17

Continuation...!

Lipi; acha me chalti hu...

Meera: ha me bhi jati hun...

Lipi: nai mera matlab hai.

Bani: nai lipi please stay na...

Lipi: nai bani kabi aur waise hi me ne achanak aake bada kaand hi kar di.. and as decided earlier I have to fly to abroad tho.. il go...to my home and say bye to mom dad also...

B: abhi raat ko mat jaou. Kal chali jana. Suba.

Lipi hugs meera di and bani... and she shook the hand with veer and left.. meera and bani were coming out with her...

Meera: tum rehene do me jati hu iske sath.

Lipi: ha its ok sweetheart (stressed on sweetheart and she chuckled, veer and bani smiled)
They went and after few seconds bani was about to leave the room as she is still angry on veer.
Veer came running in front of her.

Veer ; abi bhi gussa ho.

Bani: hato😒 (she said not looking in his eyes)

Veer: baniii bani sweetheart.

She did not stop he latched the room door.
Bani pushed him aside and she was opening the latch from her left hand and her milky waist was on display from where her pallu was there.

(and aap sab ko tho pata hi hai ki sadi ki pallu left me hota hai.. aur left hand ko upar uta de tho kamar dik ta hai🙈🙈)

Veer held her bare waist and pulled her back
They are in back hug position.

Veer: please bani I'm sorry (with cute voice)

Bani: chodo mujhe...

Veer: acha tho tum mujhe koi punishment do ok me karunga..

Bani: kuch nai chodo mujhe.

Veer turned her around made her face him,he holed his ears

Veer: acha deko

He started doing sit ups(uthak baitak)
With every count he was saying sorry
Bani had a small smile on her face seeing his cute antics to monofy her. he did almost 4 to 5 sit ups...

Bani started counting with her fingers while he did that. She had a cute smile.👆✌👌
After 3 counts she held him and made him stand...
She hugged him with love.

Bani: kyu itna pyaar karte ho mujhse..? (tears in her eyes)
Veer smiled with love and hugged her tightly.

Veer: tho maaf kia...? (Ignoring her question)

Bani: nai me abi bhi naaraz hu veeranshu.

Veer:acha idar aaou...!(he broke the hug)

Both go and sit on the bed. Veer took her in his embrace.

Veer: acha mujhe ye batou tum mujh pe gussa kyu ho.. kyu ki maine tume...(bani cuts)

Bani: kyu tumne mujhe mujhse directly nai pucha... ye sab karne ki kya zaroorat thi... mujhe se puch lete...me batadeti.

Veer: me ne pucha tho tha na bani... tum khul k baat nai karti. Matlab batati ho. Par ye gussa ye narazgi tho chupa k raki thi tumne. Tho bas jo sahi laga kar diya, aur, tume tho pata hai hi ki me teda hu... tho ulte tarike se kia aur wo work ho gaya (winks 😉) aur jaise muje bhi pata hai ki tume seeda pasand nai ulta pasand hai tho 😉