choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

Suprise

1.6K 24 0
By st4rzxrt

Life as a high school senior doesn't really ever slow down. There's always an event to attend, your last everything in high school passes by, college applications, future plans, decisions to make. It doesn't stop, especially if you're the student body president, or soon-to-be Serpent Queen, or head cheerleader, or the head Blue and Gold photojournalist, or a bartender, or a waitress. Cheryl and Toni were constantly busy but made it a point to bask in every moment they were experiencing together. This would be the last year that they and their friends would be in the same town.

Every Friday Toni sat front and center of the student section cheering her girlfriend on while she commanded the crowd and cheered. During competition season, the pink-haired girl rolled in deep with the crew to support her girl and her friends to victory on most weekends during the winter season. Cheryl collected every photo and article that Toni headlined creating a portfolio for her. The Serpent Queen went to every school-sanctioned event that Cheryl planned whether that was a Coffee with Cheryl at Pop's where students could chat with her about issues she needed to bring up to their principal or setting up an ice cream bar during finals week as a nice treat for all students. The redhead would hang around the Whyte Worm or at Pop's to study or just to ogle her girlfriend during her shifts.

It would be during one of those times that Toni is working at the bar that the heiress comes to the realization that prom is coming up in a month. It was the one event that she had been okay to delegate to Veronica. Her fellow Vixen was more than excited to plan and organize which was one less thing Cheryl had to put together. It also meant that it was an event she could just help with the budgeting and approve decorations then just show up that night with her love.

Then an idea popped into her pretty little head that needed attention. Shoving her textbooks and homework aside she grabbed her notebook and started to make lists of people she would need their assistance, items to purchase, and when she would be buying said items.

Cheryl turned to shift her gaze on her girlfriend who was chatting with some of the elder Serpents while serving them their drinks. She looked as beautiful as ever with her rose gold hair cascading down her back hiding the sheer black crop top that clearly didn't hide the black lacy bra that accentuated her voluptuous chest. The light wash high-waisted jeans hugged that full ass and hips perfectly. The Vixen desired to have her hands on her girl but knew she couldn't pull her away.

The future Serpent Queen felt the heat of her stare because she excused herself from the conversation she was having to throw Cheryl a wink over her shoulder. It made the butterflies in the redhead's chest explode while she smiled back and blushed at the same time. It was in that small moment that knocked Cheryl for a loop because of the immense amount of love she felt for the love of her life. Toni deserved the world and Cheryl was going to give it to her no matter what. Not that her Queen asked much from her but Cheryl didn't think Toni understood how much she truly did for her.

Toni sauntered back behind the counter and in front of her girlfriend.

"Hey, baby. What's got you all flushed?" The Serpent grabbed a rag to wipe down the counter then flipped a few glasses to dry without even eyeing the items.

"You." As discreetly as possible moved her lists under one of her textbooks that were laid out.

"Ohhh. Do tell." Cheryl swore her girlfriend had no qualms about talking dirty to her even in public.

"I was just admiring the body that only I have the pleasure of being able to touch." If Toni wanted to play fire with fire she would. Unlike her Queen, Cheryl could control her libido more discreetly. Just as she predicted those brown eyes darkened with lust swirling. It only served to cause a shiver down the spine of the redhead's back and a tightness in her lower stomach.

"Be careful sweetheart. I'll happily take my snack in the back of the impala when I see fit."

The redhead's cheeks immediately turned a deep shade of pink and chuckled to help cover up the wetness she now felt between her legs.

"Now now TT. You may have a full course meal once you arrive home." Cheryl packed her belongings into her backpack and slung it onto her back. Walking around the counter she grabbed Toni's face and pressed a needy kiss into those plump lips. After whispering "I love you" she left the bar in hopes of leaving her girlfriend dazed while she planned.

Cheryl Marjorie Blossom was always one for grand gestures and this one would be her favorite one up to date once she officially pulled it off. Once she arrived back on the Blossom estate, instead of heading to Thornhill she wanted privacy so Thistlehouse would be where she went back to her notebook, lists, and phone calls.

Xxx

"TT! Hurry up! We're gonna be late." Cheryl yelled throughout the house.

"I know babe! I'm just grabbing a lens from the basement. I'll meet you in the car!" Toni hopped down the hallway through the kitchen trying to get her shoe on.

