Naruto Neglected And Betrayed

By scropio_leo

Naruto will be neglected by everyone in the whole village, friends, family except for Anko tsunade kushina ay... More

Neglected
Academy
Bell Test
authors note
The Chunin Exams
Chunin Exams 2
Demon
New Powers
They Did What!
Banished
A new village
Return
Author note
She's back
Discussing the matter at hand
Anko
Mixed Feelings
The Lost Soul
Author's note

Land Of Waves

3.4K 50 0
By scropio_leo

While walking the masked jonin Kushina and Naruto would notice a puddle but not say anything about it. "Hey mom look a puddle" mito and menma would say at the same time as they started jumping in it. While they were jumping in the puddle two ninjas would come out of the water and "kill" Kakashi and Kushina.

"Sakura and Sasuke you two protect the bridge builder" Naruto told them to do as he got into a fight with one of the demon brothers but by the time he was about to fight them Kakashi had stopped bother of them holding them both and tying them to a tree.

A couple of minutes later both of the demon brothers had woke up after being knocked out by Kakashi. Naruto had walked up to them and squatted in front of them.

"So wanna tell me who told you to come and stop us" Naruto asked as he pulled out a kunai cutting one of their cheeks drawing blood.

"We'll never tell y-" one of the brother didn't get to finish as Naruto had cut his head completely off with the kunai in his hand.

"Now why the fuck are you here" Naruto demanded.

"Naruto calm down" said a jonin with white hair.

At the sight of seeing someone head get cut off Sakura and mito had went to a tree and threw up.

"I-it was gato who t-told us to c-come a-and kill the b-bridge b-b-builder s-so h-e can't fin-ish the bridge" the other demon brother stuttered as he didn't want to die after seeing his brother head get cut off.

Naruto had looked away and killed the other demon brother and sealed both of their bodies away while Kakashi, Sasuke, Menma, Mito, and Sakura looked at him.

"Why would you do that demon, he told us everything" a pink Banshee yelled making everyone cover their ears.

"First of all, shut the hell up, second it's free money" Naruto said as his mom hit him for cursing knowing hell isn't really a bad word to say.

"Duck" yelled a masked man with gravity defying hair.

"Duck where" Naruto asked as he was looking for a duck.

As Naruto was acting like an idiot a sword came flying in and cut Naruto head clean off and landed into a tree with a guy with bandages on landing on it.

"Damn I killed the kid, haku gonna kill me, I just know he is" the man said as he looked at kushina.

"Hi zabuza, how are you and ha-" kushina stopped as she and everyine heard moaning come from the bushes.

Kushina had went to check it out but ended up seeing kumiho sucking Naruto dick and blushed deeply and went back to the others quickly.

"S-s-so w-we should continue o-on" the women stuttered as she still can't get the image of seeing her son get his dick sucked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .

Kakashi went to see what was happening and what he saw was Naruto Cumming in kumiho mouth. With that kumiho had looked up at Naruto and smiled.

"Thanks for the meal" the nine tails said as she went back into the seal noticing that Kakashi was there.

Naruto had got up and walked out after he got himself together and looked at the others.

"Is everything ok" Naruto said as he saw everyone blushing and the man who just killed him laughing.

"Naruto did you really just" said the other masked ninja.

"Hey zabuza wanna join us to protect the bridge builder" the host of the nine tails said as he dodged his questions

Everyone just looked at the two as they just stopped a battle that they would've lost.

"Hey zabuza when we get to our destination wanna do a two on one spar" the boy with yellow hair and red highlights asked as he noticed that haku was around watching.

"Hmmm so you noticed that he's" the man named zabuza said as he summoned haku and with that he appeared and tried to attack Naruto but he ended up dodging.

Naruto would make a clone and had it make a fireball and shot it at haku making him back up and dodging it.

"Hello Naruto" a boy wearing an anbu mask said in a soft voice.

"Um can we get back to the mission" said the bridge builder as he wondering when they can get this mission over with.

"Hey haku we can continue our talk later but rn let's finish the mission, y'all wanna come" Naruto said as he started walking ahead of everyone with kushina right behind him.
Look.

"Sure kid" zabuza said as he jumped down grabbing his sword from the tree and followed behind him with haku next to him.

Everyone had just looked at them but decided to just do the mission and follow them. Soon after they had made it to zabuza house when they were met with a kid with a hat on who started yelling at them.

"Why are y'all even here, no one can beat gato, he runs this town no one can stop him" the kid yelled. "Y'all should just go home and give up on us you don't know what it feels like to have everything taken away from you" the boy continued as he had been picked up by Naruto with one hand.

