She is mine

De RebeccaChamber

Y/N is a hydra experiment from a base in Germany. When the Avengers destroy the base in Germany, Y/N escapes... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 12

2K 72 12
De RebeccaChamber

Shuri POV

When we got to Wakanda some time later, Y/N followed me with Amy into my laboratory. Y/N put Amy down on the table and the little one just looked at me. She immediately knew what I wanted and then lay down so I could examine her. While I was examining Amelia, the others came into the lab too. "How is she Shuri? Have they done something to her?" my brother asked me now.

"They didn't hurt her, brother. Bucky, Y/N I'd have to draw blood from both of you. I noticed something strange about her DNA."

"I have no problem with that. Doll is that okay with you?"

"Actually yes, but I also want to know what Shuri found out."

"Good, then you two come here. It will be quick and it won't hurt at all." I said now when the two came to me. I took two samples of blood from each of them and compared them to Amelia's blood. I also immediately found what was so strange, from her DNA. "I now know what's so strange about her DNA. You two are super soldiers. And so is your daughter. In contrast to the two of you, she was naturally born a super soldier. That would also explain her high IQ." I said now when I looked at the two.

"What do you mean by high IQ, Shuri?" Y/N asked me as she lifted Amy off the table. She put Amy down and she ran straight towards Natasha. "I mean, that she is quite smart for her age. Her IQ is 176. In the 2 years that she was here, she has learned a few languages. In addition to your mother tongue, she is fluent in English, Russian, Spanish and Italian." I said and saw Y/N look at me in shock. "Now I feel stupid." the black-haired mumbled now and I had to laugh.

Amelia POV

After Mom got me off the table, I immediately ran up to the red-haired one. When I stood in front of her, I looked at her for a brief moment. "Can I do something for you?" she asked me now. Instead of answering, I took her hand and led her out of the lab. I noticed that the other two were following us, that should be fine with me, then I didn't have to go get them too.

I went straight to my room. When I got there I let go of the redhead. "Why did you bring me here?" she asked me now. Before I could answer her, the other two walked into my room. I looked at the three in front of me and had to grin. "I know how you three look at my mom." I said now. When the three heard what I said to them, they looked at me in shock. I don't think they expected me to say something like that. I saw how the three looked at each other and didn't know what to say. Meanwhile, I sat down on my bed and looked at the three intently, wondering what they would say.

"What do you mean?"

"How should we look at your mother?"

"We don't really know what you're talking about."

"I'm 5 and not stupid." I said now and had to grin when I saw that they didn't know what to say.

Before either of them could say anything, my room door opened again and mom and a man who had also given his blood to be tested came in. Immediately I ran up to mom and she picked me up again. I've really missed her for the past 2 years.

"I hope you behaved well?"

"I was very good mom, I asked the three of them if they would play something with me."

"She didn't cause any trouble, did she?"

"No, she didn't cause any trouble."

"Good. Amelia, I want to introduce you to someone. This is Bucky, he's your father." I heard mom say now. I looked at the man who was standing next to mom. I remembered that she always told me about my father, even if it was never much. I saw how nervous he was when he looked at me. I noticed immediately that he didn't know what to do or say. I looked briefly at mom, she nodded, then I turned my attention back to him. I made grappy hands to him so he would pick me up.

"You can take her, Buck."

He took me from mom and now held me in his arms. "Hey sweet heart, I'm your father. I can just see that you have my blue eyes, but you got the looks from your mother." he said to me and I had to smile. Even if he wasn't with me for the first few years, I felt comfortable with him.

"Would it be okay if I hang out with Bucky and Amelia? I'd like to keep an eye on them when they hang out and get to know each other. I'll make it up to the three of you for helping me, rescue Amy."

"That wasn't worth talking about. We would do anything for you ... I mean we would do anything to help you and your daughter." said the blonde now. Mom just nodded and the three of us left my room.

3rd Person POV

After Bucky, Amelia and Y/N left the room, the other three just looked at each other. They just couldn't believe Amy would say that to them. "She's a little devil." it came from Wanda and the other two nodded in response.

