Helluva Boss: Heroes From Hel...

By Nexaverse

Y/N L/N is a young straight Imp demon working with good old Blitzo and the rest of the team. He later tells t... More

(Y/N)'s Biography😈
Pilot🤩
Dream💭
Memory💗💓
Demons vs Humans🔪
Hero from Hell😇
Reunion Part 1💖
Intermission📺
Reunion Part 2💘💗
Mythological Creature🦄 (Apple Short)🦄
Super Smashing Visit👼🎮
Camping Surprise🎒⛺
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 1👼👼👼
Intermission 2🌎
The C.H.E.R.U.B: Part 2😠😠😠
Successful Surgery 😷 (Kiki Short)👩‍⚕️
VENGEFUL AMBUSH!😈🔪
Prank War (Ace Short)😜
Intermission 3🍋
Escaping "OLD" Old Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👦(Milky short)
The Harvest Moon Festival🌕
Intermission 4🤩
Today is 9/11. 🇺🇸
Escape Part 1🚙⚔️(LEMON)
Escape Part 2🏍
The Warning😱
The Bath🛀🏾 (LEMON)
Operation: Break Addiction🥃
Absent😷🛌🏾 (LEMON)
Intermission 5🙂
Chaotic rescue😡😈🩸Part 1
Chaotic Rescue😈⚔️🩸Part 2
New DC Traliers🎬🎥📽
🎃Halloween🎃
The Confession💗 (NSFW)
Season Finale
Proposing Delay💍
The Birthday🎂 (LEMON)
🤜Round Begin!🤛
Verosika Mayday: Civil War🤼‍♀️
Verosika Mayday: Infinity War🤼‍♀️
Bonding with the Enemy👯‍♀️
The Sexual Gift🎁 (Coco Short)
QUESTION TO READERS
Truth🕊
HAPPY NEW YEAR
A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)
A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2
Problem with Love💗 (Kat Short)
The Happy Accident on Valentine's Day (LEMON)
Ambush🪤
Holy War Part 1🪖
Valorant vs Fortnite🔫🗡🪄 (Josh Short)
Holy War 🫂 Part 2
Holy War 🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏿‍♂️Part 3
Y/N L/N v.s. Cletus
Epilogue
Question to Readers
NEW EPILOGUE FOR WORLDS CROSSED!!!

Loo Loo Land🤡

9.6K 142 175
By Nexaverse

Y/N was still sitting on his chair until he finally processed what just happened on the news. He jumped off the couch and ran out the door, following Blitzo and the others.

LOO LOO LAND

Loo Loo Land, the kingdom of dark humor, threatening mascots, and not so cool rides. It's ruled by both the clown, Fizzarolli, and his boss, Mammon. Apparently, Stolas thought of it to be a good idea since he's trying to have his daughter, Octavia Goetia, accept him as a father. He asked Blitzo and the rest of the team (minus Loona) to be bodyguards for the trip.

Blitzo: Now, remember: this is work and work only. Me and my crew are not here to satisfy your perverted bird needs, alright?

???: GUYS!

The trio turned around to see a very tired Y/N running toward them.

Blitzo: Y/N? I thought you hated this place.

Y/N: (pants) I still do. But Stolas asked that I should come. Sup, Via?

Octavia: Nothing much...

Moxxie: Wait you guys know each other?

Octavia: I was also friends with Kat and Josh as well.

Millie: Wooooow! I haven't been to this place since I was a tot! It hasn't changed a bit. Ohhh! LOOK! It's Big Woobly!

Y/N: You loved this place a lot?

Millie: I love this place! My parents would bring me and my siblings here when they could swing it. Money-wise.

Moxxie: Yeaaaah. The prices do seem rather criminal. I mean, that much for a novelty cup that you use one time?

Millie: 'Cause it's Loo Loo Land!

Blitzo: Listen to your hoe, Mox. Look, how 'bout I take the first watch while you guys have a little fun?

Millie: OOOOOH! Guys, We gotta do my favorite ride!

Moxxie: Oh yeah? Wh- which one?
————————————————

Moxxie, Millie, and Y/N got on a roller coaster called "The Lawsuit" They got in and almost got killed, but survived. Moxxie vomited in a trash can while people walking past him looked at in confusion.

???: EEEEEEEEE!!!

The three friends heard something and looked behind them. They saw a large crowd with huge smiles.

Fan #1: IT'S THEM! IT'S THE ONES WHO TOOK DOWN THAT WITCH!!

Millie: Oh boy...

Moxxie: We should go. LIKE NOW!!

