Selfless

Από IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... Περισσότερα

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Akatsuki Encounter!

922 43 11
Από IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 66 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Jiraiya smirked as he looked at Naruto. The two were walking on the road for hours.

"This is kid's a gold mine" Jiraiya giggled when the two were walking through Konoha eyes were on them. No eyes were on Naruto as women blushed as he walked with him. Jiraiya knew this boy will be an inspiration to his books.

"Jiraiya I was wondering, who are we searching for exactly?" Naruto asked getting Jiraiya out of his thoughts.

Jiraiya nodded. "We're looking for my teammate, Senju Tsunade."

Naruto raised his eyebrow "and" Jiraiya sighed "didn't you learn anything in class"

Naruto didn't answer making Jiraiya sigh "she's another Sannin"

"So we are finding her" Jiraiya nodded making Naruto carry on "will I get paid since this is a mission"

Jiriaya shook his head "no you are just doing a favour" suddenly the Sannin's eyes went wide as Naruto turned around to leave.

"Wa..wait Naruto" Jiraiya grabbed his former student's son by the shoulder "what are you doing"

Naruto's eyes narrowed "if I'm not getting paid then I might as well go" Jiraiya's eyes went wide "I thought you said you're going to help me"

"That's because I thought it was a mission not a freebie" Jiraiya sighed. Damn that kid it seems most of the rumours about him were true.

"Alright...alright when we get back you get a C ranked mission pay" Naruto smiled now "alright tell me about this teammate of yours"

Jiraiya sighed he knew this kid was going to be a hassle.

He then smirked "so Naruto it took you an hour to dress up" Naruto's eyes went wide and blushed.

Jiraiya's eyes went wide adding two and two together "did you..." suddenly Naruto shook his head "no! Don't say stuff like that you pervert"

Jiraiya smirked "I may be a pervert but I'm good at sensing these things you my boy got laid"

"No I didn't...it isn't like that" Jiraiya smirked and touched Naruto's shoulder "it's alright not to tell me Naruto" the Sanin smirked proudly

"You're a pervert" Naruto growled making Jiraiya laugh and wiggle his fingers "no...I'm a super pervert"

Naruto sighed "why are we going to look for your teammate" Jiraiya nodded putting aside the jokes

"We need to find her as soon as possible" Naruto nodded "so why take me with you. Sorry but I don't know you that well"

Jiraiya frowned the kid had a point that's why he wanted to get to know him better in this mission.

"Kid you're my apprentice" Naruto raised his eyebrow "why would a man like you want to train me"

"Kid I like you and you'll be great. After all those I taught became great" Naruto nodded and frowned a bit "I see. But I'm fine on my own"

Jiraiya sighed why was this kid so stubborn and not associate with anything to do with his father. Jiraiya frowned if he found out that his father wasn't the only one involved in the sealing as his mother agreed to it. He knew the kid won't take it too well.

"Kid you won't be strong on your own. You need friends" Naruto's eyes narrowed at him "I became strong so far."

Jiriaya sighed "Naruto you..." the Uzumaki interrupted "I know my capabilities Jiraiya!"

Jiraiya became silent. He didn't know what to say to that.

The two now saw a town and began their search not talking to each other on the way there.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Two pairs of eyes watched as Jiraiya and Naruto entered the town.

"So our target is with the Sannin" Kisame spoke to his partner who nodded. "indeed it's time we made ourselves known" Kisame smirked.

The two black cloaked figures headed into the town.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto and Jiraiya were walking through town as Jiraiya was in a bad mood "I told you I'm sorry okay" Naruto sighed as Jiraiya grunted and looked away.

"You took my spotlight" Jiraiya pouted.

Jiraiya as soon as both he and Naruto got to town Jiraiya went to a hostess club which attracted him and told Naruto to go do something.

So an hour later the Sannin was huddled by lots of beautiful women giggling. Jiraiya blushed and giggled as he was in heaven.

Soon Naruto came and hell has come in Jiraiya's opinion.

The moment Naruto came asking to get going the women saw him and then they swooned and dumped the Sannin right there and then.

They all hugged the oblivious Naruto who blushed a bit and started kissing him. All of them and it was a club where the women didn't kiss unless they wanted to. Jiraiya always went to these clubs and they never kissed and humped him.

"Neh, Naruto-kun here is my number" the Uzumaki just smiled a bit and accepted the number or numbers and that was it for the Sannin who fumed.

