choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

Wrong Places

2K 21 2
By st4rzxrt

Toni was scribbling all over her notepad while listening to a tune in her ear. The Serpent happily sat in a chaise lounge chair as her redheaded girlfriend was having archery practice. It was early afternoon on a Sunday and the perfect fall day that fell on the warmer side. The skies were clear of any clouds and the sun was radiating delightfully. Those rays only accentuated the crimson locks that were pulled back into a slick ponytail and the porcelain skin that was hidden in leggings and a vixen long sleeve. Dark eyes watched intently as Cheryl notched another arrow on her bow while taking her strong stance to release her arrow.

Bullseye.

Cheryl eyed her work and deemed it worthy. She shot a few more before taking a break. Her body started to sweat a bit from constantly straining her upper body to shoot her arrows. This had been the fourth round of shooting. The Vixen plopped herself onto Toni's lap to take a break. She was ready to practice on moving objects next. Luckily she had a machine that shot out clay disks for her to aim at. It didn't need to be today though.

Toni wrapped her arms around Cheryl's waist and pressed a butterfly kiss on exposed ivory skin. It wasn't very often that they had a free weekend to spend together. But it's moments like these that the pink haired goddess and the heiress deeply cherished.

"What are you working on, babe?" Cheryl tried to take a playful peek at Toni's notepad which was pressed against the girl's chest from her sitting across the Serpent's lap.

"Oh, just some lyrics." Toni replied off handedly.

"Am I ever going to hear a snippet of a number created by you, my love?" The redhead wasn't pushing but all she'd ever heard was a couple counts of a track or seen a few lines and even within those few lines counts, it always had her enamored. Cheryl might have an extensive vocabulary but it was the way Toni could write the simplest words and create something beautiful.

"Someday babe. But this ones not quite finished." It had the pink haired girl think though. She'd never played her stuff to anyone but maybe it was about time that she could let Cheryl take a listen. But fear and insecurity always won out then she'd chicken out.

"Well whenever you're ready, I'd be ecstatic to listen to anything you compose." Leaning down, Cheryl pressed her lips onto the gloss covered ones that belonged to her girl, sealing her words like a promise.

Xxx

After archery practice, they did have homework to be done before they could lounge around the rest of the day together. Toni had finished the day before but faked it so she could finish up the song she was currently producing. Having her laptop in front of her blocking Cheryl from even noticing and having headphones in, Toni had GarageBand and folders filled with lyrics and song clips that she was piecing together.

The Serpent was engrossed with picking what beats to have the crash and hi hat cymbals, chimes, finger snaps, snares, and bass play. It was coming together so smoothly that by the time her girlfriend had finished her homework she'd been able to put together a solid first tune from beginning to end. There were still touch ups and adjustments to be made but she knew this was the one.

She'd been toying with the idea of showcasing a song to Cheryl since she'd mentioned it earlier that afternoon. It only fueled her desire to finish her current project and at the rate her inspiration was pushing her, she'd finish this soon. But when? The next couple weekends they'd be busy with all their commitments but in a few weeks they'd have another free weekend.

Perfect.

It would give Toni a couple weeks to really get her shit together and convince her other half to let her take head on their next free weekend. She didn't know how she was going to pull this off but she knew it was time and this song was the perfect fit for them. Toni hit save and shut down her computer feeling scared but yet excited to take this leap.

Xxx

Toni was nervous on stage. She was standing behind the curtain at La Bonne Nuit. Veronica had yet to come on stage to introduce her. The Serpent attempted to glance through the crack and see if she could spot her girlfriend. This was a new experience and scared the shit out of her but it also kept her heart pumping heavily in her chest. It's a surprise to not only Cheryl but any of her friends that were sitting out in the audience tonight. It took quite a bit of begging on her part to make sure Ronnie kept her secret until the night came.

She didn't share her music with many people, even those closest to her. Her friends knew she could harmonize well with songs on the radio, play a few chords on the guitar and even dance but sharing her most intimate lyrics and produced tunes made her feel vulnerable. She never revealed her hidden talent openly. Plus what if nobody liked it? What if no one cared for her lyrics? What if Cheryl hated her song? She'd let Cheryl hear her put a tune together or read a few lines of her written lyrics but never a whole produced song.