"Listen brat you don't think I don't know how you feel, I been beaten since I was three, I had my birth rights taken away from me. My dad and siblings tried to kill me. So don't say I don't know how you feel, why don't I show you the life I lived" Naruto said as he was about to put Inari into a genjutsu of what he went through but was pinned to a wall by kushina, zabuza and haku.

"Look calm down, he won't be able to live through that, even if you do show him that his mind won't be the same" zabuza said as he had his sword at naruto's neck.

"Please excuse Inari he just said because his dad died and this is his mom" tazuna said as he pointed to the women who was shocked at what happened.

Naruto had teleported outside away from the house and started building him a place to stay using wood style. Later that night we can see kushina walking up to Naruto as she heard crying.

"W-why i-is it al-ways me I just wanted ppl to accept me not think that I'm a demon" Naruto stuttered as he had been crying remember his past.

Flashback

Naruto would be walking down the street as he noticed the villagers glaring at him.

"Huh y'all can just do it" the boy said as he pulled out a knife and stabbing himself in the arm letting them know that he's ready for his beating.

Hours later we see Naruto in a pile of blood in an alley way. Later mito and menma go up to Naruto.

"You're nothing more than a demon, you put a genjutsu on kaa-san and for that you'll pay one day" menma and mito said in unison.

Flashback end

This is all Naruto had been thinking about while he was crying, just remembering all the times he's been beaten to near death, betrayed, neglected, and called a demon.

The next day Naruto would wake up to see if he could do anything to help the town. Once he arrived in the town Naruto would noticed that ppl barely had clothes on and all buildings was barely standing.

"What the hell happened here" the kid asked himself as he was walking around the town. " I guess I'll have to fix this place up" the boy said as he made clones to go hunting and to build places for ppl to live.

1 hours later we see a boy with blonde hair and red highlights cooking for everyone. A boy would be seen walking up to Naruto.

"C-can i-is have some" boy stuttered afraid that he would get rejected but to his surprise he was given a bowl.

"Be careful it's hot" Naruto said as he gave his signature fix grin.

"T-thanks b-but I don't h-ave any money" the said boy said as he couldn't pay for the food.

"Just enjoy the food ok kid and make sure to tell your friends and family about it" the genin smiled as he motioned the boy to leave with the food.

Hours later people could be seen walking up your Naruto forming a line so they could each get some food as they hadn't eaten for days. Naruto would ended running out of food as everyone had got enough to fill them up.

"Well they seem happy" the nine tails host said but was cut on his arm by a random person making him wince in pain from being cut.

"Hey brat, did gato give you permission to do all of this" some side character said not knowing that he was about to die with no screen time.

By the time the guy finished he would cough of blood as he had a kunai in his neck falling to the ground dead.

A couple of hours later Naruto would walk back to his little home that he had mad as noticed that it has been set on fire.

"Naruto just looked down" another home burned down I see" the boy said as he put out the fire remember the house he made of sticks one day.

Flashback no jutsu

Naruto would not come home one day as he knew he was gonna get hit by his dad and siblings.

Kushina would be worried that her son didn't come back home as she secretly made a clone to go look for him. That night Naruto would have made himself a house of sticks and left to get him some food. By the time he came back what he saw was devastating. His "home" was on fire.

Flashback end

Kushina had went to the bridge because team 7 plus the bridge builder, zabuza, and haku was there building.

"I'mma go check on Inari and his mom to see if they are ok" the now sad genin said as he went to check on tazuna family.

By the time Naruto had got there he had seen two random guys trying to rape tsunami. What Naruto saw had pissed him off even more then the run down town. Two guys was trying to rape a helpless woman as the forced her son to watch.

"Wow, too lonely to get a girlfriend so you try to rape someone" the mini minato said as he walked up to them.

"Look kid just walk away and we won't kill you" one of the side character said as he was looking at Naruto while undressing tsunami.

Naruto had laughed at this and killed both of them.

"Kill me, ha as if you could even land a finger on me" the young blonde said as he helped Inari and tsunami. "Are y'all ok" he asked as he saw the scared expression on their faces.

"T-thank you" tazuna daughter said as she was holding Inari close after getting dressed.

"No problem, but you two stay here I'll make a clone to watch over y'all" the may said as he made a clone to watch them while he walked off to the bridge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
111K 1.4K 75
Every since he was born our little blonde has been neglected by his parents for his sisters who are Naruko and Narumi who are his young siblings and...
24.8K 377 22
Naruto a child who was hated for things he could not control from his birth causing the death of the third Hokage and hundreds of people. Now is fram...
30.5K 374 28
There are truths and lies scattered in the shadows of the leaf. Conspiracies and secret meetings, decisions and backstabbings. The plot twists until...