Azur Lane: Lost Brother

由 USS_Crossfield

(this is my third series of Azur Lane Fanfiction and Note: I am just doing it for fun as a hobby, so It was I... 更多

Characters Bio[Rewritten]
Prologue/Chapter 1: Call of Return [Rewritten]
Chapter 2: Fire Clash
Chapter 3: Uneventful Time
Chapter 4: Espionage and Challenger
Chapter 5: Hot Retrevial
Chapter 6: Moment in Life
Side Story: Mystery of Mist.
Chapter 7: Crossroad at Midway
Chapter 8: Frozen Timeless
Side Story: Marshall Case.
Chapter 9: Aftermath Battle
Chapter 10: Echoes in Twilight of Memories
Chapter 11: Hand of Angels (Part I)
Chapter 12: Hand of Angels (Part II) [Rewritten]
Note, Preview, Talk, Poll!!!
Knight
Summer Arc
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - On Leave
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Chaos and Spies
Side Arc: Summer Vacation - Homecoming
Side Arc: Cold War - Cold Calls
Bloopers and Outtakes
Side Arc: Cold Wars - Out in the Cold
Vote!!!
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD COMFORT
Side Arc: Cold War - COLD CASE
Mobile Quote/Skill
New Arc
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather I
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Storm Clouds Gather II
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Armistice
Result Vote 1
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part I]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part II]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Coniuratio Inventionis [Part III]
Side Arc: Lost Iris - Delos's Skies
Lost Iris - Sighthound
Lost Iris - Anchorage Raid
Lost Iris - Operation Fisherman

Side Arc: Cold Wars - The Progenitor and Connection

62 1 0
由 USS_Crossfield

[Mobile Naravtive/PoV - Defera]

So we have been waiting on Defera for the science team to be deciphered as time pass, I went and look the report manifest of the ship and the city.

Mobile: I get it, You want Denver to be assigned to your repair supervision, right?

Bataan: Yes, and again... Sorry about that we just got back and figure out that our warp nacelles are miss-aligned and that it drags us like hell.

Mobile: Anyway. I want you to help me with a few things. After all of this meet me at my resident on Earth in San Fransisco there a meeting and invitation are send to and for all Solomen Fleet members and from others in the Azur United Alliance Armada.

Bataan: Me, You, and Who else?

Mobile: All. I wouldn't go into the detail just yet. but... We have a bigger concern.

Bataan: Right, the Breen... well since the Ironblood team is eager for combat, I guess you will lead us for the job?

Mobile: I will guess so...

*beep-beep*

then his communicator light up as sends a notification to them along with a voice message.

Mobile: Mobile here

Communicator{St. Louis}: Captain, Lieut. Helena has found something and she wishes to speak with all of the staff right away.

Mobile: I think that might be not possible now for the moment here... it seems the Ambassador likes to have a word too... Mobile out.

with that, Mobile and Bataan went to the Ambassador who is waiting is Princeton and Independence.

Princeton: About time you two show up.

Bataan: Sorry about that we have a slight... problem...

Independence: Mh? I wonder what that means...?

Mobile: By slight problem, she means several warp coils are miss-placed and out of alignment.

Bataan: Mobile!!!

Independence: anyway, Let's hear what the ambassador has to say.

they went to the Ambassador and see him in front of the city hall.

Ambassador Suri: Thank you for coming, Captain. Our scientists have consulted with your commanders and they concur with your crew's theory.

Princeton: What is that mean...? All I see is nothing but speed warp chase all day after this.

Ambassador Suri: Well that is what you think but your chase does yield result in the end. 

Mobile: the library?

Ambassador Suri: Yes, If there is an intact Preserver library, it is likely to be located in the Lae'nas system. I suggest that you begin your search on Lae'nas III. It has a climate very similar to Defera. If the Preservers settled here eons ago, it is possible that they would have chosen a similar world for this facility.

Independence: Alright it seems warp on a cloud vision now.

Mobile: let's go. ready your ships, we will leave in 20 minutes.

Ambassador Suri: Please, be safe, but be quick. Long-range sensors have detected Breen vessels in the space near the Lae'nas system. I fear that they have made the same conclusions we have. You must find the Preserver technology before they do!

Mobile: We will.

with that, the Captain went and board their respective vessel and leave the system. I began to doubt about the few things you see the Preserver set up the facility and that went they are it leaves a chuckle of a star map behind, let's us in a chase... two think could happen either us or the Breen gonna be disappointed by this at the end of it.

