae drove towards their favorite restaurant. After parking the car they entered the restaurant. Pete was about to go to their usual place when Ae held him back.

The waitress approached them and Ae asked her for some private place. They were guided towards a cozy room that allowed full privacy. The waitress left after informing them that someone will come soon to take their order.

Ae pulled Pete towards the sitting arrangement. They were now seated close to each other. Ae's arm was wrapped around Pete's waist while Pete rested his head on Ae's shoulder. "Pete, did you like visiting the aquarium park?" Ae inquired. "Yes Ae, I loved it. I didn't expect you to take me to such a wonderful place." Pete stated. "I am glad that you liked it." Ae replied.

After sometime there was a knock on the door and a waitress entered the room. Ae ordered the food for them while Pete caught the waitress glancing between him and Ae. Ae dismissed her after ordering and she left after bowing to them. "She seemed weird." Pete said. "She must be envying me for having someone as beautiful as you." Ae spoke.

They talked about the aquarium park while they waited for the food to arrive. This time it was another waitress who brought the food. Pete's stomach grumbled as the sweet scent of the food invaded his nostrils.

Spending whole day walking around and talking about different things made him forget about his hunger. But when the food arrived, there was this sound inside his stomach telling him how much he needed to eat.

They begin to have their food. Ae kept pouring different stuff into Pete's plates making him eat everything. Pete tried to stop Ae but he knew well that he can never win against Ae. He finally gave up and quietly ate everything that was put on his plate. After they were done, the waitress arrived and took the plates away and then they were served the desserts. Ae slipped a small tip into her hand and asked her to make sure that nobody disturbs them. Pete was lost in eating the delicacy and failed to notice the interaction.

The waitress winked at Ae and slid the tip into her pocket. She then nodded to him in response and walked out of the place closing the door behind.

As soon as the door was closed, Ae pulled Pete on his lap. Startled by the sudden movement, Pete looked at Ae, "Ae, what are you doing? Someone might come in." he spoke in horror. "No one is going to come in. I had made sure to get complete privacy for us. So till we walk out of this place, no one is going to enter." Ae said sniffing Pete's neck and pulling him closer.

Pete could feel the hot breathe on his neck as Ae nuzzled it. The contact made him shiver and butterflies were dancing inside his stomach. He closed his eyes wrapping his arms around Ae's neck. "Ae..." was the only word that managed to escape his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 2.1K 40
Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave by his own father... The innocent littl...
9.2K 493 9
When Arthit wakes up in the morning suddenly finds himself in a different house but most importantly in a different timeline. What is going to happe...
41.3K 2.1K 52
Aepete Pete, who is transgender, falls in love with his boss, Ae. But Ae doesn't reciprocate his feelings and series of events makes Pete to decide w...
1.9K 88 9
Feeling the freedom of his 20s with very few commitments, Perth sorts his way through hookups and casual relationships. While satisfied with his "slu...