Part Time 2

By TaeyeonOnle

Several months of moving on from them, they had come needing you again. Now you had no choice after the risk... More

Rescue
Sunlit
Let's finish this
Dialogue -2-
Always Here for You
Stay
Lighting up the fire
Unfortunate trip
Unleashed
Skyline
Disclosure ( ! )
Blindsided
Cherry Fadeaway
Only us
Selfishness ( ! )
Back again
Second Chance
True Colors
Heating up the fire
Contested Part.1
Provoked
Contested Part.2
Avoidance
Sweet Angel
Farewell Party
Good news
I Can't
Part Time
Pierced
Aftermath
Blackmail
Dad, why?
Dinner
Continuation

Feelings

1.5K 68 24
By TaeyeonOnle

So this isn't just an ordinary chapter as you all expected right?

She first came upstairs before you as thirstiness always welcomes everyone unexpectedly. Drinking and placing the glass back in the sink, you headed to the bathroom and decided to fix yourself.

You tapped your pockets and pants, just to realize your phone wasn't with you. "Why am I stupid" Groaning and blaming yourself wouldn't change anything. Naeun got it again for sure, but nevertheless, she wouldn't access your phone anyways. Because it had a passcode lock in it.

You promised yourself that nothing would happen tonight. Feelings and unwanted actions should be controlled and prevented. You're already mature and hopefully, you could settle the flow nicely tonight.

As you entered her private property, her cold eyes were gazing at you while on the bed. Your precious phone on her hand with the screen brightly shining over her sweater. It left you swallowing on time as you were startled by the way she looked at you.

"Someone kept sending you messages right now with a name T#2 on it. Who is it?" Her tone sounded passive-aggressive. She raised the phone, showing your phone's screen filled with green message bubbles.

Taeyeon, it was her as usual. You were not in yourself when you decided to play with their name that day, being Tiffany as T#1. Cause why not? Both of their names start with T. You met Tiffany first so she's 1 then Taeyeon being the second.

"Don't mind her" You motioned your finger down. But she rather refused to do so

"Why not? She's waiting for your response and yet?"

She shouldn't know your secret relationship with them, not even a single clue about it. As you said, it would surely ruin her whole night or even week just by knowing a single fragment to it. You made your way towards her direction and handed your palm

"Just give it to me, and let's continue the night as it should be. My phone always brings out your curiosity widely even it shouldn't be."

Her eyes narrowed, unsure of the weird action you're portraying. But shortly placed the phone back in your hand. "Thanks"

Good thing she surrendered. Now that the near-death experience had passed,  you decided to play cool. She remained her suspicious gaze at you but tried to brush it off. You thought that moment just went off like a plane taking off from the runway, but honestly it wasn't. Not realizing both of you were just faking yourselves face to face.

She interrupted you with a deep sigh before her eyes gave you the frigid ones "What's wrong? Are you okay?" said You.

"Can you tell me why aren't you answering that one? Like you had around 5 messages hanging on your lock screen and yet?" She questioned with her eyebrows raised, eyes giving you a puzzled aura.

You sighed in annoyance, here she goes again. "Come on, Does it really matter? Why is it like it's a really big deal for you?"

"Cause it is, most of the messages says that can we talk? For a minute can you just clarify things out to me?  What is this Y/N? and etc. How would I not be bothered by that? I don't know if it's a girl or what, and most importantly I don't know if I'm flirting with a boy right now who I had just invited in my room, doing what couple things do, being clueless that this guy on my front already had someone in his life?"

Slight guilt entered you, she was right. It seemed that you were just using her as a scapegoat for your suffering and honestly, it's true. You don't know if she just exactly came to rescue you on that near-collision with Tiffany, or coincidentally just came to see you without any intent, just like that day. Being left speechless, you slowly reached your arm over your phone on the lamp desk beside you and stared at the numerous green bubbles on your screen.

You had made up your mind to tell her the general idea about it, but she wouldn't know who she was "It's a girl, not an ordinary fan of mine but someone who had a special role in my life here in Korea. Happy? Why am I not replying to her countless messages these days? Cause I want her to move on from me cause she had a deep desire for me"

"I guess you were still clueless about my departure here, right? It's on Sunday, 7 o clock at night. And I'm not telling them about it cause I don't want them to rampage over me at the airport, crying." You gasped, the whole summary seemed to be enough to shut her up "Happy?"

