Elijah (MxM)

By beepbeepboopboop8

In the small town of Ridge, Oregon, Kit Eouell, a young addict, has been disowned by his family. His older si... More

Disclaimer!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Thanks for Reading!

Chapter Ten

245 8 9
By beepbeepboopboop8

A/N: This is the song that plays at the end of the chapter. I highly recommend listening to it! As always, enjoy and comment! :)

I woke up with Elijah in my arms, his face pressed to my chest. I had half expected him to be gone, like he was that night in the tent. But here he was, sleeping soundly, his hair tickling my chin. My heart swelled and I felt—better than I had in a long time. He wanted to spend the weekend with me, he was happy to have me around. It was something I wasn't used to feeling. I groaned, stretching slightly, trying not to wake him. He looked so peaceful, I didn't want to ruin it. I combed my hand through his hair soothingly and he stirred, mumbling. Fuck, how was he this impossibly perfect all the time?

After a long moment of lying there I detached myself from him, getting to my feet. Stretching as I walked to the bathroom, my body ached from yesterday's events. The sex, and also getting the shit kicked out of me a few hours before. I went pee before washing my hands, looking at myself in the broken mirror. There was no point in trying to see anything, I looked fragmented. Broken. Slivers of a bruised face glaring back at me. I washed my face with cold water, dried blood flowing down the drain, staining the porcelain pink. I hoped I looked less dead.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Elijah was lying awake, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. I plopped down next to him in bed, kind of nervous for some reason. "Hey."

He looked over at me groggily. "Hi," he smiled cutely. "What a magnificent sight to wake up to."

My cheeks immediately came alive with fire and he laughed at me. I laid back, hiding my face in my elbow. "God, can you stop?"

"No," he said, turning to face me. "I like to see how red you get."

Wow, not helping.

"You're a dick." I said, turning to face him with a dangerous look in my eye.

He smiled, sucking on his bottom lip. "I like it when you call me names."

His hand came to my throat, pulling me in for a kiss. It was short but deep and hot, leaving me wanting more. He looked at me, his brown eyes darkening. I would be lying if I said I wasn't already sprouting a semi. He had that effect on me. To my surprise his hand slid down my chest reaching the waistband of my boxers. His fingers ventured further, cupping my cock over my underwear. He pressed slightly, squeezing, sending blood rushing to my groin. My legs twitched at the sudden pressure.

He studied the lust in my eyes. "I love when you do that." He said, tilting his head so he could kiss my neck. He groaned breathily against my throat as I put my hand over his, pressing it harder against my dick.

"Fuck." Was all I could say, my stomach tightening into knots.

Elijah hummed lowly, his tongue grazing the soft skin below my jaw. He sucked hard, pinching me with his teeth. I inhaled sharply at the pain. That was definitely going to leave a mark. He pulled back, looking me in the eye. "You're such a whore." He said to my suprise.

Fuck it made me so hard. So so hard.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out, only moans as he gripped my cock tightly.

"Is this what you want?" He asked, moving his hand up and down on my erection. Shivers of pleasure ran through my whole body, my nipples hardening. He moved lower, licking one with his warm tongue. When I didn't answer he stopped, gazing up at me with pretty brown eyes.

"Yes, please." I breathed, surprising myself.

"Good boy." He smirked at me.

Jesus fucking Christ. Where did this come from?

He moved down the bed, pushing back my boxers and immediately putting his mouth around my cock. I groaned loudly, my fingers curling in his dark hair. He took me in and out three times and I already felt my orgasm threatening to rip through me. His hand ventured up my chest and I held onto it, my head falling back in ecstasy. I tried to hold it in but Elijah was working against me. A mere minute after he started I came down his throat and he swallowed it all. He moaned like it tasted really good. He released me.

I breathed heavily, embarrassed. "Fuck, I'm sorry." I said, not used to finishing so quickly.

He shook his head, hands running up my thighs. "You are unbelievably sexy." Rain pelted against my bedroom window, casting his face in dotted shadows. I was thinking the exact same thing.

I pulled him up to me and kissed him, tasting myself on his lips. "Your turn." I said sliding my hand towards his naked lower half. I bet I could make him cum even faster. But he shied away from my touch, making a soft sound of protest.