[Lae'nas System - Third PoV]

Went the Task Force enters the system. on the Aventine, Phoenix alerted Mobile to a Breen presence and more than that a pocket of Alpha Quadrant Jem'hadar. 

Phoenix: Captain, the sensor shows a skirmish between a small Breen invasion force and a small pocket of Alpha Jem'Hadar.

Mobile: Helena, anaylze?

Helena: Records show that the Dominion has a base in this system during the dominion wars. It is conceivable that the Alpha Jem'Hadar took it over after the Dominion Retreated. 

Mobile: It seems, Bataan was right about one thing at least those Ironblood will have something to raid and do. EXO?

Birmingham: Neither side will be happy to see us here, sir. I recommend we engage now while we still have the element of surprise.

Mobile: We hold. Helm, moves us away from them and monitors the area.

[5 Minute Later]

Mobile: I wonder what is the Excaliber Crew doing over there? See, Birmingham, this is why you are still a commander and I'm the Captain here. Look them go!

Biloxi: Captain... the Jem'Hadar is gone now!

Mobile: and the Breen?

Helena: still here but heavily damaged.

St. Louis: Captain, the Excaliber, and Gagarin have request permission to engage the frigate at the far side of the area.

Mobile: well, it's time it seems. tell them that it a clear. Armstrong and Aventine will engage with the larger one in the center here.

St. Louis: sending now... they acknowledge...

Mobile: Helm takes us in... RED ALERT!

Columbia: Aye sir.

[Outside]

the Aventine move and Began to fire it Phaser as it is the Armstrong Come to range as the two ships did, the Breen tries to siphon the energy of the Aventine and Armstrong leading to both of them generated a feedback pulse.

*Boom*

then the ship is destroyed as went it done the Armstrong went and transported the Ironblood team to deal with the Breen in some location 

[Lae'nes 3 surface - Mobile PoV]

the away team beam down with Ironblood follows behind looking for Breen. the Ironblood Away Team was lead by Bismarck as its team lead followed by Z1, U101, Z23, and Tirpitz. My team was Me, Helena, Biloxi, Phoenix, and Denver.

Mobile: Right, Let's see what we got here... Helena... What the fuck is that up there?

as He looking up a strange purple line appear and 

Helena: Checking... It appears to be some sort of Magnetic Containment Field... Don't know what is causing but it signal we got from orbit is near...

Biloxi: captain, there are so many life forms here but I can't identify what it is or what is it... some kind of interference is here.

Z23: *Pull her tricorder* mine to we can't even get a reading here.

Mobile: I wonder if it's this strange atmosphere here?

then as we walk Z1 had notices something in the distance and Phoenix too.

Z1: Is that?

Phoenix: Yep, Breen. but be careful on their cryo grenade.

Z23: Why?

Phoenix: Oh you will find that out soon...

Tirpitz: scheisse[Shit]

as we walk seeing plants and trees covered in a strange purple substance with an ambient of foreign fauna... even it has on the rock but as they arrive at an obelisk structure as it appears to be half-buried. they eye width but not of the sight but the Breen.

Phoenix: Is that?

U101: What is it? Something wrong?

Bismarck: Eh?

Mobile/Helena/Biloxi: It an obelisk! 

Tirpitz: EK?! No need to be that loud?!

Denver: Well it now! *Deploy a quantum mortar*

The team went full as Ironblod deploy their full assault mode with basically a blast of auto and it was done.

*Wheezzp!!!* Phaser Beam Fire

*Wheezzp Wheezzp Wheezzp!!!* Phaser Auto Fire

Z1: Yeah!!! Take that you cool Breen Arschloch

after the Breen defeated the group of Breen at this their location is clear and the two science ops scan the object. 

Helena: Amazing... Captain, this device seems to be connected to a subterranean power source. 

Mobile: do you know where it is?

Biloxi: Don't know... I can't pinpoint the location of the source but if we can locate an area where the energy disturbance is the strongest then we should be able to triangulate the location of the underground power network.

Bismarck: Let's track the energy disturbance.

U101: Sir, I'm reading multiple transporter signatures! I believe we're alerted the Breen to our location.

Mobile: Arm yourselves!

This makes the away team ready for ambush soon a group of Breen to beam into their location, defeat them and then continue. but not before...

