8

Continuation...!

Bani gives her hand to him agreeing to dance with him.
Veer switches the song to next one, ye mosam ki barish playing.
Their dance turn  intense,
Veer rolls her around,she stands with her back touching his chest,veer puts her hair to one side,he holds her waist,his hands resting on her waist,bani holding his hands.

Bani: veerrr...(in a very romantic voice)

Veer: bani mujhe tumse kuch sunna hai,jo tumne ab thak nai bola.

Makes her turn towards him holds her waist runs his hands on her waist,bani sensing his touch,is shy and blushing.

Bani: veer tum ye kya karre ho..? Hum ghar ke bahar hai,koi dek lega,chodo.

Tries to free herself from his hands.
Veer holds her even more tightly pulls her very close to him.

Veer: bani,(comes closer to kiss her)

Bani: veer hum bahar hai,please..! No!

Veer: tho room me chale..?(romantic voice)

Bani gives a shy look but doesn't answer anything.
Veer caries her in his arms. Reach their room,
Veer is in a very romantic mood, he makes her stand ,and he walks towards the door to close it.
Bani is nervous about what is happening,and she is even more nervous thinking what might happen.
Veer turns back to her walks slowly to her with romantic smirk..
Bani blushiing looking down. As veer is towards her she is moving back. As they walk,she bumps to the cupboard veer comes closer to her,keeps his left hand on the cupboard brings his face closer to hers.bani thinks he is kissing her on her lips she clutches her saari,but He kisses on her cheeks and say in her ears.

Veer: bani jab tak tum ye nai kahogi ki tum mujhe pyar karti ho me kuch nai karunga,( he will be returning but he kisses her on her forehead.)

Veer: mujhe pata hai ki tumare man me kya hai,but I want it to be on your lips also, so take your time,(he turns,but bani holds his hand,not letting him go)

Bani: veer ek min,mujhe tume kuch batana hai.

Veer is excited as he expects she will say the 3 magical words.

Bani: thank you veer, me tumare waje se hi zinda hu..!

Veer: ye kya baat hui bani,tumne tho mere sare expectations pe pani pher dia,mujhe kuch aur sunna hai,

Bani:shh veer

(she hugs him,her head resting on his chest,and veer also holds her.)

Veer:par ye achanak kyu..? Matlab ye topic kyu..? Tumne bhi tho kitne baar meri jaan bachai hai na sweetheart maine ne tho kabi...

Bani stops him

Bani: me ab ki baat nai karri hu veer,bachpan me,

Veer:ahh..? Bachpan me..? Tum kya bolrai ho bani,matlab kya hai tumara..?

Bani explains the same thing. How he saved her from the plan crash.

Bani: wo me hi thi jo tumne us ladki ko bachya tha,plane crash me,aur sach kahu tho tumne jo us ladke ki baat karre the,wo jay tha.

Veer: what...? (With a shock)

Bani : haa.

Veer:lekin tume kabse ye baat pata thi,itne salo se..?

Bani:veer yaad hai tum mujhe jungle leke gaye the...

(she explains the episode shown in the actual show)....

bas us din hi mujhe pata chala, aur maine tumko us din maarne ke liye le gayi thi(she tears in in guilt ) wo I'm sorry veer I'm sorry...
Veer:let me guess kya mujhe maarne ka plan us 2 takke dhabewale ka plan tha..?