Sorellina

By TyaraDeVriendt

Eleanor's life is not exactly pleasant. She works for rich men, has to do all kinds of odd jobs, and if she d... More

intro
1- men with guns
2- Hope
3- lying of not
4- DNA
5- plane
6- brother
7- rich rich
8 - dinner
9- angry man
10- does it hurt?
11- rules
12- shopping
13- that stronzo
14 - the note
15 - numb
16 - sixteen
17 - just chilling out me box
18 - he listens
19- plastic barbie doll
20 - first day
21 - school = hell
22 - im like a magnet
23 - you and me
24 - bathroom floor
26 - hello?
27 - coke Girl
28 - what happend?!
29 - stay
30 - it's time
31 - scars
32 - number 218
33 - i'm so confiused
34 - o?
35 - pizza's and Periods
36 - Emilio time
37 - 5 letters
38 - his hands
39 - a boy
40 - talk
41 - owh chips
42 - the plan
43 - christmas time
44 - photoalbum
45 -the scream
46 - the movie
47 - oh boy
48 - plot twist
49 - drunk

25 - she did what?!

51.9K 1.4K 240
By TyaraDeVriendt

fall asleep on the bathroom floor, which is full of red droplets.

----------------

"Eleanor!" Screams a voice. I open my eyes.

"Eleanor you're going to be late for school!" Screams the voice of Lorenzo. My eyes grow big as I let his words get to me. School. I look around and see that I am on the bathroom floor. Memories of yesterday come flooding back and quickly I stand up. The floor has dried up blood stains, my knife is somewhere on the floor, my arms are hanging full of dried blood and my clothes are also full of blood. Shit shit shit. Quickly I grab a towel and wet it, I start scrubbing the ground with the towel but it doesn't come off. Shit. After scrubbing on the ground for a while without anything changing I give up, I leave the towel on the blood stain and quickly take off the skirt from school. I look at it and see that it has three blood stains. Quickly I open the faucet and hold the skirt under it. How stupid could I be to fall asleep?

"Eleanor if you're not down in 10 minutes I'm coming up and getting your lazy ass out of bed!" Yells Riccardo. Fuck fuck fuck. I leave the skirt in the water and quickly take off my other clothes, which I also put in water. Quickly I hold my arms under the cold water and start rinsing the blood off. Damn and I still have to tend to the wounds. Once all the blood is off my arms I grab another towel and gently dab at the cuts , it stings but I earned the pain. Quickly I throw the hand towel on the floor and from a closet I grab a first aid kit, I take out bandages and quickly wrap them around my arm with cuts. I close the first aid kit put it in place and then walk out of the bathroom. I quickly walk to my walk-in closet, grab my spare school uniform and quickly put it on, then I put on my shoes and socks. I walk back to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth and meanwhile I try to clean the flood further with my feet on the towel. I screwed it. I spit out my toothpaste, grab my hairbrush, and take out the lock's veil. I walk out of the bathroom and lock it from the outside, after school I will clean it now hope no one has a lock and goes in my bathroom. I grab my book bag and put it around my shoulders. Quickly I walk down the stairs while combing my hair in the meantime.

"Finally!" Riccardo hands me a sandwich "eat," he mutters. I accept the sandwich and take a bite, then i notice Lorenzo. Lorenzo is leaning against the  wall with his arms crossed, no emotion can be seen on his face.

"After school you will be punished for what you did yesterday," oh okay straight to the point i see.

"But-" I start to defend myself, but Lorenzo raises his hand.

"I don't want to hear your lies, what you did was unacceptable and you're going to be punished harshly," fear engulfs me. I knew it was too good to be true. I knew they were going to punish me someday, but i hadn't expected it so early. I notice Riccardo looking at Lorenzo angrily.

"Non è stata lei, Anastasia sta mentendo," Riccardo says. Anastasia? They're talking about Anastasia? Ugh why can't I speak Italian? What if they say Anastasia suggested they get rid of me? What if they say Anastasia knows a great punishment for me? *She didn't do it, Anastasia is lying*

"Alessandro e Valentino l'hanno vista attaccare Anastasia" Lorenzo Replies. *Alessandro and Valentino did see her attack Anastasia*

"No, hanno visto Eleanor su Anastasia, non l'hanno vista "attaccare" Anastasia", at one word Riccardo makes quotation marks with his fingers.* No they saw Eleanor on Anastasia they didn't see her 'attacking' Anastasia*

