Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

By Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Epilogue

1.3K 94 101
By Koushilicious

Good day, dudes and besties!

Anyways, it's your author-nim's birthday so I'm giving you this last chapter of our story~

But first, lemme share you a chika of mine, about my 'wishes come true' before my birthday. So last year, I wished for Jake to be part of the debuting team in I-LAND. I actually told my sister about that LOL and September 18, 2020 came when Jake really won in I-LAND as part of seven-membered team, the one and only ENHYPEN (just for you to know, my biases in I-LAND were Jake and Nicholas LMAO, but now, everyday, I swerve) Then for this year, I was really bothered by ENHYPEN's being diagnosed with COVID-19, so I wished that before my birthday, I hope everyone of them would be well. Then yeah! September 16, Be:Lift lab announced everyone's recovery so I can really tell that I am blessed.

From being I-LAND survivors to being COVID-19 survivors - ENHYPEN really taught me to be tough and strong at an early age. Bow down to these Kings.

A few months later,

Jake smiled softly as he finished the last cake that he baked. This place was filled with people, so he had to prepare a lot.

He then went out of the kitchen area to have a proper look outside. All smiles, he greeted his employees who were standing at the counter. They then politely greeted him with huge smiles too, but Jake didn't take too much time talking with them because of the queue of customers inside.

These employees that he hired for the counter are from the nearest university in the place. They work as part-timers, so Jake accepted them as his employee to be able to help them with their tuition fees, while his co-bakers inside the kitchen were those single parents that worked alone for their family.

His business really is a huge help for these people.

He then looked around at this four cornered room that he's in. This place was given to him by Sunghoon, and he would never ever forget the time he showed it to him.

"Careful, Jakey" Sunghoon told him while holding Jake's both hands to guide him on his way. And with that, Jake just laughed at him. 

"Then why do you have to cover my eyes?" Jake asked him in the middle of his laughter, making Sunghoon just roll his eyes. 

"Jakey, it ain't a surprise anymore if I didn't" Sunghoon retorted.

"Fine, fine. Just tell me if there are stairs on my way" Jake said. 

Soon, Sunghoon halted from walking and let go of Jake's hands, making Jake feel shocked at the loss of touch. "Yah, where are you going?" he asked with fear in his voice. He doesn't even know too where's Sunghoon's heading and having no sight at all makes him feel really scared. 

But Sunghoon assured him with a chuckle. "Relax, Jakey. I won't leave you, okay?" he said and chuckled again. "Okay. At the count of three, remove the handkerchief on your eyes" he commanded the shorter and Jake nodded to him with a hum as an answer. 

Soon, Jake heard some ruffling of things before Sunghoon spoke again. "Ready, Jakey? On three, okay? One... Three!" he excitedly said, making Jake just laugh at him before completely removing the handkerchief. 

"Yah, do you even know how to count-- Whoa~" Jake's words were cut off as soon as he opened his eyes. This place was so beautiful for him. 

It was a huge bakery for him to manage. Everything was already prepared and well placed. It has a design of black and white motif, and Sunghoon really has a great taste though. There is a counter at the front with bakery equipment; a huge glass one for the cakes and pastries to be placed. There were also around ten tables inside with chairs for it. The floor was also tiled with brown marbled tiles that really look good inside. 

"Ooh, so amazed I see," Sunghoon said and chuckled, before holding Jake's hand once again. "There's more. I know this will be your favorite area" Sunghoon added before bringing Jake ahead into another room. And when they already reached the place, Jake's eyes lit up with such a beautiful shine. 

Sunghoon definitely enjoyed his reaction, Jake looks really happy. "Whoa, I also dreamt of having this" Jake muttered, yet Sunghoon still hear while looking at the kitchen tools and equipment inside the kitchen area. It was complete and all. Sunghoon really prepared for this one. And with that, Sunghoon chuckled before hugging Jake from the back. 

"Don't worry. It's all yours now" Sunghoon said, making Jake huff before facing him with wide eyes. 

"What? Really?" Sunghoon then chuckled at his cute reactions, making him reach both of his hands to the shorter's cheeks to pinch them. 