The trio ran away as the paparazzi gave chase of them. Millie found a hiding spot in a tent and all three of them hid behind it. The paparazzi ran past them.

Y/N: Phew! that was close.

Moxxie: You can saw that again.

Millie: And I thought Blitzo was enough.

Y/N: Yeah...

Y/N opened the door of the tent and peaked outside. No one saw them.

Y/N: Okay I think the coast is clear.

Moxxie: You sure?

Y/N: Yeah.

The three friends got out of the tent and looked around them.

Moxxie: We need to find disguises.

Y/N: No clown costumes though.

Millie: Works with me.

————————————————

The three friends were in their disguises. They continued having fun until one guy was trying to flirt with Millie. Luckily for her, Moxxie kicked in the groin as Y/N grabbed him by the collar. His eyes glowed dark as he glared at the scared Imp.

Y/N: (growling) Flirt with her again...

Moxxie: (pulls out gun) ...and we'll kill you.

The imp nodded as Y/N threw him to the back and stuffed animals fell on him. 

As they walked, Millie kept on reciting the good times she and her family had at Loo Loo Land. She even mentioned her sister, Sallie May.

Y/N: Millie?

Millie: (giggles) Yes N/N?

Y/N: if you had the chance, would you invite your "kid" here?

Moxxie and Millie blushed at the word "kid" as they looked at each other, shocked.

Millie: (stammering) A kid!?...well...I...Moxxie and I...

Moxxie: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Y/N smirked as his two friends tried to come up with an answer.

Moxxie: Y/N look. We would but it's too soon.

Millie: Yeah. Me and Mox Mox would bring them, but let's just nature and love take their courses.

Y/N: (chuckles) Alrighty then.

Moxxie looked up at the sun as its intense heat ray fired at their skin.

Moxxie: Gosh, it's hot. HOT! Should've taken off the suit first.

Y/N: Water?

Moxxie: Thanks, buddy.

Moxxie took a water bottle from Y/N and drank it. He then gave it to Millie and as she drank some, Moxxie saw Y/N staring into space again.

Moxxie: Y/N? Are you ok?

Y/N: Hmm? Oh Yeah yeah. I just...I just remember something about this place.

Millie: (giggles) Verosika again~ ;)

Millie began making kissing noises in front o Y/N face.

Y/N: That's sweet, but no... Not Verosika.

Moxxie: Huh? What then?

Y/N: Fizzarolli...

Millie: The clown?

Y/N: I forgot to tell you. I have Coulrophobia.

Millie: You have a clown phobia?

Moxxie: I didn't know that. You never told us you had a fear of clowns. When was your first experience?

Y/N: When I was a kid, Josh, Kat, Octavia, and I were here in that tent over there. Luckily it was a robot but he looked very real. It was almost identical to the real Fizzarolli, except without the tail. While the other children liked him, we were all the only ones scared of that makup-wearing bastard and ran out in anger and fear.

Millie: Oh... I didn't know you were that scared.

Y/N: I promised myself the next time I see that "Pennywise" wannabe, I'm gonna kill "It" or him.

Moxxie: Alright then. What do you think Octavia is doing now?

Y/N: ... Oh no...

Millie: What is it?

Y/N: You guys enjoy the rest of the place. I have to save Octavia!

Y/N ran off leaving Millie and Moxie confused.

————————————————

Y/N found Fizzarolli's tent and ran inside to find Octavia and Stolas.

Y/N: Via!

Octavia: Y/N?

Y/N: What are you doing here?

Octavia: Seeing my father bring back terrible memories. I never wanted to come here.

Y/N: I agree. Let's get out of here before things get worse.

Octavia: Too late...

Octavia and Y/N looked at the stage that revealed it to be none other than Robotic Fizzarolli or "Robo Fizz".

ROBO FIZZAROLLI

Robo Fizz: Hey-hey-hey-hey-heyyyy, Implings! It's me, the one and only Robotic Fizzarolli! Shipped from Big Ozzie's factory to bring you a wonderful show celebrating Loo Loo Land, spelled with 'O's, to avoid lawsuits! H-H-H-H-H-Hit it!

————————————————

Stolas: Ah hohohoho ho ho ho ho ho, how delightful!

Y/N: Stolas this is not "delightful".

Stolas: Oh c'mon Y/N you always had a heart for Fizzarolli.

Y/N: I never did!

Octavia: Ugh! I can't do this anymore!

Stolas: Wait- E-... Octavia!

Y/N: See what I mean Stolas? You may like this place but Octavia doesn't. She never did.

Stolas looked down.

