Late replies ☾ Mark Lee

By markscult

☾ Idol au ☾ Social media/text au ☾ "Yo what, how did you know that?" "Mark...I'm literally your fan." Boo... More

☾P R E L U D E
☾C H A R A C T E R S
☾1
☾2
☾3
☾4
☾5
☾6
☾7
☾8
☾9
☾10
☾11
☾12
☾13
☾14
☾15
☾16
☾17
☾18
☾19
☾20
☾21
☾22
☾23
☾24
☾25
☾26
☾27
☾28
☾29
☾30
☾31
☾32
☾33
☾34
☾35
☾36
☾37
☾38
☾39
☾40
☾41
☾42
☾43
☾44
☾45
☾46
☾47
☾48
☾49
☾50
☾51
☾52
☾53
☾54
☾55
☾56
☾57
☾58
☾59
☾60
☾61
☾62
☾63
☾64
☾65
☾66
☾67
☾68
☾69
☾71
☾72
☾73
☾74
☾75
☾76
☾77
☾78
☾79
☾80
☾81
☾82
☾83
☾84
☾85
☾86
☾87
☾88
☾89
☾90
☾91
☾92
1M
☾93
☾94
☾95
☾96
☾97
☾98
☾99
☾100
☾101
☾102
☾103
☾104
☾105
☾106
☾107
☾108
☾109
☾110
☾111
☾112
☾113
☾BONUS CHAPTER 1
☾BONUS CHAPTER 2
☾BONUS CHAPTER 3

☾70

32.6K 1.4K 3.2K
By markscult

Your words that didn't mean to heal the hurt, were coincidentally more than enough

Faintly lingering in the air was the soft sound of breaths escaping from the girl who was next to him, her back turned from him as she tightly clutched the duvet to her chin.

Mark had began to stir from his sleep, rolling so he was laying flat on his back with a silence consuming as his consciousness wasn't fully regained.

He scrunched his nose up, rubbing at his eyes as he stretched, a groan escaping him from the sudden ruined sleep. The deep sleep coaxed sound from him caused Yeonhee to shift in the bed, turning around that he could now see how her eyebrows were furrowed.

His eyes drifted over her sleeping features, noticing how she seemed slightly unsettled with uneven breaths. He tilted his head in confusion, wondering if she was having a nightmare.

Mark reached out, his thumb brushing over between her furrowed brows as her features softened only momentarily.
He contemplated on waking her, she had a death grip to the duvet which was pulled to her chin.

He propped himself up on his forearm, body facing her as his hand came in contact with her flushed cheek- thumb catching the small tear escaping her shut eyes.

"Yeon," he began, "Yeon, Yeonhee." He said a little louder, giving her shoulder a short shake which jolted her from her sleep.

She sudden sat up with a cough from feeling restricted at her airways, Mark's eyes widened in surprise as he too sat up.

Yeonhee was slightly panicked but soon realised her surroundings, shoving her head into her hands. A hand cautiously had been placed on her back.
"Hey- are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?"

Her heart was thumping, pulsating in her ears and her hot blood rushed around her. Breaths uneven as it felt like the oxygen wasn't sufficiently supplying her lungs.
Body trembling as the reoccurring nightmare she had occasionally had once again come back.

Ears were ringing, not really picking up was the worried boy was saying as she screwed her eyes shut, feeling lightheaded.
She opened her slightly blurred teary eyes, looking in the direction of the boy next to her.

She knew this feeling too well, the dream had triggered it and this time she felt too suffocated to even try breathing through it.

"Can y-you get me water please?" She wasn't even too sure if she was making sense, hoping she somehow did- flushes of heat passing over her.

Why today out of all days? How embarrassing

"Water? Yeah- water I'll get it!" He rushed out, clambering out of the bed and towards the door where he accidentally stepped on a dog toy. "Oh shit." He cussed, his figure disappeared out of the room.

Yeonhee felt her stomach twisting and churning, the nauseous feeling washing over her as she tried to breathe deeply though her lungs wouldn't allow.

It was too hot, feeling dizzy from the overheat of adrenaline and the anxiety from the nightmare- reaching her hands to the material of the T-shirt she was wearing and beginning to peel it off of her.