It wasn't until she started dating Cheryl that Toni could really crank out songs. She's got a whole log of them on her laptop that she'd been sitting on for a long time. Before that, all she could write about was her heartbreak over losing her parents and the pain it caused or her abuse with her ass of an uncle or the amount of times she'd been burned by past relationships. Unfortunately the Serpent Queen had a long running list before the HBIC entered her life. Things just never aligned with another person the same way it has with Cheryl. Guys and girls in Toni's past were missing key pieces she needed in a relationship -- communication, out of the closet, caring, supportive, affection. It made her previous flames leave her high and dry when she was hoping for more while Toni loved deeply every single fucking time. But it didn't matter anymore, all her poetry and songs came from a place that only Cheryl could take her to.

Took some convincing but Toni got to plan their free weekend together. Friday night, they'd gotten take out from Pop's and had a movie marathon with their friends at Thistlehouse. Saturday, they'd had a day filled with each other -- a casual breakfast in bed, a quick lunch just to stay bare of any clothing all day except dragging a bedsheet around all day, and a romantic dinner under the rose covered pergola on the back patio of Thistlehouse. Aside from devouring each other as a result of multiple orgasms, they'd watched some tv, talked about mundane things and whispers of deep love, and stayed tightly snuggled together. It was the most glorious and calming weekend they've had in a while with no interruptions from family or friends, no work, no school work, no Serpent business. Just Cheryl and Toni.

After dinner, as the couple dressed up to the nines while they devoured some drinks, danced, and had fun with the crew at La Bonne Nuit. But sitting there waiting on stage had Toni's hands perspiring while having her guitar loosely across her lap. The microphone was set in front of her while she sat on a stool. Either way she knew the only person she'd actually be singing for is Cheryl. Hopefully she loved this song as much as she loved putting it together. The lyrics came easy and when she had the chance to pick up her guitar without anyone around, she found a natural way of working around chords that she deemed fit for her words. She'd recorded what she could put together on her phone in a hidden memo and listened to it when she could then lay the track with it.

Veronica sashayed her way up to the stage and tapped on the mic to gather the audience's attention. She was in a classic silk fitting black dress with an off the shoulder strap with her signature pearls adoring her olive neck. Everyone quieted down their chatter and turned towards the stage. Cheryl smiled as one of her best friends started off the music. The redhead had no clue who was behind that dark burgundy curtain but she had the best seat in the house, front and center stage. She swirled her head around seeing if her girlfriend was coming back with their drinks.

"Good evening. I hope you are enjoying your night so far at La Bonne Nuit. As it is Saturday night, Josie and the Pussycats will be performing. But tonight is special because another close friend of mine is opening up tonight's entertainment as a surprise to her significant other."

Toni could hear every word Veronica was saying in her introduction. She'd asked the heiress to ad-lib her usual introduction to get Cheryl to realize that it was Toni singing for her. Cheryl's ears perked up at that, immediately racking her brain for who would be on stage right now, coloring her intrigued.

"They're my favorite couple and Riverdale High's ultimate power couple. I adore seeing them love each other so openly even after all the obstacles that were thrown their way." The Vixen's dark chocolate orbs grew about one hundred times their size when she finally understood that Veronica was speaking about her and Toni. The shock was clearly written all over her face. Their friends were also shocked out in the crowd and glanced at the Blossom heiress. "Cheryl, your cherie is performing a Toni Topaz original, Wrong Places." Veronica clapped her hands for a round of applause while exiting off the stage. Toni could only smile at that opening and placed her hands exactly where the first chord she would strum to start her song.

The curtain slowly started parting down the middle when the Serpent started strumming a tune no one had heard before. It had a R&B feel to it. The track Toni had produced fell in perfect time with her playing. It took a lot for her to go to Josie and ask for her help. Josie had been really helpful in the coming weeks especially the more she freaked out almost every other day about going through with it. She'd never performed in front of an audience before with all the equipment and stage setup. Luckily Josie had kept it simple for her and just helped her figure out the logistics between her playing live and the track that would be playing simultaneously.

Josie had warned her about the stage lights and Toni finally understood. Toni could hardly see anyone in the crowd but she could always find Cheryl. The ivory princess was staring in awe at her on stage and smiled so hard it looked like it split her face in half. The Serpent took in a deep breath and let the well practiced lyrics and notes fly.

