THE GODDESS(Various Harry Pot...

By Ava_Jean

•ALPHA FEMALE• ✯"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH!" The beautiful witch screamed that the snake of a... More

CAST:)
Prologe
Meeting
Death
Power
6 years
Hogwarts
First lesson
Flying
Fluffy🐶
Pranks & protection
Trolls!?
🦁💛QUIDDITCH❤️🦁
Christmas!
Flamel&Dragons
ADVENTURE
Authors note
Trap door
Goodbye
Question
Year 2-3
Schools
Champion
Mates? Not an update
mates known
first task
Sweet
Yule ball
Third task
Another end
Beginning of the war
Home
A/N
Toads
Sworn to Secrecy
No more

not an update

536 9 2
By Ava_Jean

Okay let's get this out of the way.

This is enough to make me cry. Honestly i was never expecting this at all. You all made it possible for me make this story. At a time i made this story when i first started to read the Harry Potter books. My imagination has run wild with different possibilities and now 6 years later i have finally done it. This has made my week and i am forever greatful for the support and amount of people there. I promise to make a new chapter as soon as i possibly can, but with school, sports, football games, and varsity club this have been hectic. Not to even mention my personal problems and a giant weight being lifted off my shoulders. Again i just wanted to thank each and everyone for the support and i never could ever dream of this.

Love you all,
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

427K 13K 29
There was a prophecy that the unborn daughter to Arcturus and Lyra was to be born with extra ordinary abilities and when the time came she would be t...
172K 6.3K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
589K 19.3K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...
2.1M 80.6K 150
"She'll be the most powerful witch to ever exist." "And he will be very upset about that if he ever comes back." "Indeed. Which is why no one knows w...