Naagin 5 | ✓

By komals_14

[ COMPLETED ] The story starts from the episode where veer is attacked by Bani. Umhm fake bani, who was jay... More

Author 's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

18

626 62 57
By komals_14

Hey guys. I know you know me well. I'm komal, urf vani.ki.shaadi on insta which I had recently changed the username to _itsalexa today evening my account got disabled and this is my third account which has been disabled. And I was depressed.

Please please follow me there. My new insta ID: _itsalexax  I hope you guys will support me.

And sorry for the delay, I had some issue with my network since 3 days so I could not update anything.

Anyway-
Happy reading.

_________________________________________

Continuation...!

She was waiting for something
But could not show it to veer directly. She was shy.

She walked in and out a several times, sometime forgetting the towel, sometime her top sometimes this sometimes that.
Veer is watching this and the third time he was damn irritated.

Veer; bani pagal ho gayi ho kya... kyu aise ghum rahi ho...? Me kab se dek raha hu... kuch na kuch bhule rahi ho... kya hua... hato me tumari night suite nikal deta hu... move(he makes her stand aside)

Bani mind talks: me yehan apne aap me nai hu... aur ise... ise meri night suite ki padi hui hai.😏

Veer: ye lo jaou abi jaldi Jake aaou mujhe bhi fresh hoke sona hai... nai tho me hi pehele jaounga tum rehene do...

Bani: nai me jarahi hu. (But she is still standing in front of him)

Veer: ab jaougi bhi....?

Bani:mujhe akele nai jana🙊 care to join..? (She said looking on the floor in a very mild voice)

Veer: haa pure moholle ko bula ke ata hu...!

Bani she gets angry, she somped her foot on the ground and took- no snatched her  night suite from him and went inside. She murmurs but make sure veer would listen to it.

Bani: tum ek dhum bhuddu ho veeranshu singhania 😤

Veer: ab ise kya ho gaya...(and suddenly it strikes for him) oh shit....🤦 (he rushes behind just a sec before she closed the door,he enters in side,he pulls her by her waist from his right hand and latches the door from his left his back was against the door)

Veer clears his throat.

Veer: seede seede nai bol sakti..? Nai lekin tume ulta hi pasand hai... hamesha mujhe confuse kar dete ho... kyu is bechare pe taras nai ata hai kya tume..?

Bani a bit shy and a bit angry.

Bani: bada cheel cheel cheel karte ho... mujhe nai pata tha ki mera pati itna........bhuddu hai😏🤭

Veer pulls her even closer to him and in the reaction bani holds him. He made a sign so that she should stand on him, soon she stood on his feet. They heard a mild and sweet music behind(beegi si baagi si) and veer walks towards the shower. He slowly sways carrying her her foot not touching the ground they both start dancing softly and he turned on the shower.

Veer: waise bani sach batou ki tum jal gayi thi na... chandni ka naam sunte hi...

Bani: kon chandni.

Veer: maan lo sweetheart ki tum jal rahi ho...

Bani: me kyu jalu wo bhi chandni se..?

Veer: kyu

Bani: nai kisi zamane me chandni meri chappal ka naam hua karti thi

(A/N: 🤭🤭 annikaaaaa)

Veer: ah...? Matalb..?!

(A/N: tum nai samjoge veer🤭🤭)

Bani: ab chodo... usko.
Veer: kyu..? Batou na tum jali na..?

Bani gives a harsh look tries to get down from his legs but veer doesn't let her go.

Bani: nai matlab..... me yeha tumare sath..... tum jaou usi chandni k paas.

Veer is just smiling seeing his cute ghurrati hui sherni I mean naagin.
After few seconds of pause.

Bani: kya hai... kyu aise has rahe ho..😏

Veer : me tho muskura raha hu..

Bani: ha wahi kyu...

Veer tucks her wet hair strands behind.

Veer: sorry.

Bani smiles looking at his cute sorry face.
They dance she gets down from his legs as she was concerned if he is not hurt
After a while bani was coming out.

Veer : bani.

Bani: hm..?

Veer: thodi der or please..!

Bani: nai chalo.

But veer didn't agree and he still want their time. And bani lost and agreed to be with him.
They both came out and both were happy.
Veer was in his towel and bani was in her bathrobe. She sent veer out so that she could wear her night dress, but veer tho veer hai... he pulled her out in the same.
And he made sure that the rom door is closed.
They shared a very romantic eye lock for a while. He carried her and both sat on the bed and veer took her on his laps.
His hands around her waist.

Bani: kya karre ho chodo...(she said with a timid voice knowing his intentions)

Veer : batou..?