Mm, show me, mm
Looking for love in all the wrong places
Looking for us in all the wrong faces (Faces)
I'm always looking for lust when I'm wine-drunk and faded
Looking for love, I think we should make it

The audience started to sway to the easy going guitar notes that could captivate you into thinking of that special someone. Cheryl's eyes immediately started to tear up because her lover's voice was so smooth and hypnotizing while the lyrics were simply added to her vibe on stage. The Serpent Queen was being so vulnerable in this moment it made her heart swell with so much love and pride.

'Cause I've been feeling lonely
Hold me (Hold me)
Tell me that you think I'm pretty
Show me how to love and then
Show me how to love again, oh, mm

Toni kept her eyes on her girlfriend while she sang. She couldn't care less about anyone else's reaction to her song except Cheryl's. It was for her after all and a testament to their relationship. The Serpent was so guarded when they'd first started dating. It played into her mysteriousness but it wasn't a good long term quality to have and the Vixen had called her out on it. But the sassy, smart, powerful heiress showed her the way by simply loving her with no boundaries.

I was once told I'm too young to settle
But age ain't a thing, I'm just too sentimental (Sentimental)
Looking for someone to write all the words to my instrumental, yeah
And if I give you my heart, promise you'll be gentle

A tear fell from the corner of Cheryl's eye at that line in that verse. It was a silent plea from her girlfriend that she'd spoken in real time. It was right after Toni had been able to use those three big words that once kept her girlfriend terrified. For once Toni left herself defenseless and let Cheryl in completely but still begged to not be intentionally hurt.

'Cause I've been feeling lonely
Hold me (Hold me)
Tell me that you think I'm pretty
Show me how to love and then
Show me how to love again, oh
'Cause I've been feeling lonely, lonely (I've been lonely)
Tell me that you think I'm pretty
Show me how to love and then
Show me how to love again, oh, love me

Cheryl was so entranced in her girl's performance. It was so raw but simple. She looked absolutely beautiful in this element. The way her full lips moved, the way her fingers glided against the string of her guitar, the aura she had to command the stage. It wasn't very often that her girlfriend took the spotlight for herself and now the redhead wanted to see it more often.

Love, love, love, love
Love, love, love, love, yeah, oh
Love, love, love ,love, love again
Oh, love again

Toni softly faded out of her last line while finally taking in a deep breath since she started. She played some riffs with the guitar to close out the song. The applause erupted with a standing ovation. The Serpent felt like it was a bit much but also made her heart grow three times bigger. When her eyes landed on her girlfriend who was clapping hysterically while giving her a big wolf whistle. She stood from her stool and gave a bow with a slight wave until she exited stage left.

Xxx

Toni walked straight to the dressing room Veronica assigned her to, to put her guitar back in it's case. She'd been leaning over the case for a few seconds when porcelain bare arms engulfed her midsection tightly. The Serpent straightened up and turned to slip her arms around Cheryl's slim waist. First thing first, Cheryl kissed her passionately leaving the pink haired girl breathless when she pulled away.

"So I'm guessing you like your surprise?" Toni chuckled while swaying them slightly on their feet.

"Liked it? I absolutely fucking loved it. I'm going to want that recorded or multiple private performances."

"Don't worry, you can have both." The redhead moved her hands up to cradle Toni's face to really have her attention.

"I'm filled with so much gratitude that you let me love you and be loved by you. I know people have had the audacity of burning you pretty badly but I promise I'll always hold you, tell you you're pretty, promise to be gentle with that beautiful heart of yours and constantly show you how to love just like you do for me. I love you so much Toni." Toni had tears stream down her tan cheeks. The heiress made her feel so loved and beyond that, unconditionally. She knew Cheryl was it for her.

"God I love you so much Cher. This was one thing I've always held close to my chest but I wanted to share it with you and this song. It laid my heart bare because I knew you'd understand the love behind it all. I know it hasn't been that long in the grand scheme of things but fuck it, I want a lifetime loving you baby." Cheryl smiled brightly and could only nod vigorously in agreement.

"Well why don't we hang out for Josie's set, dance and drink a little more, then we can head out?" The Serpent Queen suggested.

"Sounds devine my love. I also happen to have a surprise for you once we return home." Cheryl winked at her while taking a seat and letting Toni pack her stuff up to grab later.