"Not right now." He said, hopping off the bed and pulling on his boxers.

I sat up, covering myself with the blanket. "Why not?" My eyes trailed to his erection and I raised my eyebrows.

He picked up his pants from the floor, then his shirt, dressing himself. "We have all weekend to do that."

I slouched back on my arms, trying not to look too disappointed. "Well, what do you wanna do instead?"

"Eat breakfast." He said, walking out of the room. I opened my mouth but shut it as he left, putting my underwear on before following.

He stood at my fridge with the door open. "You have no food." He turned to glare at me. "Seriously, all you have is beer and—" he took a closer look, "and yogurt."

"Don't forget the freezer." I reminded him, pointing.

He slid it open. "And hot pockets."

"A well balanced diet."

He made a face. "You're sick. I'm gonna feed you."

I licked my lips, approaching. "Hm, okay."

"Quit being coy with me." He said, giving me the side eye. "There's a farmers market in Greene, we could go there."

"You wanna go to the farmers market?" I tilted my head.

"Sure, why not? It's far, we won't see anyone we know there."

I didn't know what it was about Elijah that made me so afraid. But whatever it was it had me second guessing telling him how I felt the night before. What did he think we were doing here? I shrugged my shoulders like I was accepting defeat. "Okay."

He grabbed his things before we headed down to the street, hopping on the train to Greene, a small town about an hour from Ridge that was deep in the mountain side, surrounded by rushing waters. I knew the farmers market he spoke of, it was the biggest one of the year. My parents loved taking Cathy and I when we were kids. I supposed now the memory was bittersweet. We got off on the last stop after being in an uncomfortable silence most of the way. Elijah didn't seem too bothered by it, so I guessed I was the problem. There was a lot of people around and I started to grow nervous. What if someone saw us that wasn't supposed to? I told myself I was being paranoid, but there was this sinking feeling that wouldn't go away. What the fuck am I doing here?

We meshed with the crowd, circling tables of fresh fruits and vegetables. Elijah started buying things and I gave him a questioning look.

"What?" He asked with the semblance of a smile on his face. "I want to cook for you."

I chuckled dryly. "Why?"

"Because I'm hungry." He said, perusing some carrots. "And I'm good at it."

"Of course you are. You're perfect." I scoffed, rolling my eyes like a snotty teen.

He looked down at me with a serious expression, like he really wanted me to understand something. "I'm far from it." He sort of looked off for a second like he was realizing something.

"Come on, you cook, play the guitar, and sing. You're that guy." I said walking beside him, swinging my bag of groceries back and forth.

"Who's that guy?" He laughs, offended.

"The type of guy I hate."

"Oh, so you hate me now?" He shook his head in disbelief. "I'm not that guy, Kit, I'm just me. Stop trying to put me in a box."

"You don't like being told you're perfect?" I chuckled.

"No, I don't like being told you hate me." There was a silence after he spoke and I thought that maybe I took it too far. A surge of fear rushed through my chest at the idea of me ruining this.

"I don't hate you." I said, stopping in my tracks. He stopped in front of me, looking at me with confused brown eyes. "I hate that I don't hate you."

He expressed widely with his arms. "That doesn't make any sense."

"I hate myself––I guess." I shrugged. "It's all so fucked up inside and I have all these conflicting feelings and it's like––" I trailed off trying to collect my words. "It's suffocating me. I just wish we had met before––" I stopped myself, my jaw snapping shut like something lethal was about to pour out.

He didn't speak for a second, just looking at me with that look of his that said nothing, gave nothing away. I didn't know what I wanted him to say. Anything.

"I'm sorry." Is all he said.

"For what?" I exasperated tiredly.

"That we didn't meet before. If I had known you were out there, I would've waited for you."

I was shocked by the bluntness at first. But finally, I was beginning to understand that Elijah knew what he wanted. And it was me.

He stepped closer, taking my hand in his before resuming our walk.

"What're you doing?" I asked him.

"Holding your hand. That okay?"

People around us looked, their eyes silently judging. I was used to these types of looks and I had never let them get to me. But my palms were sweaty, Elijah running a thumb across my knuckles.

His eyes met mine. "Hm?"