"We really have to be careful how we behave in her presence. The little one could get us into serious trouble." it came from Nat as she walked towards the door. The three now left the room and went to see the others.

meanwhile with Y/N

You three were outside and you watch Bucky play with Amelia. When Y/N saw how happy her daughter was, she had to smile. She never expected that she could introduce her daughter to her father.

"I've never seen Bucky as happy as I am now." did you hear Steve say as he stepped next to you.

"I want to apologize for my behavior yesterday, Steve. I shouldn't have acted like that. I was just scared for Amelia."

"It's okay. I can understand you. Oh yes, Stark, is looking for you. He said something about the fact that he has to tell you something important. I'll keep an eye on both of them. You can find him in Shuri's laboratory." said Steve to Y/N.

"Thanks Steve." it came from you before you set off. You wondered what Tony wanted from you. It had to be something very important, otherwise he wouldn't have sent Steve to let you know.

When you entered Shuri's laboratory some time later, you saw Stark standing at a table. He didn't seem to notice you. "Hey Tony, you called for me?"

The moment Tony heard your voice he quickly put something away and then turned to you.

"Kid it's good that you're here. I wanted to tell you something. Normally Pepper and I wanted to do that together, but since she is not here at the moment, I'll just tell you. Since you don't know whether your parents are still alive or dead, Pepper and I have considered adopting you."

"............"

"Y/N what do you think of that?"

"Tony, honestly, I don't know what to say. I'm grateful to you and Pepper for everything you've done for me over the past 5 months."

"Just say yes. Nothing will happen to your daughter, you know she's safe with us. And I think Y/N Stark sounds great."

"Will you give me some time to think about it, Tony?"

"Take as much time as you need, kid." said Tony and then left the lab again.

Y/N thought about what Tony had told her. She now also left the laboratory and went outside. You walked around for a while until at some point you sat down on a bench and started off into the distance.

"Hey, here you are. I've been looking for you everywhere. When you didn't show up for dinner, we were worried." Yelena said now as she sat down next to you.

"Hmm. Oh sorry, I was lost in thought. I didn't even realize that it was already night."

"Would you like to tell me what's going on? Maybe I can help you? Does it have something to do with Bucky and Amy?"

"What? No, it has nothing to do with Bucky and Amy. I'm glad she opens up to him like that. It's something else, something I never really thought about."

"You know I'm here for you if you want to talk."

"It's something Stark told me. He and Pepper want to adopt me. Since I don't know whether my parents are still alive or already dead. A family is what I've wanted for years."

"I can understand you. Even if Natasha and I are not blood relatives, she is still my sister and my family. If that is really what you want then follow your heart."

"Thanks Yelena. I'll think about it." did you mean now.

You two talked about a variety of things. A little later Yelena put her hand on your thigh and looked at her questioningly. You didn't know what the blonde was up to, but when she leaned over, you held your breath.

"I really shouldn't be doing this." she said now and you could feel her hot breath on your lips.

"What shouldn't you do?" it came from Y/N as she closed the distance to Yelena's lips.

You two kiss, at first the kiss was gentle and careful. Little by little, the desire grew. Yelena straddled your lap and her hands went under your shirt.

Y/N moaned when she felt the cold fingers of Yelena on her skin. "Wa ... wait ... let's continue this inside." you said and then got up. Yelena wrapped her legs around your waist and you carried her into your room.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

36.2K 1.3K 132
When Jenna Grey Sinclair finds her world turned upside down when she crosses path with Natasha. What begins as a mission for Natasha soon evolves int...
78.8K 2.7K 44
Y/N is as much of a mystery to the Avengers as their appearance in her life is to her. With no memory of her past or realisation of her true power...
14.1K 224 15
Natasha left her past and everyone in it, including Y/n Romanoff and Yelena Belova. Y/n grows dark and deadly without her sister and is now known to...
29.4K 1K 20
After learning that her siblings are in danger by Hydra, Y/N puts everything aside to go to the Avengers compound and keep her siblings safe. What no...