Xxx

Josie and The Pussycats always put on a show that kept Cheryl and Toni on their feet before the DJ set up for the rest of the night. Their date out with their friends was fun, wild, and full of drinks. Everyone congratulated the couple with shots and for Toni's first performance on stage. They all had so many questions for the Serpent Queen but what shocked her was Archie asking for a collaboration with her sometime. Toni was up for it seeing as she loved producing music as her hobby.

It was around 1 a.m. when they made it home from the speakeasy. Their friends were still there but they dipped out after a really sensual dance that could have easily escalated to something more intimate. No one gave them a hard time when they'd run out of the establishment to go home and fuck clearly.

Cheryl was currently in the master ensuite touching up her hair and lingerie. It had only been about 10 minutes or so while she could hear Toni preparing their bedroom. Pulling her silk robe off the hook and slipping it on, she knew it would have an added effect for her lover. The presentation itself always had the Serpent reeling but the anticipation of seeing her body was even better. Knocking on her side of the door was their sign of making sure they were both ready. She'd heard the light "come in baby" so she pulled the dark wood open.

The air was sucked out of Cheryl's lungs seeing Toni sitting on their four poster queen sized bed. The room was covered in a red-ish glow with a few candles lit. She adorned a lacy lavender lingerie set. The top piece was all lace with no wires or cups like a usual bra. Cheryl could spot the tightness of those hershey kiss nipples straining against the lace and begging to be licked and tugged on. While the bottom piece was a boy short cut but still accentuated her Serpent's ass deliciously.

While Cheryl was checking her out, Toni also eyed her girlfriend hungrily. Her girlfriend still hadn't untied her robe just yet. But the heiress stepped away from the bathroom door frame to stand directly in front of Toni. There was music playing in the background, Cheryl could recognize it being their sex playlist. She swayed lightly while reaching for the ribbon around her waist and pulled it loose. The robe opened slowly as being moved aside by the movement of the head cheerleaders hips.

The set Cheryl was sporting tonight was one she'd never seen before. Cheryl slowly let the silk fabric drop to the floor leaving her undressed. The Serpent was frozen on the bed while soaking in the vision that was Cheryl Marjorie Blossom. Ivory globes were covered by a ballerina pink satin material that had a gorgeous floral print. Her ass was terribly hidden in matching cheeky underwear.

"Oh my god. You are divine baby. You are the perfect mixture of everything I've ever needed and wanted." Toni breathed out as tan hands glided over pale hips up Cheryl's ribcage right under her breasts. Heat flashed through the redhead's body and it crept from her chest to her cheeks. The Serpent always enjoyed making her girl flustered.

"Sweetheart, if I could dream up of my perfect women she would never measure up to you." Toni was hooked, lined, and sunk after those words from Cheryl's mouth. Her heart couldn't take the love that was threatening to swallow her whole.

The Serpent craned her neck and the heiress leaned down to kiss Toni properly. She had anchored herself onto Toni's neck while tan hands rounded her ass and gripped tightly on thick flesh. Cheryl moaned at the action but pulled away lightly. Toni groaned at the interruption.

A pale finger pointed up towards the bed and the pink haired goddess knew her silent direction. "Let me take care of you tonight my queen."

The redhead crawled up from the foot of their bed while kissing her way up from Toni's ankles, to the insides of the creamy thighs, to her toned stomach, between her breasts, until she reached panting lips. Toni could only sigh, moan, and whimper as Cheryl took her time working her up. Teeth sank into the Serpents neck and sucked a dark mark which knew would get her in trouble later but right now Toni didn't care either. Those ivory hands kept lightly grazing over her thighs, stomach, and breasts without actually grabbing or pulling at her and all Toni wanted was Cheryl to actually touch her.

"Baby, you're such a fucking tease." The heiress chuckled knowing how she wasn't doing much to relieve the pleasure from Toni's body, only increasing it. Cheryl ignored Toni to kiss her square on the mouth and slipped her strong tongue to play with its counterpart. The pink hair girl sucked on Cheryl's tongue while hooking her leg around pale hips while scratching down her girlfriends back. They tussled with each other a bit as the redhead lay tightly on top of Toni.

"Cher... please." Her Queen had no idea what Cheryl had in mind but they'd get there. The Vixen slipped her hand under Toni's back to release her bra. Full lips followed where Cheryl's hands pulled the straps down and the full material. Once Toni's breasts were exposed she'd grabbed both tight nipples and took a hard tug and pinch. "Oh my god, yessss." The pleasure from the pain shot right down to Toni's clit and only flooded her panties even more. Cheryl leaned over to lathe one nipple while her other hand caress, flicked, and pulled on the other.