"NARUTO!" Jiraiya growled.

"That's it kid! We are leaving" the Sannin just got up and took Naruto and quickly left. That is why Jiriaya was in a bad mood.

As they walked naruto accidently bumped into to someone who almost stumbled and fell but Naruto grabbed her.

"Sorry" Naruto said to a brown haired beautiful woman making Jiriaya go in pervert mode.

"Hottie alert!" Jiraiya drooled.

The woman looked up at Naruto and blushed "n..no its alright" Naruto smiled.

The woman just blushed dreamily by which Jiraiya scowed "damn that brat!" the Sannin could not let Naruto take the spotlight again.

Jiraiya of the Sannin be damned he will!

Before Naruto said anything the Sannin got some money out of his wallet and pushed it on Naruto's chest.

"Naruto here is the money and find a hotel" Naruto didn't say anything and just took the money blinking.

Jiraiya used this opportunity to take the woman away from Naruto as the lady just blinked confused.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto sighed as he sat down on his bed. Jiraiya looked like he wasn't even trying to find this Tsunade. "I should have stayed home with Kisara" laying down on a bed Naruto sighed.

Getting out his music player he turned on someone music and started to think.

He was thinking about Kisara ever since last night she looked conflicted. Although she didn't let it get to her he still noticed.

Naruto suddenly frowned. Sarutobi Hiruzen died and he wasn't there for his funeral in fact he didn't care for the guy.

Why didn't he care for the Hokage though? Naruto frowned. Why did he?

The Hokage never was there for him in fact the man wasn't even an acquaintance he was just a man who came to his apartment checking up on him.

Actually he was like a stalker asking him question, treating him to ramen, saying that he should not be beating up people and just let them be.

Naruto sighed that man always wanted him to forgive the people and let them do what they wanted. "So I was an exception to him. Telling me to allow their insults and scold me when I insult or fight them back"

Sarutobi was wrong Naruto thought and the Uzumaki was actually glad he was gone although wishing someone dead was wrong but he hoped the new Hokage wasn't such a busybody like him. He can only hope.

His thoughts were cut off when a knock came at his door.

"Is that Jiraiya?" wondered Naruto as he stood up. The door knocked again and Naruto grunted, "Alright I'm coming!"

He opened the door and sighed "I didn't expect you back so early" Naruto stopped as he saw that it wasn't Jiraiya.

Inspecting them he saw two people wearing black cloaks with red clouds. He saw a shorter man with red eyes and a bigger man with a shark face and a massive sword.

Naruto's attention was on the shark man. He never had seen a person like that so was intrigued.

"Come with us Naruto-kun," Itachi said in an emotionless voice.

Naruto ignored him and still looked at Kisame who looked back.

Suddenly Naruto pointed "are those for real" Kisame's eyes went wide "what?"

"Are you wearing a mask or is that real" Kisame's eyes narrowed "they are real brat"

Naruto's eyes narrowed nobody calls him a brat "what you call me!" Kisame smirked "you heard me I called you brat"

Naruto clenched his fist "well then I guess Halloween came early this year if they let you out of your cage"

Kisame growled "what you say!" Naruto smirked "I guess you didn't hear me. I can't blame you if I had fins for ears"

That was it for Kisame as he suddenly brought out his Samehada "I'm going to tear you apart brat"

Naruto's eyes narrowed and twitched his hands which cracked and threw his music player inside the room "I'll make fish fingers out of you"

"You are unlucky Kyuubi brat that you have me as an opponent. Perhaps I should cut your legs off so you don't run away."

Naruto's eyes went wide "they are after me because of the Kyuubi."

"Itachi don't interfere I want him" Itachi just looked stoic "as you wish" Kisame chuckled happily "come brat!"

Naruto while they were speaking was analysing the situation "there need me alive. Well that's good and it seems they are underestimating me since they are not attacking me together."

As Kisame walked towards him Naruto smirked "I have 3 minutes. That's when the other guy joins in when they find out I'm a tough cookie"

Naruto moved away from them and gained space "alright jaws let's play" Kisame growled making Naruto smirk he needed his opponents angry.

Itachi watched emotionlessly as Kisame charged.

Naruto's eyes went wide the big man was fast. Too fast, getting out a Kunai Naruto at the last minute dodged Kisame's Samehada but then from nowhere the man kicked Naruto on his stomach making him gasp and skid back.

Naruto held his stomach in pain and got up while Kisame smirked.

