The last Senju *Discontinued...

由 IdahBee123

Katsumi Senju...Great Granddaughter to Tobirama Senju, and great grandniece to Hashirama Senju. We follow her... 更多

Authors Note *you can skip* :)
Character introduction :D
ch 1 :) day before graduation
Ch 2 day of the exams + graduation
Ch 3 the bell test! team 7
Authors note
ch 4 our first mission!
Chapter 5 C rank mission!
Chapter 5.5 (filler) movie night
Chapter 6 Zabuza and Haku!?
Chapter 7 Back home again
Chapter 8 Chunin exams! (1&2 of the exam)
Chapter 9 preliminaries and prep
Chapter 10 the third stage
Chapter 11 Aunt Tsunade
Chapter 12 Rasengan and Orochimaru!?
Chapter 13 Sasuke?
Chapter 14 training pt1
Chapter 15 intensive training pt2
Chapter 16 training pt3
Chapter 18 Sassori, the Red Sand
Chapter 19 Yamato sensei!?
Chapter 20 who are you, Sasuke
Thank you!
Chapter 21 Hello Kaito
Chapter 22 More children!
Authors note~
Chapter 23 Pein
Chapter 24 starting to rebuild
Chapter 25 a new rank + goodbyes of the past
Chapter 26 healing and returning to the world
Chapter 27 New mission with Naruto
Chapter 28 setting sail
Chapter 29 on the water
Chapter 30 Land...FINALLY
chapter 31 Kushina
Athors note! its short I promise
Quick Note
Note from an old friend
Chapter 32 Whats next?
Chapter 33 New Adventure!
My opinions so far

Chapter 17 Naruto!

313 4 0
由 IdahBee123

Today I was out for lunch when I was walking around town. I was out to get some tomatoes, ramen, cucumbers, strawberries, and blueberries. I was out of all of these, being my current favorite foods. With my grocery bag in hand I look up to see someone on top of a pole...Is that? No way...

"Naruto!? Is that really you!" I yell up believing the orange blob is back home. 

"Katsumi-chan!" He yells and jumps down. I drop my bags and end up hugging him. Im smling like an idiot!

"Its been too long! You idiot! How was training? You better have gotten stronger than the last time I saw you because I sure have!" I say smiling up at him.

"Yea! Im a lot stronger now thank you Katsumi-chan! I missed you a lot! How has training back here been?" He asks looking down at me.... Wait a god damn minute.... hes looking down....

"Oh no hold on. You are not taller than me... I stg you can be taller than me! (idk ignore this if you want her to be tall! Sorry my tall girls guys and pals love you to bits) I was the tall one!" I yell now angry at the fact he grew taller. 

"Heh? Oh ya I did grow a bit! I guess you were always the tallest one between the three of us" He says thinking back to our younger years. 

"Oh! Naruto come here! We have to tell everyone your back!" As I say that I sense a certain Nara walking up behind us. 

"Well Ill be, is that really you naruto?" Shikamaru asks. 

"Hey shikamaru! Oooooooo your with your girlfriend Ill leave you two to have a good date! come now Naruto we must walk the fish." I say pushing him in the opposite direction. 

"What fish Katsumi-chan?" He asks looking back. 

"The fish I made up now lets leave the happy couple to their business." I say smirking. 

"Katsumi! We arent dating for the last time!" Shikamaru yells at me. I turn around and yell back at him. 

"Not yet your not! Temari invite us to the wedding!!" I yell and wave away. At what I said Temari is blushing like a tomato. 

"Ne Katsumi, what happened to your groceries?" Naruto asks. 

"My whats? Oh! They are right.... I forgot my groceries... Ugh come one lets go get more. I need tomatoes, ramen, cucumbers, strwberries and blueberries. You gotta help me because you caused this." I say pushing him to the grocery store. 

"Katsumi-chan when did you become so pushy" He says with a sweatdrop. 

"Since I was here and now im bored, so this is my entertainment" I say nonchelant. He sweatdrops at me. We end up shopping for a little while. And he comes over to my house. I make us some ramen and then we walk around town. 

"Well how was training with Uncle Jiraya?" I ask while we walk through the streets of Konaha. 

"It was fun! He mostly just perved on girls the whole time though" He says with a sweatdrop. 

"Sounds like him." I say now sweatdropping along with me. 

"Well what did you do while I was gone? I heard you got some sort of name for yourself or something. Jiraya mentioned it a while back. Never told me what it was though" He says now probably thinking back to whenever he told him. 

"Oh ya! I have a picture in the bingo book! Isnt that cool! Im known as 'the Snowflake of death'" I say adding some dramatic effect. 

"Thats so cool Katsumi-chan! I want my picture in the bingo book too!" Naruto says with stars in his eyes. 

"Haha! Ya one day im sure you will have your picture in there. And youll be known as 'the lengendary hokage'" I say again adding some dramatic effect to boost his ego. 

"Katsumi-chaaaan!" He says globbing me in a hug. 

"Okokokok enough with the hugs your choking me" I say trying to get him off me. He gets off me and we talk all about our training. We eventually meet up with Shikamaru and Temari again. 