"Yes, it is. I know how much you love baking so maybe, you'll enjoy having this small business for you" Sunghoon told him. 

 Jake then snorted. "The heck, Sunghoon? What small are you saying? This whole place is hella big" Jake exclaimed. 

"Whatever" he said and chuckled. 

"But seriously, thank you" Jake said held Sunghoon's hand, making the taller of the two smile widely. 

"Only for you, my King"

Jake just chuckled to himself as he remembered that day, about two weeks ago. Jake was really happy and Sunghoon actively helped him to prepare everything, as well as the papers.

He's so happy to settle down now with the person he truly loves and to the friends he really treasure the most.

And who would've thought that he already has two sweet fathers on the land and a lovely mother underwater.

Actually, it wasn't really hard. Even though he goes back to Sapphirila during his free time to check on his mother and the kingdom, he really found it enjoyable. Just like he's just visiting a province.

Now, his mother takes good care of the kingdom as a Queen, and there are her other deserving nephews that she trains to be the next King. Good thing, good personality runs in their blood.

He's happy and contented now, seeing everyone around him okay and fine. Everyone already settled down and is having good lives now, and his mother became so much happier in his life now that she's not tied with the arrange marriage that was made by the former King of Sapphirila. She's single, yet enjoying more  underwater as she focuses on taking care of her nephews and the whole kingdom.

Now, she's not just the mother of Jaeyoon, but a mother to the whole kingdom as well.

Veleno and Mamba went down as well, Jake was very proud of all of them.

But with all of the thoughts that he had been thinking, it was all cut off when someone suddenly approached him, holding his hand.

Jake then turned his head beside him to see who it was with a huge smile on his lips.

"Whoa, your first day in business really is amazingly bop. I'm so proud of you" Sunghoon told him while looking at the customers in their seats.

"Thanks to you, Sungie. You helped a lot" he replied with such a genuine smile while looking at his lover, making Sunghoon chuckle and pinch Jake's nose.

"You're welcome, my King. You know you'll always be one, underwater or not" he replied.

Jake then smiled softly at the words. Even though he cannot be a King of Sapphirila anymore, Sunghoon always treats him as one.

And as for today, Sunghoon took a leave in his job on Jay's business to help and be with Jake for his opening of the bakery, which Jay immediately agreed to, knowing how Sunghoon will bug him the whole day for him to agree.

And with that, Sunghoon wrapped one of his arms around his boyfriend's shoulder and pulled him closer to him while walking back to Jake's office.

"We better get ready for tonight. Everyone's going later to congratulate you" Sunghoon told him and Jake just nod with a hum.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

Right when Sunghoon saw the time, 8:00, time to close already, he already heard Jake telling his employees "Good job for today, everyone. I prepared some pastries for you as well to brought back home. See you again tomorrow", Sunghoon immediately went to the class door to flip the signage as closed.

Soon, when the employees had already left the bakery, they saw a car that stopped in front, making Sunghoon and Jake look outside to see who it was.

"Uncle's here already" Sunghoon told Jake, the reason why his eyes lit up excitedly.

Then when they had already entered, Jake ran to Jimin for a hug. "Wahh, uncle Jiminie~ I missed you so much!" Jake exclaimed as he gave a hug to Jimin before a sudden voice spoke beside them.

"Yah, Jaeyoon. I am your real father here" Yoongi said with his arms crossed in front of his chest, making Jake giggle before letting go of Jimin to hug Yoongi.

"Aww, don't be jealous, dad. You know I missed you so much too" Jake said, making Yoongi just chuckle as he hugged back his son in such a loving way.

"I missed you too, Jaeyoon, and congratulations for opening your business" his father said before looking at Sunghoon, still hugging Jake. "Thank you for helping him, Sunghoon-ah"

"No worries, dad" he replied with a huge smile.

"Whoa, I am not aware that there's a father-son moment here" Sunoo suddenly butted in as he entered the place, making them all look at him, laughing.

"Hyung, you're so loud, the heck?" Niki said behind him with a mirth.