"Hmph! You're all talk brat" Naruto's eyes narrowed as he looked at Kisame. Itachi was behind him and behind them was a window.

Naruto's eyes went wide a bit "that's it!"

Smirking Naruto let go of his stomach "well I have more to give" Kisame just grunted "whatever brat. I might as well cut of your arms and legs and be on my way and take what's left of you.

"I'll have to go all out!" Naruto thought as suddenly his eyes glowed blue and chakra started to come visible on his being.

Itachi and Kisame's eyes went wide at this as then Naruto began his fury "Teikoku" suddenly a wave of chakra came upon Kisame who was surprised.

"He has so much chakra, no its on Kisame's level" Itachi thought "it must be because of the Kyuubi"

"Heh! Now that's interesting" Kisame smirked as he unwrapped a bit of his Samehada and then swung it at the wave of chakra.

The wave was cut in half as Kisame was a bit overwhelmed but then with great force defeated the Teikoku.

Smirking in victory Kisame spoke "that was good brat but..."

"Kisame! Watch out!" Itachi warned as right in front of the Kiri missing Ninja. Naruto came upon him at a great speed.

Kisame's eyes went wide as Naruto brought his hand forward and touched his shoulder "Teikoku: Kō Kyō Han Shō (Imperial: light mirror repulsion)"

Suddenly as if Kisame was like feather he flew. He flew so fast he went past Itachi who was shocked and smashed on the window therefore fell outside towards another building.

A building crashing can be heard as Itachi looked shocked.

"I....I guess trick or treating is over" Naruto smirked as huffed. "it's seems its weaker if I don't charge up my chakra. Nevertheless it has done its job."

Itachi looked at Naruto who looked back "you want to be next"

Itachi was surprised their target just handled Kisame swiftly. It goes to show that you don't underestimate your opponents, Itachi learned his lesson.

"No...Naruto-kun as it seems I have business to attend to" Naruto raised his eyebrow when he heard someone scream.

Uchiha Sasuke came onto the scene as he was behind Itachi surprising Naruto.

"For the love for all that is evil in this world" Naruto groaned where is the pervert?

"Itachi!" Sasuke screamed with rage as he glared his brother who looked stoic "I have hated you, despised you, cursed you! I have waited for this day to come, the day I kill you!"

Naruto just could believe the tension "I can't believe this. That man is his brother." Naruto felt like being in the jerry springer show where a woman tells her boyfriend she was cheating on him with his brother or something.

Sasuke charged his Chidori and his Sharingan blazed madly. He then charged at Itachi and with a mad grin he plunged his Chidori who he used on the wall.

However with a simple movement of his hand, Itachi caught Sasuke's wrist and looked at his brother like he was pathetic "You are in my way." the older raven haired ninja then snapped the younger one's wrist, making Sasuke scream out in agony. Itachi then kicked his little brother away, letting him hit a wall across the room making him gasp.

Itachi now turned to Naruto but the Uzumaki still looked at Sasuke who screamed "NO!" Sasuke slowly got up "don't ignore me!"

Before Sasuke was about to charge he suddenly was slammed on the wall again "you are weak. Why are you weak Sasuke" Itachi droned but then carried on as he raised his brother close to him "it's because you lack the hatred" Sasuke opened his eyes to see a Sharingan change and suddenly he screamed.

Naruto's eyes went wide and was about to help him but refrained. He was tired and besides Sasuke hated him and he would not get himself kidnapped for his sorry ass.

Forget what Kakashi said about teammates he doesn't follow his own teaching and expects him to do it.

"Forget that" Naruto thought while he sat leaning on the wall a bit tired.

"OI!" Naruto's eyes went wide as he quickly looked at someone climbing out of the smashed window.

It was Hoshigaki Kisame and he looked pissed. Losing the Jacket showing he only wore a T-shirt Kisame with murderous eyes growled "I'm going to kill you brat!"

Naruto now got up his eyes looking mad as well smirked "I don't run!" Kisame smirked as well liking this kid more now and then gripped his Samehada. He charged with fury.

Naruto with a Kunai charged as he mentally prepared to do another Teikoku.

Kisame grinned madly as he charged and Naruto screamed his eyes so angry. The two ignored Itachi who just finished with Sasuke.

Before the two mad men clashed someone interrupted.

It came in a puff of smoke as there was a clang. Something clashed with Kisame's sword and it wasn't Naruto.

