Flames Between Us (bxb) | ✔

By dreammcatcher

Sequel to Eat The Rich After his court case, Micah attempts to regain his livelihood with the help of Weston... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue - The Question
Epilogue - Surprise
Bonus Chapter: Micah tops Weston and they try exhibitionism
Bonus Chapter: The Passionate Honeymoon
Bonus Chapter: Weston and Micah in five years time
Untamed - New BxB Story

Chapter Three

5.2K 317 76
By dreammcatcher

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

WESTON LOCKE

"So then the guy turns around right," Theo holds his hands up as he scans across the table at us. "And he screams 'get off of my fucking property!' kind of like when Shrek shouts about getting out of his swamp."

My eyes flick to Valentina who was sat next to him, clinging onto his every word. "Mind you we were literally just on the street, nowhere near his garden. Then he goes back into his house and gets a chainsaw and starts chasing us down the road."

Valentina's mouth gapes open and I peek down at Micah who is watching Theo carefully. "Best believe it was some shit out of Friday 13th, I honestly almost crapped my pants. I think I did, I've never been so scared. American's are crazy you know."

My lips crack a small laugh as does Valentina, Micah looks down to his plate for a moment and back up to Theo. Narrowing my eyes towards him, something was up and I had no clue what.

I rest my hand on the back of his chair and rub my little finger against his back softly, he takes a quick look and stares back at me. His lips curving up into a small smile before turning back to the table.

"God, I would have died," Valentina leans back in her chair and shakes her head. "I love scary stuff but that would have sent me. Wouldn't it Micah?"

Micah blinks back at her suddenly and then nods. "Yeah you can't hack it when it's actually real life, movies are your limit because you know it's not real."

Valentina's eyes light up at my words, clutching onto her cup and wrapping her lips around the straw. "Literally, I can watch all the scary videos but ask me to go to a haunted house or some shit and I'd have a full heart attack."

"Don't worry," Theo drops his eye into a wink, leaning over to press a kiss to the side of her head. "I'd protect you."

The waitress waltzes over and places the bill down onto the table, before I even get a chance to reach forward to grab it, Theo's hands were on it. My eyes look up at him as he flicks open the book and looks down the receipt.

"Let me get it," he smiles around at us. "My treat."

"Theo," I shake my head towards him as I lean into my jacket pocket for my wallet. "We can go halves at least."

But Theo's head shakes like he was having none of it. "Nope," he says shortly. "I want to treat everyone, it's been such a good night and I'm grateful for all of your company."

Valentina beams up at him from the side, her fingers wrapping around his arm gently. "Thank you," she whispers to him.

"Are you sure Theo?" Micah asks from beside me. "The bill must have come to a lot, we've had like four bottles of wine and starters."

The corners of my lips curve at Micah's words, my hand gently rubbing his back.

"Don't worry about it," Theo leans across the table towards him. "We can just go out again."

"Thanks Theo, that's really kind of you." Micah says sincerely.

"Cheers man," I nod towards him.

"Pleasure is all mine." He grins at each of us before placing his debit card into the bill holder.

At the end of the night we part our ways, Theo drops Valentina home whilst Micah comes back to my apartment with me. My keys drop down onto my kitchen counter as Micah pull off his jacket and drape it across one of my stools.

I watch as he walks towards my sofas and places himself down onto them, exhaling a long and deep sigh from his lungs. Looking up at the ceiling for a few moments before drawing his phone out from his pocket and glancing at the screen.

Following Micah's actions as I pull off my jacket and place it down onto the side, walking up to the sofas and sitting down beside him. He drops his phone onto his stomach, his eyes glazed over.

"What's going on?" My voice breaks the silence. Micah's eyes instantly snap to mine and for a moment we just stare back at each other. "I knew something was wrong at the restaurant, something is playing on your mind."

Micah breathes in and pushes himself up from the sofa, wrapping his arms around his legs as he blinks away from me. "I didn't want to make a big deal of it but I've just been waiting for a time to tell you, it's nothing serious at all."

