Never Rising Sun: Male Reader...

By gridcz1

Y/N and Fischl are both childhood friends living their lives in Immernachtreich... but one day the sun didn't... More

Bio (first and last non-chapter)
Chapter I: Kingdom of Verurteilung
Chapter II: Archer contest
Chapter III: Oz the raven
Chapter IV: Mysterious book
Chapter V: Trip to east
Chapter VI: Missing strings
Chapter VII: Teyvat
Chapter VIII: First comission
Chapter IX: Electric pulse
Chapter X: Abyssal hunt
Chapter XI: Connection
Chapter XII: Starless night
Chapter XIV: Deadly Desert
Chapter XV: Sundark temple
Chapter XVI: True power
Chapter XVII: Special silk
Chapter XVIII: Farewell
Chapter XIX: Reminiscence
Chapter XX: Time restored
Chapter XXI (Finale): Verurteilung royalty
New book out

Chapter XIII: Missed turn

66 3 1
By gridcz1

*Y/N's POV*

We were walking through Liyue in order to get to Natlan, passed a building built on a rock... I overheard someone saying it's called Wangshu Inn...

You: "Uhhh... I think we turned the wrong way."

Oz: "And why is that?"

You: "Just a hunch."

Fischl: "I'm kind of hungry."

You: "Do you think they're open?"

???: "Open all day."

Fischl: "Thank you.... see?"

You: "Do you have Mora?"

Fischl: "Uhh... 300 on me."

You: "I have the same.. let's share the check okay?"

Fischl: "Sure... Oz you want something?"

Oz: "Night Ravens don't need to eat nor drink Mein Fraulein."

You: "That does answer your question right?"

Fischl: "Fully.. well then let's get in."

We sat at the table that was there and waited... soon enough a waitress appeared.

Waitress: "Good morning, here's a menu, would you like something for a drink?"

You: "A water."

Fischl: "Here too." She left the menu with us and went to take orders from others... she returned giving us a jug of water... before she left to the inn.

You: "Hmm... so... we have 600 Mora... in total... I'll take those Jade Parcels... costs 300 so my share..."

Fischl: "But that Adeptus' Temptation looks great..." Her mouth started to water."

You: "It costs 800 Mora we don't even have that combined."

Fischl: "But, but..."

You: "Fischl no... I love you and everything but this time it's a no... look there are Golden Shrimp Balls and they cost 250 Mora..."

Fischl started blushing but then nodded agreeing on those shrimps.

She looked sad though... so I took her hand into mine across the table...

I carassed the back of her hand with my thumb...

You: Do you know that your hand is really soft?" She smiled...

Fischl: "Yes... we leaned closer and kissed... though someone didn't like it... a little kid...

???: "Ewww... those two are kissing..." An adult man, probably the father looked at us and then at the kid.

Man: "It's not you, You."

You (the kid): "But daddy they are... eeww"

Man: "Then don't pay any attention to them You... look the meal is coming here."

You (the kid): "Yay!!!"

Fischl: "Kids never change do they."

You: "Oh they definitely don't." mischevous smirk appeared on my face...

Fischl: "Oh no... what's that smirk about?"

You: "I remember I kissed you as a kid... though on a cheek but still and you went to your mom telling her what I did... you were screaming all the way to her."

Fischl: "Shut your mouth..." She smacked me lightly... "You and your teasings all the time... I swear... sometimes I just feel like you're pulling a huge tease on me... and you only pretend that we are dating."

You: "So you don't believe me... and who carried you here on their back all the way..."

Fischl: "You... but that could be only a friendly gesture.."

You: "So you don't trust me?"

Fischl: "I... I do trust you and I want to date you... but I'm not sure if we're really dating or... if it's just a prank on me."

I stood up from the chair... the waitress arrived... so I sat back down and ate the food. But after it I stood up and went towards still eating Fischl as I placed a hand on her shoulder. She was looking into the plate almost kissing it as she ate... that's how good those Golden Shrimp Balls were

She tensed up almost spitting out the shrimps...

Fischl: "Y/N whaf afe you foing?"

You: "Fischl those words you said... that you're not sure if I'm serious about us dating... it hurt me..." She gulped down the food and looked at me...

Fischl: "Y/N-" I knelt in front of her... she started to blush when I held her hands

You: "Shhh... I know I'm teasing you a lot... and that's because I'm interested in you... after all we are dating already... and I'm really happy for that... but I do feel that there's a bit of distance... I know why now... but I promise that no matter what... I sincerely want to be with you... not just joking about it..."

She started crying for some reason... she went down to my level and hugged me ..

Fischl: "I'm so sorry Y/N... I-" I wrapped my hands around her... one around her head caressing her hair.

You: "I'm sorry for making it unclear to you..." She cried still and when she finished we payed the waitress... Oz who saw everything that happened kept quiet... he's aware of our feelings towards each other.

Fischl: "Excuse me... how will we get to Natlan?"