Y/N: Look I know you want her to be happy but this place isn't that. She's just upset that she thinks you are leaving her.

Stolas: What!? I would never leave her!

Y/N: Well that's what she thinks. Ever since you started fighting with your wife, Stella, and kept spending time with Blitzo for some book, you've been distancing yourself from her, making her feel like you've forgotten her and abandoned her. You've been making her feel...alone and scared.

Stolas took this in and had a deep thought until he had a determined look on his face as he looked up.

Stolas: You're right. I'm gonna find Via. Thank you.

Y/N: Anytime.

As Stolas left to find Octavia, Blitzo started doing some moves with his gun until a certain someone spotted him.

Robo Fizz: Mua ha ha ha ha ho ho-oh! Is that Blitzo my sensors spot up the-e-e-ere? I bet the kiddies are still running away from you, huh?

Blitzo: The 'O' is silent now!

Robo Fizz: And if it isn't the one and only Y/N L/N. It has been quite a while since you and your "girlfriend" joined the party.

Y/N: Octavia is not my girlfriend and your performance was NOT a party! it was a room of terror and despair.

Robo Fizz: Oh c'mon Y/N. No one wants to play with the clown anymore. Come, play a game with me.

Y/N: A game??? I would rather spend time with Angel Dust or Cherry Bomb than to play a game with a lame-ass robotic replica of the psychotic asshole!

Robo Fizz: But why would you waste your time with this charlatan right here.

Blitzo: Because together, we make more money killin' people than you do being a cheap-ass Robo ripoff of an overrated sellout JESTER!

Robo Fizz: Oohoohoo! Someone's salty! Real or not though, people lo-o-love me! Does anybody love you...BLITZO?

Blitzo: No. But I'm really good with guns now. Dance, bitch!

Y/N: BURN JOKER!

Blitzo fired bullets while Y/N fired bolts of dark magic at Robo Fizz. Robo Fizz span superfast like a wheel and rolled towards them. He later coiled himself around Y/N and Blitzo and launched them out of the tent.

Blitzo/Y/N: WOAH!!

Wally: Torches, I say, I say! Get your inconvenient torches here!

WALLY WACKFORD

Y/N floated down while Blitzo fell in Wally's cart of torches. the torches cought the tent and later the tent got on fire.

Wally: Owww! I say, OWWWW!

Later, Fire rose everywhere, burning everything. Robo Fizz got out and Cackled hysterically as the fire went everywhere. He later grabbed Y/N and threw him into the sky. Y/N fell into a carnival booth where Millie and Moxxie were playing.

Millie: Y/N?

Blitzo landed on Y/N.

Y/N: OW!

Blitzo: Ugggh...

Moxxie: Sir?

Blitzo: Ohhh, hey, guys! You should probably go, uh, make sure Stolas is okay. We've... got some unfinished business to take care of.

Moxxie: What unfinished business?

Y/N: That.

Moxxie and Millie turned around to see a Robo Fizz walking towards them with the fire melting his face, revealing the metallic parts inside him.

Y/N: Guys, go!

Moxxie and Millie ran away while Blitzo and Y/N handled Robo Fizz. Blitzo fired a bullet that had enough force to make Fizzarolli's head spin. However, Fizzarolli was able to catch the bullet with his bare teeth.

Blitzo: Oh, what a mouth!

Robo Fizz charged at both of them.

Y/N: JUMP!

Blitzo and Y/N jumped out of the way, dodging them.
————————————————

Somewhere else, Stolas is still looking for his daughter.

Stolas: Octavia?

Octavia: [off-screen] Just leave me alone!

Stolas: Octavia!

Stolas: Umm, I think I'm supposed to be bodyguarded right now!

Stolas: Ugh, that's better. Where is Blitzy? He's my knight in shining armor, not you littler ones.

Millie: He and Y/N are, uhhhh... busy. Blitzo is, however...

Moxxie: Being a fool.

Stolas: What kind of fool?

Millie: 😊😊😊

Moxxie: The "everything is now on fire" kind. Oh and your daughter went that way.

Disinterested, Stolas leaves the imps, effortlessly dodging between two swinging pendulums, and heads down a tunnel into an adjoining room. There, he sees Octavia riding in circles in apple-themed rail cars, crying.

Stolas: Octavia...

Stolas discards the Loo Loo Land hat, which in response to his emotional state has gone from a goofy grin to a sad frown.

Stolas: I take it you are... not having fun.

Octavia: I didn't even want to come here!

Stolas: I'm sorry, sweetie. I... I thought you loved it here.