"Hey Naruto, your the only genin left out of all our class." Shikamaru says. 

"What!? Even you Katsumi chan!" He says looking over to me. 

"Ya Im a jounin, I was offered ANBU but I think im ok with my level right now." I say shrugging. This just makes him mope around more. "Hey guys I got to go, my lunch break is over and I dont want to get chewed out by Tsunade again. Ill see you guys later!" I say running off towards the hospital. 

~~Naruto POV~~

"Whats she mean lunch break? Isnt she a shinobi?" I ask now thoroughly confused. 

"she works at the hospital on her off time. Whenever shes not on a mission or training you can find her there in some sort of surgery." Shikamaru replies. 

"Yea, she does some amazing work. While on a mission I ran into her while I had a broken bone and she healed it almost instantly. It was increadible. Not only that but she master the 100 healing technique recently." Temari adds. 

"What! Katsumi is so cool! Now im stuck being a stupid genin still" I say now depressed that I left for as long as I did. 

"Katsumi has been training her ass off since you and sasuke left. Being a one man squad is difficult" Shikamaru says. 

"She does fairly well I would say. Its increadible the amout of improvement she went through. Not to mention she bounced back after that run in" Temari says. Shikamaru shushes her and now im curious. 

"What do you mean 'run in' whats so bad abot a run in?" I ask. Now shikamaru is letting out a heavy sigh. 

"This is so troublesome, she ran into Sasuke while on a mission on her own. They fought and she came back. She wasnt too hurt physically, but when she got back it hit her hard seeing him again. Something happened im not sure. Youd have to ask her yourself." He says between sighs. 

"What!? I have to go talk to her!" I say running off to find Katsumi. I run to Grandma Tsunade's office. 

"Oh! Just the person I wanted to see! Welcome back Naruto." She says. I see Kakashi sensei with Katsumi in the room as well. 

~~POV Katsumi~~~

"So why did you call us in here? I had a surgery schedualed in an hour and I need to prepare" She tells her. 

"Be patient Katsumi!" Tsunaed scolds her. 

"I want you two to do the bell test." Kakashi says. Katsumi lights up and so do I. Its been ages since we worked together like this. Especially the bell test, the very thing that started us on this journey. 

"Really! When do we start!?" I yell. 

"right now, meet me in the woods" Sensei says, then he poofs away. 

"Well lets go!" Naruto says with a smile. I follow him out and we meet Tsunade and Kakashi sensei in the woods. 

"Yosh, you two will be coming to take the bells just like you tried to when we first started" Kakashi sensei says. 

"This test is going to let me know what your levels are at and how to evaluate you two." Aunt Tsunade says. 

"Naruto... You want to tag team this? Like old times against Kabuto?" I say to him holding out my fist. 

"Yes sir! Lets go Katsumi chan! Double tag team is a go! Beleive it!" Naruto yells. Then we get into action. Me taking long range/mid range while he takes the close rang attacks. 

After a while we get him right where we want him. I make the signal and he immediatly recognizes it. He puts an arm out and I sprint up and use his arm as a springboard. Launching my up I use the flying rajin to flash over and get the bells. Then I flash back using the mark I put on naruto's fist. 

"Here you go Naruto! Great job, you've gotten stronger I used to jump on your back instead now you just tossing me like its nothing! Im proud" I say to him. 

"Haha! Katsumi-chan your too nice! You have gotten a lot better yourself!" Naruto says with a smile. 

"Never in a million years would I beleive you two would get these bells. Never. But here you are with the bells taken, you two really have grown quite a lot since your days with me." He says with a closed eye smile. 

"Awww senseiiii" Me and Naruto say with anime tears. 

"Never mind your both the same" He says with a sweatdrop. Now im sweat dropping and Naruto is sulking by a tree. 

"alright you three will from now on be known as team Kakashi. You will no longer be a genin team but a team of ninja on the same playing field." She says with a smile. "You will now be known as team Kakashi!" She says sternly. 

"Whaaaa! No way really! I havent been on a team since team 7!" I yell. 

"Yata! Its almost team 7 back together! Next step is bringing Sasuke back! I promised I would bring him back beleive it!" He yells and gives us a thumbs up. I then get excited and bring everyone into a bone crushing hug. Including Shizune and Tonton

"You guys are the best!" I say squeezing them more. 

"K-katsumi chan...your gonna break my ribs!" Naruto squeezes out. 

"Oh oops my bad" I say sheepishly. 

"Katsumi your really strong" Shizune says with a sweatdrop. 

"Alright, lets head out for some sake!" Tsunade yells. 

"Lady Tsunade, you have a lot of paperwork, lets go and get it done. Come now and we can sort your team out on the paper" Shizune says. Then we follow her into town. Someone comes up to Tsunade as she walks into the Hokage building and they whisper something in her ear. 

"Well, it looks like team Kakashi has its first mission. You will be going to rescue the Kazekage Gaara. He was captured by the Akatsuki, and he may perish. You will go to the Hidden sand immediately." She says serious. 

