My Mudblood (GxG)

By infectedhg

Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Co... More

Open Requests
Yule Ball
Yule Ball: 2
Only You
Forever
Just Friends
Little Riddle
Little Riddle: 2
Little Riddle: 3
Practice
Practice: 2
Practice: 3
Morning Kiss
Heart Like Yours
Heart Like Yours: 3
Dirty Thoughts
Strange Encounter
Heartache
Heartache: 2
Heartache: 2 (Alt Ending)
Phone Call
Mistletoe
Mistletoe: 2
Unforgettable
Dracula
Dracula: 3
Her Letter
If Only
Playful
Big Secret
The Marauders: 2
A/N
Fake Love
Fake Love: 2
Touché Granger
Move On
Odd Pet
Childish Flirts
Midnight Stroll
Marks
Teenagers
Blurry Line
Exchanging Girlfriends
Army Recruit
Awake
Attached
Ghost of You
Spicy Special
calling jennie kim simps
Book Continuation

The Marauders

4.6K 136 27
By infectedhg

(Basically at the marauders era, everything is the same but Harry doesn't exist obviously.)

----------

"I'm so bored." yawned Y/N Potter widely, stretching her arms and swinging her legs off the floor to the top of the table. "When's the next full moon, Moony? I could use some fun." she said with a bored sigh.

"Still after a week. Besides, we have to study for our O.W.L's." Remus pointed out, not taking his eyes off his book. "Want me to help you study?" he asked considerately.

"Rubbish, I don't need to study, I already got that book engraved in my mind." said Y/N with a roll of her eyes, ruffling her hair.

"I haven't!" squeaked out Peter, biting his nails anxiously.

"Shocker." snickered Y/N.

"Okay..let's go over the last thing that Professor Sprout taught us. If you bite this plant, and you die, it's poisonous. If it bites you, and you die, it's venomous. Got it?" said Remus.

"What if I bite it and it dies?" chimed in Sirius from beside them, settling himself on the couch.

"Then you're poisonous." said Remus simply.

"What if it bites me and someone else dies?" said James from beside Sirius, ruffling his hair as well.

"That's correlation, not causation." said a slightly annoyed Remus with a raise of his eyebrows.

"What if Granger and I bite eachother and none of us dies?" asked Y/N.

"That's...kinky?" said Remus uncertainly, earning him booming laughs from his friends.

Y/N and James quickly nudged their friends hard on their ribs as Hermione and Lily stepped into the scene, sitting down on the floor and spreading parchements and books everywhere.

"Alright there, Evans?"

"Looking gorgeous, Granger."

The two girls flickered their eyes up at the siblings, rolling their eyes at their comments before averting their gaze back down onto their work.

"Not even a 'hello', Granger? Bit rude if you ask me" huffed Y/N with a fake pout, scooting herself next to the bushy haired girl.

"Hey, can you help me study for our O.W.L's?" asked Y/N suddenly, looking at the exact same book Remus had. She shot her friends an icy, yet amused look as they snickered at her tactics.

"And why should I torture myself by being with you?" said Hermione, not even meeting the girls eyes. "Let alone waste my time."

"Ouch." said a taken aback Y/N, yet she could only feel her smile widening at the bushy haired girls hostility. "Touché, Granger." she said, holding her hands up in the air in defeat.

Hermione couldn't help but feel her mouth twitch slightly, bitting her bottom lip in attempt to fight the smile that was soon to form on her freckled face. She let out a sigh and lifted her head up till their eyes met.

"Fine." huffed Hermione reluctantly. "I'll tutor you, and that's it. No silly jokes  or anything." she said in a stern voice.

"Sounds fine to me." grinned Y/N.

Both Lily and Hermione stood up, gathering their books and parchments. They gave the group a scowl before departing to the girls dorm.

"She's definitely in love with me." said Y/N in awe. "Probably should plan our wedding now."

"This is why you're going to fail your O.W.L's, because of that brain of yours that doesn't seem to contain an inch of common sense." joked Sirius, looking at his reflection on the mirror with a smirk.

"I wished Evans looked at me the way Padfoot looks at his own reflection." said James grumpily.

"Oh she will one day, don't fuss over it lil bro." snickered Y/N, ruffling his hair playfully.

----------

"Stop being such a drama queen, you're going to get taught, not shagged!" said James in an exasperated voice.

"My mascara is gonna run!" shrieked Y/N frantically, pacing around the Common Room as the boys gave eachother a bemused look, completely oblivious to women problems.

"You aren't going on a date, Y/N! Calm down!" said Remus reasonably. "Besides, since when did you start wearing mascara?" he said in a slightly astonished voice.

"I've seen her wear eyeliner." chimed in Peter.

"I've seen you eat an entire cake by yourself in one sitting." countered Y/N with a huff.

"Your point?"

"Enhancing eyes or enhancing thighs. Clearly I'm the winner, so zip your mouth Wormtail before I hex you." said Y/N with a playful roll of her eyes.

"Hey." said a familiar voice from behind her as Y/N smelled the scent of old books and roses.

