✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Forty-Next Arc✾

15.6K 1K 960
By Novellafanfics

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

-Your School-

You deeply sighed as you lay your head on your school desk right after class ended. Tadashi turned around to face you behind him as he places his arm on his chair. "What happened to you?" He asks. You frowned at his question as you answered him back. "You know exactly what happened, you traitorous bastard," you growled. This morning, before class even started.

You and Tadashi were walking to school like always. Then both of you stumbled upon Mikey, who was driving his motorbike heading to his school. Mikey offered both of you a ride, but you kindly declined his offer. He kept insisting with a smile on his face, and Tadashi had an idea in his mind.

Tadashi forced you to ride along with Mikey without any way for you to escape that situation. In the end, Mikey drove you to school with resulted in many students gossiping about whether Mikey was your boyfriend or not. "I am this close on strangling your neck, right now." You threatened as you gestured both of your hands, imagining his neck in between your hands as you strangle it.

"I'm surprised you haven't fallen for him, yet. I thought you liked him and was a fan." He stated as he moves his body to the side and leans his back against the wall. "I am a fan. But not the kind of fan who would immediately make a move on him, because I like him. My type of like is different from other fangirls." You explained as you furrowed your brows. "Besides, I already..." You mumbled, "What was that?" "Nothing."

In the midst of your conversation, a pair of hands suddenly slammed itself on your table. "I saw everything that happened today!" Emma shouted with a broad smile on her face. "S'up, Emma." Hiroki greeted her as she greeted him back. "So~ What's your relationship with Mikey?" she asked in a teasing manner.

"Nothing." You said nonchalantly, only causing Emma to pout a bit. "Are you sure about that?" "Affirmative." You immediately replied, not showing any signs of embarrassing emotions as Emma observes your face. "Eh~ Your no fun at all, Shiori," Kazaye commented as she leans forward behind you while placing both of her hands around your shoulders. "You sure your not interested in him? He's pretty good-looking." Kazaye said as she twirls a lock of your hair in her index finger.

"Could it be that you already have someone you like, Shiori-chan?" You coughed at Emma's guess. The three of them all stared at you, dumbfounded as they began to yell. "Eh?! Really?! You already have someone you like, Shi-chan?!" Tadashi stood up from his chair as he slams both of his hands on your table. "Ne Ne, Shiori! Who is it?! Tell us!" Kazaye began to shake your shoulders from behind as you pleaded with her to stop. "What is he like, Shiori-chan?! Is he from our school?! Is he also a delinquent?!" Emma began to shower you with questions as the three of them were dying of curiosity about who this person is.

"Didn't know that you guys were so curious of my crush, who is a fictional character." You smiled at them with both of your eyes closed as the expressions on their faces turns into disappointment. "Of course, what did we even expect." Emma sighed as she sat down on the vacant table behind her. "Classic, Shi-chan," Tadashi said in disappointment, thinking whether it would be possible for him to even become an uncle.

Kazaye pouted as she places her head on your shoulders, still leaning onto you. You giggled a bit from their disappointment, but it's not like you could easily tell them who it is. 'It's not his time to return yet...' You thought to yourself.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After school ended, You and Tadashi planned on meeting with Baji and Chifuyu at the same convenience store to buy some Peoyoung Yakisoba. On your way there, Tadashi suddenly got a text from Baji, saying that something came up, and he can't come. At the same time, he also got a text from Chifuyu saying that he is busy.

'Odd...' Tadashi thought to himself, feeling uneasy. "What's wrong?" You faced him as the both of you stopped in your tracks. "I got a text from Baji and Chifuyu. They said that they're both busy, so they can't come." Tadashi said as he returns his phone inside his pocket.
Although Tadashi felt like something is off, you don't. You already know what's going to happen since today is already that day.

"Don't be worried. The next arc of the storyline is already starting." You stated as you walked before Tadashi. "The next arc?" he raises a brow at you. "I'll explain all the details to you later. For now, let's go grab something to eat." You said with a smile, Tadashi just sighed and follows your lead, heading to the convenience store. Once the both of you have finally arrived, by the time you were about to enter.