The redhead immediately started panicking and threw her belongings by the door to catch Toni in the kitchen. Quick feet padding across the tile barely caught the Serpent's attention until she saw a blur of crimson hair then the face of her girlfriend in front of her.

"Cher, what are you doing?" Toni tried stepping around her girlfriend to reach the door to the basement where Cheryl just followed her.

"Why don't you just go to the car, grab my stuff, and get the car started?" Cheryl's heart was pounding while trying to seem calm.

"But I need my lens..." Toni attempted once again to get to the basement door.

"Just tell me which one and I'll grab it for you."

"Babe, seriously I can just get it."

"No, no let me TT." As sultry as she could be at 7:55 in the morning, Cheryl batted her long lashes, played with the hairs at the base of her girlfriends head and bit her lip. It instantly caught her Queen's attention and leaned into red painted lips. Cheryl kissed her deeply while opening eyes so she didn't trip spinning them and stepping around Toni as she pulled away. "So which one?"

"Uhh..." Dark eyes fluttered open, in a daze and could barely mutter her answer. "The 85 millimeter one."

"Alright ma cherie. Get the car ready! I'll be back in a flash." Without another word, Cheryl ran down the stairs grabbing the lens Toni needed while sweeping her eyes over the items she was trying to hide from her love.

Days went by and the Serpent was suspicious that something was going on but she didn't know exactly what. Every time she would try to go into the basement for a box of her stuff then Cheryl would jump up and insist that she go grab it for her. The Serpent just let her do it and every time she asked about the basement Cheryl would come up with some dumb excuse and distract her with a kiss.

The redhead was at her wit's end with Toni questioning her surprise. She knew she was borderline neurotic at this point but she was so close to the day of putting her plan in motion. But Toni would almost accidentally go into a closet or basement that she had hidden certain items in that she didn't want her girlfriend to come across. She's been using sex as a way to distract her and she knew Toni was catching on but hardly complained.

Prom was in two and a half weeks and she knew the perfect day to set her plan in motion.

Vixen's Practice, 1 week ago

Practice had just wrapped up and everyone was stretching on the mats of the gym. She dismissed the rest of the girls but had asked her inner circle to stick around for a few moments.

"Sorry to hold you up ladies but I was hoping to ask for your assistance on something."

"What's up Cher? You alright?" Her dear cousin Betty wondered.

"I'm perfect cousin. You all know how much I desire to give my sweet Antoinette all that she desires in this world. Well I have a promposal that I'll need help with to pull it off properly. Could the inner circle help me out?" Cheryl rocked on her feet while waiting. Josie, Veronica, and Betty stood in front of the redhead practically bouncing.

"Oh my god of course Cheryl!" Veronica screeched.

"So what's the plan Cher?" Josie asked, smiling widely.

Cheryl filled the girls in on the plan and made sure to ask the girls to ask their significant others to help them. The redhead barely had time to get everything together in a week that she couldn't ask the boys herself without tipping Toni off.

Xxx

Sweet Pea was moving the boy's motorcycles and setting up the bikes in the designated spot per Cheryl's instructions. The tall boy knew how much Toni was going to love this surprise. His best friend wasn't really one to have the spotlight on her but she deserved it. He loved seeing her so happy plus seeing Veronica be so giddy to be a part of it all. It made him feel a little jealous that he didn't think of something cooler when he'd asked the Lodge heiress to prom. But this was so Cheryl and Toni that he himself was excited to see her reaction.

"Alright, we gotta make sure that we're out here around 11:15 without Tiny noticing." Fangs reminded them for the millionth time.

"We know dude, relax." Sweet Pea chuckled alongside Jughead.

"I can't wait to capture her face on film when she realizes what's going on." Cheryl had recruited Jughead to take photos of the event. For broody as he usually is, he's excited to see the shocked expression on his close friend's face.

"I just don't wanna screw this up for her also cause I'm terrified of Red." Fangs shuddered at the memory of when he's ruined Toni's surprise party last year by letting it slip. The head Vixen had tore him a new one and did not want a repeat.

"Well keep your yap shut and we won't have any issues." As much as Sweet Pea enjoy watching Fangs get ripped to shreds by the head cheerleader he wouldn't wish that on him a second time.

Xxx

Toni was plopped down on the student lounge scarfing down her lunch but when she looked up, she realized none of her friends or girlfriend had joined her yet. She doesn't usually beat the crew into the lounge so this was odd to her.

