Off Key

By julissaskz

Jisung, the new kid Minho, the jock Chan, the nice popular guy Felix, the stoner Changbin, the emo Jeongin, t... More

1|2
3|4
5|6
7|8
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
The End
Coming Soon..

#45

2.3K 106 26
By julissaskz

Felix was wrapped in Changbin's arms in his room.

They were watching a movie, while slowly dozing off, until Changbin became wide awake to the sound of his parents arriving home, yelling.

Not now...

Felix became awake as well as he felt Changbin become nervous. He turned to him and saw him almost panicking. "Bin, are you okay?" He asked trying to calm him down by caressing his face. "Yeah, I'm fine, sorry about my parents."

Felix shook his head. "Don't apologize, do want me to stay over?" Felix could hear the arguments taking place in the kitchen. He tried ignoring the words that were being yelled out, but it just made him worry for Changbin's sake.

"No, you should probably head home, I don't think it's a good idea for you to stay here, maybe another day," Changbin said, slightly disappointing Felix but he understood why. "Are you sure?" Felix asked making Changbin nod his head and kiss him on his forehead. "I'm sure."

They both got up and left Changbin's room on his way to his parents.

The arguing got louder and louder as they got closer, making Changbin feel embarrassed. Felix held his hands and squeezing them, reassuring him, it's ok.

"Um, mom, dad." He called out, gaining their attention. He noticed his parent's eyes, looked to Felix then at their hands. He let go of Felix's hand, immediately, making Felix not react but think to himself.

"I just wanted to introduce to you guys my friend, Felix."

Friend...

"Oh, nice to meet you. We've never met any of Changbin's friends." Ms. Seo said shaking his hand as well as Mr. Seo did. "Are you staying for dinner?" Mr. Seo asked. "We can cook something up for you." Ms. Seo slightly scoffed at the words 'we.'

"Oh, no thank you, I'm heading home now, it's getting late." He said, politely. "Sorry we didn't meet earlier, we just got home from work, please come again, you're always welcome here." Ms. Seo said with a smile that Changbin hadn't seen in a while.

"Do you want us to drive you home?" Mr. Seo asked, worried about the boy, going home in the dark, alone. "Oh, I'm fine, I drove here, and thank you, I'll come again." He said smiling back at the two.

"I'll walk you out," Changbin said walking with Felix to the door.

They both exited the house, as the arguing resumed back. "I think they like you," Changbin said, laughing a bit but stopped once he saw Felix's slightly sad expression.

"Friend?" That was all Felix said making Changbin sigh. "Lix, you know why I said it." To be honest, Felix didn't know, he didn't know whether it was because of how his parents were or because he wasn't out, or because he was ashamed of him. There were too many reasons why.

It's almost as if Changbin read Felix's mind and responded. "I'm not out to them and they wouldn't take it so well, I think. I haven't even told them about the band." Changbin said, making Felix a bit reassured.

Felix hugged Changbin, making him hug back, immediately. Felix pulled back and kissed Changbin, lasting a while. "I love you," Felix said, making Changbin smile. "I love you too."