You stumbled upon a boy, who was a bit taller than you. He has curly peach-colored afro hair and a smile plastered on his face as both of his eyes are closed. "Ah- Sorry..." You uttered out an apology as he let out an "Oh" from his lips. "Your Hiroki's friend from before, right?" He pointed out with a smile still shown on his face. "Smiley? What are you doing here?" Tadashi was surprised as he stood behind you. "I'm here with Angry. We ran out of food in our house, so we came here to buy some." Smiley stated with a smile on his face.

"Oi, Aniki! I told you to wait for me after I'm done paying!" You peeked behind Smiley to see who was the one who yelled at him. It was none other than his twin little brother, Angry. As expected, he has teal-colored hair and mesmerizing turquoise eyes, far different from his older twin brother and a nerve on his cheek.

"Who is she, Aniki?" Angry asked with the same angry expression on his face as he stood beside his brother while carrying two plastics bags in both of his hands. "She's Hiroki's friend. The one he kept talking about who was a like a pure devil." Smiley said as he turns to face his brother while explaining. 'Pure devil?' You turn around to face Tadashi, who averted your menacing gaze as he blows a whistle, feigning innocence.

You returned your attention back to the twins as you clear your throat and gestured out your hand. "It's nice to meet you both. My name is Shiori, Hanma Shiori." You introduced yourself as Smiley accepted your offer of a handshake. "Nice knowing ya, Shiori-chan. My name is Kawata Nahoya, but my friends call me Smiley, so just call me that." He introduced himself with a smile as both of you break the handshake.

Smiley pointed his thumb at his twin younger brother, who was standing beside him. "His name is Kawata Souya. He's my younger twin brother." Smiley stated, "Call me Angry." Angry added, still being angry as he gestures his hand to you for a handshake, and you accepted it.

"And what are you guys doing here?" Smiley started as he grabs the other plastic bag that Angry was holding. "Just came to buy a snack," Tadashi said in response. "Cool, hey, after your done, let's meet here outside!" Smiley said. "But are you not gonna take those to your house?" You pointed out the plastic bags they are holding. "Our house is just right around the corner from here, plus, we got our bikes to make things quicker." Angry stated as he pointed at the parked Motorbikes at the parking lot of the store. You turn to face in the direction Angry pointed at, seeing the motorbikes owned by them.

"Sure, let's meet once you guys are done." Tadashi agreed on Smiley's offer as Smiley let out a chuckle. "We won't take too long. see ya later Hiroki, and Shiori-chan!" Smiley waved you both a goodbye as he headed towards his motorbike along with Angry. "See ya!" Angry also waved goodbye, still showing that angry expression with a nerve on his cheek. You and Tadashi waved at them back before you both walked inside the store to buy some snacks.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Eeeeh?! I didn't know we could solve it like that!" Angry exclaimed in shock as you helped him on solving one of the math equations on his math subject. You don't know how exactly you ended up tutoring him at a time like this as you all both sat down on a bench outside the convenience store. "You're amazing, Shiori-chan!" Angry praised you as sparkled started twinkling in his eyes while still having the same angry expression.

"I can't believe you're younger than us when you're this smart, Shiori-chan!" Smiley was impressed with how you taught to solve a trinomial equation so easily. "Told you guys Shi-chan is smart," Tadashi said with a grin on his face as he sats on the edge of the bench. "Didn't you also say that Shiori-chan was a mean devil-" "I don't remember saying that!" Tadashi cut Angry off as he laughs nervously while averting your glare.

"Ne, Smiley-kun, and Angry-kun. What else did Tada tell you about me?" You ask sweetly, causing Tadashi to sweatdrop. "Hmm..." Smiley touches his chin as he tried to remember the things that Tadashi said about you. "Oh, I remember! He said that when you were kids, you were like a plastic doll." Angry stated as you shoot glaring daggers at Tadashi for a moment.