Just as she took it off, Mark had come into the room and definitely thought the worst.
"Um- uh." He smacked a hand over his eyes and held the glass out blindly with an awkwardness blooming through him. "Dude- um. Why are you like uh getting naked?"

"I'm not naked," she murmured still feeling shaky, reaching out to grab the glass into her trembling hands.
She wasn't naked Mark had found out after hesitantly moving his hand, she was wearing a cream coloured cropped tank top which allowed the cool air to hit to exposed skin.

"Oh- are you feeling better?" He asked, sitting down at the edge of the bed and taking the glass from her as she nodded,
"Just...a bad dream."

Concern was painted on his face, his head lowering down in order to see her face that was buried in her hands, his doe eyes worriedly looking at her with a hand resting on the middle of her back.

"Are you okay? Do you need some more water?" His panic relayed through his voice as he went to grab the glass from her bedside table.
"No- it's okay." She protested with her hand on his knee to stop him. "I'm alright."

A few seconds of her regaining her composure went by, his hand still on her in a comforting manner.

There was a noise from her closed bedroom door, followed by a few barks and Yeonhee clambered out of her bed. With slightly shaking legs- she opened the door to reveal the woken up dog who basically ran into the room towards Mark.

Milo laid on the back warmth of the bed behind Mark- stretching his arms and legs out to get comfy.

"I'll be back." She spoke, leaving to the bathroom on the other side of the hallway.

Mark had a frown on his face, wondering what had gotten her so shaken up- she never did mention anything about nightmares but maybe it just happened out of nowhere.

He sat on the edge of the bed, his fingers lightly brushing through Milo's fur as he slipped into deep thought.

When Yeonhee began walking back into the room, she noticed how his worried eyes snapped over to her only to see her partially still shaken up.

"Yo dude- you're like, like shaking." Mark said, wide eyed. "Are you alright- like actually actually?"

Feeling a little guilty for making him worry so much and feeling in the need of a comforting hug- Yeonhee walked over towards him with her hands sliding down the back of his shoulders as she sat on his lap facing him while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I'm okay, I just got scared." She mumbled, feeling his arms go around her back in stabilising embrace, thumb lightly brushing the warmth of her exposed skin just next to her spine.
"Do you want to talk about it, what happened?"

Yeonhee leant back slightly which made his hands come to a rest at her waist, she looked down at him with a more eased calmer state.

"It was really scary, it was you bald chasing me for an autograph."
Mark was expecting something serious but her words made him laugh out in disbelief.
"Dude- I was trying to be serious though."

Yeonhee smiled, her nails subconsciously running through the back of his hair gently.
"I'm joking but it's alright, rather not remember it." She shuddered but then turned her attention to him.

"You'll be able to see the clothes I help to design for the teaser videos today."
"Really?" He asked with lit up eyes, excited and she nodded.
"I already know you're gonna look like a hottie."

"Damn, okay I'm counting on you to make me a hottie then. I'll be upset if I don't."
"Come on man, have some faith in me." Yeonhee rolled her eyes lightly. "I took extra consideration for your outfit."

"Is this special treatment? Should I be honoured right now?"
"Yes, yes you should."

"Yeonhee, I'm going to go uni now-" Hyunjae's voice called out, pushing open her door only to see her sitting on her boyfriend in straddling position. "Fuck sakes guys, it's 9am and you're already-"

"Shut up, before you come home can you buy me some of that ice cream we had last time?" Yeonhee called out and Hyunjae groaned.
"You're such a bitch man, send me some money then."
"Alright, have fun."
"Byeee, you too- not too much fun, unless you want to then go for it!" Hyunjae yelled out before the door closed.

Yeonhee shook her head.
"I feel like people catching us in scandalous situations is becoming a pattern now."

"Oiiii dude, look how perfectly I flipped that pancake- yo that was so cool!"

Mark's excited remarks made Yeonhee chuckle from where she was filling up Milo's bowl- standing up straighter to pull her hair into a high ponytail while walking over to the boy.

"Are you turning into a cook over here?" She gasped when she stood by him and he laughed.

Yeonhee stood by the counter next to him, leaning against it as she stared at him shamelessly. Not that she was doing it to fluster him, she genuinely just couldn't help but feel the fondness in her heart bloom more and more.

He was always so patient and caring towards her and it made her feel so happy, he made her feel happy.

There was a smile growing on her lips and from the weight of her stare, Mark glanced up to meet her eyes before looking down at the second pancake.

"Uh," he began, clearing his throat and giving his head a little shake. "How many do you want?"

His question went unanswered, waiting for her response but before he had the chance to ask again, he felt her presence behind him. Yeonhee wrapped her arms around him tightly, her arms locked at his torso.

"You're the best boyfriend I've ever had."
"Oh- aw yo that was actually so cute...wait," Mark paused. "I thought you've never had a boyfriend before."

"Shut up man, no need to rub it in my face. I did have a one sided relationship with my celebrity crushes back in the day but-"
"Oh shit I nearly burnt it!" He gasped, scaring her.

"Marker, man I thought we were getting somewhere." She groaned, leaning her forehead on his back as she could feel him breaking out into another round of laughter which vibrated past his frame onto her. "If you burn my apartment I'll sue you."

"Come on man, I'll buy you a new kitchen."
"Damn," she rested her chin on top of his shoulder as she watched the pancakes closely. "A new kitchen? I always knew getting close to you would pay off one day."

Yeonhee peered at his face but could only see the side profile- which was a great sight to see must she add.
He glanced down at her with narrowed eyes to which she sent an innocent grin at.

"For someone who claims she's only joking about being a crazed fan, you sure do make some questioning statements."
"Oh shit- you caught me." Yeonhee gasped and he rolled his eyes.

"Alright, ready to see me make the last one perfectly?"
"Yes love, let's see your chef skills."

Mark's determination faltered by a glimmer, a rose dusting across his cheeks as he began to feel the tips of his ears heating.
From her comforting embrace to the smoothly spoken nick name, it only did fuel the affect she had on him.

"I want abs." She stated bluntly out of the blue, which confused him at first but then realised where exactly her hands rested.
"Miss thug, this is highly inappropriate for a pancake making lesson."

"How dare you assume I have wrongful intentions Markerina? I am simply expressing my want for some nice abs and from a gym lad perspective such as me- I must say I'm jealous of you. Also how is your waist so snatched man the fuck." She murmured towards the end which sent laughter bubbling past his lips.

"Yo man what?" He exclaimed questioningly, nose scrunching up habitually and Yeonhee stood up on her tiptoes to press a chaste kiss to his cheek.
"Thanks for the pancakes sexy, you're welcome for my wonderful help."

Yeonhee slid her arms off of him, grabbing her plate as she set it down at the breakfast bar- clasping her hands together in excitement.

Not long after, Mark joined her with a seat on the opposite side as he lightly ruffled his hair and adjusted the way his T-shirt sat on his shoulders.

"These actually look good, we shall see if the taste lives up to it."
"You're acting like I didn't follow the recipe and your close instructions."
"Mhm okay."

Before they did start eating, Yeonhee noticed how he paused with his eyes closing momentarily. A smile grazed her lips watching him, his eyes opening again only to see her untouched food.

"What?" He inquired and she just shook her head and then began to actually eat.
"Damn, these are actually nice. I'm proud of you Markaroon."

"Oiiii, yo next thing you know I'll be a better baker than you."
"Yeah- let's not get ahead of ourselves how."

Mark was currently taking a shower after having asked if he could, Yeonhee telling him that he had an array of nicely scented conditioners to pick from.

Yeonhee was sitting at her vanity after making the bed, already dressed as she began to straighten her hair. A hum left her lips, the music playing in the background in her room as she could hear the faint sound of the shower running from the other room.

From her bedroom door being open, Yeonhee was also able to hear Mark singing along to a song she was unfamiliar with and a laugh escaped her.

As she finished straightening her hair, Yeonhee made sure to move her hair careful out of the way of her face as she began to prep her skin and begin her makeup routine.

Emerging from the bathroom with a towel draped over his head, Mark's eyes subconsciously flickered over to the girl who was intently applying her makeup.