"Hi." said Y/N, turning around to face the bushy haired girl, feeling all the air in her lungs go away as she took in Hermione's appearance, her bushy haired tied in a high ponytail, several strands of bushy hair out of place, giving her an effortlessly beautiful look.

"Is that some mascara on you, Granger? You never wear make-up, did this all for me?" teased Y/N with her usual toothy grin.

Hermione only scoffed in response with a sharp shake of her head, though her face was a dark shade of red. She looked down at her feet in attempt to hide her flustered state as she tucked a strand of bushy hair behind her ear.

"I already asked Professor Mcgonagall what will come up in our O.W.L's, so I guess we can just revise everything and I'll test you later on." said Hermione rather shyly, shuffling her feet.

"Alright." hummed Y/N.

Both girls sat down and Hermione immediately went into her usual bossy mode. She began to read out loud as Y/N wrote down everything she said, she kept her gaze down onto her piece of parchment, feeling her grin widening at the sound of Hermione rambling.

This went on for an hour until James looked down onto the piece of parchment on Y/N's lap, his face contorting in amusement.

"Did you really write yours and Hermione's initials together with hearts surrounding them?" snickered James loudly just enough for Hermione to hear.

"Potter!" scowled Y/N, her face heating up as she watched the bushy haired girl letting out a giggle.

"Relax!" said James quickly, not wanting to deal with an angry sister. "I just came here to offer you guys firewhisky!" he protested as Sirius, Remus and Peter sat down as well with drinks in their hand.

"Give me, give me, give me, give me!" whined Y/N eagerly, stretching out her hand for a bottle.

"You know you're not allowed to drink that." affirmed Hermiome with raised eyebrows, yet she could feel herself quietly laughing at Y/N's childish demeanor.

"Oh bite me, Granger." huffed Y/N, lifting the bottle up to her lips, taking several sips.

"Kinky." muttered Remus, earning him roars of laughter from his friends.

Hermione seemed to have forgotten of her deal with Y/N about only having to tutor her. Instead, she was actually laughing with them, feeling all the stress she was having fade away. That was until a pang of worry hit her, noticing half a dozen empty bottles next  to Y/N.

"Y/N, stop drinking, you're going to get drunk." said Hermione sternly, yet her tone had a hint of plead and softness in them, worry pooling in her stomach.

"She already is." laughed Sirius, who seemed to be just as drunk as the girl who was giggling non stop.

Hermione scooted herself closer to Y/N, her hand reaching out for the bottle in Y/N's hand, trying to take it from her. But Y/N only gave a giggle as she stood up, going on top of the table in the middle of the Common Room. She gave Hermione a wink, the bushy haired girl feeling bemused.

"She's going to do something stupid, isn't she." mumbled Hermione to Lily, who just stepped into the scene right, settling herself next to the bushy haired girl.

"Most likely. If she doesn't, then I'll eat a hippogriffe." said Lily with a snicker.

"Guys!" said Y/N loudly, catching the attention of every Gryffindor in the room. "Take a look at my future girlfriend!" she said, jerking her head at Hermione's direction.

"What the actual f—"

"She's such a gem, isn't she?" giggled Y/N. "She's got a smile that would even make McLaggen's senile ass bite his tongue."

"Woohoo! You go, Y/N!" yelled a drunk Sirius from the crowd as James let out a wolf-like whistle.

"Shhhh, I'm not done!" she huffed. "Have you seen her eyes? They're basically comparable to the sunrise! Man I swear, she's got porcelain skin and cute freckles she's way prettier than a veela! And oh Godric, I can listen to her ramble all day." she giggled.

She then took a deep breath.

"I am in love with Hermione Jean Granger!" yelled Y/N with the loudest, booming voice she could muster. She let out yet another giggle, but it soon faded and died out as she fluttered her eyes close, falling to the floor.

"I think she'd still say that even if she were sober." affirmed Lily with a mild expression on her face.

Hermione could've sworn that everyone in the room could hear her heartbeat from a mile away. Good God, her face was as red as a bludger, but surprisingly, she was wearing shy grin from ear to ear.

She made her way to Y/N, settling herself on the floor as she gently placed Y/N's head on her lap, her hand gently stroking her hair.

The Common Room was soon filled with silence as everyone either went to bed or completely passed out just like Y/N. Once everyone was out of sight, Hermione lowered her head and placed a small, firm kiss on Y/N's forehead, lingering on the skin for a few moments before pulling away.

"Perhaps I'm in love with an idiot."

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 21.8K 65
Female Reader P.O.V Smut Angst Fluff G!P Different AU's
1.2M 21.4K 109
Hermione x Fem Reader one-shots! Requests are very welcome! All you have to do is tell me either a prompt, or, if you just want a type (smut, fluff...
46.2K 1.4K 104
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...
334K 3.4K 28
[REQUESTS CLOSED SORRY] D I S C O N T I N U E D Includes: •Harry •Ron •Luna •Hermione •Draco •Blaise •Daphne •Charlie • The Marauders ...