"Anything else?" You returned your focus on the Kawata twins as they continue to think. "He also said that your a good cook and often acts as a nagging mom when he gets into trouble." Smile stated as you turn your head to face him, only to see his back as he faces the other way. You could see the small blush on his ears as it is slightly covered by his locks of silver hair.

'I'll let him slide this time...' You thought to yourself as you slightly chuckled. Smiley and Angry look at you a bit confused on why you suddenly chuckled like that. "Alright, so why don't you guys try solving this?" You said as you write down a trinomial equation on your paper pad to let them solve. "Eh...It looks kinda hard though." Smiley laughs nervously as a drop of sweat slowly makes its way to his cheek.

"Don't worry, Smiley-kun. Just follow the way how I solved it." You assured him as you pointed at the example you made a while ago. "Look at Angry-kun. He's already halfway on solving the problem." You pointed out, seeing Angry passionately focusing on the equation as he tried his best to solve it. "Oi, Angry, don't leave start with your big bro just yet!" Smiley said as he began to solve the equation along with Angry. "It's your fault for taking it too long, Aniki!" Angry said.

The sun was already starting to set as you returned your paper pad and ball pens inside your bag before you leave. "By the way, Hiroki, are you gonna attend today's meeting too?" Angry asks Hiroki in an irritated tone, but it wasn't like he was upset or anything. That's just how he is. "Yeah, why?" Tadashi tilted his head a bit as he stood up beside you while you're still reorganizing the things inside your bag.

"Cool! Then bring Shiori-chan with you!" Smiley beamed out an even wider smile before as he pats your shoulder. "Is that even a good idea?" You sheepishly chuckled. "Yeah! The others won't mind since you're Hiroki's friend." Smiley stated, Although you did expect this coming, you're still feeling a bit nervous.

"Okay..." You said softly as you zipped your school bag and slung it onto your shoulder. "Great!" Smiley beamed as he started walking towards his motorbike. You followed him along with Tadashi when Angry suddenly pats your shoulder gently from behind you.

You turn your head to face him, "You can ride with me." Angry offered as he pointed his thumb at his motorbike. You glance a bit from behind you, seeing Tadashi was about to hop on Smiley's motorbike. You glanced back at Angry, then gave him a nod and said, "Sure."

You followed Angry, heading to his motorbike as he hops on first, then slowly kicks the side stand of his motorbike before he started to turn it on. "Hop on." Angry said as you followed his words. You slowly sat behind him as you adjust yourself on his bike. Smiley glance over at the both of you, a bit disappointed that you weren't the one riding on his motorbike, right now.

But he let slide while thinking that there might be other chances when you could ride with him. "Let's go!" Smiley said as he started driving off the parking lot, "Hold on tight, Shiori-chan." Angry said as you hummed in response. You held the side of his gang uniform and grips on it a bit, making sure you won't rip it before he started driving off, following Smiley.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

All of you finally arrived at the Shrine where the meeting will take place once again. Angry parked his motorbike right beside his brother's as he kicks out the side stand to let the motorbike stand itself. "Careful, Shiori-chan." Angry said as he turns around to face you and gesture out his hand.

You held his hand as he carefully helps you to hop off of his motorbike. "Thank you, Angry-kun." You smiled as he response a "No problem." before he hops off from his motorbike. Once you got off that's the moment Angry also got off from his motorbike and walked towards Tadashi, who was standing near the stairs, leading to the Shrine.

Angry noticed that Smiley wasn't with Tadashi. "Where's Aniki?" Angry asks, still having that angry expression on his face. "He got called by Mitsuya, saying that they need to meet up with Mikey," Tadashi stated. 'He must be in the male's public bath along with Draken and Takemichi.' You thought to yourself as you stood beside Angry.

"By the way...what's the meeting gonna be all about?" Tadashi asks as he crossed both of his arms while facing Angry. "I don't know. When it comes to meetings in Toman, it's always a big mystery before it starts." Angry stated as he shrugs both of his shoulders. Little did they know, you already know what it is going to be about. You lean against the brick wall as a smile formed itself on your face underneath your strands of hair.

"It's almost time~."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc