Quintessential Disaster

By Demon818

Futaro Uesugi has a job of tutoring 5 girls, but he has been having trouble doing so. To make sure he succeed... More

About the Story
1: You need Help?
2: Math with Yotsuba
3: Lunch Wars
4: Helping Miku
5: Meeting the Nakano's and Hara's
6: Mall Troubles
8: Break Time
9: Dinner
10: Café Problems
11: Sickness
12: School Trip Part 1
13: School Trip Part 2
14: Camp Activities Pt.1
15: Camp Activities Pt. 2
16: Camp's Last Dance
17: Back H- Wait, Huh?
18: Playing Hooky
Quintuple Talk
19: Spill the Beans!!!
20: Track and Field
21: Thank You Gift
New Year Story
22: Nakano Breaking
23: I'm, Tired
24: Work
25: Reuinon
26: Back on Track
27: Valentines
28: Helping to Fighting
29: Confession
30: Trip
31: Mix Up
Akira Special
32: Quintuplet Game
33: Encounters
34: Some Help
35: Loyalty?
36: Happy Mate
37: Alone. . . Time?
38: Free Time
39: Test Day
40: Birthday
41: Boys Night Out?
42: Results
43: Talks
44: Group Picks
45: Just Some Things
46: Helping Hand
47: I Wasn't Supposed to Hear That
48: Understanding Feelings
49: No Need
50: My Voice
51: Misunderstanding!
New Years, Again
52: Going Home
The End . . OF HUH?!?

7: Ah, NINO!!!

1.1K 29 13
By Demon818

A/N: Hello, writer here. This whole book is something I've never done really. Romance novels are something I'm new too. Books I write are full of action, death, and in-dep details.

Of course no one dies but I'm an action writer damn-it! I feel like this is the best thing for a Nino chapter so sorry if it seems "unlikely" to happen, but if we're honest, would any of the quintessential quintuplets be "likely"?

That's about it. Read on to understand. I'm really happy people are actually reading this story, it's the first time I've gotten people actively reading and I really want to say thank you to everyone.

TW: Action, Blood

————————————————

POV: Akira

We split up once again. I don't know why but I think they're scared. I mean I bet she's fine. She acts like an asshole but yesterday she sounded sorry she couldn't give me and Uesugi food. I guess she has a heart after all.

She's just a big tsundere. That's it, I must have miss judged her. She's studying on her own, but, is it just because of that character trait, or is it something more?

She did come here, and made dinner, and walks with her sisters, but doesn't talk to me or Uesugi. And if she does she's mean. That doesn't matter. We should try to find her.

Miku: Akira, any luck?

Akira: No, I might look outside.

Miku: Do you want me to go with you?

Akira: No it's fine.

Going outside isn't the smartest. If she did, then she must be long gone. But who knows, she could just be getting some fresh air.

I go outside. The bad thing about this is that it's a mall. These things are huge. She could just be in a changing room and we wouldn't know.

I know I said that I missed judged her and everything, but still, why do you have to run off like that. If I find her, I'm gonna tell her that. To be honest, I kinda always wanted a twin brother. It sounds cool. They seem so alike and different at the same time.

Each sister have a different personality, but they also have something about them that helps you tell them apart my look. Ichika has short hair and is more mature.... sometimes. Nino has two bows in her hair that puts them into some kind of pigtails. Miku always has headphones, but if she didn't her speech pattern is definite and she gets to the point.

Yotsuba has a bow that looks like bunny ears and she is the most active. Lastly Itsuki has these star pins in her hair, but she also has this personality that shows she cares but wants to be cold. She's trying to be a tsundere but she isn't like Nino yet.

Even though they are so different, they all are the same in a way that's hard to explain. If I'm being honest, I'm surprised that I haven't called them the wrong name yet.

Hmm, well she's not standing here. There is multiple exits so I'll walk around. Again she might not even be out here but I still have a feeling that she is out here. I don't even know why!

***

Second entrance, not here. Jeez, I haven't got a call on yet either so that means she's not with someone. I'm not having the feeling she's out her anymore. If she was, she'd be here or the last entrance since that's the way we walked by. I'm starting to get annoyed.

Why is she hiding? I don't want to be on a wild goose chase with this girl. It's getting cold. I might just buy a jacket actually since I don't really have one. I have a winter coat, so it's not good for this weather.

???: Come on, let's go.

???2: Why would I?

Jeez people need to learn to be more considerate. Even as a baby my sister never was a brat. We never yelled at her too. She was like an Angel my Mom would say. I wouldn't go that far but she was quiet till she could talk.

???: Here just follow me.

When she did start to talk she talked a lot but with a quiet voice. Sh- AH! Ow.

Akira: Ow, that hurt.

???: Then look where you're going.

Ah, asshole. I was walking fine, he bumped into me.

???2: Hey let me go!

???: Shhh! Just wait.

Does he have a kid with hi- Ah, NINO!!!

POV: Narrator

Nino Thinking: Jeez, I just wanted fresh air, not this. I thought he was just some normal guy but he's a creep.

The man who has her by her wrist is Ryo. He started this by just striking a conversation as he was sitting outside for a smoke. Just as he finished his cig, Nino walked out of the Mall to get some air. He was hitting on her and it peaked her interest. He then, without asking, grabbed her and is currently dragging in an alley behind the Mall.

Akira Thinking: Nino? What is she d- ah, is she being kidnapped? That must be it. But, what should I do? That guy is built, and I'm a school nerd!!! B-but I have to do something.

Ryo: This should be goo-

Akira: HEY!!! HEY!! What are you doing with her!!! Let her go!!!

Nino Thinking: Ah, Hara?

Ryo: Why don't you mind your own business.

Akira: Not to sound weird or anything but she is my business.

Ryo: What?

Akira: Nino, this is why we add each others phones.

Ryo: What you know her?

Akira: Yeah.

Ryo: Ha, what are you to her, no way would a total hottie like her would date a scrawny boy like you. HELL I DOUBT ANY GIRL DATES YOU!!!

Akira: Yeah, you're right, she's not my girlfriend, and I probably won't get a girlfriend for a long time, but. . . but she's very important to some people! I don't know a thing about her but her sisters are worried sick about her, and for good reason too. So, like I said, let, her, go.

Ryo: Ohh a hero. Here to save the day. Sit here girly, watch as I beat the crap out of this kid.

He throws her behind him, making her fall to the ground.

Akira Thinking: "Beat the crap out of this kid.", what, do I really look that young. I can't tell if that's a co- WAIT BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!! That's not good! I can't fight a guy like this!

Ryo gets closer and closer to the brown haired boy.

Akira: I never said I was looking for a fight. I'm just here for the girl and that's it.

Ryo: Oh, really? My bad.

Akira Thinking: I'm sensing sarcasm. He's going to hit me!

Ryo: Well, TAKE THIS FIRST!!!

Ryo throws his fist right at Hara. In time, he moved out of the way and Ryo misses.

Ryo: Don't get cocky kid, just because you moved doesn't mean you can beat me.

Akira: How old are you calling me "kid"?

Ryo: That doesn't matter!!

Ryo brings his knee up and slams into Akira's stomach.

Akira: GAH!!!

He then brings his elbow down on Akira's back, pushing him in the ground.

Ryo: Haha, you want to leave yet? Hmm?

Akira: N-Nino. . . why are. .  you just sitting there. . . run you idiot.

Ryo: Oh so you can tell her what to do can you now.

He grabs Hara's hair and pulls him up, then forces his face into a wall repeatedly. Blood is splat on the white brick. Ryo then punches him.

Ryo: This is kinda sad but I'm still enjoying this.

Akira Thinking: This, isn't good. I've never thrown a punch in my life, and it seems like this isn't his first. Nino's just sitting there, either enjoying the view or horrified. I hope the second one. Anyway, I need to find a way to hit him, or just incapacitated him.

Hara wipes his blood from his nose.

Ryo: Aww did that hurt? Sorry, I'll just knock you out already and have some real fu- AHHH!!!

As he was talking, Akira got enough blood on you hand. Then he flicked the puddle of blood into Ryo's eyes.

Akira: Dirty trick isn't it. Got it from a show, though it didn't work, but I don't think you can turn back an action so I think I'm fine.

Ryo: AH, wait, IS THAT A JOJO'S REFER- AHHHHHH!!!!

Before Ryo finished talking, Akira kicked him where it hurts down there. Hara then turns around and grabs a metal pipe that was laying next to a bin. He brings it up and over his shoulder, right onto Ryo.

Akira: Man that's heavy. Man. . . I'm kinda feeling heavy too.

Hara falls on the floor.

POV: Akira

Ah, what happened? Oh right, I was fighting some guy. Did Nino get away? I really can't see right now. I need to move though.

Akira: AHh, shit that hurts.

???: Well then don't move. You're still bleeding.

Akira: Ah, Nino?

My vision comes back to me and I can see again. I'm laying on the floor somewhere.

Uesugi: Hello there Hara, how are you feeling?

Akira: Hurting, badly.

Uesugi: Reasonable.

Yotsuba: HE'S AWAKE!!!

Ah, she next to me and gets close to my face.

Uesugi: Yotsuba not so close.

Nino: And don't be loud. He just woke up.

Yotsuba: Oh, right, sorry.

Miku: I thought we lost you for a second.

Akira: Huh?

Uesugi: It's nothing.

Akira: Where am I?

Ichika: We're at our house.

Miku: We brought you here once Nino called us.

Akira: Ah, Nino, are you ok?!

Nino: Ah, what?

Akira: Did that guy get up when I fell? Did he hurt you?

Nino: Um, no. Right after you fell I dragged you away.

Akira: Thank god.

Itsuki: What really happened Nino, you haven't told us anything!

Akira: You didn't tell them?

Nino: Of course I haven't.

Akira: Yo- AH!! It hurts.

Uesugi: Stop trying to get up. Just lay down for a while.

Akira: My stomach hurts a lot.

Yotsuba: Ah, you're hungry!! Nino, make him something.

Nino: Ah, ok.

Akira: Wait what, I'- ah she's gone.

Yotsuba: Are you hungry?

Akira: I guess, I meant that my stomach is hurting because I got punched and kneed in it.

Miku: What really happened? She didn't tell us any details.

Akira: Well, I was outside looking for her. I was going to go back inside but some guy bumped into me. I saw him dragging her into an alley. I didn't really think at all and just called out at them. He turned and pushed Nino down and walked over to me and threw a punch at me. I moved but he attacked again. I got fucked quite literally. He was talking so I used my blood and threw it in his face.

Yotsuba: A Diavolo move, not so nice Kira.

Akira: It was that or keep getting hit. I then kicked him and hit him over the head with a metal pipe.

Miku: Wow, that's brutal.

Akira: You're acting like I started it!

Ichika: Akira, thank you.

She knees down to his side and bows her head down on the ground.

Akira: Ah, for what?

Ichika: For protecting Nino idiot. I don't think I could have done what you did if it was out there. And on top of that today is a sad day for you. So, thank you.

Akira: I-It's nothing really.

Miku: Says the guy bleeding on the ground.

Akira: I mean anyone would have done what I did.

Uesugi: There are other ways you could have handled that situation. i wouldn't have started a fight so no.

Nino: Here, eat it.

Akira: Oh thank you.

He leans up and starts hurting again. They put him so his back is against the couch and sit him up. He grabs the bowl and sees that it is ramen. The same kind he didn't get to eat the day his sister was here. He takes a bite of the noodles.

Akira: Mmm, this is really good.

Nino: They're a little firm since it was quickly made so-

Akira: That's fine. I like my noodles firm.

Nino: Oh, ok.

Ichika: Here, you must be hurting a lot, let me feed you.

Akira: Ok.

Ichika sits next to Akira and takes the bowl from him. She picks up some noodles and blows on it to cool it off, then turns to Akira.

Ichika: Ok, open wide.

Akira: Alright.

He opens his mouth and bites down.

Akira: Thanks Ichika.

Ichika: Hmm, no reaction.

Akira: Wha?

Ichika: I've realized you've never blushed or just never showed any emotion when I do this.

Akira: Do what?

Ichika: Feed you.

Akira: Is there something wrong with that? I mean you're the one who offered.

Ichika: I don't think you understand.

Yotsuba leans down and whispers something in Akira's ear once again. Once she finished, Akira's face goes red.

Akira: AH, WHAT?!?! WHY IS IT!!??! I MEAN, IT'S NATURAL YOU KNOW!!! WHEN PEOPLE ARE SICK YOU FEED THEM!!! IT'S NORMAL!!!

Yotsuba: Did you really not know?

Akira: DID YOU!?!?!

Yotsuba: Yeah, it's a really sweet act to show your love!

Akira: AH, REALLY!!!!

Ichika: Open up.

Akira: AH, WHA!!

Miku: Even I knew that.

Uesugi: He thinks like I do. Love, dating, girlfriends, they're not important to us. Studying, getting good grades, and helping our families are the most important to us. He's even worse than me in the love department.

AKira: I HEAR YOU YOU KNOW!!!

Ichika: Come on, it's getting cold.

AKira: Wait, why are you doing this then Ichika!? Does that mean you love me!?!?!

Ichika: AH!! WHAT!?!?

Now her face is red too.

Yotsuba: OOOO He got you!!!

Ichika: Be quiet Yotsuba! No, it's just to see what you would do! I'm not in love with anyone. I have a job too, so a boyfriend will just take up to much time!!

Akira: Oh, ok. Sorry for misreading it.

Ichika: YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY SORRY, JUST EAT UP ALREADY!!!

She shoves the food in his mouth.

Yotsuba: Hey, if you were to say, what kind of girl are you into Kira?

Miku: We asked Futaro but he gave us a stupid answer.

Uesugi: He'll say the same thing.

Akira: Ah, well, I don't really dream about love or anything. I don't have a reference either.

Itsuki: This isn't some test, it's just a question!!!

Miku: I didn't think you were interested in this.

Itsuki: AH, you guys are just so lou-

Miku: You said this last time.

Akira: Well, if I'm talking about my "Dream-Girl", they would have to be cute of course. Ah, someone who's nice, can listen to me, can cook something. Though I like to cook so I'll be doing that most of the time, but with me being a doctor I might have to say late somethings. I don't know, not like a girl will ever want to date me so I don't even need to think about this.

Ichika: What do you mean?

Akira: I mean, look at me. What girl is awwing at me? No one.

Miku: You don't know that.

Yotsuba: Yeah some girls are into your type.

Akira: What "type" am I?

Yotsuba: Ah, um....... Smart guy?

Akira: Exactly, the nerd. No one likes the nerd in anime.

Ichika: There's other things go-

Akira: What, looks, ha, no. The only attractive thing in me is my eyes, that's it. I'm a weak nerd that can't do really anything.

Nino: But you beat that guy!

Akira: After I took a beating.

Nino: But you won!

Akira: We were both KO'ed. Not exactly a win in my books. Ties don't count as wins.

Yotsuba: I totally agree.

Akira: And like Uesugi said, there were multiple ways for me to have avoided getting hit.

Nino: Just be quiet! You don't even know a thing about love, so you shouldn't think to know what a girl wants in a guy.

Akira: Huh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Quintuplet Special

Ryo: IS THAT A JOJO'S REFERENCE!!!

AKira: AH, yeah it is.

Ryo: You... you watch JoJo.

Akira: Kinda yeah.

Ryo: Who's your favorite?

Akira: Joseph Joestar.

Ryo: That's a good one. I'm a Jotaro kinnie. Star Platinum is also the best.

Akira: Unless you read parts 6 and 7. Made in Heaven and D4C are just too strong. And maybe even King Crimson.

Ryo: Before the fight in part 4 with Kira people thought that Killer Queen would could be Star Platinum, and look how that turned out.

Akira: You're not wrong. That fight was so one sided. If it wasn't for Sheer Heart Attack Jotaro would be fine.

Ryo: King Crimson has Epitaph which sucks but all Jotaro has to do is stop time to Ora Ora him.

Akira: Yes but what about Made in Heaven?

Ryo: Hmm, it gets confusing there.

Nino Thinking: Did they forget they were just fighting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 4K 39
One day you are asked by Fuutaro to help on a new job he just got to tutor, 5 girls? Damn that's a lot.. This is the story of love between you and t...
1.6K 54 14
[HIATUS] When a boy with a unique power meets five sisters while completely different powers. How will he tutor them and become a hero at the same ti...
10.7K 444 14
This is my third Quins story. Itsuki to some was labeled "the worst first girl ever" when really in actuality the whole series was a huge twist. And...
26.4K 920 32
(Y/N) just moved to Japan. With the plan being to stay there for a year, away from his home, he's not too enthusiastic about it. But when he meets a...