*Boom*

Phoenix/U101/Z1: AH!!!/Augh!

three members of the team are frozen from a cryo grenade.

Phoenix: Augh! *cough* *cough* Ah!!! That hurt! I for one don't recommend freeze yourself in cryo no matter what age you are!

Z1: I agree that too... I wish I haven't jinxed it.

After this the team went to the next location is to the west, again just go to the signal on their tricorder and map. as they doing this they did evening to avoid the Breen as it may run into a Breen patrol group. 

Eventually, the team will run up and find Breen here as well. they are surrounded by the Breen. 

Denver: Frak you *deploy a mortar*

Phoenix/Z1: AURA!!!

Bismarck: *mentally calculate how far is the closest Breen group*

Mobile/Tripitz: *casually launch and use their kit while firing a phaser strike*

Helena/Biloxi/U101: Sending Dampeing field!

Z23: Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimi!

after we defeat them the science ops scan the purple cloud so that we see coming out of the rocks in front of me. 

Mobile: What do you get there?

Helena: Well, sir. it... Fascinating. it appears that the energy reading is faint neutrino emissions.

Bismarck: Neutrino? If I not wrong is that a part of the ship's warps core and cloaking device?

Biloxi: Well yes but I only can surmise that the archive is power by an antimatter reactor and if the preservers were using antimatter reactors thousand of years ago their technology may be much more than we realized. 

Tirpitz: You know I found it to be ironic there... That the Preserver leaves us a very confusing puzzle and riddle there.

U101: Captain, if we can locate the antimatter reactor neutrino emitter. I can resonance mapping to chart the whole facility. 

Denver: No say that Locate the neutrino emitter. would be that easy there.

Mobile: Let's move.

Head north to the next circle marker on our map. We find the emitter as well as more Breen. 

Mobile: Bismarck.

Bismarck: Ja[Yeah]?

Mobile: Can you go and flank them while we are charging at them?

Bismarck: Klar[Sure]

Bismarck leads her to the opposite end as she finishes she chimes in.

Bismarck: We're ready.

Mobile: Alright in 3... 2... 1... LIGHT THEM UP!!!

*Wheezzp!!!* Phaser Beam Fire

*Wheezzp Wheezzp Wheezzp!!!* Phaser Auto Fire

*Phew!!!* Micro-torpedo fire.

*Boom!!!* Photon Grenade explosion.

after the defeat of these Breen. Let's look at what the Breen have found.

Mobile: Denver, is that-

Denver: Neutrino Emitter...  and not that.

Bismarck: What do you mean?

Denver: These are part of the Antimatter Generator itself!

Mobile: Let's give a scan.

U101: I will handle this.

U101 began her work while Mobile and Bismarck are talking about their next assignment and role.

Mobile: So where you are going after this?

Bismarck: I don't know after this I might want to go and have shore leave there catching old time, you know.

Mobile: I see, I guess it is better now that the new KSF taking up its new leader and you are in the reelection it seem right?

Bismarck: Your right in a month I will go up against Der Grossa there in the reelection event.

Mobile: It reminds me about the election campaign that I did there at the time I was up against Saratoga and I won as in vote of the in-state or fleet term is 25 to 19. so Saratoga lost but accept the Vice-Admiral Position as it was still in her league.

Bismarck: hahaha... I can imagine what face she made as she learns you win here fair and square. I guess that you nearly shot down her career idol there.

Then they were interrupted by U101.

U101: Captain! Take a look at this!

Bismarck: What you got there?

Mobile: Oh my...

U101: Yes it is Excellent! But I think Biloxi might explain it further from the resonant view.

Mobile: Commander?

Biloxi: Well... We can map out the entire facility from here, sir. And from to look of it there has been recent excavation ...  the Breen must already be inside. 

Tirpitz: scheisse[Shit]

Helena: I located a surface entrance nearby; We should get there Immediately.

Mobile: Alright, Let's go. 

We went to the Locate Preserver Archive. Head to the next location on your map which is to the east. we might have or may encounter a Breen patrol on the way. 

At the next location, our team finds an Obelisk which Biloxi went to scan.

Biloxi: This obelisk may be the key to accessing the archive. Using the information we gathered thus far. We should examine it and see if it can provide information on how we might proceed.

Mobile: do it. and maybe a little faster.

in doing that a group of Breen beam in and We quickly take out the first one as we have done the second group of Breen beam down. 

Mobile: Clear?