"You didn't lie when you said your conditioner smells nice." He commented, walking over to where his phone had been charging.
"I know right, ugh I love it." She replied, continuing to do her makeup.

Mark roughly began to fry his hair with the towel which earned a concerned look from Yeonhee.
"You're gonna break your hair babe, I thought we were on the journey to recovery over here."

His laughter followed her words, him walking over towards her where he stood behind her. From the reflection of the mirror, Yeonhee noticed how he was pulling faces at her which she giggled at.
"You're distracting me." She muttered, as he looked down at her with a slight smile but a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Mark's hand reached out to ruffle her hair which elicited a frustrated groan from the girl who turned her head with a glare to the grinning boy.
"Mark, what if I ruined my makeup? I'd genuinely shave your eyebrows off."

An amused look took over his face at her remarks.
"My eyebrows? Dude, I don't fall for your threats anymore." He boasted nonchalantly.
"Threats my ass, this time I really mean it!" Yeonhee called out as the boy walked out of the room.
"Sure you did~" his voice rang out, descending down the stairs as she let out a scoffed laugh.

Not long later, Yeonhee reached the bottom of the steps to see Mark languidly sat on the sofa while on his phone.

"Are you ready?" She asked and he hummed in response, standing up to put his phone in his back pocket while making sure to conceal himself before they leave.

Yeonhee filled up the dog bowls, bidding Milo a goodbye.
After making sure everything in the kitchen was off, the girl walked over to the door to open it and glance down the hallway.

It was rare that anyone even was around, the students barely came home as they were either in uni or partying.

The two of them made it to her car, buckling in as Yeonhee slid her sunglasses on her face due to the intense rays of sunlight- beginning to drive.

"Do you have a long day today?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the road. Mark let out a groan at the thought of his day ahead, leaning his head back on the head rest.

"We have a lot to do, filming for the comeback and stuff man..." he trailed off with a sigh that gained Yeonhee's attention, eyes falling over to him for a split second.

"What's wrong?" She asked, furrowed brows at his dejection. "Hm?" A soft questioning hum followed, glancing at him again.

Mark simply shrugged, his eyes closed while he rested his head back.
"Just...busy schedule. I've only just really finished up with dream and now the things with this comeback is hectic you know? Man," he sighed, his knee bouncing up and down which indicated his unease. "I don't even know if I'll do a good job." His voice was quieter.

"What do you mean? You always do more than enough, you're literally so good at everything you do and do really really well. Don't doubt yourself Markie," she said, reaching over to rest her hand over his with a small reassuring squeeze. "I'm your number one fan remember?"

Mark's anxiety ridden frown eased into a smile at her radiance and positive words, sending him a big smile of her own.
"Also, please take care of yourself though."
"Alright, I will- don't worry don't worry."

Realising they were pulling into the car park, Mark began to take his mask off along with his cap to run his fingers through his hair.

"Doesn't make me worry less old man."
"Wow, I thought you said I wasn't old."
"Eh." She shrugged but then began to speak seriously when she parked in the car park of the company building.

Unbuckling her seatbelt, she turned to face the boy who was ready to exit the car.
"Listen though,"
"Hm?"
"I am serious, take care of yourself physically and mentally. I can only imagine how hard it is." She said, her hand resting at the back of his neck where her thumb brushed up and down on his hair. "So, just remember Y2TRAPPY is always here for you- let me know if you need a motivational rap because I got you man."

At her latter words, he let out a laugh- nodding.
"Alright alright," he nodded before gazing at her with a tenderness. "Thank you Yeon."
"That's what I'm here for Market." She reminded.

Mark grabbed his bag from the backseat, leaning over to get it while Yeonhee quickly scanned the car park for any people. Just as he was pulling back to his original position, her hand grasped his chin to surprisingly press a kiss to his lips.

He froze with the sudden lurch in his heart and cheeks heating up at the unexpected action, meeting her eyes as she cheekily smiled.
Lightly patting his cheek she spoke.
"Time for work Markie, we both got a big day ahead."

"Dude, you got your lip thingy on me." He whined, rubbing at his mouth while looking into the mirror.
"Sorry not sorry, payback for ruining my hair earlier. At least I didn't shave your eyebrows off." She shrugged as he glared at her through narrowed eyes as he was just making it worse from rubbing it.

