Taekook Oneshots | Vkook

By bts_bangtang7

Just some random thoughts Top Tae Bottom Kook Fluff Angst ( a lot ) Book 2 published More

Requests ☺️
My Best Friend πŸ’• My love
Bully Loves the Bunny πŸ’–
Bully Loves the Bunny (Part 2)
My Lover πŸ’™πŸ’œ
Childhood Love
Abusive Love πŸ’”
I Hate You
My Merman
My Merman (Part 2 )
My Merman ( Part 3 )
My Merman ( Special Part )
Bet
Bet ( Part 2 )
Bad Boy vs Bad Boy
Hickey Prank
Professor Husband
Ceo in trouble
One Sided Love
One Sided Love (Bonus Part)
Pregy Husband
Ex-Girlfriend
Unworthy
Anniversary and Plans
Mafia's baby
I Hate You, Hard Way
Painter πŸ–ŒοΈ and Poet πŸ–‹οΈ
Family Day out
Mr Kim and Mr Jeon
Your Number please ✨
I don't care about you πŸ₯€
Crazy or something else
My pretty Lover
Mr Cheif and Mr Painter
Killer? but why?
Wisdom tooth
Just a πŸ₯€ Friend πŸ₯€
Loving you Quietly πŸ’•
HAPPY πŸ₯€ ENDING
My Workholic Husband 😀
Fake Love πŸ₯€
You lost me πŸ₯€
Question
✨ The perfect couple ✨
✨ Cheater Kim! ✨
🌹 Sunbaenim 🌹
🌹 Sunbaenim 🌹 #2
Mafia's baby #2
✨ Hate and Love at First Sight ✨
πŸ₯€ Total Disaster ✨#1
✨ Hate and Love at First Sight ✨ #2
πŸ₯€ Total Disaster ✨ #2
πŸ₯€ Choice not a mistake πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ The Endless Love ✨
✨ Koo My baby ✨
πŸ₯€ His loyal husband ✨
πŸ₯€ His Loyal Husband ✨ #2
πŸ₯€ Madness πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ Misunderstanding πŸ₯€
πŸ’« Beauty of Arrange Marrige πŸ’«
πŸ₯€ True Love πŸ₯€
✨ Clingy Kim πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ Trust Bond πŸ’”
πŸ–€ Just One Night πŸ–€
πŸ’” Crush πŸ’”
❣️ CEO's love at first sight ❣️
🚨 Forever in your Arms 🚨
πŸ₯€ Not a playboy ✨
Doctor Kim ❣️ Lawyer Kim
πŸ’« Little One πŸ’«
πŸ₯€ Meaning of Marrige πŸ’ž
🐯 Graveyard 🐰
Forgiveness πŸ₯€
✨ Kiss at First Sight ✨
πŸ’• Mafia In Love πŸ’• #1
πŸ’• Mafia in Love πŸ’• #2
His πŸ₯€ Scent
πŸ₯€ Right πŸ₯€ Person πŸ₯€
Boss King πŸ‘‘
Monster πŸ₯€
✨ Surrogate ✨
πŸ₯€ Our πŸ₯€ Child
πŸ₯€ Newly Married πŸ–€
☁️Full Moon πŸŒ•
✨ Curse πŸ₯€
πŸ₯€ Silent Pain πŸ₯€
❣️ Radio Jackey And CEO ❣️
❣️ Radio Jackey and CEO ❣️ #2
❣️ Radio Jackey and CEO ❣️#3
πŸ’ž His beautiful Eyes πŸ’ž
πŸ₯€ He's Mine ❀️
πŸ₯€ Jealously πŸ₯€ Jealously ✨
πŸ–€ Happy Parents πŸ–€
πŸ₯€ Wedding with his best friend πŸ₯€
πŸ–€πŸ–€Kim & Jeon πŸ–€πŸ–€ #1
❣️ Anything for you ❣️#1
❣️ Anything for you ❣️ #2
πŸ–€ Lotus πŸ–€
πŸ₯€ Father's Love πŸ₯€
❣️ Heart Eyes ❣️ #1
❣️ Heart Eyes ❣️ #2
❣️ Heart Eyes ❣️ #3
❣️ Heart Eyes ❣️#4
Help πŸ’”
πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
Hey and Sorry

