18

Hey guys. I know you know me well. I'm komal, urf vani.ki.shaadi on insta which I had recently changed the username to _itsalexa today evening my account got disabled and this is my third account which has been disabled. And I was depressed.

Please please follow me there. My new insta ID: _itsalexax  I hope you guys will support me.

And sorry for the delay, I had some issue with my network since 3 days so I could not update anything.

Anyway-
Happy reading.

_________________________________________

Continuation...!

She was waiting for something
But could not show it to veer directly. She was shy.

She walked in and out a several times, sometime forgetting the towel, sometime her top sometimes this sometimes that.
Veer is watching this and the third time he was damn irritated.

Veer; bani pagal ho gayi ho kya... kyu aise ghum rahi ho...? Me kab se dek raha hu... kuch na kuch bhule rahi ho... kya hua... hato me tumari night suite nikal deta hu... move(he makes her stand aside)

Bani mind talks: me yehan apne aap me nai hu... aur ise... ise meri night suite ki padi hui hai.😏

Veer: ye lo jaou abi jaldi Jake aaou mujhe bhi fresh hoke sona hai... nai tho me hi pehele jaounga tum rehene do...

Bani: nai me jarahi hu. (But she is still standing in front of him)

Veer: ab jaougi bhi....?

Bani:mujhe akele nai jana🙊 care to join..? (She said looking on the floor in a very mild voice)

Veer: haa pure moholle ko bula ke ata hu...!

Bani she gets angry, she somped her foot on the ground and took- no snatched her  night suite from him and went inside. She murmurs but make sure veer would listen to it.

Bani: tum ek dhum bhuddu ho veeranshu singhania 😤

Veer: ab ise kya ho gaya...(and suddenly it strikes for him) oh shit....🤦 (he rushes behind just a sec before she closed the door,he enters in side,he pulls her by her waist from his right hand and latches the door from his left his back was against the door)

Veer clears his throat.

Veer: seede seede nai bol sakti..? Nai lekin tume ulta hi pasand hai... hamesha mujhe confuse kar dete ho... kyu is bechare pe taras nai ata hai kya tume..?

Bani a bit shy and a bit angry.

Bani: bada cheel cheel cheel karte ho... mujhe nai pata tha ki mera pati itna........bhuddu hai😏🤭

Veer pulls her even closer to him and in the reaction bani holds him. He made a sign so that she should stand on him, soon she stood on his feet. They heard a mild and sweet music behind(beegi si baagi si) and veer walks towards the shower. He slowly sways carrying her her foot not touching the ground they both start dancing softly and he turned on the shower.

Veer: waise bani sach batou ki tum jal gayi thi na... chandni ka naam sunte hi...

Bani: kon chandni.