The Blossom had a thing for marking Toni especially in places only she and Toni knew they were. Pearly whites nipped hard while she descended, lining marks down a bronze stomach. The Serpent wanted to rush her girlfriend along so she could have a release but she was soaking in the attention to detail Cheryl was giving her. She knew what her fiery lover was doing and she couldn't wait to see those bruises in the morning.

Cheryl licked starting from Toni's hip to the opposite hip and following where her panties covered. Her girlfriend jerked her hips hoping to find some friction but found none. Nimble hands grabbed at the fabric and slowly yanked them down strong legs and flicked them off the edge of the mattress. Laying out in all her glory Cheryl took a minute to just stare at the masterpiece in front of her. Every blemish, freckle, scar that covered this body was one she utterly loved wholeheartedly. Toni could feel the heated and loving stare from her lover.

"I need you to lose your set too baby girl. I need to feel your body on mine." The Serpent was craving that smooth skin directly on top of hers.

"Seems like you need a lot of things my queen. Hold on for a moment and don't you dare touch yourself." Toni shivered at the demanding tone her lover took on. That's new. Cheryl hopped off the bed to grab her surprise out of the closet. Coming back out she left it behind her back and set it on her robe that was left on the floor.

Standing back up she'd reached up between her breasts and easily unclipped it while letting it fall away naturally knowing the show only enticed her girl. The pink haired girl pushed herself onto her elbows to admire the display. Ivory hands and hips worked together to shimmy off the bottom to leave Cheryl entirely naked. The view Toni had right in front of her had her reeling. All perfectly imperfect pale skin exposed, with full breasts and dusty tight nipples, as crimson hair fell effortlessly over the tops of them.

"You're usually the one to use this on me but..." While bending over to retrieve the strap on she'd purchased for Toni from the floor. The Serpent enjoyed this type of penetration but never pressured Cheryl into using this kind of toy on her when she wasn't one hundred percent comfortable with it. But a few weeks back, Cheryl was starting to crave this type of intimacy with her girlfriend so she'd searched online for one. "I got this, thinking of you and craving to top you like this."

Toni was presented with an eight and half inch, thick, dark red, dildo that was attached to a red harness with a corset style for the back. It drained the air straight from Toni's lungs while she knew she'd dripped heavily onto their duvet. She'd dreamed of this but never knew if it would ever come to fruition.

"I....I... didn't think y-you'd ever want to use one on me baby." God the Serpent wanted this but only if Cheryl did too.

"I had a dream one night that left me very wet and wanting exactly this moment to happen. I also want to fulfill your every sexual desire. You can't tell me this isn't one of them." Toni smiled while scooching towards her girl. Tan hands took the harness from Cheryl's hands while silently showing her how to step into it. Toni laced the corset around her lower back and made sure that the silicone piece was placed right against Cheryl's clit. After a few tugs in a couple places and seeing that Cheryl was comfortable in it, Toni moved back onto the bed giving the redhead a come hither stare.

Cheryl laid between Toni's legs eyeing the soaked center in front of her. "You know, I'm soaked right?"

"I wanted dessert first." A firm tongue took a deep plunge into Toni's opening without warning. A deep moan erupted from above as Cheryl pulled out and licked upwards. She wasn't teasing anymore. Lips, teeth, and tongue touched every intimate part of the Serpent. The Vixen sucked at the lips of Toni's pussy then flicked at the hardened nub making the pink haired girl card her fingers through red locks and tugging harshly. Wrapping her lips around Toni's clit and suction brought the girl closer to a very quick and strong release.

"Oh fuckkkk, shit I'm about to..." Toni's orgasm cut her off from finishing that sentence but Cheryl knew. The amount of teasing and her mouth acting quickly barely gave her girlfriend time to catch her breath before she was thrown over the edge. "...cum." The Serpent's chest rose and deflated rapidly while the rest of her body was still tingling.

"Mmm..." The heiress wiped her mouth and chin off with the back of her mouth as she flashed a filthy smirk at her lover. "My favorite." She crawled her way up and started to place her lips on Toni's slick neck sucking, nipping, and lapping at her pulse point. Toni hummed happily as her body was starting to rev up again. But it wasn't until Cheryl shifted her hips a certain way that she moaned loudly.