It was an armoured toad, who had a gauntlet which blocked Kisame's weapon.

"Yoyoi...did you think you could use a woman to get the great Jiraiya-Sama!" Jiraiya came dancing as he held a woman on his back it was the same woman Naruto bumped into.

Jiraiya now having his entrance sorted looked at the scene with a frown.

"It seems my information is correct, you guys are after Naruto. You and your group Akatsuki" Naruto's eyes went wide "a group like that wants Kisara!"

Itachi looked at Jiraiya "So it was you who told Kakashi of our existence" Jiraiya didn't respond

Itachi now knowing he was outmatched called out to Kisame "Kisame we are leaving" the man didn't listen "I'll kill you brat!" Kisame growled while Naruto looked back with his eyes narrowed.

Jiraiya's eyes narrowed as he watched.

"Kisame think we have to leave now!" Kisame now nodded this time. They suddenly was about to leave.

"Oh no you don't!" Jiraiya shouted as he made several hand seals and slammed them into the ground. "Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Gamaguchi Shibari!( Summoning: Toad Mouth Bind)"

Jiraiya slammed his hands down onto the ground and before the two Akatsuki members could get away, a pink fleshy wall formed in front around all of them. "You are now within the fire-breathing toad from Mount Myōboku, give up you are trapped!"

The throat walls began to close in on both Itachi and Kisame making them run. As they got to the window Kisame was smashed in which was covered as well Itachi closed his left eye, letting the right one transform into a pinwheel.

"Amaterasu!" Black flames appeared on the fleshy wall, destroying it and letting them escape as they jumped off.

Jiraiya and Naruto were surprised as Jiraiya ran to the flames and sealed the black flames.

Finishing the deed the Sanin walked back to Naruto.

"You alright Naruto" Naruto nodded "yeah I'm a bit tired but I'm alright" Jiraiya nodded looking focused "if you're okay then I can do this" Naruto was confused when suddenly he was slammed on the wall by the Sannin shocking him in the process.

"You fool! Fighting an S ranked Ninja, charging like an idiot!" Jiraiya growled. Naruto froze as he digested on what he heard "you were there" Jiraiya's eyes went wide but suddenly he felt Naruto who with great strength push him on the opposite wall and grab him by the scruff of his jacket.

"You were watching when you could have joined in" Naruto growled in anger making Jiraiya's eyes narrow. "I was checking if they had reinforcements" the Sannin pushed Naruto's hand of him.

"Although you fought well, you charged wildly even though you were tired! You fool, haven't you learned anything" Naruto scowled his eyes glowing in anger "shut your mouth" Jiraiya's eyes went wide now as he looked surprised.

Naruto shook as he clenched his fists "you don't know anything" Jiraiya just froze "I'm strong and I never run no matter what!" Jiraiya's eyes narrowed "that's not strength that's foolishness"

"I at least done something while you just watched" Jiraiya became surprised he was about to reply when he heard a grunt.

It was Sasuke who was on the floor as he now fell unconscious. Jiraiya looked at Naruto indicating they will talk later when he then went to Sasuke.

"Jiraiya-sama!"

Jiraiya turned to see Gai coming to them "I am glad to see you two are alright, we had heard that Itachi and his partner was after Naruto-kun! Sasuke-kun also ran after you guys. They hurt Kakashi who is in the hospital" Gai carried on "where is Sasuke-Kun" Naruto just pointed which Gai looked to see a knocked out Sasuke.

Naruto and Jiraiya were surprised that they attacked Konoha.

Gai then picked Sasuke and looked at Naruto and Jiraiya "thank you and good luck on you endeavours Naruto-kun, Jiraiya-sama" he then with great speed ran screaming youth making both guys sweat drop

"Let's go" Jiraiya said making Naruto nod.

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

45.3K 1.9K 15
Naruto is dreaming about Sasuke. Is this a chance to make peace with his old friend before the end or something else entirely? (COMPLETED)
133K 2K 19
Fem Sasuke x Naruto. The Council wary that Suki Uchiha might betray the Leaf again, issued an ultimatum. She could marry Naruto, the only person capa...
8.4K 165 26
Naruto finds himself lost after The War. He defeated Madara and yet; he doesn't feel accomplished In the slightest. Sakura finally got engaged with...
1.7K 139 15
Traveling through countless worlds, doing business and exchanging goods. Follow Uchiha Kenzo on his adventure. Uchiha Itachi: "I want to buy the Eter...