Her eyes narrowed once again, nose slightly wrinkling as if she had a doubt on you "You're telling me that you're ghosting her?"

Nodding lightly in response, she sighed deeply "Y/N what the hell? I mean I'm not taking her side but Y/N, you're definitely doing the most bullshit thing that any boy would ever do to a girl?"

She's definitely on her side, why was she telling you that she wasn't? 

"Ghosting someone for you is as easy as throwing a rock in a lake, but do you even know how deep that rock can go? Come on Y/N, I cannot even understand why are you even doing these such things." She raised her voice from the start but slowly became soft at the end. Her voice says it all as if she wasn't expecting you to ghost someone. 

It was wrong and you obviously knew it. But for you, there's no other way that you could do. Showing up once again would definitely halt their progress of moving on from you. They call you a toxic person, not a single care would be given. 

You chuckled forcedly "I guess we're now done for our talk right? I guess it's time for me to get going" You reassured plainly, acting cool about it even though there was a hidden pain behind your voice.

Smiling forcedly and laying down your foot over the cold floor, a hand halted you from continuing your thing. "Y/N stop acting so immature right now for god sake, I just told you that you're doing the wrong thing but I never told you to leave me"

"Yes I did the worse action that a boy could ever do to a girl, but you wouldn't just understand me. You thought that it's easy, it's definitely not. Moving on isn't just an ordinary one for me" You contested before laying your second foot on the floor. You turned your view to her again "I guess that's enough to turn you off ? So maybe I should get going, totally I'm not that type of guy you were expecting me to be."

Those final words were perfect that it made her speechless at the moment. Even though a painful sensation in your throat was felt that made you swallow consecutively, it never stopped you from continuing your way towards the door.

About to place a finger over the doorknob, you were interrupted when something pulled your hand hardly. Making you turn around as Naeun crashed her lips into yours with hands pinning you over the door.

As she slowly pulled away, her alluring eyes gave you a fonding look "What is that for?" 

She cleared her throat for a second as if she wasn't sure about the thing she did. It was shocking and unexpected, but it also felt quite good to lessen the heavy feeling of yours. Her thumb slowly caressed the corner of your lips as she was staring at it innocently.

The look she's just giving you right now gave a vibe of having a Seductive Angel that came from the sky in front of your eyes 

"I guess that, kisses are the only way to stop boys from following their hard feelings that drives them on a wrong path" She whispered, your faces were just inches.

"Did you just said that I'm like that type of person?" You queried as she only responded with a cute soft chuckle, forming a perfect curve on her lips implying that you're actually one. 

"I guess it worked" She continued pressing her lips into yours as she wrapped her arms around you, tightly. Her kiss began to deepen, it wasn't going to be an ordinary loving kiss right now. But somehow, it would end up on the stage you were thinking awhile ago downstairs.

Her arms wrapped against your body switched up to your neck, pulling your head gently as it deepened your kisses on each other. Your bodies were so intact, battling for domination between you two. Since you weren't used to this kind of scenario, she managed to win the throne.

Both of you hastily made your way towards the bed with your lips still interlocked on each other. Her strength managed to pull your body over the bed while still intact to you, leaving you no choice but to lie down with her tempting body atop you. It felt wrong but your nerves urged you to seek over it.

"Na..Naeun I'm still a minor right?" You reassured her, stuttering as you tried to catch your breath. Asking the same question to her like the night where you almost had your fantasy with Tiffany felt dumb and stupid. Why ask such things when you're actually going to like it even though you're one.

"Not anymore" She bit her lip, moving her head quickly as her soft hair swiftly switched to the other side. Exposing the side of her neck made your nerves crazy over it again.

Your hands placed against her curves traveled upwards her body made her softly moan in pleasure as she was looking at the wall in front of her with her eyes closed. It was a sound of heaven for you. 

She couldn't control her pleasure from it when she started pulling her sweatshirt out from her body. Revealing the body you were tempting awhile ago widely and openly, with her black thin clothing covering her upper one. Your promise was still in you, nothing very serious will happen tonight, but on the situation, you're currently facing right now, you decided to bring it into light sex.