We all put on our serious faces and get right into action. We are sprinting through the forest to the Hidden sand. I have only been a few times, but every time I have been met with the utmost respect and hospitality. Especially from Gaara, Temari and Kankuro, those three are my family just as much as those from the leaf. I intend to save Gaara, who is one of the kindest people I have ever met. 

After a lot of running, we run into Temari, who was on her way home from Chunin exam planning. "Temari! Hurry we have to go. Gaara ot taken by the Akatsuki. We are running against the clock." I say jumping towards her. 

"What!? Katsumi what are we waiting for!" She yells and runs faster than I have ever seen her run before. We get to the Hidden Sand in no time at all. 

"Welcome, Temari right this way. I assume these are the hidden leaf ninja we requested. Please make haste, Kankuro got poisened by one of the Akatsuki. We do not know of this new poison they made. Please do you know anything?" The sand guard says. 

"I am a top medical specialist. Let me see him, I will see what I can do" I say stepping up. He nodds and shows me to his hospital room. "Right, I need to extract this poison. I cant lie, but It is incredibly painful. I need each one of you to hold his arms down. Get me a bowl of Saline and make it quick. Ill need multiple bowls, but bring one quickly." I say putting my hair up. 

One of the nurses brings a bowl of saline and I get right to work. I use my chakra to mold the water and combine with the poison. I do my best to extract as much as I can. 

~~~One hour later~~~

"Thats it... Thats all the poison!" I say instantly relaxing my shoulders. 

"Great job Katsumi! Your amazing!" One of the nurses says. 

"Thank you, but our work isnt done. The poison still is in effect we need to get an antidote quickly. Bring me to your medicinal garden please. Any herbs you have" I say putting on a serious face. 

"Yes yes right this way." One of the nurses leads me to a small garden. It isnt much, but it will do. I right away start gathering herbs I think will be useful. Then I bring what I have straight to a room dedicated for making medicines. After yet another 30 minutes of hard work the oison dissipates. 

"Yes! We did it! We have a cure! Make as many of these as you can, just incase we run into this akatsuki member again." I say with a huge smile on my face. Then I bring the medicine to Kankuro's room. 

"Hey Temari, I made a medicine for him. This should wake him up after a while. Make sure he rests when he wakes up. It will be very sore when he wakes up from the surgery. He had quite a bit of poison inside his nervous system." I say handing her a cup of the medicine. 

"Thank you so much Katsumi!" She says hugging me. I of course hug back and chuckle a bit. 

"Its no problem really! Kankuro is one of my closest friends. You and Gaara as well, I promise we will do our best to bring him back alright? Your needed here with Kankuro for when he wakes up." I say with a smile. She nods and makes Kankuro sit up so he can drink the medicine. 

"Please be safe Katsumi, your my best friend I cant loose you too." She says with a sad smile. I return it with my own. 

"I wont, I will be back, but this time with Gaara by my side alright?" I reply. We hug once again and I walk out the hospital room to Naruto and Kakashi. Now with an old lady and an old man. 

"Hey guys, Kankuro will be fine. I extracted the poison, and with the help of the other nurses we made an antidote and he will be just fine." I say with a proud smile at my accomplishment. 

"Alright, great job Katsumi, we must be on our way quickly to gather Gaara from the Akatsuki." Kakashi says.

"Right! Naruto...Wake up" I say bonking him on the head.

"Itai!" He yells and rubs his head. 

"Lcalm down your fine. Lets go get Gaara." I say.

"Hold on, im coming with you. Sassori rouge of the hidden sand. I will be coming with you" The old lady says. 

"Alright, well Ma'm lets go. We are running against the clock right now." I say to the old woman. "This will be an intense battle, are you sure you will be up to it?" Kakashi asks. 

"I will be fine. Keeping up with you youngsters wont be to hard on my old bones" she says. And just like that, we are leaving the hidden sand. 

"Katsumi! Naruto! Kakashi!" I hear someone yell from behind us. I look around to see Kankuro and Temari running at us. 

"Kankuro! I told Temari to make sure you rest! Whats so important you risk your health?" I say crossing my arms. He sweat drops at my mini lecture. 

"I just wanted to thank you for saving my life. Gaara wouldnt be the same without you and Naruto. The both of you mean a lot to him. So please make sure he comes home" He says bowing to us. I grab Kankuro temari and Naruto and pull them into a hug. 

"You dont have to worry Kankuro! Naruto and I have you covered." I say with a smile at him. 

"Yea! What Katsumi chan said! Beleive it! I will bring Gaara back at all costs." Naruto says with a goofy grin again. 

We all hug one more time and then our team plus Granny Chio is off! 

~~~Authors note~~~

First shippuden episode is out! Hope you liked it. Now onto one of my favorite arcs in shippuden, saving Gaara!

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

78.6K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
98.5K 4.2K 39
•I'm definitely rewriting this story, the plot was there but I just couldn't write it properly I guess. Sakura Haruno wishes she was invisible someti...
166K 6K 56
Y/n hyūga. Youngest sister of Hinata and Hanabi Hyūga but the strongest. Despite being only 6 years old, she was able to defeat both her sisters in h...
404K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...