What she didn't know was that Cheryl and the Vixen were running around trying to set up for Toni's surprise. Also trying to do this while not getting the pink haired girl's attention in the lounge.

Veronica was in position to interrupt Toni's lunch but she was waiting on Sweet Pea's text that the boys and Josie were ready outside. All the other people in the hall were trying to find a place to find a spot for this surprise. Everyone at Riverdale High rooted for their favorite power couple and they were living off the electricity of excitement to see Toni's reaction. For as badass as the Serpent Queen was she was so friendly, warm, and helpful towards everyone that she comes across. It helped smooth out Cheryl's edge and soften the redhead up a bit.

The Latina's phone vibrated in her hand then her dark eyes scanned the lit up screen.

*operation t.t. is a go. Get it going babe.*

Veronica stepped into the lounge and stood in front of Toni waiting for her to realize she was there.

"Oh hey V, where's everyone else at?" The pink haired Serpent was still munching on a bag of chips while her eyes swept around the lounge..

"I need you to open this and follow the instructions Antoinette." Veronica pulled out a small box from behind her back and handed it over to tan hands.

"Okay....who's this from?"

A dark eyebrow raised and Toni chuckled because of course she should have known, it was from Cheryl. She pulled the bow and the lid off the box to find a small book with a small note attached to it her girl's signature scrawl.

My Queen, take a trip down memory lane and meet me outside in the parking lot. The note included a lipstick print of those luscious lips she loves and craves so much.

She grabbed the small book and flipped through it quickly to land on the first page where it's an instant photo of herself and Cheryl smiling at each other while sitting on the love seat in the student lounge. It wasn't lost on her that that's also where she currently is starting this whole thing.

"Now what?" Toni question.

"Follow me and bring the book with you." The Lodge heiress turned on her heels and headed for the door. Toni left her unfinished lunch and trailed after her just to see everyone at the school lined up against the lockers. Every other person was holding a different kind of flower, a small card looking thing, or a piece of chocolate. Tan cheeks immediately reddened at the sweet grand gesture Cheryl was displaying, not that she knew what the occasion was for.

As she started taking her stroll down the hall, students started handing her the flowers and chocolate. Her hands were starting to get full so Veronica took them from her to throw into a small tote that was specifically made for Toni.

Midge was the first one she recognized and a dainty hands held out another photo. She reached for it and saw that it was the two of them in their cheer uniforms walking down the hall hand in hand together. The pink haired girl slipped the photo into her book and kept walking. A crowd was starting to follow her.

Ethel held another picture. It was from their senior homecoming of them dancing in the middle of the dance floor. Cheryl had won homecoming queen and Chuck Clayton was unfortunately homecoming king but he'd bowed out knowing that dancing with Cheryl for longer than 30 seconds would land him with a sore jaw the next morning.

Kevin hugged her then handed her the photo of her and Cheryl sitting in their booth at Pop's having milkshakes. The picture showed Toni throwing her head back laughing while Cheryl softly smiled at her. It was a sweet photo she didn't know that someone had captured the moment. The Serpent was so used to catching everyone else's moments that she felt slightly odd being on the other side of the camera.

Joaquin had glassy eyes as he gave her another picture. It was a picture of Toni teaching Cheryl how to drive her precious motorcycle on a dirt road by Sunnyside. The Serpent enjoyed every moment of it even though Cheryl started off the day terrified. By the end of the afternoon Cheryl had learned how to drive it and actually loved it. But the redhead preferred her Queen drive as she wrapped herself around Toni during their rides.

The closer she was to the door that led the parking lot, her photo album book was pretty much filled except the last few pages. She was definitely in tears by the end of this because there were so many memories between her and Cheryl. They weren't without the rough patches or arguments but they always found a way to work things out.

Toni went out of the door that led outside. She only had to turn the corner to reach the parking lot. Veronica stopped her before she could turn the corner and gave her one last photo which read "look up baby".

The image she was staring at was the first time Cheryl had kissed Toni in public. It was the fall they started dated two years ago. It was at the annual fall beach party for Fall break and they sat by a fire cuddled together. Cheryl had been nervous for their first date out with their peers, people they would see everyday. The heiress was recently out and proud to be but it was still nerve wracking to her.

Toni hadn't really pushed her luck with her girlfriend that night. She kept it as PG rated as she could so Cheryl would be comfortable but the redhead had really surprised her when she threw her arm around Toni when some random girl from Greendale was eyeing Toni all night.