Pure πŸ₯€ Soul

2.8K 96 15
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Jungkook is a girl in this oneshot ( Jungkookie )

Requested by : taetaekook1998

No one's Pov

Jeon Jungkookie, She belongs from a middle class family..she may be not rich but her heart...It's made of gold...she is rich from her heart one of the reason why everyone loves her in college...But her goal was only studies...She wanted to make her father proud...She is most beautiful her in her college.

One of the reason why everyone loves her, But at the same time she is best in everything...supports, singing, arts and even dancing...She is a perfect wife martial for anyone " Thanks for the not Kookie " Jungkookie looks up from her book and smiled at the boy, grabbing her notes from him.

" No problem John " She said to him softly smiling, who walked away blushing...This is not new for her...it has always been like this....She was bullied when she first joined college for being poor...but than when everyone got to know how pure her soul is...They apologized to her.

Which she gradually forgive them, Jungkookie stood up from the bench...She was sitting in garden before...not seeing a boy's eyes fixed to her...He smiled hidden behind the tree smiling dreamily seeing her walking away " You need to confess to her soon " He turned around.

Looking at his friends " B-b-" he tried to say something but his friend stopped him " Joon ki...Do it before it's too late " Joon ki looks at Jungkookie who was walking towards her class.....He sighed and nodded his head " Fine Fine, Let's leave for now " He said to him and walked away.

After college, Jungkookie went straight to home...With studies, She manage a part time job in a cafe too " Good evening " She said to the new customers coming...That's her daily life...She was always too busy in work not noticing some pair of eyes watching her every move in cafe.

When Jungkookie got home, she was met with her father. . rushing here and there " Appa, What happened?" She asked him who stopped and looked at her " Kookie, go and get ready....there is a guest coming today " She frowns and opened her mouth to ask him but he stopped her.

" Shh and go " He pushed her slightly towards the room she sighed and obeyed his words...She went inside her room and got ready after taking a shower, She wore her dress...it was simple yet looking beautiful on Jungkookie.

She went to the living room seeing her father happily facing food on the dinning table " Appa who is coming?" She asked him again who signed her to stay silent she sighed and sat on the couch seeing her father rushing from here and there...The door bell rang, Jungkookie stood up.

" go and greet them " She nodded her head and made her way to the front door....She opened the door and was met with a man facing his back while two couple smiling at her " You are Jungkookie?" The lady asked her in a sweet smile " Yes " She said and smiled back, The man turned around and looks at her.

Jungkookie widen her eyes looking at the man, she has seen him before many times on cafe....He usually stays at the cafe when she is working....He tilt his head and scanned Jungkookie's   body.

" Let them in Kookie!" Jungkookie came out of her thoughts and opened the door widely for them " Please w-welcome " she moved a little away and let them enter...The man smirked at her which send chills down to Jungkookie's body....They all talked for sometime when Jungkookie got to know the real meaning of the meeting .

" Our son love your daughter, we want them to get married as soon as possible " Jungkookie frowns, it was more like an order than asking for it..Mr Jeon smiled widely " I don't mind of course...If my daughter is happy with it " Jungkookie stared at her father's happy face " i don't mind " .

••• Time Skip •••

Not long later, Jungkookie and Taehyung got married.... For three months they enjoyed a lot, Taehyung was a complete gentleman with her....
what she heard about him was all a lie....Her husband is not a gold hearted jerk....But all things changed when Jungkookie again joined the college.