Bani: hmm😖... chodo.

Veer: nai batata hu ki kya karra hu...

He suddenly made her fall on bed he was on top of her,her hands were on his bare chest,she was blushing harder than ever..her heart was running fast... she felt shivers...and veer showed a clear desire to kiss her on her lips..he touched them with his right tumb,he went closer and closer,then she said in a shivered voice.

Bani: veerrr.....

Veer was rolling his eyes from her eyes to lips and back the way. As he bent down he kissed her,it was a long passionate kiss she closed her eyes while slowly his hands moved to her waist to open the lays of her bathrobe,and he succeeded in a go. Soon they were naked. Bani was not sure but the love she had for him made her do everything. And more over he had his rights on her. Veer enjoyed each and every bit of her body. Tasting her female parts and nibbling her nipples and so on.
Then they made love the whole night. The room was filled with their love moans... they hardly slept that night.
It was 4 in the morning bani opened her eyes saw veer was sleeping in her right arms his head was on her right side chest, holding her waist tightly,seeing this she felt happy and completed. She remembered the whole night incidents she smiled in relief, kissed him on his forehead and caressed his hair... then she also slept.

Morning 6am veer got up and saw bani gazing him lovingly. She had leaned her back with half covered sheet,her right hand in his hair and her left on her stomach. Her face was glowing brighter than ever.

Veer (he smiles): good morning gharwali.

Bani just gave a smile and a morning kiss as a sign of good morning and still gazing at him.

Veer:kya hua sweetheart...

Bani: kuch nai (with the sweet shy voice nodding her head)

Veer: waise tum kab uthi...?

Bani: kyu..?

Veer: bas aise hi..

Bani: hmm....shyad 5 or 5.30 maine time nai dekha..

Veer: tabse aise muhe ghurti hu baiti thi(he gets up and adjusts himself to her level)

Bani blushes and tries to get up.

Veer: thodi der or baito na mere pass please.

She sat back,he put his left hand on her shoulder and leaned on her,holding her hands with his right hand.

Veer: thank you bani...

Bani is silent she is just enjoying the moment
Veer continues..

Veer: thank you bani,for completing me. (He slightly raised his head and kissed her cheeks)

Bani smiles

Bani: acha chodo...mujhe jana hai.

She freed herself wrapped herself with the blanket.

Veer: me bhi chalu..?

Bani turned back gave a shy smile and said " nai" with the low voice and went inside. While veer gave a naughty and sweet Chuckle.

Finally the consummated their marriage.  Even being from the completely opposite clan, they were happy. But also knew, this step of them could bring a lot of problems in to thier life.

Bani was getting ready she stood in front of mirror, veer came out of the washroom after his bath,he was in his towel and other towel wiping his head, he came and sat on the couch, and became busy with his work, bani saw him and walked near him stood behind... she started wiping his hair.

Veer: kya baath hai gharwali bada pyaar araha hai aj..

She is quite with a smile.

Veer: banii....! Kya hua bada pyaar araha hai...
She left wiping his hair...

B:tume meri pyar hazam(digest) nai hota kya..? Mushkil se tho tum pe pyaar ata hai mujhe.... and ye kya sorry tank you laga rakha hai. It's irritateting me.

she was going and he pulled her by her wrist. She tumbled and sat on his lap.

Veer: acha suno.

Bani: hm..?

Veer: thank you...

Bani: veer please stop it.

Veer: me bohot khush hu. kal raat.. mujhe complete karne ke liye.

Bani is still quiet.

Veer: kuch tho bolo... bani... suba se tumne kuch nai bolo... waise tumare smile hi kafi hai mujhe marne ke liye... par awaz sunne ke liye tars raha hu..

Bani: chodo...!

Veer tightens his grip.

Veer: bolne ko loye kaha tho ye bologi...😏
Bani: kya bolo bolo bolo kar rahe ho... aise bolre ho jaise me sadiyo se kuch bola nai... bas bolo bolo bolo karre ho tab se (mimicking him)

Veer: ufffffffffffffffff......

Bani :🤦‍♀️ chalo abi chodo.

Veer: umhm(nods his head saying no)

They both have a look lock and veer rolls his eyes from her eyes to lips,holds her to kiss.
They are moving closer and closer.
Jay agaya beechme.
"Knock knock" Jay at their door.

Jay : bani.... bani..... kya karri ho.... bani bani..
Bani : ha (veer closes her mouth from his hand)
Veer and bani talking in low voice.
Veer: jawab mat do.... vo chala jayega... shh.

Bani :(she pulled his hand down and spoke in low voice) ye tum lya karre ho chodo.