Sighing, she reached over in her handbag to grab a makeup wipe and leaned towards him.
"Come here." Yeonhee murmured, actually helping him as one of her hands lightly held his face still by his jaw and the other one cleaned up the pinkish hue.

"Are you coming with us to filming?" He asked, his own eyes getting distracted by her lips that were on his for a second just now.
"Hm, I don't know- should I? I might just get in the way though." She commented, leaning back with a satisfied nod.

"You wouldn't, you're the one who helped design our clothes too."
"You're right, I'll have to see if I have a lot of work to do first." She commented, getting out of the car as he did too.

Locking her vehicle, she walked around it to reach Mark's side as he held one strap of his bag to his shoulder.

They both were immersed into conversation as they entered the SM building, unknowingly gaining the attention of people inside. From romance lover trainees, to the staff who have watched Mark grow up- they all could just see the chemistry they both had.

Eyes watched them both as Yeonhee said something in discomfort to her boyfriend who stopped walking, halting by elevator and glanced back at her in concern and slight confusion.

Her hand reached to come to a rest on his shoulder for some support as she adjusted how her shoe was sitting weirdly at the back of her ankle.

"They're actually so cute."
"Have you seen her Instagram? She's like a model and she looks even better in real life."
"I wonder how long they've been together?"
"They both just look so cute and hot together."
"Do you think Mark is a good boyfriend? Wait do you think she's good to him?"
"Scandalous."
"Wha- scandalous where've you been all this time?"

When Mark and Yeonhee got off the elevator on the third floor, she lightly ran her fingers through her hair.
"Well, I'm going this way." She motioned down the hall.
"Oh- right, I'm heading to do some fan calls. I'll catch you later then?"

Yeonhee nodded, beginning to walk backwards while maintaining eye contact.
"Do you see my skills?"
"Yeah- dude you're literally going to fall over though, watch where you're going."

She stopped, looking behind her to see a table full of snacks to which she raised her brows at.
"It's like they knew I was coming."

Mark's laughter bounced off the walls as she stood by the table, finger tapping her chin in deep thought as he watched her.

She picked up two of the same thing, throwing one over to him which he caught in ease from his fast reflexes.
"Gotta go, have fun!" Yeonhee called out, turning around to walk in the opposite direction he was going in.

"Okayyy, you have fun too Miss Designer."
Yeonhee glanced over her shoulder with a smirk tugging at her lips.
"Don't you mean stylist noona?"

The look on his face was comical, mouth dropping open and he looked around quickly to see if anyone was around, hearing her laugh at him.

"Dude," he exclaimed, pointing his finger at her. "There could be people around and no I'm not calling you that."

"Mhmmm, see you later!" She called out as she disappeared around the corner, hearing his words faintly from in the direction she had just come from.

M2TRAPPY 😎

Sup my g
Wyd

I'm at the filming placeee
You didn't come :(

I'm a very busy girl you know
Sorry though 😔😔
Kinda wish I gotta see the hottie in action

Hahahaha
We're still filming the student bit

Ohhhh
You haven't seen my contributions yet

Not yettt
What are you doing anyways

Picking out some designs
I'm tired Ngl what a long day it's been already

Tell me about it man 😴
The filming is taking so long

Go sleep for a bit
I'm sure they'll wake you

But I haven't finished my parts yettttt
Oh shit I gotta go byee

"It's really weird to see Mark with a girlfriend, to me he's still the little boy with the curly blonde hair." Joy commented, Yeri laughed with a nod in agreement.

"Time really flies, we're all getting older- especially you." Yeri teased, wiggling her eyebrows at Joy who flushed- pushing her lightly. "Are you seeing him today?"

"Yeah, he's coming over later to watch some movies with me."
Yeri smiled at the girl, noticing how happy she was before glancing at Yeonhee.

"If you need any dating advice, she's really experienced-"
Joy laughed at Yeri's words, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.
"I'm not that good with advice."
Yeonhee let out a laugh.
"Well, I might have to take you up on the offer though one day."