Bismarck: Clear... I think it is good now.

Mobile: Okay and um... Oh my, Phoenix is frozen... How cold it is there?

After we have defeated these two groups, Helena is frow with concern as She scans the area with her tricorder and discovers something.

Helena: Sir, when that last group of Breen beamed in I detect an energy pulse coming from a section of the obelisk I believe that section to be an access point to the archives. based on our research so far. I should be able to open that access point.

We climb to the top of the stairs on the platform and enter the archive.

[Preserver Archive - Third PoV]

They arrive at a cave-like structure. as seen by several pillars holding it went they enter the team was hail by Thot Trel.

Comm[Thot Trel]: How clever you are, Mobile. I see you found the entrance to this ancient weapon store. Too bad your journey will end here, at the hand of my most elite. I'm almost sad to see you go after all you've done for me ... That is, after all, we've been through together.

Helena: That is all it seems.

Mobile: what a cheapskate mockery... I think it reminded me of someone... who decides to destroy an empire is no victory.

Bismarck: saving an empire is no defeat.

Phoenix: AUGH!!! I can't stand it anymore! He is about to get a phaser blast and the flaming fist in the face!

Mobile: Come on the archive isn't that far.

the team walks a bit until they arrive a the corner and went they turn left. a group of Breen is ready there.

Breen Soldier: Surrender and prepare to die.

Mobile: Go to Hell!

They continued as they arrive at another room as they look to see 3 consoles in 3 areas before however, a Breen force was there.

Mobile: Go and-

Phoenix/Z1: AURA!!!

Mobile: You what to hell with it!

Bismarck: *mentally calculate how far is the closest Breen group*

Mobile/Tripitz: *casually launch and use their kit while firing a phaser strike*

Helena/Biloxi/U101: Sending Dampeing field!

Z23: Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimi!

*Wheezzp!!!* Phaser Beam Fire

*Wheezzp Wheezzp Wheezzp!!!* Phaser Auto Fire

*Phew!!!* Micro-torpedo fire.

*Boom!!!* Photon Grenade explosion.

after the defeat of these Breen. the away team went and look at the Console that the Breen has found.

Mobile: Is it more than console a lot similar too...

Helena: an analog button... let press a little bit. 

Went they press the first one produce light from the base and sound tone.

Console: *Mid Tone* 

Console: *Low Tone* 

Console: *High Tone* 

*BLAAAAARING!!!!*

The deafening noise and the light shut off.

Biloxi: Captain, I think the code that you're entered didn't work, sir. We'll need to try a different combination to gain entry to the archive. 

Phoenix: And that how are we gonna do it?

Biloxi: Simple. I believe you could order those sounds to an ascending scale.

Bismarck/Z1/Phoenix: Eh?

U101: In another word, preserver tech is designed easy to understand as well as easy to use a mostly sound base or genetic riddle.

Mobile: Alright, Helena go to that console with Z1 and Denver, Biloxi go over there on that with Phoenix and Tirpitz. the rest with me here.

Helena: Right.

Biloxi: Okay.

the Preserver technology often uses such simplistic interfaces and visual display as well as sound and light. locking mechanisms as their technology was mean to be friendly for any race that used it and millions of years in the past the preserver had no idea what sort of language or norm as a species may have but grand visual feedback recognizing sound patterns and understanding simple mechanisms like button are all good bet for most civilization.

Console: *Low Tone* 

Console: *Mid Tone* 

Console: *High Tone* 

*ha---La!!!* (I had no idea what it made.)

the completed scale reveals a calm blue aura and a melody echo about the halls.

Helena: You did it, Captain! We're gained access to the Archive!

The nice moment was ruined by a squad of Breen and harsh tone, however.

Thot Trel: How kind of you to open that lock for me every time I wonder if it will be wise to let you live. you do something like this and show me you're worth keeping around

Bismarck: What a cheapskate there this Breen here 

Mobile: you...

Tirpitz: ???

Mobile: YOU cold cowardly shameful ignominious ungrateful SON OF A BITCH MOTHERFUCKER THERE!!! Come DOWN HERE AND FACE ME LIKE A WARRIOR THERE YOU HONORLESS baktag!!! COME NOW THERE YOU petaQ!!! I DARE YOU TO!!!

While Mobile is seeding with rage, the Breen beam down a team to us to deal now that they have open the way.