"Okay..." I trail off. "Then tell me."

"It shouldn't have taken my attention at the restaurant and I'm sorry if I was coming across as rude," he shakes his head towards me.

"Not rude," I say as I press my hand onto the back of the sofa. "Just distant."

"I got a message on LinkedIn the other day," he says suddenly and my eyes open wide for a moment. "It was a job offer from another company, a planning manager."

My eyes narrow slightly. "Right," I say before slapping my lips together. "So are you thinking of taking it?"

"I don't even know West," he sighs out harshly, his head shaking towards me. "I don't know anything about the role, or the company. It's just made me think about what I might want to do with my career, the future."

"Is this about you not getting that role you applied for?" I say as my lips pull into a small frown.

"It's not just that," Micah closes his eyes for a brief second. "I know how hard I can work, how I like to be challenged. I love working for you West but I feel like some of the things I do aren't even in my job spec. I work so hard and I want progression at some point. I just don't want to be stuck in the same job for ages, I love new challenges."

My eyes flick between his, one of my worst fears settling into my body. I always want Micah to know his worth and think about other options for his future and what's best for him. I had no right to be annoyed or upset with him, it's his life, his career. But a part of me felt a little disheartened that we couldn't give him what he wants right now.

"I just didn't want to keep it from you," Micah carries on. "I'm not saying that I'm going to make any rash decisions because I'm not, at all. I love my job, I love working for you and all my colleagues. But it's just opened my eyes to other options, and I'm not selfish for thinking that am I?"

"No," I rush as I grip onto his knee. "Not at all Micah, I will always want what's best for you."

"I'm not saying that I'm leaving today, or in six months time. Or even a year. I'm just thinking about what steps I can take in fulfilling my career dreams," Micah smiles towards me, his eyes wandering over the room as he ponders.

My heart aches in my chest, watching his brain work in magical ways. He always has dreamt big, wanted success, wanted to enjoy his job. To help others, teach others, share his ideas. The world really is his oyster.

"There will be progression at Neptune Micah, I promise you. You are so valuable to me, to the company that the thought of losing you to someone else hurts. But I understand if you do make that decision, I can't tell you what to do or how to feel." I say gently as I slide my hand up and down his shin supportively.

His lips push out into a gorgeous smile. "I love that we can talk about this like adults," he says as he holds onto my hand softly, flicking his thumb across my skin.

"It's called a healthy relationship," I say with a wide smile.

"It's refreshing," he lets out quickly. "For a moment I was worried that you'd be annoyed at me but you always remind me why I fell for you."

"Nothing to be annoyed about," I explain as his shoulders relax and he smiles towards me. "So I've been in contact with the estate agents and my solicitor. Your mothers new house is officially off the market."

Micah pulls back and gapes at me. "Oh my God, really?" He grins widely

"Yeah, it shouldn't be long now to sort out the documents but she should be in within the next two or so months," I explain as I brush my fingers over his arm.

"There is no way I could ever repay you or thank you for what you've done for her," he breathes out his eyes becoming glassed over with tears.

"You don't need to thank me," I shake my head. "I wanted to do something nice, I have money kicking around. Your mother deserves it, she helped raise the best person I know. I've got to thank her somehow."

Micah's mouth cracks open into a laugh as he looks at me. "The best person you know?"

My head nods towards him as I remove his hands from his legs and pull his body closer to mine. Wrapping his arms around my neck as he leans down onto me on the sofa, the feeling of his heart beating in my chest.

Micah nuzzles his head into my neck before pressing kisses down the edge of my jaw. My hands tighten around his back, moving his body slightly on mine. Both of our heads turn towards each other and our lips brush gently.

I lean forward to press a kiss to his mouth, holding the back of his head with my hand. Opening my lips wider to clasp his between mine, gently and slowly. Enough to not overwhelm him.