Jay got tired waiting and was leaving.

Bani: chodo veer dekti hu ki use kya hua... aur tum apna dress pehenlo

she gets up and walks to the door to open it,veer pulls her wrist and grips her bare waist,Jay listing to the opening sound of the door he came back.

Veer: kyu mujhe aise dek ke control nai hota(winks 😉)

Bani: shh chodo... tho kya pura din aise hi ghumte rahoge...?

Jay see this all and fumes in anger.
Jay yells

Jay: bani.

Veer: ye chep(bani interrupts) Sorry Mahan chep ji awaz neeche... waise tum tho

Bani frees herself from veer's hand.

Bani: ghar se bahar- (he cuts her)

Veer: NIKAL dia tha na... tho kis muh se wapis aya be..? (Stresing the word)

Bani: veerrrr... tum jou pehele kuch pehen lo.(Pushs him).  (To jay) Haa kya hua Jay...

Jay: wo mujhe kaise baat karra hai bani... aur tumne use roka nai to ka nai...

Bani (chuckles 🤭) : seriously Jay... tum abi bi ye ummeed me ho ki me tume....

Veer come out of bathroom with sexy look.

Veer: sweetheart kaise dikh raha hun..?

Bani: ( smiles)  hamesha ki thara gande...yuck🤮.

Veer: thank you sweetheart 😘 (he passed a flying kiss)

Bani facepalms herself and smiles.

Jay: bani ye kaisa pagal hai.. tum use..

Veer: wo pati patni ka language hai tum nai samjoge chepu.

Bani : wo sab chodo.. ye batou tum yeha kyu aaye..?

Jay: mujhe laga ki tum mujhe "kab aaaye" ka sawal karogi... lekin-

Veer: oh bani... ye kya boring hai.. me jaraha hu... tum jaldi ana wo muje apna adhura kaam pura karna hai.. (he was talking about the kiss)

Bani: kahan.. (she didn't get what he was saying)

Veer: kahi pe bhi.. mujhe kya farak padata hai... (then she realised)

Bani: oh god.. just shutup.

Jay doesn't know that they are consummated thier wedding.

Bani: jay please tum jaldi bolo ki tum yeha kyu aaye ho...?

Jay: me seeda sawal pe ata hu bani. Kya tum mujhe pyaar karti ho..? Ya uss cheel singhania se.?

Bani starts coughing
Jay tries to touch her shoulder and runs to give her some water.

Bani: tum ye puchne aaye ho...? (She mocked him)

Jay: nai bani mujhe sawal ka jab chahiye sawal ka sawal nai.

Bani; nai...! matlab tume kya lagta hai... ki me abi bi.. tumse... no actually corrections me kabi tumse pyar nai kia... infact tum ne bhi kabi mujhse pyaar nai kia... tho ye sawal tumpe suite nai karta Jay...

Jay is quite.

Bani; please leave.

Jay: lekin me tume kuch aur bhi batana chata hu bani...

Bani: jaldi bolo... (it's was very clear that she was irritated)

Jay: me bas kehe raha tha ki markhat ko hum ne abhi mara nai hai...

Bani: me janti hu... waise bhi veer mere saath hai tho..

Jay: tho kya aadi naagin ki suraksha ek cheel karega...? Wha bani wha... (he said sarcastically and clapped his hands)

Bani: zaban sambal ke Jay...😤
U can just leave.

Jay was still standing there veer suddenly came and kissed bani on her left cheek and ran away...

Bani: veeranshu.......

He ran and bani also chased him. Seeing this jay couldn't hold back there. So he left.

But,

After an hour or two.
Jay is still wanting to get back bani and he is again at Singhania.

Bani: tum phir se aagaye Jay.

Jay: mujhe veer ko maar na hai.. bani... agar tum nai marogi tho me mar dunga... me use maar dunga..(he is acting like physc) haan me maar dunga me maar dunga...

To be continued...!

Hope you liked it. If you did do vote.

Hope you will follow me on my IG.

Love
- Author ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 849 8
COMPLETED The Sarvashresth Adi Naagin and Cheelon ke Rajkumar, Bani and Veeranshu have rebelled against the age old system and fallen in love but eve...
23.5K 1.5K 10
So this FF is all about how Bani came into Veer's life for her personal motive and for taking revenge but fell hard for him after seeing his real sel...
56.5K 7.8K 48
It is a collection of short stories from Naagin 5, mainly centering around Vani. You can expect:- 1. Tracks based on loopholes and series 2. Independ...
12K 439 5
It's a fan fiction on naagin 5 . own imagination not here to hurt anyone . story begins after end of both Jay and His mother .