Sunoo then just rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Shut up, brat" he said and turned his head to Jake to give something. "Anyways, here, hyung. I made this perfume, just for you" Sunoo said as he gave a perfume that he made in the company as a present for Jake.

"Thank you, Sunoo-yah" Jake said with a huge smile as he led all of them to the longest table.

"You can sit here, guys. Let's just wait for the others to arrive" Jake said and sat on one of the chairs.

Soon, they heard the glass doors open as a Lee Heeseung and Lee Geonu entered with huge smiles on their lips.

"Jake! Congratulations for the opening of your bakery!" Geonu exclaimed happily before he gave Jake a gentle hug.

"Thanks, hyung. How about you? How's your job with JinHit Entertainment?" Jake asked him.

"Well, everyone's doing fine. We are preparing for the comeback of our artists next month. I do well with teaching them the right way to sing the songs that Hee composed, and Niki and Nicholas really did well with choreographing the song" Geonu told him before looking behind him, where Heeseung and Sunghoon are talking about something.

And when he did, Jake's gaze also fell on the two that were just laughing at each other, a few tables away from them.

Jake just smiled at the sight. It was really refreshing to see the both getting along really well again. Before, it was Jake's wish to see Sunghoon and Heeseung getting along again and be friends again as they forgive each other. He's just feeling so proud seeing them together, laughing while Heeseung's arm was on Sunghoon's shoulder.

They look like good, best of friends again.

Then Jake also saw how Heeseung smacked Sunghoon's butt, making the younger of the both put both of his hands on Heeseung's shoulder and shake the hell out of him.

Yep. They really are best friends.

And when their laugh died down, Heeseung's gaze turned to him, making him smile and approach him for a quick hug. "Congratulations, Jake"

"Thanks's hyung" Jake just replied while showing a wide smile at him.

Heeseung then patted his head at last before turning his back to hold Geonu's hand and bring him to the seat next to Sunoo and Niki.

Jake just chuckled as he saw the both. All of them didn't expect it as well, Heeseung being together with Geonu at last. But of course, they really are happy for both.

Just after a few more days after Jake went back to the land, Sunghoon told him to talk with Heeseung about their issue before. They immediately fixed the problem and forgave each other. Now, Jake knew the whole story and Heeseung also assured him that he will not bother Sunghoon and him again with their relationship.

Within one and a half year that Jake was gone, Heeseung was broken so much, but Geonu always stayed beside him to make him feel better. That is when he realized that he shouldn't be chasing for the love that was not for him. Besides, the love that he was just looking for is there, always beside him, leaving unnoticed because he focused on someone not destined for him.

Jake was proud and happy for the both of them. For sure, they both will be the happiest when they are together.

Soon, all of his thoughts were cut off when another couple suddenly entered the place.

"Whoa! Sunghoon-ah. You really pick a good design inside" Jungwon exclaimed, making Sunghon just laugh at his reaction. It was their first time entering this place because they're always busy.

"Jungwon-ah, what took you so long?" Jake said as he approached the younger looking sheep before bringing him to his seat.

"Sorry, hyung. There was a heavy traffic jam on our way here. Besides, Jay hyung takes so long picking his motherfucking clothes" Jungwon told him, whispering the last sentence, making the guy behind him huff.

"What? Of course, it is important to be well-dressed with this event. It is a business opening after all" Jay said, shrugging.

"Tss, whatever you say" Jungwon just said before pulling Jay to sit beside him, making Jay chuckle.

"But admit it. I look handsome, don't I?" Jay told Jungwon, making the younger snort at him.

"You're being too full of yourself, hyung" Jungwon just said and laugh, the reason for Jay to just tickle his waist for what he said.

Jake also heard how Niki called the last person to arrive for today.

"Nicholas hyung! You are late again" Niki told him with a chuckle, making Nicholas just throw all of them an apologetic smile.

Of course, Niki and Nicholas are indeed close now because of their job together as dance choreographer in JinHit Entertainment, just where Geonu and Heeseung also work.