"Think you're ready for me, TT?" Cheryl knew she was but enjoyed taunting her lover. Her hips shifted again to rub the tip of the dildo against Toni's bundle of nerves. It only served to make the Serpent follow her movements. Dark eyes followed down their bodies to see those hips move and she could hardly stand how much it turned the redhead on. Grabbing the head she swiped it through Toni's wetness. Mahogany eyes sought out the Serpent's gaze and saw that nod of approval.

"Give me what you got baby." Toni smirked while feeling the push of the dildo at her entrance as Cheryl slowly shifted her hips forwards giving her girlfriend time to adjust to the girth. "Cher, you're so thick and stretching me out so good." Dirty talk always revved up Cheryl's libido.

Until the redhead reached the hilt, she stayed there pressed into Toni completely. Her hands rubbed up and down creamy tan thighs, up through her toned abdominal and curled her hands around full breasts massaging them in a circular motion. Once Toni relaxed fully onto the mattress, she shifted her hands next to Toni's midsection. Slowly the redhead pulled out to the tip and pushed back in at a slow pace. The Serpent groaned, "god you fuck me so good."

Having enough of the slow pace because she was getting a hang of moving her body and the phallus, Cheryl lowered herself on top of Toni. Skin to skin spiked the pink haired girl's arousal. They sloppily kissed as the heiress picked up her pace between Toni's legs.

"I can't get enough of your body baby girl." Chery loved this feeling with Toni. The stretch and without Cheryl realizing that she was continuously prodding the Serpent's g-spot making her that much closer to her second release. Toni hooked her legs right under her girlfriend's ass to keep pushing her deeper into her pussy.

"Cher...fuck me harder, please." Shuffling slightly, the redhead rocked into her girl faster and harder with shorter pumps. Slick skin, the wetness between their legs, grunting and moaning is all that can be heard between them. Toni gripped ivory flesh on her lover's back to keep herself anchored and left multiple red streaks that only spurred Cheryl on to only push harder. Red talons pierced Toni's thigh giving her leverage.

"You're going to make me cum so hard. I'm so close." The Serpent knew her arousal soaked their bed. Her body tingled and was hurtling towards her orgasm but she wanted her lover to cum with her but that was becoming harder to control with each pump of pale hips.

"Let go Toni. I need to hear you sweetheart." Toni helped push herself onto the dildo as Cheryl thrust in and without so much as a warning the pink haired girl's body let go. "Ohhh...fuck baby....Cher!" Her hips jerked as aftershocks wracked her body.

"Are you sure tonight's the first time you've ever used a strap on?" Toni chuckled lightly while wiping the sweat from her forehead and brow. Cheryl slowly pulled out knowing how sensitive her girlfriend is and plopped onto her back next to her lover to also catch her breath.

"You bring it out of me." The Serpent stared at her lover peacefully while Cheryl laid there hoping to slow her heart rate back down. No, she hadn't reached her climax just yet but she wasn't worried about it. This experience was so much better than her previous dream and decided from this point forward they'd have to do it more often. A soft hand reached out to knead delicate skin barely inches away from her. Toni's hand wandered over full breasts, a slim abdomen and hips. Cheryl's skin has always been something Toni could never keep her hands off of. It was always so warm and velvety and right now on fire.

Curious fingers made their way over dusty pink nipples hardening them as she pinched and flicked them. Cheryl groaned at the shocks being sent down to her clit which was pressed into the silicone between her legs. She jerked her hips for any type of friction as plump lips kissed and nipped at her neck. Short manicured nails pressed hard into her chest only adding to the redhead's arousal. The Serpent replaced her fingers with her mouth sucking at Cheryl's chest.

Toni shifted her body laying kisses down that slim milky body. The redhead stared down at Toni anticipating her next move but was not expecting the pink haired girl to slip the head of the strap on into her delicious mouth. Brown eyes darkened with lust at the sight of her girlfriend tasting herself and sucking her off. Little by little Toni took Cheryl into her mouth making a show of it. While bobbing her head she sucked hard to move the silicone against her lover's clit. Cheryl moaned at the friction Toni was creating.

"Move up the bed baby and sit up against the headboard." The Serpent rasped out full of lust in her tone.

Toni moved off the bed and swiftly entered their walk-in closet to grab their full length mirror. While Cheryl got to live out her fantasy that she also benefited from, the pink haired girl had an idea of her own that would only heightened this experience. She placed the mirror on the opposite side of their bed that didn't have the vanity. They had a view from either angle. The heiress watched her girlfriend crawl up from between her legs to reach her. Toni sat on the Vixen's lap with the strap on between them.

"I was thinking..." Toni started.

"Uh ohh...that's dangerous." The HBIC joked.

"Fine babe, if you don't want to hear it I can go to bed then." If Cheryl wanted to be bratty, then she'd punish her for it. Red talons grip hard onto Toni's hips to keep her from moving off her lap. She could feel Toni starting to climb off of her and this punishment would be far worse if she didn't shut her damn mouth.

"No no. I'm sorry my love. Do tell." A dark brow raised staring her girlfriend down to show that Toni was not messing around. "I promise, I'm listening."

"Only thing I want you to do is stare at the mirror and only the mirror."

The Serpent sat up on her knees and scooched back enough to hover over the tip of the dildo. Cheryl watched on and was entranced by every move her girl made. Reaching between her legs Toni rubbed the tip against her clit then aligned it with her entrance. Slowly she lowered herself onto the shaft taking in the delectable stretch and penetration.

"God baby, you fill me up so good. Only you could ever get this deep." Toni breathed out.

"You look absolutely stunning taking me in." The redheads' juices had to be soaking their sheets.

Toni looked into the mirror and the vision in front of her only spiked her need to ride Cheryl even more. The contrast of their skin, her hair tussled from her previous orgasm, her girl's flushed chest and cheeks from the exertion she used to fuck her. Lifting herself back up and pushing back down only pushed a moan out from deep within Toni's throat. She picked up her pace as they both watched each other in the mirror. The lights still being on kept the view crystal clear.

They'd also never fucked in front of a mirror before and god she could see why people did. Just watching Toni's glistening folds and pussy take in every inch of her and see her full ass gyrate only turned her on even more. She could only grunt at the force Toni started to use to plow herself onto the strap on.

"Harder baby girl. I know you can ride harder than that." Now Cheryl felt like being bratty to spur her lover on. Toni never backed down from a challenge. Pale hands reached forward to hold tightly onto bronze breasts that were bouncing heavily in front of her face. Full lips leaned forwards to suck on each tightened brown nipple.

"Fuck, your mouth fells so good on me baby." Toni grabbed onto crimson locks to keep that tongue lapping at her nipples. Each pass and nip sent jolts straight to her center.

The Serpent reached with her left hand up to push her long locks out of her face as she rode Cheryl while putting her right hand past the other girls shoulder to steady herself on their headboard. It started to bang against the wall the harder Toni pushed onto the dildo. This type of penetration always took longer for the Serpent to cum but it was a slow burn that would only cause her to explode entirely once she was pushed over the edge.

The heiress stared at the magnificent sight in the mirror. She let go of Toni's breasts to hug her closer to her body as Toni fucked herself onto her. Those red talons gripped hard onto Toni's ass helping her pound that tight pussy while the other gripped onto her back between her shoulder blades. They were covered in sweat and that shine was apparent as Cheryl stared into their reflection.

Toni shifted from bobbing up and down to bucking her hips back and forth. She knew this change of her riding would push the silicone between her girlfriend's legs would push right up against her clit giving her the right amount of friction to get Cheryl over the edge while her clit would brush up against the harness perfectly.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop babe. Please. You know exactly how to fuck me." Cheryl was so close to the edge from watching them fuck in the mirror. She needed very little. "Are you close though?"

"Yes baby. I'm so close and I need you to cum with me. You're making my pussy feel so good. I'm so sensitive that all I can feel is filling me up." Toni knew how to get her there and she would. "Bend and spread your legs for me baby."

At Toni's instruction, the redhead changed their position a bit. They were closer than before, there wasn't a part of their upper bodies that weren't touching. "I'll take the lead but rock with me sweetheart." Toni started off slow but as they got a good rhythm she started to bucked harder. Their bed started to creak and hit the wall again. The sound of their moans, whimpers, and grunts could only be heard. The pressure in Toni's center was on the brink of releasing and she needed to. It has been building up this whole time. Toni's inner walls were gripping the dildo so tightly and kept pulling Cheryl deeper into her pussy.