Being called by one of the managers, Joy excused herself which left Yeri and Yeonhee in the small cute room where they were talking in. She was getting their measurements for some outfits and just really clicked with them.

Yeri clasped her hand over Yeonhee's wrist I'm excitement to lead her out of the room.
"I have an idea, come on."

Liked by 1,100,334
Yerimiese 💤💤💤 @ DoYeonhee__
Tap to view all comments

Liked by Wooyung00, Yerimiese, Hyunjaee, ChoEunhye, Mei_Yin02, _imyour_joy and 194,872 others

DoYeonhee__ while you're here stream Queendom guys 👑 @ Yerimiese
—————————————————

Hyunjaee IM SCREAMING RN OMFG I CANT
NOT YERI TAKING YOUR INSTAGRAM
ALSO YOU LOOK SO HOT
DoYeonhee__ 😩 girl ikr but YOURE HOT

Yerimiese pretty pretty ❤️ I wonder who took the pictures 🤔
DoYeonhee__ I wonderrrrrr I heard she was iconic though

Wooyung00 WHAT Yeri omg 😳 also I think you sewed your jeans kinda wrong
DoYeonhee__ ha ha so funny

ChoEunhye You're so beautiful 🤩
DoYeonhee__ stop it thank youuu🥺

Mei_Yin02 Yeonheeeeee you look gorgeousss
DoYeonhee__ Thankyouuuu babe 🥺

THE ELITES

Hyunjae: omfg YERI
THIS IS SO ICONIC
I CANT
YERI
OMFG I CANT
I LOVE HER
IM IN LOVE WOTH HER
OFKKFFOFKFKFOFOJDKSPCKODDDI

Wooyung: she looks so pretty man
God damn
Yeonhee you're so lucky rn

She's so hot and pretty in person I cantttt
Omg she's so funny

Wooyung: 🤩🤩
It seems so weird without Haruki
Hes still at his grandmassss
The apartment is so bare

I miss himmm💔💔💔
I'm so hungry rn
I just finished work

Hyunjae: go get food

Hmmmmmmm I will but first I'm on a mission

As the day was getting progressively darker, the evening hitting and everyone getting more and more tiresome- Yeonhee managed to slip through the doors without being seen.

Waving to some of the staff members, she held her finger up to her mouth once she spotted her boyfriend tiredly sitting at a chair while getting his makeup retouched. Mark was dozing off, making Yeonhee purse her lips together to not stifle a laugh.

She continued walking further into the main area where she spotted all of the lethargic members, making her arrival known she held up the bags in her hand.

"I brought food~" she drawled out, noticing how at the sound many of the members perked up- especially Mark who almost jolted in shock.

He swiftly looked over his shoulder to see Yeonhee handing a bag of food to the staff too, making sure they were eating as well as the members that had dove into the bag with many thanks.

Mark had gotten up from the chair, now wide away with a shocked expression while approaching the girl.
"Wha- I thought you weren't coming?"
"I wasn't but I thought I'd bring food." She spoke, briefly looking over towards the table. "How's filming been?"

"Mm, it's alright- we're getting ready to film the second part." He spoke, inching closer to her with the urge to just embrace her with his head in the crook of her neck from his exhaustion but was mindful of the many people around them.

Yeonhee's eyes raked over the length of his body, now wearing the clothes she helped designed.
"I knew it would look good on you."
"You did really good with them all." He complimented before directing a question towards her. "Have you eaten?"

"Not yet." She shook her head and his eyes drifted over to the food the boys were basically raiding. Mark's hand lightly placed on her lower back, both of them moving over towards it.
"Well, we better get there before they end up eating it all."

"Hey, I've got a baby on the way- let me eat more."
"What the hell Johnny, Maeve is the one carrying the baby." Yeonhee argued.
"It's a team effort, I'm emotionally carrying the baby with her."

After eating, Yeonhee began to go over the outfits with the stylists who made a few adjustments on the boys. As she was hand sewing a small hole Donghyuck had made in his top, Yeonhee glanced up.

In her eyeline she could directly see Mark stood there with a stylist adjusting his clothes on his body, her hands smoothing over the front before cautiously beginning to safety pin something down.