Waitress: "Natlan? Oh you have to go north... towards Mondstadt and then at the crossroad turn left... you won't miss it... there's only one crossroad on the way."

Fischl: "Thank you... see I told you we should've turn right not left at that crossroad."

Waitress: "But you're not dressed for Natlan... wait here I'll bring you something."

You: "You're from Natlan?"

Waitress: "Yes... but it was too dangerous for me... so I went to Liyue."

You: "I see..." The waitress left.... Fischl took my hand into hers... and then a very familiar voice was heard... it was Lumine.

Lumine: "Y/N? Fischl? What are you two doing here?"

You: "Going to Natlan."

Paimon: "You missed a turn then... it's-"

Fischl: "We know already... what are you doing here?"

Lumine: "I got sent to deliver a message to the Guild receptionist in Liyue..."

Paimon: "What are you two going to do in Natlan anyways?"

You: "Searching for Sundark Temple... in order to create a special string... after all capturing an Abyss Mage can wait until we get there."

Lumine: "Sundark Temple... hmmm.... I heard that name before."

Fischl: "You did?"

Lumine: "Yes... I don't remember what it was all about and what purposes it had but... I can remember that something... dark... something void-like was using it... I don't remember the name of the creature... it's all hazy."

You: "You were there?"

Lumine: "I'm not sure... maybe I looked from afar but that's all..."

Paimon: "But you weren't in Natlan before..."

Lumine: "I know but that temple... it reminded me of... well just a memory."

Fischl: "Oh thank you for telling us..."

The waitress returned.

Waitress: "Here are the clothes... free of charge..." it were some warm looking rugs with holes for head, arms and legs in them.

You: "We are supposed to wear this in Natlan?'

Waitress: "Yes"

Paimon: "Ehh... the clothes they currently wear seem more suitable for the conditions in Natlan."

Waitress: "Huh? Where did you two come from?"

Lumine: "Mondstadt... we're just passing by to Liyue..."

Waitress: "I see... now then these clothes are more suitable for Natlan... they are made out of a special silk that cools you fast enough to not get a heat stroke..."

You: "To cool fast enough? Is the heat in Natlan that bad?"

Waitress: "You have no idea... bandits there use a method for killing called 'strip down' they basically force you to strip down... of those cold clothes and then they wait until you die because of the heat."

You: "That's..." If we encounter those I won't let you strip down my girl.

Lumine: "Better keep that in mind... in case I will have to go to Natlan... and something tells me I will have to."

Waitress: "Are you ordering?"

Lumine: "No sorry... we have to go."

Waitress: "Farewell... may luck find you in the most dire situation."

Fischl: "Good luck to you too..."

Lumine: "Well then... we will meet again guys... I feel it... until then may you find what you're looking for"

You: "Bye Lumine, Paimon."

We waved our goodbyes and got on the way back to Mondstadt... that is until we will reach the crossroad.

Oz: "There's something strange about what they said... if Abyss Order has a Sundark Temple in Sumeru and you need those clothes to survive in Natlan. How do they survive it?"

You: "The Cryo Abyss Mage? He is in a cryo shield all the time..."

Oz: "If the heat is so high it would get destroyed the second he created it."

Fischl: "Maybe Abyss Order is immune to any kind of weather. They are made out of darkness and death after all... or so you said."

Oz: "Death... yeah now it makes sense."

Fischl: "Great... well then... here is the crossroad.. and we should go left."

You: "Yes... but before..." I smirked at Fischl as I took her to my arms... "Let me carry you like a princess.... princessin~"

Fischl: "Y/N uhhmmm.... o-o-okay..."

Oz: "Get a room you two."

You: "We would but no looking Oz."

Fischl: "Wha???? Y/N what are you saying?"

Oz: "That he-"

You: "Ehm... that I would like to show you how much in love with you I am my dear~" Her face got so red again...

Fischl: "You tease!"

You: "I'm serious~" We continued, Fischl being quiet and her hands wrapped around me.

We arrived to Quingce Village people there looking at us kind of reminiscingly as if they were reminding themselves of their youth.

Old man: "Youngster, where are you carrying that lady."

You: "To Natlan..."

Old man: "Natlan? But you do know it's dangerous right?"

Fischl: "Yes we heard... can you tell us how to get there?"

Old man: "Ah yes... you have to follow the path until you reach a dead end... then you have to climb a mountain.

You: "Climb? Are you sure there's not another way?"

Old man: "There is... an underground tunnel under the mountain.... but it has been abandonned and sealed."

Fischl: "Oh thank you for your help."

Old man: "Be carefull though..
you never know what you might find."

You: "That is true.."

Fischl: "[It will be a plus if we will find an Abyss Mage here]"

You: "[Yes.]" I carried her towards the mountain passing a few wooden bridges and some cascade built fields. We saw steel bars sealing off some entrance...

Fischl: "Well I and Oz are kind of useless against this..."