As Felix got into his car and drove off after their goodbyes, heading home. He realized there were many things he didn't know about Changbin but he was willing to wait for whenever Changbin was ready to talk about it.

~~~

It was 3 in the morning and Minho couldn't sleep. He got up slowly from the bed, trying not to wake Jisung.

After successfully getting up with no problems, he walked to the kitchen for a glass of water. Minho stood there in the kitchen, feeling something wrong. He tried ignoring it but the feeling was strong. Then something popped into his head.

Or someone.

Jisung.

He quickly scrambled up the stairs and opened the door, seeing Jisung still asleep, safe and sound but still felt something wrong.

Minho moved over to Jisung's window and looked outside, seeing the dark shadow of someone. They had a black hoodie on, covering their face and their body shape, confusing Minho. He looked over to the person's hand and saw a brick in their hand.

Minho saw the lift up their arm, immediately making Minho run to Jisung and cover him.

Jisung woke up in a panic and saw Minho ok to of him, hugging him and holding him tightly.

This scared the shit out of Jisung but before he could question, he heard the sound of glass shatter, making Minho cover Jisung even more and blocking him from any view.

Jisung couldn't see anything but only Minho.

He then heard Minho suck in a deep breath, making Jisung worried but more confused.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked, making Jisung shocked and confused. He couldn't get words out of his mouth, so he just nodded his head.

Minho got up from Jisung and looked at the shattered window and carefully, looking out the window, seeing the person runoff.

When he turned around, Jisung was standing up, flipping the light switch on. He looked down and saw glass shattered on the ground and looked up to see Minho,

Bleeding.

"Minho!" Jisung yelled in a panic, running over to him but yelping once he stepped on the glass. "Ow!" He exclaimed, making Minho pick Jisung up, bridal style, and taking him to the bathroom.

"Where's the first aid kit?" He asked Jisung as he sat him on the edge of the bathtub. "In the cabinet." He said but once Minho turned around, he saw blood running down Minho's neck.

Minho got the kit and sat down in front of Jisung, on the floor, and took his socks off. "Minho, you're bleeding!" Jisung said, trying to help Minho. "I'm fine. Let me help you." Minho said taking the pieces of glass shards out of Jisung's foot, making him exclaim a bit but couldn't help but hold onto Minho's shoulder and check where he was bleeding from.

"What the hell just happened?" Jisung questioned, finally remembering he doesn't know what's going on. "I couldn't sleep so I got a glass of water but something felt weird so I went back upstairs to check and I looked out the window."

Almost all of the glass shards were out. "I saw someone standing outside." Jisung felt suddenly unsafe and scared. "I couldn't see who they were but I saw them have a brick in their hand so, I knew what was coming and I covered you." Jisung couldn't breathe. His breathing quickened and shortened.

"Hey, hey," Minho said setting the stuff down as he was done anyways, and caressed his cheeks, trying to calm him down. "You're okay, I'm here." He said setting his forehead against the younger. "In and out." He closed his eyes, caressing his hair as well.

"I'm here." He said, making Jisung calm down. Jisung had his eyes shut and just focused on Minho's touch and voice, which was soothing.

He suddenly heard a thud hit the floor and opened his eyes to see Minho on the floor, who looked in pain.

"Minho!" Jisung exclaimed. Jisung pushed Minho to sit against the wall. He grabbed the first aid kit looking for something, so he could apply pressure. He was holding onto Minho's neck and checking to see where the blood was coming from as he had a piece of gauze in his hand.

He then saw a huge gash behind Minho's ear.

The brick must've hit his ear.

Jisung put pressure behind Minho's ear, stopping the bleeding, temporarily. "We need to call an ambulance," Jisung said, making Minho, try to shake his head. "Bring me the brick." He heard Minho say, dismissing Jisung's suggestion. "I can't. I have to stop the bleeding." He said. "I'll hold onto it. Go get it." Jisung hesitated but went for the brick.

As he picked it up, carefully, he noticed a note on it.

He took it to Minho as he was reading the note, feeling tears brim his eyes. He handed it to Minho and grabbed more gauze, moving Minho's hand and applying pressure.

Minho saw the note on it and crumbled it.

"That bitch..." He said, feeling anger rise, but felt a sting in his head. Jisung saw the note crumbled on the floor, feeling a cold feeling running through his body, remembering the words.

'Back off Minho. Jisung is mine.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 614 21
Hyunjin and Jisung work part-time at a popular coffeehouse on their university's campus. It's a pleasant job, quiet most of the day (Until exam seaso...
54.2K 1.1K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
7K 675 51
[ COMPLETE ]- Felix gets changbin's number from his friend after developing a crush on the latter but even the friend who gave him the number knows n...
61.4K 4.1K 20
Bang Chan has spent his entire life stuck in a religious boarding school. With days full of bible study and prayer he never got the opportunity to ex...