Cheryl gripped harder onto Toni's back as she rocked at Toni's pace. Her muscles were burning but she kept her head on Toni's shoulder watching them in the mirror just as Toni's head was on top of her's also watching. It was so erotic and Cheryl's body was ready to explode.

"Oh my god...Cheryl....baby...." Toni was desperately hanging on. Their hardened nipples kept scraping against the other the harder they moved against each other.

"Fuck...Toni. I'm going to cum. Harder baby." Cheryl knew egging Toni on would add to their explosive releases.

"You want it harder?" The Serpent knew Cheryl loved it rough when she was about to cum. She grabbed Cheryl's hand and put it around her neck. Her thumb immediately pushed itself onto her pulse point.

"Yes, fuck yes." The redhead only gripped harder around Toni's throat knowing they were both done for.

Toni's hip went into overdrive at the last bit of energy she could exert. She pounds herself right into Cheryl's hips as they both start screaming with pleasure. It was a good thing no one was around for miles. They both were purely animalistic chasing their climax together. Nails dragged down Toni's back only heightening her orgasm and leaving red tracks.

"FUCK!"

"I'm coming baby."

"Oh shit...I'm coming. I'm coming. Cheryl! Fuck I'm coming so hard for you." Throwing her head back and watching pink locks fly, mouth wide open in a silent scream until a long string of moans echoed in their bedroom.

"Toni! Oh my God! Fuckkk!" Cheryl could hardly muffle her own screams as lightning shot through her body down to her core over and over and over again. The more Toni rocked into her through her own orgasm and aftershocks, it kept pushing her own body into another orgasm.

"Shit. Fuck, I'm coming again. Baby!"

Toni lifted herself off the dildo and squirted right in between them. The amount of pressure the dildo had been pressing against her g-spot needed release. The euphoria her body felt as Cheryl fingers swiped across her clit to only push out more liquid from her body and came again. She couldn't take it anymore and slowly fell sideways off of her girlfriend. Her vision was slowly going dark....then nothing.

Cheryl laid Toni down slowly as she saw her girlfriend had passed out from her orgasm. It's not the first time this had happened to either one of them. Luckily they had a queen size bed so laying on the other side that didn't have as much of their juices on them wouldn't be a problem. The Vixen's body felt like she'd put herself through her own cheerleading conditioning times one hundred. But she needed to take the strapon off her hips. She untied the corset sluggishly but once it came loose she got up to put it in one of their bathroom sinks.

After she came back in, she maneuvered her lover a bit so she could switch out the comforter on their bed for a clean one. They could send those to the dry cleaners tomorrow. Cheryl walked around their bedroom cleaning their things up and turned the lights out. There was no need for clothes so she slipped right in next to Toni.

Toni came to once she felt Cheryl come back into bed with her. Once she opened her eyes she knew she'd blacked out and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" The redhead held Toni and just watched her sleep until then.

"I knew I was good but not that good." They'd laughed but knew it was the truth.

"Oh, I always knew how good you were babe. We're definitely going to feel this tomorrow and not want to move until Monday which I have no plans to."

"Awesome because I don't plan on not being naked with you the rest of the weekend." Toni rolled over to be completely on top of Cheryl. They loved sleeping like this after an exhausting round of filthy fucking. Skin to skin and attached from head to toe. Toni laid her nuzzles herself into Cheryl's neck, while outstretching her hand to intertwine with Cheryl's above their heads, and their legs tangled together. Somehow Cheryl managed to slightly get the comforter over their legs at least. They both stared into the mirror at their position and knew that they would more than likely go again in a few hours.

"We're insatiable, my love. But let's at least get a few hours of sleep so I can have you again."

"I never could get enough of you and your body. But I agree. I love you Cher."

"I love you more than I'll ever be able to express." They finally let sleep take over as the couple found sleep easily that night. Their love was incomparable to anything Toni had ever seen or heard of or even experienced for herself before. But at the end of the day, Cheryl held Toni when she was lonely, told her she was pretty and showed Toni how to love again and again. The Serpent would never have to look for love in the wrong places ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 107 14
jane finds a picture at mikes house of the party and a girl who's head was torn out of the picture. mike acts weird when asked about it, and jane mak...
880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
107K 555 134
hehe :) Choni texts over instagram and snapchat :P
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...