"I'm sorry, I got a little lost on my way here" he said before going to Jake and giving a paper bag with a gift inside.

"Congrats for your business, Jake. Remember to always give me some if there are leftovers" he said and winked at the young baker, making Jake just chuckle at what he said.

"Don't worry, Nicho. I'll always give you a discount here" he said and winked back at Nicholas, making him grin as he went on his seat beside Geonu. "I'll look forward for that. Always expect me here then, Jake" he said, giggling to himself.

And when he already sat on his seat, Heeseung just gave him a teasing smile, making him intrigued.

"What?" Nicholas asked him.

And with that, Heeseung grinned first. "Aww, our one and only single is here!" Heeseung said loudly, making others just laugh at what he said.

But instead, Nicholas just smirked at him. "Bitch, you thought. Niki-ah! Go tell them" Nicholas said, making Niki chuckle in his seat.

"Well, actually. There was someone's employee that Nicholas hyung has been dating" Niki informed them all, making them gasp.

"Eh? Really? Who is it? Spill the tea, Niki-ah" Jungwon excitedly said, seeming so excited for the new information that he may gather.

"Ask him," Niki just answered, shrugging.

"Don't worry, guys. He's coming with us tonight" Nicholas just announced proudly.

"Oh really?" Jimin asked him. "We'll look forward to that, then" he just said before going to the kitchen to help him put the food on the table.

And when they did, the place was filled with amusement and excitement as some of them already took a picture of the food on the table.

Some of them also insisted on eating already, but Jake was generous enough to tell everyone to wait for Nicholas's so-called plus one.

Then he came all of a sudden, making everyone whip their heads towards him with shocked expressions.

"Wow, what's with the heavy gazes? Do I look like a celebrity to you?"

And when everyone knew who it was, Jay stood up on his seat, just to point at him.

"Yah, Hanbin-ah! So that was the reason why you were excited to leave the company, huh?" Jay told him, making Hanbin just scratch his nape because of his boss's statement.

"Ahehe. Sorry, boss. Nicholas invited me here, I don't wanna miss the chance" he said with a sheepish smile, making Jay just chuckled while sitting down back on his seat.

"Fine, fine. Take a seat already. We're starting the feast!" Jay said as he loudly clapped his hand once.

Hanbin then directly went to Jake's seat to give Jake his gift, who also greeted him politely even though it was their first meeting, before going straight on the seat beside Nicholas.

"Okay! We are all complete! Let's start eating now" Yoongi said as he took the serving spoon and started scooping for himself. The others also followed what he did, getting their food on their own as Jake also cut the whole cake in front of him, not forgetting to give the first slice for Sunghoon.

Sunghoon then gave him a smile before receiving the cake that Jake gave.

"Hyung! Do you have a beer or something?" Sunoo asked while eating, making Jungwon clap his hands once excitedly.

(Remember that they are already grown up in this story. Please don't attack me)

"Yeah, right! Jay hyung will buy for us" he said and turned his head beside him where Jay was sitting. "Go, babe. Let's buy some drinks. Use your card"

Jay then almost choked in his seat when Jungwon said those. He chuckled at him and gave him a scandalized look.

"Wow, huh? My card?"

"Why? You're complaining?" Jungwon asked, crossing both of his arms in front of his chest, making Jay stand on his seat, sneering.

"Fine. Fine" he said. "We're gonna buy some drinks first. Wait for us" Jay said as he and Jungwon headed out.

"Take care, and be fast!" Jimin told them with a smile.

And with that, Jake just waved his hand on them with a huge smile, telling them to buy fast before bringing his attention back on his food.

But he was distracted when he noticed the taller one looking at him.

Jake then giggled as he noticed Sunghoon looking at him with a soft smile. They looked straight in each other's eyes with sweet smiles on their lips. "What?" Jake asked the taller beside him.

Soon, a chuckle left Sunghoon's lips as he leaned closer to the young baker beside him to whisper something. "You really look so good in love" Sunghoon told him. Jake then felt Sunghoon's hand snake on his under the table and held it so gently as it was so precious and fragile.