Her husband was a CEO, She left her job even she wanted to continue...But Taehyung forced her saying that he is enough for them to earn.... Jungkookie got ready for college....she went downstairs and saw her husband ready to leave waiting for him.

" Look like slut got ready for her daddies waiting for her at college " Jungkookie tried to ignore him but the words hurted her...It's been few weeks Taehyung was acting weird....He becomes sweet to her when it comes to s*x but than he starts insulting her " Answer me you whore"

Jungkookie whimpers when Taehyung grabbed her harshly by her wrist " Y-you are thinking all wrong " She said to him...She can't believe she fall on love with this person " That why are you shuttering?" Jungkookie looks at him tears filling her eyes " It's hurting...please leave " Taehyung scoffed and pushed her away harshly.

Taehyung always points at her character....She could have known Taehyung is a cold beast... She cries every night, even when she wears something a little revealing... Taehyung punish her by having rough s*x...But than When he found about her being pregnant... Taehyung reaction was weird.

He was not looking happy nor sad....But he took care of Jungkookie carefully...after she gave birth to their beautiful daughter Bora....for the first time in her life she saw Taehyung crying..holding their daughter..all the insults stopped.... Jungkookie thought maybe Taehyung changed after knowing her daughter.

Jungkookie smiled seeing Taehyung playing with Bora in living room...She went to their shared room and starts to clean the door....while she was putting Taehyung's clothes on the closet...her eyes fall on a file, She frowns and picked it up...she opened the file and gasped.

Tears rolled down on her cheeks DNA Test of their daughter and Taehyung.... Taehyung really thought that low of her...she should have known, the person who never trusted her insulting her and slut shaming her can never love her...The first rule of love is trust.

Jungkookie closed the door and dailled Taehyung's parent's number....She told them everything...from start to end and they decided to support Jungkookie in every decision she will make...and Jungkookie.....she was ready to let go of this toxic Marrige.

She made her way to living room " Kim Taehyung " She called him who looks at her surprised....this was the first time she calling him by his full name and it made Taehyung scared...he gulped and and stood " What happened?" He asked her softly... Jungkookie slammed the file on his face.

Taehyung widen his eyes looking at the file " Happy? Do you think I am a toy? Whenever you like you can play with me? You know what...I'm divorcing you " Jungkookie said and made her way towards the room.... packing her bags " Please don't do this! I love you! And Bora she is my life " Jungkookie Scoffed.

She went to living room and picked up Bora, She was about to leave when Taehyung fall down on his kness holding her leg " Please don't leave me! I promise you I won't do it again! Pease " He begged her but she huffed " There is no trust in our Marrige " She pushed him and walked away.

Months went by, They both divorced... Jungkookie took care of her daughter with the help of Joon ki...who saw her suffering alone at night and helped her...and Taehyung he lost himself...He spend his time crying and begging his parents to let him meet Jungkookie and Bora he was regretting it for treating them badly.

Jungkookie was happy with Bora and Joon ki sadly her father passed away...she was devastated but Joon ki took care of him...and it didn't take much time for her to fall in love with him and Taehyung he died because of brain hemorrhage....Jungkookie felt bad but she knew.

Taehyung was toxic and psychopath....her and Joon ki got married....one side of her was happy and other depressed knowing even she will wish her had memories with Taehyung won't fade....He will be forever a part of her life....a part who helped her becoming strong.

_____________________
🐯 The End 🐰

How was it? I tried

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 27 4
just some random one shots of TaeKook Top Jungkook Bottom Taehyung Femboy Taehyung
70.5K 2.8K 49
α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’xα΄Šα΄œΙ΄Ι’α΄‹α΄α΄α΄‹ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀΙͺα΄„ α΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ±) π’œπ“π“ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ, π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-π“ˆπ‘œ-π“ˆπ‘œπ’»π“‰π“π“Ž~ α΄›α΄α΄˜ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
225K 4K 45
Book Two!!
5.5K 146 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles πŸ’Œrequests open (smuts from some of my books as well)