"Anastasia si è arrabbiata," Lorenzo looks at Riccardo with a stern look, but Riccardo only rolls his eyes.  *Anastasia did get all upset,*

"Qualsiasi donna può fingere di essere sconvolta, sai che Eleanor non lo farebbe mai." *Any woman can pretend to be upset, you know Eleanor she would never do this*

"Non la conosciamo, è qui da poche settimane e non sappiamo nulla di lei". *We don't know her, she's only been here a few weeks we don't really know anything about her,*

"Perché non le chiediamo mai niente!" Riccardo suddenly shouts. I startle and cringe at his loud tone. Riccardo throws his arms in the air in frustration. *because we never ask her anything*

"Nessuno qui si prende il tempo di conoscerla! Tutto ciò di cui ti preoccupi sono gli affari e Anastasia, non appena Anastasia arriva ti dimentichi improvvisamente di Eleanor. Ma se fa qualcosa di male ad Anastasia, oh no, allora nostra sorella esiste improvvisamente" Riccardo keeps shouting. Lorenzo frowns his eyebrows.
* No one here is taking the time to get to know her! All you guys are concerned with is the business and Anastasia, as soon as Anastasia gets here you suddenly forget about Eleanor. But if she according to Anastasia does something bad oh no then suddenly our sister does exist*

"Don't strike that tone with me," Lorenzo answers coldly. Riccardo rolls his eyes.

"Whatever," he mutters, turning to me. "Come Eleanor we have to go," with that Riccardo walks away, and quickly I follow him.

--------------

"Are you okay?"I ask Riccardo softly in the car. He looks very angry. Like yesterday, his hands have a strong grip around the steering wheel but this time I'm afraid the wheel will break.

"Yes," the answer comes bluntly from his mouth, but what did you expect it is Riccardo. The bandages on my arms begin to itch. I start rubbing my arm with my hand, scratching it is only going to make it worse.

"What happened yesterday?" Asks Riccardo, this time in a normal tone. I shrug, not wanting to talk about it. Riccardo turns his head in my direction for a moment and looks at me inquisitively.

"Look at the street," I mumble softly. Riccardo rolls his eyes but looks back in front of him.

"Did you attack Anastasia or did I defend you for nothing?" Asks Riccardo sternly. Defended me? Did he defend me? The corners of my mouth curl up a little at those words. At least someone believes me.

"Huh?" Riccardo asks impatiently. Owh I have yet to answer.

"She attacked me," right? I mean she threatened me and I have a bruise on my arm. Riccardo pushes hard on the brakes and the car stops hard. I fly forward but am stopped by my safety belt.

"She did what?!" Screams Riccardo. I cringe. He screams loudly, too loudly.

"Eleanor?" Riccardo asks softly when I don't answer. I look at him carefully and see an emotion on his face that I have never seen on anyone before.

"Did she hurt you?" Automatically my hand goes to my arm. Riccardo follows my movements and his facial expressions darken.

"Did she hurt your arm? Show your arm," Riccardo orders. Fuck. Quickly I shake my head, if I show my arm he'll see the bandage and then he'll probably take it off and see my cuts and then they'll probably get rid of me because no one wants a sister who is broken inside.

"Eleanor," Riccardo says in such a stern way.

"Riccardo," I say in the same way.

"Let me see your am," he orders, looking at me penetratingly. Again I shake my head

"We'll be late for school," I mumble softly. Riccardo looks at me one more time before starting the car back up.

"Non credere che lascerò le cose come stanno, scoprirò la verità," mutters Riccardo. *Don't think i'm going to stop here, i going to find out the truth*

A/N: yuppp this is a surprise update !!! I have three reasons for this surprise update!!

1) it's Niall Horan's birthday omfg!! Happy birthdayyy

2) you all wanted an update , and i know you guys wanted that one of her brothers was gonna find her but i have a few things that need to happen first so yeahhh

3) i saw a tiktok of wattpad recommendations and i saw my book!! I literaly started crying, i still can't believe it!!!!

Btw sorry this chapter is kinda bad but i wanted to thank you all for all the love and suport to give you guys an Surprise update

Reminder:  don't let your mind bully your body <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 15.6K 53
Kalina never knew much about her family, only that she had brothers, a mother and a father who never wanted her. After the abuse her mother put her t...
343K 8.2K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...
1.3M 30.1K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...
Bleeding Heart By ...

General Fiction

11.8K 241 18
Amalia has experienced more pain in her 16 years of life than many others do. Her life has always been filled with hurt, pain, hopelessness But one d...