Jake's smile then widened as he squeezed Sunghoon's hand that was holding his. He also caressed it as if he doesn't want to let it go. And with that, he also leaned closer for a reply. "You also really look good in happiness, Sungie" he said with such a soft voice.

Then an exchange I love you's were exchanged with just the way they look at each other. Even without voices, their eyes can tell.

Like an isolated huge rock in the middle of the ocean, being embraced with the ocean, Sunghoon's hard as rock heart was embraced with Jake's warmth and love, showered with positivity and good things. Now, he's not just surviving, he's completely living the life he wants.

And just like a rollercoaster ride, Jake learned and experienced so many things with Sunghoon whether it be happy or sad, painful or enjoyable. He taught him a lot in land and let him be adventurous with him. Before, his life only followed a systematized routine underwater. But now, he can do what he wants with the guide and help from Sunghoon.

Funny how it works; Jake, the person that was once never felt love because of the situation in Sapphirila before, now being showered with love by the human that once despised him as well. And Sunghoon, a happiness deprived person, found the happiness he was yearning for with the merman prince that he used to push away from him.

They didn't even exactly remember how days passed, but what they were so sure about was they were destined to be each other's significant ones.

Even with differences, that doesn't matter because they love each other, they cherish each other's presence. No one gets tired of loving the other. Sitting right next to the other half of them.

This is also to remind all of us that we don't need to be the same to be compatible. All of us are made with our unique personalities and mindsets. Differences make us unique and who we really are, so always remember that..

We are all compatible with each other, no matter what.

We should get rid of discrimination with people that is different from us, like what happened to Sunoo before that he was discriminated and felt the societal prejudice because of what he really is. Remember to be considerate and open minded. I am not saying that mermaids and mermen are actually real, but what I am implying is that all of us should learn to accept people's flaws and imperfections. No one's perfect, even you have something to improve yourself too.

Everyone is special in our own ways, we just have to accept others' too.

And if we do, love will be spread to everyone; to our family, friends, fellowmen (or the love of your life! That's a huge probability)

If you think about it, it seems like love is just a simple word, but no. It covers everything, whether it be for yourself, for your family, for your friends, for nature, for arts, for music and for everything. That is what we need to learn, because if you love something or someone, you'll learn how to respect them and that is so important as a person.

Love is so significant to everyone, that also helped Jake get linked to Sunghoon. That was also the answer for Yoongi's spell, bringing peace to everyone and bringing everyone to the right path.

Now, Jake doesn't need to choose anymore..

Because he can already Dive into the Ocean and Walk into the Path.

~❣️The End❣️~

Thank you so much for supporting this book and staying till the end. It has been a rollercoaster ride for all of us but I hope you learned at least something in this book and from me as well. Writing this book has been a great experience, as well as reading your comments and all. You've been good friends to me so I really appreciate all of your support❣️

I hope you also enjoyed reading this story and thank you so much for the reads, votes, comments and adding this book in your reading lists❣️ I promise to work harder in the future to give you more enjoyable books to read. It has been a great time with all of you and let's keep supporting each other in the future~

I am also planning of publishing another book on the following days so I hope you could also support that one. SUNKI!!

Another thing, I almost forgot that I am wring one shots too LMAO, but please support that one too if ever you feel bored. This is the cover of the said story and I guarantee you that these stories are made confidently with a heart, ay char LOL

Again, thank you is not enough to give you the deepest gratitude that I have for each and everyone of you. This is great and enjoyable book for me to write too.
Please send lots of love in this book, besties~
Padayon, mga tangi! Paalam💋

Date Started : February 3, 2021
Date Completed : September 22, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 937 29
Jake worked for a company that was known for its amazing quality products. He really enjoyed his job and was not expecting anything else. Not until s...
123K 7.4K 17
After his breakup with Park Sunghoon, Sunoo finds himself joining an online game after his best friend, Jungwon, forces him to play. And there comes...
16.5K 594 15
What if you wanted something or someone so bad that you disregard any consequences that are bound to come with it? Warnings: bxb mature content fou...
268K 15.9K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...