"Yeah." I responded. I was beginning to get used to the feeling of him next to me, and I knew I would miss it when he was gone. Because he wasn't mine. Not really.

I could feel his eyes on me but I didn't meet them. "Why are you so repulsed by affection?" He asked.

"What? I am not."

Elijah pursed his lips like he didn't believe me.

I stuttered. "It's just—different from what I'm used to."

"Which is?"

I shrugged. "Just sex," I looked down at our hands locked together.

We continued on the gravel road, the crowd thinning as we neared the end of the market. I felt a drop of rain and I knew it was only a matter of time before the torrential downpour gave way. Elijah didn't seem to mind as we embarked down a hill and into the woods.

"I don't believe you." He said matter of factly.

I squinted up at him through brown lashes. "What do you mean?"

"I mean—" he sighed, "There's no way you've never been in a relationship."

"I didn't say I haven't."

"But you've never been serious with anyone?" He asked, pressing. This seemed to be a topic that concerned him.

"I told you, only once." I lowered my voice at the mention. I didn't want to remember him. At all. I could tell he wanted to ask me more, his hand tightening around mine. Tread carefully, Elijah. "Don't ask me about it." I warned.

"Why not? Why won't you tell me about him?" His voice rose slightly at the end.

"Because there's nothing to tell!" I pulled my hand from his, crossing my arms over my chest.

A look of shock flashed in Elijah's eyes. He stopped walking and just looked at me, defiant. "I just wish you would open up to me. You owe me that much."

I furrowed my brows angrily. "I don't owe you anything, Elijah." When he didn't say anything I stormed off down the hill. I didn't know how things could go from sweet to sour so quickly with us. Maybe it was me, I was just quick to anger. Or maybe this was just all a huge waste of time for everyone. I wouldn't want to put up with me if I were Elijah. But I knew that he just had a natural curiosity about the situation, and that was okay. But I also knew that I didn't want to talk about it, not yet, and that was okay too.

"Kit, wait!" I heard his footsteps trail behind me and I stopped, turning to greet him with a sour look. He huffed, out of breath. "I'm sorry. I phrased that very poorly." I raised my eyebrows before he continued. "I just thought that—I don't know, maybe it'd help me understand you more. I just wanna know more about you."

"Okay well, my favorite color is green, I had a dog named Sandy growing up, I played baseball for a year in tenth grade and hated it. My middle name is Michael, Dani has been my best friend since highschool, my favorite food is chicken parmesan, and my favorite artist is Jimi Hendrix, close second would be Aerosmith. My favorite movie is—" My words were stopped by Elijah's lips on mine. I was surprised for a moment before giving into it, my hands finding either side of his face. I moaned against his mouth as he pulled me flush to his body, his hand pressing on my lower back. My stomach ached with desire and I hated how much control he had over me. Over my body.

He pulled away, his eyes warm and lustful, our faces only a few inches apart. "Tell me your favorite movie." He said.

I laughed and he chuckled along, smiling down at me. It took me a moment to remember what I was going to say. "Child's Play."

"What?" He judged. "That movie stinks."

"It's hilarious." I defended myself. He gave me a doubtful look. "Okay fine what's yours?"

"The Princess Bride."

"Shut up." I said, pushing him away playfully.

"No seriously. My sister and I used to watch it all the time growing up."

"Are you and your sister close?" I asked, the jovial tone dropping.

"Yeah, we kinda had to be, growing up the way we did." He shrugged, picking up the bags and resuming our walk. "She'd love you."

"Oh yeah?" I said following him.

"Yeah, wanna see?" He said pulling out his phone. He showed me a picture of a woman and him smiling with their arms around each other. She looked a lot like him, with long chocolate hair and eyes. She was stunningly beautiful with a sort of edgy look to her. Damn.

"Her names Quinn." Elijah said, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"She's hot." I reply, licking my lips.

He looked at me and smiled knowingly. "She's gay."

"Well shit, there goes my plan to switch teams." I shrugged and he bumped me with his shoulder.

"Don't talk about my little sis that way, you perv." He grimaced.

"It's not like I'll ever meet her." I said casually, but it seemed to hold weight with Elijah.