Several sweet kisses were placed over her soft neck as you made your way over her shoulder. She couldn't do anything but moan in your ear while you slowly slipped down the strap of her thin clothing to her arm, placing soft kisses on it without completely removing her cover.

Her hot breaths intensified the moment more as you heard her mumbling vulgar words at you sometimes. 

"Fuck... you're so good" She mumbled between her breaths, her nails digging over your back.

You continued your way down to her soft legs and thighs. Of course, no intention to do the rough one because you promised yourself that it's just going to be the light one. Her seductive moans again once erupted when you started with her thighs down to her legs. Her fingers gripping several strands of your hair with her other hand over her face, biting her index finger as she slowly sucked it with her lips. It was a hot sight of her, she was indeed a seductive angel.

~~~

After an hour of that hot session you had with her, both of you found yourselves lying on the bed with a large blanket covering you and her. She was on your side, gazing at you fondly with her other hand placed around your body. 

Your heavy feeling got lessened afterwards, it felt like a broom just passed the majority of your problems that it got swept away with no hassle. It was a sort of a tease and a solution for you. Maybe, the pleasure was still kicking in and after this, it would casually return again. Hopefully not.

The downfall outside had finally calmed down compared to a while ago. Which perfectly matched your mood right now

"You okay?" Naeun whispered when she found you staring at the ceiling stupidly, her fingers lightly tapping over your tummy. 

You turned your view towards her and gave her a light smile "I'am, why?"

She knew something still bothers you off, it was pretty expected from you but she hated seeing you not being in yourself. Her eyes narrowed "You're not, tell me what's going on?"

"We did it right? Like..." You motioned your head lightly, implying that one to her but in return, you only got a cute chuckle from her. 

She lightly nodded as she placed her hand over your cheeks "Yes, I'm the one who initiated it" 

Her smile faltered shortly "But I'm still confused, why didn't you completely undressed me?"

You chuckled "I cannot really explain but, I'm not the one you deserve to take your virginity out from you. Get it?"

Her nose crinkled, eyebrows lowered, and gave you a confused look "What do you mean?"

"You still had a future up ahead, you deserve someone better than me. You're still moving up and I don't want to take something very important in your life. A guy that you've only met twice in your life taking out your dignity from you, sounds trash right?"

That explanation you gave sounded meaningful and worthy. It's actually true, having a relationship with her right now would be just a waste of time. A long-distance relationship wouldn't seem to work, especially her being busy in her idol life, even you. Someday she would meet someone who's better than you, you assured.

"For me it's you, come on Y/N. Like, don't you believe in long-distance relationships?"

You wrapped your arm around her soft body and smiled "I'm not Naeun, we're just like normal high school students. You fell for me because I just did something worthy of you, or maybe because of my aura or visuals. We're just doing puppy love"

She lightly pushed you in annoyance "NO, we're not. How could you even say that one to me? How could you even assume those things at me huh? If you don't believe me, then I'll show you that I am, I don't care if you're going to live outside this country after the weekend. I'll prove to you that it does really work."

"Naeun It wou-" Sighing in frustration, she interrupted you with a soft kiss on your lips before placing a finger across your lips. Digging herself on your neck "Shut up and let's sleep"

"Seriously?" You mumbled upon seeing her eyes closed underneath your chin. She really wanted to prove that having a relationship with you would definitely work, but honestly, it wouldn't work for you. Having an angelic woman in your arms was precious, but you don't want to hurt a precious one like her. Times are unexpected and no matter how much you promise yourself, you still don't know the upcoming scenarios that may happen in the future.

Dwelling into your thoughts slowly became more blurry and blurry, until you slowly drifted to sleep. Your arms wrapped around her with your hand placed against her soft hair. At the last sight of the night, you were hugging a fairy goddess in your arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 465 15
When two exes who don't ever have a closure meet again after few years, a chaos was sure to start but is it really gonna be chaotic or something will...
399 20 11
Temporary seperation. Till we meet again :')
83 5 15
When you left your hometown, you left behind everything you knew and you never looked back. Now, years later, you're living life on your own terms. B...
82.5K 4.4K 20
because losing you is like somebody just turned all the lights off.