*Wheezzp!!!* Phaser Beam Fire

*Wheezzp Wheezzp Wheezzp!!!* Phaser Auto Fire

*Phew!!!* Micro-torpedo fire.

*Boom!!!* Photon Grenade explosion.

After that head to the archive out of the northwest door that just opened. entering the room, they access the console which is in the center and on the left where an obelisk is standing. this one, however, is connected to a cracking cylinder of energy that hangs amongst the stalactites and a glow of the same electromagnetic pattern that filters through the skies above. 

Z1: Behind us!

they are been followed. as the Breen storming in the Team fire and hold them from entering as Mobile went and raise his two phaser rifle from the keep as his secondary and unleash hell at them.

Mobile: DIE HERE YOU, HONORLESS COLD Ha'DIbaH THERE COWARD!!!

He start to walk with his Phaser rifle began to shoot like hell or thunderbolt that was fully unleashed.

[He did something close like this]

Girls: *in unison* {he give zero fuck right now}

After this, All of the Breen is now eliminated as it can be seen with fresh burn with a trail for smoke. While Mobile is on panting and tired due to the recent berserk run and the IB team is looking at the site they have.

Bismarck: Biloxi, is that?

Biloxi: A preserver console yes... looks to be an activation sequence or something... 

Z1: Why the hassle we can just- here and here.

then the obelisk glow as then they are brace for the coming danger.

Z1: What the-

Z23: maass!!!

Helena: What look!

the team looks at the stage platform as A Preserver Archivist had appeared on the pad in the center of the room, this is going Mobile speak to him. 

Mobile: I will do it, Bismarck if you mind-

Bismarck: I will be right behind you.

the two leaders went and speak to the Archivist. the holo was an actual representation of the Preserver so they what to be careful with try dialogue.

Preserver Guardian: Welcome. Long have we waited for our children to seek us out.

Mobile: um... Who are you?

Preserver Guardian: I am the guardian of all who my people were and all that they remember. My task was to keep the archive safe until the day when our children would be united and would want to know who we were. Welcome. my children. I'm so happy to finally meet you.

Bismarck: Tell me about your race?

Preserver Guardian: Long ago. life developed on our world before all others. We explored the galaxy, we were alone. But what is life when there is no one with which to share the joy or sorrows? So if the galaxy would not give us companions. we would create them. We created you. Our scientists seeded many worlds and directed evolution. We wanted you to resemble us but, more importantly, we wanted you to understand us. Unfortunately, we knew that we would not live to see you become what you have become, and create the great wonders that we knew were possible. Most of my people are gone. and the fact that a fragment of them live on in you are enough. but we knew that someday you will seek us out and so few of us remained to wait for you and the world that would be.

Mobile: Tell me about your technology?

Preserver Guardian: We are the technology. Our main focus of the study was genetic code. We learned how to manipulate this code not only to create dozen of species to seed across hundred of worlds but also how to use it to alter our own genetics. You might call us living computers. each preserver has genetic memory of our entire race. All of our knowledge and history is stored within each of us.

Mobile: Are there more Preserver here?

Preserver Guardian: Hundreds. While each preserver has the genetic memory of the entire race, it was deemed important to preserve individuals so that if the time came when we could live with our children there would be sufficient numbers to maintain our species. We built this place and slept. dreaming of the world that would become. we dream of the world you would create.

Bismarck: What will happen to the preserver now?

Preserver Guardian: Some will return to their long sleep. a few may want to see the world their children have created. The galaxy is your now, my children. We are so pleased with what you created. 

After this, the two went to the team as they were about to talk with each other.

Mobile: What do you all think of this?

Denver: To be honest, a lining computer that has genetic memory... that was nearly impossible there.

Helena: it also calls itself the archivist and welcomes us with an open arm as it children...

Z23: well it task was to protect wasn't surprising, to say the least.

Biloxi: I can recount on my study that in 2369, the Preserver have spread their DNA and place on the various world as they knew it will take century... no egos even.

Phoenix: I think the breen won't be happy with this.

After asking him all the questions all were shatter as Thot Trel beams in. this breen demands the technology of the archivist and as the Starfleet team predicted the Breen was disappointed as it is all filled with information here and cultural and historical database or our forbears.

Thot Trel: Everything here now belongs to Thot Trel!

Preserver Guardian: We will freely share our knowledge with all of our children.

Thot Trel: Give me the secret of your ancient Weapon! I will use them to destroy my enemies!