Yeonhee's eyes met Mark's who was already looking over at her, when she realised he was watching her Yeonhee's mouth fell agape as if she had seen the worst thing in her life- betrayal on her features.

Mark's eyes darted from his girlfriend to the stylist in front of him with slightly wider eyes and Yeonhee could tell he was panicking thinking she was shocked and angry by it.

But when Mark's eyes went back to the girl on the other side of the room, he saw how she was laughing to herself while cautiously sewing the fabric.

He tried to hide his smile from breaking, knowing she had just played him once again.
"Hold on, don't move please." The stylist was joined by another as they began sorting his outfit out.

It was a bit awkward he couldn't lie, he was hoping Yeonhee wasn't upset but she didn't really look it. He tilted his head, watching her as she sat on the edge of the table with her legs dangling off it, lightly swinging them while the top of her tongue peeked from her lips in concentration.

Cute
He thought. It was noticeable how fond Mark was of Yeonhee, his heart eyes definitely gave it away. Johnny stepped in front of Mark's eyesight, smile dropping when Yeonhee wasn't visible anymore.

"Lover boy, could you make it any more obvious you're in love. Some of us are trying to be professional over here."
"Shut up man, I didn't even say anything- I'm just stood here."

When Johnny made another comment while walking away, Mark chose to ignore it as his eyes refocused on the girl who was now accompanied by Jungwoo, Donghyuck and Taeyong.

They were all speaking about something, the girl nodding her head in agreement as she perked up with her hands clasping together- an excitement across her face.

"Mark, it's your turn." The director called out, pulling the boy from his daze.

As much as Yeonhee loved talking to the members, she was too distracted to even pay attention seeing as Mark was about to film his part.

Damn he looks so hot
Imagine I said that out loud
No but he actually looks so good
Wow

Yeonhee's eyes were watching him as he spoke to the director that gave him a rundown of what he wanted Mark to do.

Mark literally just walked a few steps and I'm already getting affected what is this?
Wait that was so attractive, the bottle omg

"Don't you agree Yeonhee?"
"Yeah." She replied. He was attractive
"I don't think she's listening right now." Johnny commented with a laugh at how her eyes were trained on the boy in the filming area.

"I don't blame her." Yuta cut in.

After a couple of re-shoots were taken, Mark was finished with his nerves lessened from when he first began because she was watching him.

Yeonhee jumped off from her seat on the table to walk towards the boy who went to place the bottle down on a table across the room.

"You did really good!" She exclaimed, lingering by him as he grabbed his drink to take a sip of it out of the straw.
"Yo, thanks babe- was kind of nervous though. Hope it turns out good." He said as they were away from everyone else.
"I will, you looked great." She winked dramatically a few times which caused him to almost choke on the drink.

"Dude," he said quietly, conscious of the people around but she didn't pay attention and instead stretched her arms up in a yawn.
"What a long day." She murmured, inching towards him to look at his appealing looking drinking.

"Can I have some?" She asked and he nodded as she took it from him with a thanks.
"I know you won't like it though."

Nevertheless, she did take a sip and her face did confirm the fact she didn't like it.
A laugh escaped him at her reaction.
"See, I told you."

"Yeah, that wasn't nice- are you all done now?" She said, sitting herself back on the table as he stood there sipping on his drink.
"Yep, gotta get changed andddd it's done."

"Good, cuz I'm tired." She commented, glancing over to see the last member filming. "Do you need help?"

Mark's eyes widened as her words got a little misinterpreted in his mind.
"Uh- what. Um, I can get changed myself haha."
"No you dumbass, let me take the pins out for you. What's up with you and your corrupt brain man." She tsked. "Come here." Yeonhee urged.

He took a few steps closer as her hands began to carefully undo the safety pins to take out.
"You seemed to be having fun earlier." She began. "Maybe I'll get that stylist to come touch me like that too."

"What! Yo, first of all are you actually upset? And second why would you want her to come and touch you."
"I'm so jealous right now, I can't believe it. The audacity, how could you do this to me."

