AFTER SCHOOL [yeonbin fanfic]

Autorstwa __rev_erie_

[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin... Więcej

HELLO!
Character profiles
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Epilogue
THANK YOU!!!
20K SPECIAL!
20K SPECIAL PICTURE REFERENCES
!ANNOUNCEMENT!
100K!!!

Chapter-13

3.6K 225 63
Autorstwa __rev_erie_

We dropped Jongseong and were walking back home. At least I was. Soobin was just trailing behind me like a lost puppy.

I was just 2 blocks away from my apartment complex and Soobin was still following me. Confused, I turned to face him. He halted and tilted his head, eyeing me.

"Do you want something?"

"Yes"

"May I know what?" What can he want from me?

"You didn't thank me properly, Yeonjun"

That was a big lie. All the way to Jongseong's house, I kept saying thank you to him but he just ignored me and kept talking to the kid as if I didn't even exist.

"Thanks again Soobin. You saved my life today. I'm grateful to you"

He looked at me and sighed, "not like this"

"Then?"

"I want something from you Yeonjun"

"Go ahead"

He pointed towards a small kiosk down the street. "Accompany me to that shop will you?"

"I guess I can"

Without saying anything, he held my hand and dragged me to the place he pointed at. I would have jerked my hand away but surprisingly, I let him lead the way. I guess I could trust him.

We stood in front of a small bakery that didn't have any customers at the moment which was understandable because who eats pastries at 11 at night?

"Hello kids what would you like to get?" An elderly woman emerged from behind the counter with a sweet smile on her face.

"We will take 2 strawberry shortcakes, thank you," Soobin said. 2 cakes? Was he buying it for someone?

"That will be ₩11,000"

"Here. Please keep the change" he handed the old lady ₩15,000 and walked to a nearby table, with me following behind.

"Is it someone's birthday?" I asked

"Huh? Why would you say that?"

"You bought 2 cakes. I thought it's for someone's birthday"

Soobin studied my face briefly before responding, "You are kinda slow you know? I wonder how you score full marks all the time"

"Yah!"

The old lady returned with two pretty cakes decorated with fresh strawberries. She smiled before disappearing somewhere in the dark store.

"Eat," Soobin said, pushing one of the cakes in front of me.

"What? I can't it's not for me"

"Who said it's not for you? Now eat before I take it from you"

I shook my head, "I can't. I don't have enough money for this"

"It's my treat"

"I'm not eating. I can't repay you"

Soobin closed his eyes and sighed. He stayed silent for a moment or two before he looked me straight in the eyes and spoke up.

"I don't want you to pay me back okay?  I just want you to have something because you look like you haven't eaten in days, hyung. Why are you being so stubborn?"

I could see how his expression changed from cold and bored to worried and sad in a few seconds but what made me feel all mushy was the word he used to refer me. Hyung.

"Do you even know how worried I was when I saw you today? First, you run away for days without telling anyone, and then when I finally get a hold of you, I see you in danger. I was scared hyung. Even if you don't believe it I was"

He held my hands and I let him. Soobin was being sincere. I could feel it.

"I want you to have this cake as a favor. Think of it as a way of saying thanks to me. All I want you to do is eat and be healthy. You can't even do this for me, hyung?"

I just stared at him, wide-eyed. I have never seen him like this before. Ever. I've known him as the cold-hearted school jock who doesn't give a shit about anyone. Is that really the Choi Soobin I used to know?

After a while, a smile crept its way on my lips and I didn't even try to hide it. Soobin was looking at me, confused.

"Why are you smiling?"

"You just called me hyung"

"I-i did? You sure you didn't imagine it?"

"I heard it loud and clear. Why are you so red? I'm glad you called me hyung. Finally, you're showing me some respect"

"Don't get too ahead of yourself, Yeonjun. It was just a slip of tongue"

"Yes, you are right. Your tongue slipped three times"

He hid his face in his hands and refused to look at me. His words were still ringing in my ears.

"I'll eat this. Thanks" I grabbed the spoon and took a bite.

.
It took me 5 minutes to finish the whole cake and I was so engrossed in eating every bit of the dessert in front of me that I didn't even offer Soobin a piece. He was watching me like a hawk, eyes not leaving my face.

"You want some?" I asked with my mouth half full.

"Like there is any left" he was right. I felt my face getting red but Soobin just laughed.

"The whole thing was for you. I'm glad you liked it"

"That I did" It's been so long since I felt this full. This feeling was absolutely amazing.

"Let's go. I'll drop you"

"You don't have to," I said, eyes closing slowly.

"I don't want you to pass out on the streets. Get up now"

Once again he held my hands and I let him guide me. I was too tired to walk straight on my own anyway.

After 10 minutes, we reached my apartment complex. It was a wonder I didn't pass out.

"You feeling okay?"

"Hmm"

"You can go on your own from here right?"

"Of course. You are treating me like I'm drunk or something"

"Whatever. Before you go, take this"

He handed me a paper bag which had the other cake in it.

"I can't take this. It's too much"

"Take it or throw it"

I reluctantly took the package from his hands. He knows very well that I never waste food. Never.

"Soobin..."

"Yes hyung?" For some reason Soobin calling me hyung made me feel all mushy. I guess I ate a lot of sugar.

"Thanks again. For everything. For protecting me back at the convenience store and then for this cake. Thank you so much"

He smiled at me. Not just any smile but a genuine one with his rabbit teeth showing and dimples ready to be poked.

"Don't say thanks. Just take care of yourself" his voice was soft as if he was talking to a baby.

"Next time, let me treat you to something tasty" I blurted out without giving much thought to the idea.

"Is Choi Yeonjun asking me to hang out with him?" His smile was quickly replaced by a mischievous smirk. Typical Soobin.

"Maybe" I yawned.

"Alright. Now go and sleep. Your friends at the Cafe miss you"

"How did you know?"

"I have my ways. Now go home and get ready to brew some coffee tomorrow" he winked at me before walking away.

"Yah Choi Soobin" but he had already reached the end of the road.

"Good night hyung!" He shouted before disappearing into the darkness.

________________________________________

As I promised, here is the next chapter!

BTW I didn't edit it soooo please correct my mistakes. Any spelling or grammatical error or any kind of error you think needs to be fixed.

The reason why I posted 3 chapters in one day is that I won't post for the next 5-6 days. I'm sorry for that :(

Also, keep voting!!! We are sooo close to 100 votes!!!

Thanks for reading my lovelies. I love you sooo much <333

Good night :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

120K 7K 59
[completed] "i decide the rules, the school is mine" "...am i supposed to care?" --------------------------------------- shinsen high school, the mo...
11.4K 525 23
Soobin might be falling for his group member? What happens when Soobin's feelings starts to get in the way of his career as an idol? What happens whe...
41.4K 1.9K 41
[COMPLETED] Your typical "closeted gay falls for his bestfriend's straight brother" kinda story Main ship- yeonbin Side ships- taegyu(txt), woosan(at...
152K 6.3K 20
A clingy Taehyun who suffers with separation anxiety becomes attached to an anti social classmate, Choi Beomgyu. Their natures are the complete oppos...