Preserver Guardian: No, my child. I can not help you. There are no weapons here.

Thot Trel: Do you know who I am? You will obey Thot Trel or all Deferi will suffer my wrath!

Preserver Guardian: This is a place of knowledge. a place of learning.

after this Thot Trel was enraged as he is done he sees it all worthless and seeing little valuable

Thot Trel: A library? A library! No! Destroy it all!

Four beaming on the Breen side as Trelcowardly runs away to join them. 

Mobile: Arm yourself!!!! Trel,  I had the right and Challenge you to the Right of Honor!!!!

with that Thot Trel was and his side was pin as 3 more beamings come in at the site as it was revealed that it was Bataan, Princeton, and Independence team.

Independence: Need little help?

Bataan: I think you can say that again

P. Wales: Anyway is that big guy over there their boss?

Bismarck: Yes and for your info, Mo was so enraged that I think it best if you let him have it.

Warspite: What?!

*Wheezzp!!!* Phaser Beam Fire

*Wheezzp Wheezzp Wheezzp!!!* Phaser Auto Fire

*Phew!!!* Micro-torpedo fire.

*Boom!!!* Photon Grenade explosion.

Mobile: Fire and kill that petaq!!! so that this Ha'DIbaH can be feed to the targ!

Princeton: Wow... 

Hood: I think that this Thot Trel has fully enraged him now.

Q. Elizabeth: *shaken* I think I'm gonna- Woah!!! *collapsed and no one gives a fuck about her*

Mobile: DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Phewz-Bang!* *Phewz-Bang!* *Phewz-Bang!*

Thot Trel: But.. I... Thot... Tr-

*Phewz-Bang!*

It was long as with Mobile's Final word and Trel's final breath it was finally down as it was dead.

Mobile: *panting* ha... ha... ha... ha... 

Bataan: Is he okay there?

Belfast: My what do we have here? Is he alright

Biloxi/Helena: He's fine. 

Phoenix: I don't know but I think that Breen had literally brake his back and 

After defeating the four groups and Thot Trel. a Deferi science team along with a Starfleet personal as it was revealed to be Shangri-La and her team beam in, they went to speak with the team leader. 

Mobile: Commander Shangri-la.

Shangri-La: Ah, Captain, it's good to see you!

Mobile: And you too commander but mind explain what are you doing here?

Shangri-La: Oh you see, Captain Endurance and almost everyone in Starfleet has begun a rumor that 4 of our ships began to speed up like crazy and that the Armstrong now confirmed that its Transwarp engine can be used again and again without cooling down.

Mobile: Okay. but that did explain the Deferi here though...

Shangri-La: Let's talk to them.

the two COs went to the Deferi Scientist and they are talking to his science team and Bismarck team too. went they arrive the scientist turns around.

Science Team Leader: Thank you, captain. for your help. 

Mobile: While thanking you too, Doctor.

Science Team Leader: Since I was a child, I've listened to stories about the preservers. I never even dreamed that someday I would have the chance to meet one, but you have made this possible. My people will celebrate this day!

Shangri-La: and so our too.

Science Team Leader: the Balance has been restored. you have our eternal gratitude.

Mobile: As we too.

Biloxi: Captain, this is amazing!

Mobile: I know, Box. it hard to believe it.

Helena: the Preserver is the earliest know sentient race ... to find an archive to their knowledge and to find Preserver still alive - It's almost too much to take in!

Phoenix: Think of what We will learn more about the earliest days of the universe that we thought possible the preservers will be able to tell us about the origin of our worlds. even about the race like the Iconians. The team will be working in this archive for a decade!

Mobile: Sure that will There's so much I want to learn, but I know we all have to return to the Aventine. Ambassador Surah and Starfleet Command will be waiting to learn what we've found there.

Denver: We can leave on your orders, sir.

Mobile: Bismarck?

Bismarck: Final clean up then we return to Sol.

Mobile: I see, Mobile to Aventine. 5 to beam up.

*VVVVVZZZZZHHNNNN* 

as that 5 pillars of light appears taken the team back in minute return to Sol.

[Earth, Agua Dulce, Vasquez Rocks, Adama's Resident]

Back at Earth, At the rocking hillside there was a home, signal a resident was there it was revealed to be a medium resident as it was a more cultivated land as the shuttlecraft decent it was near to dust already.