I pulled out Tome of Lightning as I started turning the pages... but before I did that I had to put the princessin down on her feet

You: "Abyss Lectors used this... there has to be something useful." There it was... a spell that allowed me to summon lightning rope... I closed the book as it started floating next to me... I aimed my fingers at the steel obstacle and a lightning shot out of it... the steel bar got connected. I pulled it closer but it didn't do anything

Fischl: "Whoa you're getting better with the book every day."

You: "Thank you Fischl... but now I need some help.... the steel won't even move."

Fischl: "Are you saying that my boyfriend is weak?"

Those words alone were enough for me to pull harder... so hard that the steel bars just bursted out...

Fischl: "Whoa... I knew you were strong but I didn't know like this..."

You: "And what was I supposed to do when my girlfriend called me weak..." I picked her up again and got into the cave... "I had to prove her wrong."

It was too dark that I have hit my head a few times... Fischl in the meantime burried her face into my chest...

Fischl: "Well.... you proved it."

You: "Now it would be better if I actually saw something."

Fischl: "Verurteilung Command: Lifgt of Darkness." She... started glowing lighting up the path in front of us...

You: "How did you do that?"

Fischl: "One of the two spells only Verurteilungs can use... mom taught me."

You: "And the other one?"

Fischl: "Is suicidal..."

You: "Then... never use it..."

Fischl: "I promise I won't..." I looked in front of me

You: "Ah great... tunnel maze..."

Fischl: "How will we get on the other side?"

Oz: "Leave it to me Mein Fraulein... I'll find the right path while you can rest here."

Fischl: "Thank you Oz... do it."

He flew away as I placed Fischl down... this time on the ground though... she looked at me confused but I only smiled at her.

Fischl: "W-What are you doing?" I placed my finger on her lips...

You: "Well... I did say I will show you how much I do love you right?"

Due to her glowing I could see clearly that she was blushing...

*Fischl's POV*

He said it again... Wait... hold on, hold on, hold on what does he mean by... show me how much he loves me... w-wait it can't be 'that' right? I-I mean we're young and... inexperienced b-but.... w-wait what is he-

My train of thought was interrupted when he leaned above me and kissed me passionetaly... with a bit of lust...

I couldn't speak... he put his tongue inside my mouth exploring it... he hugged me and I started to feel weird... but it was something I wanted... H-He means it... a-a-alright... I-I accept it... i-if it is you... I-I-I don't really mind~

He pulled away...

You: "You know... you could stop glowing so Oz wouldn't see us when he teleports to you..." I stopped glowing now not seeing anything at all...

Fischl: I can just tell him not to return~"

You: "Hmm~"

Oz do not return until I say okay?

Oz: "As you wish"

Fischl: "There done~"

I felt his lips on mine again but... also his hands on my legs... he rubbed them on the thighs... making me... a bit nervous...

You: "I want to have you right here~ become mine~" I returned the kiss this time...

Fischl: "Come Y/N... I'm all yours~"

I opened my legs for him as I felt him kissing me on my neck... there was also something I felt down below... it was... his hand... undressing me...

You: "My heart is yours Fischl... and only yours..." He pulled away as he... I guess undressed... I didn't see him at all... so I was really nervous... his hand carrased my facial cheek... I felt it... something touching my lower body... something that wanted in... I glowed weakly and saw him... being above me... naked... I looked down... and saw... what was the thing... my eyes widened...

Fischl: "You think this will fit~"

You; "Only one way to find out my love~ are you ready~"

I wrapped my hands around him and pulled him closer... I whispered to his ear.

Fischl: [Do as you please with me~]" I felt it... entering my insides as I moved a little...

You: "Are you ready?" I wrapped my legs around his body and nodded...

I felt something being broken and... it hurted so much tears started flowing out of my eyes.. my breathing became fast and a bit loud too...

Fischl: "It hurts...." He pulled me closer.

You: "I'm here Fischl... tell me when to continue okay~" I nodded at him that I understood...

Fischl: "Y/N? Will... will you be gentle?"

You: "With you? Always..." I felt less nervous so I nodded towards him... and he moved...

*3rd POV*

Both Y/N and Fischl enjoyed the experience of love... for the next hour that is. In the end Fischl's stomach became a bit heavier as they then both went to sleep out of exhaustion.

Poor Oz had to wait until Fischl woke up.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed... sorry guys no lemons in my books...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 515 4
Read to find out more.
2.9K 217 50
Voltron : Legendary Defenders Sora was a kitsune like alien but she had nine tail instead of one like her people she was rejected because of that bu...
1.4K 50 4
Planet Vegeta has been destroyed. Every Saiyan save for a select few have been wiped out by the hands of the space tyrant Lord Frieza. You already kn...
1.9K 54 7
Y/n Schnee is the fish out of water in his family due to the color of his hair and eyes. Neglected by his family. His mother and sisters are truly de...