the sun in your eyes ☼ loki

By -paperskin

When Loki was taken by the TVA, he is forced to watch a montage of what could've been his future. In that mon... More

𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙.
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩.
𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙞.
𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘺
𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘩
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧
𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘮𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘷𝘦𝘵
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘮
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘯
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘬𝘶𝘭𝘭, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯...
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘰
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘴𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩*
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦*
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘺
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘵
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘴
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙞𝙞.
𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘬𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘥
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘺
𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘺𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘦𝘯, 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘥
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘺-𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘺
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘫𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘦
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺-𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘺
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘱

2.4K 127 5
By -paperskin

Steve trained Anya during the afternoon, while Loki trains her first thing in the morning. It was a tight schedule, but it works.

While sparring with Steve, he asks her, "How's your lessons with Loki?"

"Really weird. He somehow convinced himself that I can make shapes out of the fire I have." She snorts.

"Can you?"

"Nope. I don't think I can." Anya huffs, throwing a punch at Steve, which he tries to dodge.

"That attitude is precisely why you cannot do it," Loki tells her the next morning, and she rolls her eyes. Now, they stand together in the field outside the Avengers Compound. "You need to concentrate. Remember what I told you. The—"

"Most dangerous words a sorcerer can say are this is all I can do. Pretty sure you got that from the Internet."

"The... what?"

"Never mind."

Loki sighs. "These lessons will go nowhere if you do not concentrate."

"Fine, fine. What do you want me to do?"

"I need you to submit yourself to the sun and use its power as your own."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

Loki rolls his eyes. "Anya!"

Anya's stomach twists at his commanding tone, and she flushes. "Sorry," she lowers her eyes. "I just, um... the farthest I've got to using... whatever you're teaching me, is when you and I tracked the scepter. I didn't even know I could do that until we did it."

Loki has a boyish smile on his face. "Precisely, Anya. We are here to learn what you can do. Now, I'd like you to observe." He gracefully moves his hands and forms a shape out of his green and black magic.

It slowly turns into more of her colors, which are yellow and orange. Anya smiles as her eyes brighten from the colors. Loki sees her happy grin and feels more relaxed. Then, he gently thrusts his hands forward and the ball of light swoops around Anya, almost tickling her.

"Are you kidding me? You know I can't do that." Anya chuckles as the ball brushes against her cheek.

"It is the easiest trick there is. Wanda managed to do it in less than ten seconds." Loki smirks.

Anya rolls her eyes. Another thing that Loki loves doing during their lessons was to compare her progress with Wanda.

Wanda is already at the fifth lesson, and Anya still hasn't gotten past the first. And Loki loved praising Wanda.

"Something I said, dear?" Loki appears smug as he walks around her.

"Hm. Maybe the part where you're practically kissing the ground Wanda walks on." She scrunches her nose with a smirk.

"Can't help it. Her powers came from my scepter and I am very affectionate to those who can wield that much power," Loki speaks mockingly, and still with a smirk.

"Oh? So are you also affectionate with Vision?" Anya grins in amusement.

"Why, of course. Can't very well leave the synthezoid out. He has the stone with him." Loki chuckles.

"You are in a good mood."

"Only because one of my students is excelling in class."

"Ooh, low blow, you mischievous scamp." She mirrors his smirk. "I bet I could take you on during an actual fight. No magic."

"Is that a challenge, Miss Romanoff?"

"You bet your ass."

Loki chuckles. "I am a God. I wouldn't want to hurt you if we do engage in physical combat."

Anya smiles. "Oh, don't worry. You won't."

Loki grins brighter. "We'll see to that until you've gone past the first lesson."

Anya exhales and closes her eyes, holding out her hands to try copying Loki. He observes her, and feels a surge of pride once her hands start glowing to emit light. Anya laughs and bends the light, creating a similar shape to what Loki made.

For the first time since he got here, Loki smiled so wide that crinkles formed by his eyes.

And of course, his ass got handed to him during physical combat with her. Steve was watching and laughed quite loudly when Loki groans from the ground.

Deep down, despite getting his arse kicked, that was still the most fun Loki ever had in the long length of his life. Though, he might not tell her that.

note: they're getting close... hm...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.3K 43
Loki x Reader You live with the avengers. One day Thor will take you all to the Asgard. There you'll meet someone who changes your life. But soon aft...
2.1K 78 61
Your name is Wisty Evergreen. She was always controlled never being able to do what she wanted being well....captured by an organization and expe...
97.4K 2.1K 114
Welcome to The Blue Series. This is the Marvel Universe like you've never seen it before. Follow your favourite characters as they navigate tumultuou...
144K 5.8K 48
SEQUEL TO "HEALING EACH OTHER" * * * After a year of peace and hope, Loki has lost the person he cares about most of all: Eliza. It seems forever ago...