[Inside the Main Hall]

The main hall was the center of the housing resident as it was now hosting a small party with members of the Solomen Fleet and other members from different fleets too.

Mobile: well, we have a party here.

Montpelier: A small one but helpful.

Birmingham: I guess so... Where is the Bar?

Helena: There? *pointed to a large counter* It feels like homecoming here.

Birmingham: I'm going.

As people arrive some have brought so of their own to the party. the first was Nevada and Oklahoma as they arrive with the barbequed pork and Pecan Pie, they were greeted by Valkyrie.

Nevada: Sorry we're late, have to take the longer route since you know these.

Valkyrie: Not at all, in fact, you were just arriving.

Oklahoma: Thank god. we arrive on time. so where do you wanted to put these?

Valkyrie: see that table over there with other boxes place it there, after go and get around with others relax and have a drink. you deserve it.

soon, V. Veneto and Carabiniere arrive with Focaccia and 2 bottles of wine, which they were greeted by BS Columbia[A.K.A. Laura "Columbia" Adama].

V. Veneto: Hi, Laura.

BS Columbia: Ah, Veneto. *hug her* It's good to see you again.

Carabiniere: Um... Mrs. Laura, where do you want it to be placed?

BS Columbia: over there, See Okie? Place right beside it and the bottle I will handle that.

Carabiniere: Right.

after this, the final was K. Geroge V and Valiant along with Wesser and Jenna D'arc who arrive with Sheppard's Pie and Dessert. greeted by Galactica.

Valiant: We're here. 

K. George V: Sorry for the wait.

Galactica: No worry... Is that? Oh my, you really start to get me addicted there.

Valiant: No worry, I think I can help you a bit.

Denver: A potluck is a potluck.

Jenna D'arc: you go a place there, Denver.

K. George V/Valiant: Hehehe. 

Wesser: There is nothing more like the present.

Valkyrie: It's time, Noshiro.

Noshiro: uh-right... Ready, Manticore? Hydra? Star?

Manticore: We're ready.

Hydracore/Starcore: same too.

as the people start to enjoy themselves. Tennessee is herewith a glass to Mobile.

Tennessee: here you are, Captain

Mobile: Thank you, Tennessee. I haven't seen her since she was a baby.

Tennessee: It's amazing how fast you've all grown.

Mobile: How West? 

Tennessee: quite well, I thought maybe go to see her tomorrow.

Mobile: I think I might tag along.

Tenessee: oh, that would be nice.

Mobile: I'm sorry about that, Mary... I wish I was there.

Tenessee: I know her on a mission, everyone wishes they were here. it so good is back again after the event back then.

Later the guest was called to attention by California.

California: May I have everyone's attention, please.

The guest that is standing or sits looks at California as she was standing in front of them.

California: Two years ago tonight. this crew has returned home from the final day of the Siren Wars in our history. 

everyone chuckles a little. as they knew how far they have travel.

California: almost more than half a decade together made you a family, one I'm proud to be adopted by. So let us raise our glasses... to the journey.

Everyone: To the journey.

BS Columbia: and to those who aren't here to celebrate with us.

They all raise their glasses. As Mobile looks out of a massive open roof, he views the star and a faded site of the Earth Spacedock.

Helena: You really wanted to out again?

Mobile: No... I have a better thing than that. with you there.

they lookout while the others see with a bit of envy.

Jenna D'arc: I knew one day where we all together.

Phoenix: Honestly, I think this is totally more than worth... it-... it the-

V. Veneto: It's the joy there that people have. I haven't seen it like that for a month now...

Manticore: All of this had

Galactica: happen before... and will happen again.

---------------------------------------

AkiraIsokana[USS_Crossfield]: Yes!!! Finally done with the cold arc Now the back in time for the Axis PoV now!!! See you on the Second Main Arc: Siren Eyes.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

34K 999 19
In this world, shipgirls were created to keep humanity safe from threats from another world. The sirens. But when humanity was safe, the different fa...
2.6K 53 5
[RE-IMAGINED 'A BEE OF THE SEAS'] Based on the Aligned continuity Post-RID 2015 A month after the corrupt council members overthrown by bee and his...
9.1K 307 41
Hi all I'll for this story I'll be using the unfinished hakuryuu in this story. For some background. This class was suppose to be the successor of th...
32.4K 1K 32
Off the coast of Germany, three kansen sisters sailed in the darkness of the night. All three of them struck with curiosity. Following the trail of a...