As the night progressed, they shared a blanket that was thrown over their shoulders while holding hands for everyone to see. The girl from Greendale was still openly checking Toni out and it revved Cheryl's engine the wrong way.

The Serpent was talking to Veronica who was sitting on the other side of her and the head Vixen interrupted their conversation by pulling Toni's jaw to face her.

"Babe, wha-" Toni was cut off by the intense look boring into her own brown orbs but having no clue where it was stemming from. Cheryl slowly leaned in and pressed her lips to the Serpents and kept a steady rhythm while they made out openly. The redhead let her tongue slip into her girlfriend's mouth to suck on for a second then pulled back slowly and turned back to her conversation with Betty casually.

Toni broke out of her flashback from that night and slipped that photo into the second to last spot into her book. Veronica led her around the corner of the building that was blocking her initial view of the rest of the parking lot but then she only saw Cheryl standing front and center of the crowd with a single red rose in her hands. She slipped the book into her back pocket.

Cheryl had been standing outside for approximately ten to fifteen minutes. She'd been nervous because all eyes were on her and Toni and she hoped her girlfriend loved this surprise. She knew the Serpent wasn't as confident about being the center of attention unless she was in Serpent Queen mode. But she'd seen Toni turn the corner and their eyes connected. Just like in the classic romcoms everything around them faded away and it was just them standing outside.

The sun was fully out making crimson and rose gold hair shine brightly, alabaster skin glowing, tan skinned only shimmering more by the warm rays. Both sets of brown eyes were less dark and more vibrant as love exuded them. The pink haired goddess took focused steps forward until she reached Cheryl. She'd changed into a different outfit than what she'd original come to school in. The redhead had slipped on black jeans with her thigh high boots, a cherry red body suit that showed off more of her cleavage than she normally would display, while letting her locks stay in large waves falling down her back.

Toni was speechless but pale hands stretched out to hand her love the last flower. That action was the boys and Josie's signal.

The Pussycat started to sing their song but the couple had hardly noticed. But what got their attention was when the boys had revved all their engines. It was like stuff that comes from movies but pink and red smoke exploded from their exhausts. All the students of Riverdale High cheering while they pulled their significant other off to the side to dance.

Did not know when we met
How far we'd get
Do you feel the same way?
As soon as I leave you
I gotta see you
And I don't know
Do you feel the same way?

Cheryl wrapped one arm around Toni's waist and pulled her closer while holding her other hand onto her chest while she started to sway them to Josie's voice.

"Babe, I love you with my whole being. The way your heart takes care of mine and beyond always takes me by surprise but with so much gratitude. I know this is a bit much for you but I just wanted to show how much I care to show you off and ask one thing."

Toni was crying tears of joy at this point from her love's words.

"What's that Cher?"

"Will you go to prom with me?"

"Oh my god, of course my love." Toni would never turn her girl down but this was a beautiful gesture. "I loved all my photos by the way."

"Hold on, there's one more." Cheryl turned them slightly so Jughead could hand her the photo he'd capture with her instant camera. Toni stared at it in awe. The pink and red smoke took over the air above them while they held each other dancing. It was perfect. But of course Cheryl couldn't finish off her promposal without giving their fans a bit of a show. Cheryl had spun her under her arm, catching her, then dipping Toni down just to kiss her deeply just to bring her up slowly. That had everyone once again hooting and hollering while Josie sang the last few lyrics.

Josie sang a whole set for the rest of lunch for everyone to enjoy a preview of prom while basking in the warm spring day.

"That was the best promposal baby. No one's going to be able to top that." Toni laughed while sitting at the picnic table while her arm was around Cheryl's shoulder with their friends.

The redhead giggled but smirked. "As it should be ma cherie."

"Of course Red just had to show everyone up", Sweet Pea joked light heartedly.

"Aww Sweets, your promposal was perfect for me." Veronica mentioned knowing that her badass boyfriend wanted to come off as such at school all the time.

"Babeeeee, you promised that you'd keep that between us." Everyone cackled but they knew how much of a softy he was for the Lodge heiress.

"Since you got to go all out for the promposal, let me be in charge of prom night. Deal baby?" Toni already had ideas running through her head and couldn't wait to spoil her girlfriend.

"You've got yourself a deal my Queen." She sealed it with a kiss and couldn't be more excited for the big night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
48.6K 473 74
Law and order svu 2 female detecives in love , smut , lesbian , lbgtq :)
886K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.