"Wait- wait, are you being serious right now?"
"No you idiot," she rolled her eyes, reaching around his neck to undo his necklace. "She was just doing her job. Unless you actually did like her feeling you up then-"

"No- yo of course not man. Oh- you left Eddie at mine again by the way."
"Really?" She gasped. "I thought Milo hid him somewhere."
"Nope, he's comfortably on my bed."
"I think that's my invite too."
"Your invite?" He raised a brow as she nodded.
"Your bed is comfortable. Anyways, go get changed." She said, pushing him lightly. "Unless you need help-"

"You really need to stop saying things so loudly man." He pointed his finger at the girl who just gave him an innocent shrug.
"Im just being a nice person, you know helping the elderly."

"Isn't this cute?" Yeonhee spoke, peering into the drawer at the top of his chest of drawers. "You should be honoured to have my things in your room."

"Trust me, you know how many hair ties I've found just laying around? I could have opened a store!" He exclaimed, handing her the necklaces she had left on his desk.

Mark returned to his bed, sitting on the edge of it with her guitar in his arm doing some simple strumming while watching as she organised the drawer.

"I was hanging out with Yeri today."
"Really?"
"Yeah, we actually got along so well- I actually love her. Oh! The men's collection is finally coming in a few days! I'm so excited Markie, like I've been waiting for so long and it's finally here. You know, I made some with you in mind so you should be excited."

"I am excited yo, I know they'll be awesome." Mark glanced down at his guitar to check if he had his positioning right.

After she had finished up, Yeonhee walked over towards him to see how he was immersed in his phone with the guitar just laying on the bed next to him.

"I'm determined to become a pro by the end of the year." Yeonhee stated, casually just sitting herself in his lap. "Can you put this on me please?"

Mark put his phone down, eyes falling on the teddy bear necklace in her hand she was holding out which he took from her.
As he placed it around her neck, the coldness of it along with the brushing of his fingers against her skin caused a shiver down her spine.

"All donee." He announced and she thanked him, boredom hitting her as she grabbed his guitar.
"I think I've improved you know?"
"Really?" He questioned unconvinced and she nodded.

Mark peered over her shoulder to see her struggling on remembering where to place her hand.
"Wait, is it here?" She asked, squinting her eyes at it and he nodded.

"And then put this finger here." His hand encased over here, guiding her fingers to the right place while the other hand lightly grabbed her other one. "Anddd, slowly strum it- not that hard Jesus you're trying to break it."

"Sorry." She giggled, this time slowly did it and a more pleasant sound came out.
"Yooo, that was good. Okay okay, now put your finger on this one, then the other here."

"Dude the fuck, how do you do this? My fingers aren't flexible."
His laughter erupted from behind her, again assisting her to the correct placement but this time he allowed her to strum it herself.

"Oh my god, I did it."
"See? You just needed a good teacher oiii."
"Thanks Markeroni, I'm basically a pro now."
"Uh-huh, sure."

"You should serenade me."
"What? Serenade you?"
"Yeah, sing the song that goes. Oh Y2TRAPPY you're the best, here's all my money cuz you're the best, here's your new house cuz you're the best-"

"Yeah, I'm not vibing with this song man I can't lie."
"That kinda hurts Markus, I put a lot of thought into that song."
"Dang sorry babe but maybe you should stick to rapping."

"We still need a YM2TRAPPY world tour!" She exclaimed.
"Oiii world tour, tickets are already selling out man- can't wait."
"I feel like I should make a grand appearance to the tour, maybe I'll come in jumping out a plane and I gracefully land and then a lion comes next to me and I do an acrobatic performance, then switch into karate mode and we can have a little fight and obviously I'll win and yeah."

Ayooooo
I love them Ngl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.6K 63
"Thank you, Haechan." "Donghyuck." "Hu-What?" "Call me Donghyuck." ✧Idol au✧
192K 6.4K 45
❝ 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚... 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU! book 1 in the RIDIN' series.
230K 7.8K 33
in where a girl texts chenle for fun, but didn't expect him to see it. a crack fic. • swearing • alcohol mentioned • • book 1 of the social media se...
180K 5.5K 68
❀ Idol AU ❀ Their souls intertwined, they discovered solace, healing, and catharsis within each other's arms. Book One in the 'Glitch Mode' Series