My fingers slip underneath his t-shirt and he pants into my mouth, his skin feeling like silk. Micah shuffles up onto his knees and straddles me, our lips still glued to each other. Grasping onto the hem of his t-shirt and pulling it up and over his head, dividing the kiss for a brief moment.

Pushing myself up from the sofa to catch his neck in my hand, my lips tackling his neck as I press kisses to his collarbones.

Micah pants deeply, feeling his chest heaving in front of me. I move away from his neck and look up at him, his eyes clenched shut and his body felt rigid.

"Micah?" I whisper gently to him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he shakes his head over and over.

"Shhh," I mumble out as I wrap my arm around his bare back. "Don't be sorry."

"I just want to be able to have sex with my boyfriend after going on a nice date. Why can't my brain just shut off for one bloody moment?" He curses out harshly, his jaw clenching in the process.

"Hey," I whisper quietly, my hands clenching around his face. "Look at me."

Micah sighs as he closes his eyes for a moment before dragging them up to mine, his blue eyes looking sorrowful. "It doesn't matter," I tell him. "It'll happen when it happens Micah, forcing it is only going to make you feel worse."

"I just want to please you," his lips pull down into a frown.

"Just being with you is enough for me Micah," I brush my thumb over his cheek bone. "I want you to be comfortable and happy."

"I am both of those things," he nods as he settles on the sofa beside me.

My feet drag up a blanket from the end of the sofa to pull over Micah's bare chest. "Then focus on us, focus on you. I'm not going anywhere."

Micah smiles into my chest before raising his head again. "I remember reading about getting back into sexual activity after being assaulted, sometimes people can get back into it again by being in control. Taking complete control of a sexual situation. Doing things to someone else, with their full consent, obviously. It's meant to help your brain understand that you're in control and no one is going to harm you."

"Okay," I nod towards him enthusiastically. "I'll be willing to try whatever for you."

"Really?" Micah's mouth stretches into a grin.

I hum towards him. "If by getting back your confidence you need to be in control, then do whatever you want to me. Tie me up, edge me, spank me. I don't care." I say as I glide my finger down the edge of his shoulder.

"Spank you?" His eyes widen in shock.

My shoulders shrug. "Maybe," I say as Micah smiles back at me.

"Okay then maybe we should get some rope or something," he breathes out. "Although I've never done anything like this before so it's going to be new to me."

I grab my phone from the coffee table and unlock the screen, clicking directly onto my messages.

"What are you doing?" Micah asks curiously.

"Texting Darryl to drop off some rope," I say simply.

"Oh God," Micah mumbles out. "Is he going to think that you're committing a murder?"

My cheeks hurt from smiling too much at his overwhelming cuteness. "I'll ask for some lube then as well," I flash him a smile.

Micah's face pales at my words. "Oh my God, he's going to know what we're up to." He pushes up from the sofa to look at me.

I shrug. "Trust me he's probably seen a lot worse, this is nothing." I say dismissively, trying to calm Micah's nerves.

My fingers tap away at my screen and sent a message to Darryl for him to drop some bits off tomorrow morning.

"Done," I nod once before dropping my phone to the floor. "He'll bring it over tomorrow and then you can do whatever you want."

Micah snuggles his head back down into my chest, exhaling suddenly. "Maybe I'd be good as a dominant," he says as he presses a hand to my stomach.

A chuckle rumbles through my body. "You could be," I say quietly. "I'd love to see it."

"Oh you will."

. . .

Read up to chapter 9 on Patreon
Www.Patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio

Awee they are so cute🥺

Who is excited to see dominant Micah next chapter???? It's been a while since we had some smut between these two!

Honestly I love how much Weston loves Micah, it's just so obvious all the time and even when I write it it makes my heart drop aaaaaah

Thank you for reading! See you guys on the next one, love Sav x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: savanna.rose.x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 37.4K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
80.4K 5K 25
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...
680K 30.4K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
207K 8.8K 28
After being gone for four years, Taylor finds himself back in his home town with nowhere else to go. His goal? Get out of there as quickly as possibl...