He dipped his dark head. "Why not?"

We had finally reached the bottom of the hill, only having to walk a short ways back to the train station. It really seemed like Elijah wanted to intertwine me with his life, involve me in things that just couldn't be possible. Not now anyway. And it scared me in ways that I couldn't comprehend.

"You know why." Is all I said, letting a comfortable silence rest between us as we boarded the train. We made light conversation on the ride back, deciding it was better to not discuss it further. And after what felt like days, we returned to my apartment, setting the bags on the counter and beginning to put things away. It was nearing late afternoon now and my stomach growled incessantly. Elijah handed me a beer as I sat behind the counter and watched him prep the meal he was about to cook for us. He unwrapped some salmon, patting it dry before seasoning it.

His eyes glanced up at me, the corners of his mouth quirking up at a thought I didn't know.

"What?" I asked him in an annoyed tone.

"Oh nothing," he turned away, grabbing a pan from the cupboard. "I was just remembering your sex face."

My heart sunk deep in my chest. "Oh please." I exasperated, hiding my face.

I heard him laugh and I straightened myself up. I wasn't going to let him embarrass me like this. What happened to my game? I used to be the one who made others blush, and quite frankly, I was offended. Turned away from me, I watched him, looking him up and down. His ass looked so good in those jeans, so round and juicy.

"You have the ass of a woman." I told him, taking a sip of my beer.

"What?" He laughed, looking behind him. "I do not."

"Do too. You have a very feminine figure." I smacked my lips together. It was partly true. He wasn't boxy, his waist coming in at the sides, accentuating his hips and butt.

He turned around, swatting at me with a spatula. "Stop looking at me you freak."

"What? No ones ever told you that before?" I asked, wearing a sly smirk.

"No! Because it's not true!" He exclaimed playfully. His shoulders were broad and his facial features angular and masculine. But he had those big doe eyes and pouty lips. I could tell he probably looked more like his mother.

When I didn't answer he scoffed. "You're one to talk." He resumed cooking.

"What do you mean?" I knew I was more pretty than I was handsome, with my long hair and freckles. My body didn't quite match my face, people usually assumed I was skinny and soft under these clothes. But I had a masculine neck and jaw, my face boyish but not soft looking. I had sharp defining features that could have either made me a pretty man or a handsome woman. But there was something about me that made people stop in their tracks. I guess I would never know what exactly it was.

"Okay, Rapunzel." Elijah chortled, and I could almost hear the smirk on his face.

"Rapunzel?" I emphasized the name. "That's all you got?"

"Oh I got plenty. I just know you're fragile so I'll keep it to myself."

Oh he's gonna pay for that later.

"Yeah we'll see who's fragile." I rolled my eyes, taking another sip of beer.

He turned abruptly. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

He shrugged cockily. "We'll see."

"I wouldn't act so confident considering I had you begging for me last night." The words slipped past my lips in a lapse of frustration.

Elijah opened his mouth to speak but didn't, a hot blush rushing to his cheeks.

I win.

"Hm?" I tilted my head, pushing it just a little further.

His eyes flashed back to the stove as he rushed over to flip the salmon. "You're gonna make me burn your food."

He got quiet and I smiled to myself leaning back in my chair as he served the food. Honey glazed salmon and salad. Looked and smelled amazing. My mouth watered as I took a bite. It was amazing, of course, a moan escaping my lips. I scarfed it down as Elijah ate at a slower, more respectful pace. I didn't care, I was starving.

When I finished, Elijah still had half his plate left. "What'd you think?" He asked me.

I burped. "My compliments to the chef."

He chuckled. "You're disgusting."

I licked my lips, eyeing him over. Every time I was around him it took all my strength to not jump him on the spot. It was physically painful sometimes, how hot he was.

He glanced at me sidelong. "What're you thinking about?"

"How kinky are you?" I asked suddenly.

He choked. "W-what?"

"You heard me."

"How kinky am I?"

I nodded.

"I mean—define kinky." He said, blushing yet again. I was getting good at this.

"Like, what do you like to do—in the bedroom?" This has been something I'd thought about a lot, especially since this morning.

"I'm down for whatever basically." He said, narrowly making eye contact.

I twirled to face him in my chair. "Be specific."

He laughed nervously. "I mean why, what do you wanna do?" He didn't wait for my response. "I'd do anything with you."

I felt heat grow in my pants. "Nothing in particular, I just wanna know what you like. It's a good conversation to have, that's if we're gonna keep doing this."

He pushed his plate aside. "I hope we keep doing this."

"Me too." I replied.

"I don't know," he started, "I guess I've never really thought about it. I think everything you do is perfect."

"Even last night?" I asked, slight insecurity creeping into my voice.

"Especially last night." He smiled cheekily. "It's been a long time since I've done something like that, and I guess I forgot how much I like it."

"Well good." I said standing. I wrapped my arms around his neck, looking down at him confidently.

He looked up at me with those eyes I love so much. "What about you? What do you like?"

I bit my lip, running my hands through his hair. "Why don't I just show you?"

He swallowed, his mouth opening slightly, anticipating me. Mmm fuck. I kissed him softly and gently, teasingly, feeling him ache for more. It was so sensual, my mouth opening, giving his tongue permission to enter. We tasted each other, melting together in the rhythm. His hand found its way to my ass, gripping the soft flesh, pulling me harder against him. He deepened the kiss, moaning into me desperately, taking control. But that's not how this was going to work.

I pushed his hand away roughly, breaking the kiss. He looked up at me confused, his lips red and puffy, his cock already hard. It took so much restraint to resist him, especially with him looking at me like that. But he had to learn that he couldn't just take what he wanted, he had to work for it.

"No." I said assertively, taking his hands and pinning them to his sides. "You don't get to touch."

He exhaled a shaky breath, gazing up at me fondly. "Okay."

"Good boy." I released him, trusting him to follow my instructions. Fuck, I was so hard.

When my lips approached his again, he released a desperate moan eager to do something, anything with his hands. But he couldn't. Our mouths met, my hands holding his head, pulling him in. The hot, breathy groans that left him in between kisses set my insides alight. He was just so amazingly perfect I couldn't take it. The kiss grew hotter, my tongue fucking his mouth just how he liked it. My hand reached his throat, squeezing as my tongue was inside him, dominating him. I felt him groan against my hand, sounding so frustrated and aroused. My other hand fell to his lap, brushing his hard cock over his jeans. He jumped at the slight friction, not expecting it, but wanting it so bad. I pulled back and he breathed heavily, eyes begging me to do it again.

Oh this was gonna be fun.

I released him, taking him by the hand and leading him to the couch. He followed dazily, sitting down where I told him to. I stood before him and stripped from my shirt, letting it fall to the floor as he watched. I straddled myself on his lap, feeling his erection against me. I held his face, kissing him as I positioned myself on his lap. His hands stayed planted on his sides and he looked up at me pleadingly.

"Can I touch you now?" He asked and it made me smile. He was good at this.

"No." I answered, running my hands down his chest.

He let out a sharp exclamation of breath. "Please?"

I put my hand over his mouth, shutting him up. "I said no."

Once I was sure he wouldn't ask again I removed it, running my hands through his hair, playing with it. After a while longer of this torture I began to move on him, rocking my hips back and forth, grinding myself on his erection.

He inhaled sharply, his head falling back. "Oh my god." He moaned.

Each rub against him shot tingles of pleasure up my body, my cock rubbing against the harsh fabric of my jeans. It was enough to make me lose control, my breaths getting shaky as I quickened the pace. Elijah let out a strained whine, making it so much harder to remember what I still wanted to do to him.

"Fuck." I breathed, gripping his shoulders as I throbbed in my pants at the feel of him against my ass. I wanted his hands on me so badly, pushing me down, rocking me back and forth. I wanted his mouth on my naked chest and neck. But no, fuck I had to get myself under control.

I stopped, my legs shaking at the loss of friction. Elijah's head fell back, groaning in discomfort. "Please don't stop." He begged me, his hands grabbing hold of my waist, impulsively grinding himself against me. It was ridiculously hot, seeing him use me like that. Seeing him lose control. But he didn't listen to me and I couldn't let him get away with that.

I pushed his hands away before slapping him across the face. Hard.

I didn't really think, I just did it. And even though it was something I had done countless times before, Elijah was someone new, someone I cared about and I was worried about his reaction. My hand shook slightly, stinging from the contact.

But Elijah didn't look mad, it was like he knew I would do that. He gasped when it happened, not anticipating how hard I'd hit him, his eyes watering a little at the sting. He whimpered low in his throat, swallowing the pain before looking back up at me.

"I'm sorry." He said, gripping the couch.

I got off his lap.

"Wait—" he said desperately like he was afraid I would leave.

But instead I stood still before him. "Take your shirt off." I demanded, watching him. He looked up at me dumbfounded, like he was having trouble hearing after that slap.

"Take it off." I repeated with heat behind my voice. He sat up, pulling his shirt off, revealing the warm skin underneath.

"Now your belt." I said, nodding towards his waist. He did that too, pulling it off in haste.

I put my hand out. "Give it to me."

There was a slight fear in his eyes as he handed it over hesitantly. I won't lie, it definitely turned me on. But I wasn't going to do what he thought I would. I walked behind him, taking his hands around his back and tying them firmly with the belt. He winced as I adjusted it to be very tight.

I came back around, looking down at him. "This is why you should listen to me."

He looked back up at me, breathing through his mouth. "What are you gonna do now?"

"I'm going to see how fragile you are." I smirked, getting to my knees in front of him.

Elijah swore under his breath as I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. I played with his hard cock over his underwear, teasing the tip with my thumb. He moaned, already tensing against the restraints. I pulled down his boxers, his erection springing free. I could tell he enjoyed this from the precum that leaked down his dick. I had barely even touched him yet.

I pumped him up and down with my hand, his body shuddering at my touch. I got closer between his legs, leaning down and licking up his shaft.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good." He groaned. I was beginning to discover that Elijah was very vocal during sex, that he liked to tell you how good you were doing. And it was the hottest thing ever. I loved hearing him.

I moaned in approval on his dick, taking him fully into my mouth, tasting him. His legs trembled and I put my hand on his thigh to steady him. I took him in and out, listening to his purrs of pleasure as I drew him closer to orgasm. I looked up at him and our eyes met. I could tell he wanted to touch me so bad, pulling against his ties, getting more turned on by the fact that he couldn't. The fact that I was in complete control. His breathing quickened, his muscles going taught like he was about to cum. But right before his release I stopped, lifting my head to see the disappointment on his face. He groaned angrily, his head falling back as he caught his breath.

"Why?" He chuckled humorlessly.

"What makes you think you deserve it?" I asked him, gazing up at him with mocking eyes.

"Fuck," he exasperated, "you're gonna kill me, Kit."

I ran my hand up his shaft, causing Elijah to gasp at the unexpected touch. When I kept going he moaned, too gone to care how loud he was. I wanted to touch myself so badly, my dick throbbing in my pants. Making Elijah feel good was enough to make me cum.

I kept going, paying special attention to the head as he shuddered at the oversensitivity.

"Fuck, please don't stop—" He whined as he drew closer. But once again, right before he came I released him, his cock twitching. He whimpered in pain, a small sob getting stuck in his throat. I touched him again almost immediately, slowly pumping him, torturing him. He sucked in a sharp breath, an uncomfortable mewl escaping him.

"Please," he breathed as I started and stopped, pushing him to the edge to only pull him back in. "Oh my god, I can't take it. I need to cum."

I removed my hand and he cried softly. "No." I said.

He looked at me with those sweet, begging eyes and I nearly lost it. "Please let me cum, I'll do anything."

"Anything?" I repeated, making sure he knew what he was saying.

"Anything Kit, please."

I ran my hands up his thighs, nearing his cock before pulling away. "You need to beg for it."

He swallowed, his breathing uneven as my hands explored his body, except the part he wanted most. "I am begging." He pleaded.

"Not good enough." I reprimanded.

"Plea—" his words were cut off by a sharp, painful moan, as I took him into my mouth again, enjoying the feeling of him hitting the back of my throat.

"Oh," he continued. "Fucking Christ, Kit. Please, I'm begging you, please."

I released him. "Please what?"

His chest shuddered as he whined impatiently. I thought he might actually start crying. Not going to lie, that would be—kind of hot.

Elijah shook. "Please, Daddy."

Oh my god. That was not the answer I was expecting at all. But fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, this man had the potentional to destory me. I was speechless for a moment, my cock twitching in my jeans. It was just something I never expected to come out of Elijah's mouth, and now it'll be forever committed to the memory file: Kit Eouell's Greatest Hits.

I stood up, collecting myself. "Stay right here. Don't move." I told him before walking off into my bedroom. I came back a minute later with a bottle of lube, immediately working to lather his cock. I unbuttoned my jeans, stripping down to nothing before sitting back on his lap, my mouth finding his in a lustful frenzy. He moaned happily against me as I moaned against him, eager to have him inside me.

I pulled back and he looked at me with such longing in his eyes. "Can I touch you now?" He asked quietly.

I shot forward, ripping the restraints from his wrists, dying to feel his hands on me. Everything started happening so fast as I threw the belt to the side, his hands finding my ass and spreading me. He pushed himself in easily, his lubed cock feeling so amazing inside me. I kissed him again, my fingers locking in his hair as I rode him. He groaned hugirly, pushing me harder onto his dick, filling me even more. Oh fuck, I already felt my orgasm creeping up on me with each slam against my prostate. I whined and moaned with each thrust, gripping his hair in my whiteknuckled fist.

Elijah's fingers dug into my ass hard enough to bruise. "Fuck, baby I won't last. It's too much."

"Oh my god, you kill me." I blurted, finding him so fucking sexy.

"Kit—" He started shakily.

I shushed him, my hand finding his throat. "Just fuck me."

That sent him over the edge, his eyes rolling back as he emptied into me, gripping me tightly to his chest. I rode him even harder, my orgasm threateningly close, the sight of him pushing me closer every second. He cried out in pleasure and over stimulation, his hands sliding up my back as his orgasm ran through him. Our faces met, my mouth opening as I desperately chased my release. I groaned, Elijah squeezing the back of my neck affectionately as I came on his lap, my body shaking as he held me. I let out a sound I didn't know was in me, a sort of whiny aching sound that expressed how intense that experience was. Our breathing was synced, our chests heaving as he sat inside me, comfortably.

There will never be anything as good as this.

My head found the crook of his neck, feeling his hands rub up and down my back. I shifted, trying to get closer to him, if it were even possible.

Oh man, I was so fucked here. So so fucked.

I pulled back, looking into his eyes. He didn't say anything, his face red and his eyes glassy. I held his face, pulling him in and resting my forehead on his. "Baby," I said, so badly wanting to take care of him.

He released a small breath against my cheek. Surprise? Happiness? Dread? I didn't know.

I kissed his cheek, then his jaw, then his neck, before making my way to his collarbone.

"Mm, Kit." He whispered. Fuck, I love when he says my name.

I brought my mouth back up to his. "Say it again."

"Say what?"

"My name."

He smiled sweetly. "Only if you say mine back."

"Fine." I smiled back.

"Kit."

"Eli" His mouth caught mine, entwining me in a warm, loving kiss. A kiss different than any we've had before. A kiss filled with so much emotion and feeling. A kiss that I would never forget. When he pulled away I was stunned, my breath getting caught in my throat.

"What's wrong?" He questioned quietly. He reached up, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Please don't leave me." I answered, to my surprise. My voice shook with unshed tears.

He made a face that I had never seen on him before. A look of utter sadness, regret, and defeat. It crushed me. "I couldn't leave you even if I wanted to."

"So what are you going to do?" I asked. I knew it was impossible for me to expect him to come up with a solution right now. I just need an answer—any answer would do.

He squeezed my hips, not meeting my eyes. "Leave her."

That was the answer I had wanted, so why does it feel like a betrayal to hear it come out of his mouth?

"I just—need some time." He said. "My whole life is wrapped up in her."

"This'll destroy her." I added, far away in thought.

"You think I don't know that?" His tone was harsh and offended. I didn't say anything, just looked down at him with judging eyes. I was tired of fighting.

He sighed deeply. "I'm sorry. I just don't want to talk about her right now."

"We're gonna have to at some point." I said gently, pressing my forehead to his again.