Octavia: (sniffs) When I was a kid and my parents didn't hate each other... and my dad didn't flirt with some... weird red dickhead the entire time.

Stolas: I'm sorry, Via. I'm sorry for... everything... happening right now. I know it's... a lot. I, uh-- I should have listened.

Octavia: [crying] I just want to go home... but home doesn't even feel like home anymore... You ruined it.

Stolas: You need to understand... your mother and I... I just-... I felt-... She's always been... I haven't been- Ha-... We weren't in... I'm sorry, I- I- I don't have the words.

Octavia: [crying] Are you gonna run off with him? And leave me behind? Go away where... I can't find you?

Stolas: [emphatically] What? No! No, no, never. I'd never do that. Never.

Octavia proceeded to hug her father as Stolas promised to care for his family more than Blitzo. she started to smile as a tear slid down her face.

Stolas: I think it's time to leave this place. You were right. You are too old for it, anyway.

Stolas carried Octavia out of the FunHouse, as an imp grins maniacally in the space above the drop-ceiling, looking down on Stolas. The imp drops down and flicks open a switchblade as he tries to kill Stolas. Stolas immediately turns around, eyes glowing brightly meaning he had enough of this. The Imp immediately turns to stone and is knocked over by a pendulum. They both headed for the gates.

Stolas: So, what would you like to do now?

Octavia: Oh, can we go to Stylish Occult ? They sell weird taxidermy there.

Stolas: Hmmm, okayyyyy...

Octavia: (chuckles) Thanks, dad. You're okay sometimes.

Stolas: Thank you, Via. Thank you.
————————————————

Fizzarolli charged at Y/N once more but Y/N grabbed both his legs and threw him toward Millie who shot him. He got up ragdoll style and charged after Millie. Moxxie rode a dragon creature and got it to swallow up Robo Fizz as a big explosion erupted, sending all of them into the air...

Everyone: AHHHH!!

...and landed right in front of Stolas and Octavia.

Moxxie: Way to ruin another good thing, sir!

Blitzo: Worth it! That slutty toy clown had. It. Comin'!

The trio looked behind and saw movement. They couldn't believe it. Robo Fizz was still active and killed the creature that ate him. He had a malicious grin on his look.

Blitzo: YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!?

Robo Fizz: HAHAHA!

Robo Fizz was about to charge them until a knife went through him. He looked down to see Y/N. With a knife and cut through him. Y/N looked like he had enough because his eyes were glowing red just like how Fizz's eyes were glowing green. and he grabbed his arm and threw multiple punches toward Fizzarolli.

(Skip to 1:36 and stop at 1:43)

Y/N pulled out Robo Fizz' core and crushed it while he gave his last laugh until he laid inactive and destroyed.

Y/N: (pant) (pant)

Everyone looked at Y/N in astonishment.

Y/N: Ding dong, the clown is dead. Are you guys ok?

Moxxie: Yeah... Wait... WHERE'S MILLIE!?

Y/N looked to his right to see an unconscious Millie being dragged by a stray animal.

Y/N: She's over there. Look, I'll get you guys to a hospital. Stolas, Via, DO need a drive home?

Stolas: No thanks Y/N. We actually live close to this place.

Y/N: Alright then. It was nice seeing you Via.

Octavia: Same. Oh and Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

Octavia: I know you have heart for "someone else" but do you wanna watch a movie or something?

Y/N: Sure. It'll be like old times.

Octavia: Sweet.

The two groups took their separate ways and never came back to Loo Loo Land ever again.

————————————————

EPILOGUE...

Stolas: Oh and Via?

Octavia: Yeah Dad?

Stolas: Who's Y/N's special someone?

Octavia whispered in Stolas' ear. He was shocked.

Stolas: HER!?

Octavia: Yep. Since he was a child. They were childhood lovers since

Stolas: Wow...
————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED...

CREDIT SONG:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 37 14
I don't own any of the pictures in this book the characters are not My they are from Helluva boss(It's on YouTube it's amazing)Sorry for any wrong sp...
187K 2.1K 55
" Help wanted: join I.m.p and kill humans for money", that's how daren the demon decided to join blitz and his gang of imp misfits, with the exceptio...
32.1K 507 26
(Y/N) is a Shadow Exterminator demon living in Hell. She hears that her father, Regent, and brother, Hacker, are both on Hell as well. Trying to fi...
70.5K 1.4K 9
●・○・●・○・● First of all, it starts with a simple knock on the door. An angry looking demon storms in and demands to see Blitzo, to have a chat with hi...