My Mudblood (GxG)

Від infectedhg

Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Co... Більше

Open Requests
Yule Ball
Yule Ball: 2
Only You
Forever
Just Friends
Little Riddle
Little Riddle: 2
Little Riddle: 3
Practice
Practice: 2
Practice: 3
Morning Kiss
Heart Like Yours
Heart Like Yours: 3
Dirty Thoughts
Strange Encounter
Heartache
Heartache: 2
Heartache: 2 (Alt Ending)
Phone Call
Mistletoe
Mistletoe: 2
Unforgettable
Dracula
Dracula: 3
Her Letter
If Only
Playful
Big Secret
The Marauders
The Marauders: 2
A/N
Fake Love
Fake Love: 2
Touché Granger
Move On
Odd Pet
Midnight Stroll
Marks
Teenagers
Blurry Line
Exchanging Girlfriends
Army Recruit
Awake
Attached
Ghost of You
Spicy Special
calling jennie kim simps
Book Continuation

Childish Flirts

4.4K 153 17
Від infectedhg

----------

"You did amazing, my love." said Hermione who was settled on top of Y/N's lap, her hand stroking her lovers hair. "Perhaps you deserve a reward for scoring all those goals for me?" she suggested with a sly smirk.

"Granger." said Y/N sternly, circling her arms around the bushy haired girls waist. "Don't do this to me, we're literally outside with several people already gawking at us."

"Hm." huffed Hermione with a pout. "Being pretty must be tiring, huh?" she mused out as Y/N let out a wide yawn, resting her head on the bushy haired girls shoulder.

"If being pretty is tiring, then you must be exhausted." countered Y/N, her voice slightly muffled as she buried her face in the crook of Hermione's neck. "Don't you like my hand?" she asked suddenly, lifting her face to meet the honey-brown eyes.

"I love every bit of you, why?" questioned Hermione curiously, her eyebrows furrowing, her head tilting to the side slightly in confusion. Adorable, if you ask me.

"Because I bet my hand would look better wrapped around your—"

"Bible! Wrapped around a bible! Yes, praise the Lord, Amen!" said Hermione quickly, her cheeks turning a bright dark shade of red that reminded Y/N of a quaffle. But oh she definitely wasn't going to allow her lover make her flustered like this.

"Wanna come over and eat what my mother made?" asked Hermione, earning her a confused look from Y/N.

"What did she make?" questioned Y/N.

"Me."

"I spy with my little eyes something beginning with the letter 's'." said Harry to Draco, who were sitting across the couple.

"Sunshine?" said Draco uncertainly.

"No," said Harry, jerking his head in Y/N's and Hermione's direction. "Sexual tension."

----------

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Drarry Oneshots Від Nia

Романтика

78.8K 1.5K 20
Welcome to my collection of Drarry one-shots! These will be fluffy (no smut). I don't have an updating schedule for this. I'd be happy to get suggest...
8.8K 64 17
Requested. Fluff. Smut. Angst. Started: 15.06.2022 CURRENTLY ON HOLD
43K 2.1K 39
just a bunch of either cute, spicy, or depressing short stories of Hermione for the girls, gays, and non-binary baes <3
38.1K 1.2K 94
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...