"I know." He closed his eyes. "Just—kiss me. Please?"

I did as he said, pressing my lips to his gingerly, pulling away then going back in. He melted into me, his hands running up my sides, feeling all over my naked body like he owned it. In a way he did.

I kissed his mouth again and again as he laughed, giving him one last big smooch before pulling away. "Feel better?" I asked him.

"So much better, but I think I need one more." He kissed me again which eventually turned into a lot more as he pushed me down onto the couch, his cock still in me, grinding against my walls. It wasn't long before we were hard again, our bodies flush together as he thrusted into me, making me shake with pleasure. He fucked me slow and sensually, taking his time to make love to each part of my body. He kissed down my chest and my thighs, making his way to my neck then down my arms. He kissed every one of my fingers before taking two into his mouth and letting me watch as he sucked them. We made each other cum again, and he let me taste him before we kissed.

Right then felt like the best time of my life, and I hoped that it would never end. But I knew it would. One way or another. And it only made it all the more painful. After we got dressed Elijah rolled a joint, and to my surprise he was actually really good. We laughed and smoked and ate some more salmon. It felt like we had known each other for years and years and eventually, I stopped waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Elijah connected to the speaker and had been playing some songs. Turns out we have the same music taste, the weed making me loose and wanting to sing. A certain song came on, a strange collection of string strokes, but yet it was pretty.

Elijah sat across from me at the table, his head swaying back and forth with the beat.

I flagged him down with a hand. "Hey, I've never heard you sing before. Cathy said you sing."

"I thought you didn't wanna hear me sing." He smiled, his dark eyes lighting up.

I shrugged. "I've had a change of heart."

"I'll only sing if you'll dance with me." He said, raising his eyebrows.

"Don't give me an ultimatum."

"Fine then I won't sing." He went back to looking at his phone.

"I don't dance!" I exclaimed with wide arms.

"Come on, this is a good song." He stood up, walking over to me and holding out his hand. "Hurry before the vocals start."

I crossed my arms over my chest defiantly. "Hell no! What even is this song?"

"Why, by Fleetwood Mac." He said. "It's one of my favorites, you need to know it, for future reference." When I didn't respond he grabbed me by the arm, pulling me to my feet.

"Oh my god, stop it." I laughed as he pulled me closer into the standard slow dancing position.

"Come on, don't be shy. It's just us here." He smiled and started swaying with the music.

My heart was thumping in my chest like a drum. I hated dancing, and I also hated hearing people sing. I don't know why I requested it. "What if you suck? Should I tell you?" I asked him.

He laughed, throwing his head back. "Yes, tell me if I suck."

"Okay, just remember you asked for it."

We swayed around my apartment, my body rigid and uncomfortable. When the chorus started, Elijah began to sing in between laughs.

"There's no use in crying, it's all over

But I know there'll always be another day"

I cringed. "Ew, stop."

"Well my heart will rise up with the morning sun. And the hurt I feel will simply melt away"

He kept going, smiling down at me and my discomfort. It was actually a really beautiful song and his voice was also beautiful, but I could tell he wasn't really trying all that hard. He didn't really seem like the serenading type. Which made the moment all the more special. I started giggling because I secretly liked it and he knew it, both of us slow dancing around, holding each other close. When he'd sing I'd listen to the lyrics, giving exclamations like he was directing them at me.

"You make me feel, I just can't carry on

But I know I won't always be that way"

"Hm," I raised my eyebrows.

When the musical interlude hit I wrapped my arm around his neck. "I hate this, this is so corny."

"You love it." He shouted over the music.

Yeah, I did.

We both went in for a kiss at the same time, our lips meeting, causing the biggest smile to crack across our faces. We kissed between laughs, the music carrying on and fading out to a beautiful ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.2K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
407K 20.5K 102
It's been a few years since Ani and Cassie have gotten married and been raising their children. The family is filled with love and laughter. Cassie...
5.5K 363 63
Please read my ohm and nanon Fanfic story. Unrequited: The Series. It's my very first book. Ari and Tee have been best friends since they were 5 yea...
136K 7.7K 31
Devin is sent to work at a forest camp as punishment and he resents every minute. He's rude to the workers, especially to Avery. But when he begins h...